Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Good news about bitcoin  (Read 995 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

Cant see the difference of this "bank" from common crypto exchangers that exist in many cities all over the world already. It gotta be a good market move to call it "Bank", sounds so cool and important  Grin

I see your point.  I likewise think that there is no need for bitcoin to have a bank because we already have a wallet.  A wallet where we can have access anytime we want.  A wallet where we can transfer payments, pay our bills, and even paid some person.  We can invest directly if we want.  If we store our bitcoin in our wallet its price will likewise goes up.

but also let us not set aside that not all things are can be paid thru banks or thru online banking , like if you go to a groceries even you have a huge amount of bitcoin on your wallet you cant used it because it is not adopted yet you need to transfer your funds to a bank before you can purchase anything from a small business or even a large one.
That is the reason why we cannot fully depend in bitcoin because the market or the places that we spend the most of our time doesn't still got into bitcoin and that is an obvious thing that bitcoin is still not the best and not the most reliable cryptocurrency or let say currency because people are still into fiat because of their trust and they are so used in fiat for daily transaction like buying groceries, dining out and many more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:24:03 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 11:44:09 PM by wack slacker

After the sale of sharks in early February, BTC has returned to $ 10,000. Many have lost money from the BTC dropped to $ 6,000. I want the money guys do not use the game dump, pump to take profits.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

Recently, the world's first ever Bitcoin bank

http://kryptomoney.com/worlds-first-bitcoin-bank/

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

Will it support the growth of bitcoin as far as stability is concern?
I don't know if this is a really good news to all bitcoin holders. The bitcoin bank will defeat the purpose of decentralization which is one of the advantage of cryptocurrency. But we have not yet totally see what is the mechanism of that bitcoin bank so let us see if that is useful to the digital currency.
I think it's good news, as long as it's not required to be used for bitcoin users it's no problem for me. bitcoin banks will make the outsider's and government's view about bitcoin better, at least. because the government will certainly find a way that bitcoin users can be controlled with bitcoin banks and certainly many people will get to know bitcoin from the existence of bitcoin bank. of course they (bitcoin bank) will do promotion and attract many people from outside
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

It's about the exchange, not about the bank you're saying. Now all countries have started to legelize bitcoin. so there may be small banks around the world, but do not get rid of state bank officials, just provide a bank for digital money users or fans.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Bitcoin's exchange rate has now surpassed $ 10000 after a series of positive news came to the cryptocurrencies market recently. This is expected to be a bit better with Bitcoin in 2018, assuming Bitcoin's exchange rate to reach $ 50000 by the end of 2018.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

Bitcoin's exchange rate has now surpassed $ 10000 after a series of positive news came to the cryptocurrencies market recently. This is expected to be a bit better with Bitcoin in 2018, assuming Bitcoin's exchange rate to reach $ 50000 by the end of 2018.
At this first quarter alone BTC had shown enthusiastic activity  were price start to risen from a drastic downfall and if it will Continue to rise. 50000 usd is not hard to achieve investors and the big whales will start sipping BTC and if this will happen the supply become low and expect a sporadic spike of the BTC price this year.

bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

Bitcoin has been improving since it started its first trade and now this great news, bitcoin will soon be here to stay, what can you say about this great news?

In my idea about in bitcoin, bitcoin itself is the bank already. Now depositing in the bank I don't see the point of it, since we can store it in our safest wallet we know more than any bank I think we don't need bank to deposit our bitcoin profit. And it is not good to deposit in any bank, perhaps we can deposit only then withdraw as much as earlier.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

A group of 13 experts have suggested Bitcoin will be the best performing of all cryptocurrencies this year and could shoot up to a value of $14,928 by March 1 and hit $43,472 by the year’s end more than four times the $9,200 it’s currently worth.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:15:02 AM

As I have notice the bitcoin growth right now was succesfully increase it's value different from the past weeks.I think becuse of investors buying bitcoin and altcoins that's why the cryptocoin especially bitcoin will pump it again.I hope it will continue to increase until next month and lets say every month pass by.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

Why do you have put your bitcoin in a bank. It will defeat the purpose of decentralization. Now, you have your wallet wherein you all have the control on what to do with it. You don't have to go to that bank and pay transaction fees again. That bank is made to cash in on cryptocurrency.
I even thought it was a good news, never knew it won’t make sense. By the way, this is not the first group that claims to be a Bitcoin bank, I have seen lots of them, even saw one on Instagram that claims to be the first Bitcoin bank. All these are making no sense, cause you might end up getting scammed by them. There are wallets that are far much better than these, and you can even get debit cards to withdraw from ATMs as you will do in banks. So no need for these.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Actually, I believe bitcoin aims for the reduction of banks as for its decentralization. I believe our bitcoin tokens are safe in our wallets so I don't think bitcoin needs a bank thus it wouldn't create a bank by itself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Just one more good one. EZ2DRIVE Auto group in Danbury, Connecticut, may be the first New England car dealership to accept Bitcoin

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

Another good news as of Feb 18, 2018, Bitcoin is getting on gear high. Hitting $11,000 mark on early stage of the year. Can't wait to see Bitcoin hits $20,000 as early as October.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:23:13 AM

It's a good indication that people's trust to bitcoin is getting stronger as this bank is accepting bitcoin and hopefully this bank will be a threshold for others to follow and to let those people who don't believe in bitcoin to open their eyes and believe that bitcoin is for real.
Oh crap! I really wonder if some of you ever read before commenting. This stuff the OP called good news is stale news and there is nothing good or bad about having a new exchange on board which in a way decided to have more or less a bank setting.

Good that people can get their funds converted to fiat here, but it is nothing different from the exchanges we have already been using online. Also, check the article's date! Old one!! It was dropped this time last year.
linshisui38

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

That's good news for our bitcoin owners.

I believe that bitcoin will last longer in this store, because bitcoin is our dream.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

my good news for bitcoin is to see it again as if it's a slight ease because of the overthrow of the past month that really affected me because almost half of that was missing from me but now it's quite a bit too much and somehow good bitcoin news will be triple that its price is in the year to be so much fun because of it

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:54:17 AM

That's good news for our bitcoin owners.

I believe that bitcoin will last longer in this store, because bitcoin is our dream.
Dear, if you can open the link and see the detail then i think it is not a bank but it is an exchange.
So hope you will distinguish between bank and exchange.
We hope that bitcoin bank system will also start soon. Just keep hope for the best of bitcoin.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

Its a good news alright. Many are accepting bitcoin because they see its usefulness. Bitcoin atm machine has been circulating all over the globe for quite some time now. We dont need a bitcoin bank, relly. Bnks are centralized and can be controlled by the government. One of the reasobs why bitcoin was made basically was to get rid of banks nd all its regulations. We are ok with how bitcoin is now and not to mention its rising value.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

Dude, this is likely to be a scam! Why are you stressing yourself on this? Why not use a wallet and don’t you have a bank account? A Bitcoin wallet is already is enough for anyone that wants to make use of Bitcoin. There is nothing this self proclaimed Bitcoin bank will have to offer you, like seriously, nothing at all. And by the way, seems like the bank is available to those in Vienna, Austria. Well, I’m not interested. There are Xapo and Coinbase already.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

Good news about bitcoin is the bitcoin was saying that it will be banned so i have to say that bitcoin are now accepting and the big country like USA has said that Bitcoin should be used for the digital era and this currency will then be at boom the crypto market is now good at now and the future is also secure because the bitcoin price is rising again and this will strengthen the bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: