Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I BOUGHT INS AT $20 AND ITS $3.5  (Read 219 times)
Ashimwe (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

I bought INS when it had just been listed on Binance 1 hour after and it kept going down, but my friend advised me to hodl, i feel very frustrated man, Has anyone went through this before ?
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

I bought INS when it had just been listed on Binance 1 hour after and it kept going down, but my friend advised me to hodl, i feel very frustrated man, Has anyone went through this before ?
Just hold your INS tokens because INS ecosystem is just a starting crypto but the concept and product of the company has a really big impact in the grocery industry this token will be at the top 100 in few months.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

INS is ecosystem of ICO module basically build up in Ethereum blockchain. It target Consumers and manufacturers basically and most benefits indeed.In the long term,  INS could easily take 1 percent of the entire grocery industry.  This would put their revenue over $6 billion per year,  and that combined with speculation,  and people wanting to buy onto INS and holding it for a few years to be set for groceries for life could amplify the price 5 to 10 times higher than I have predicted
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

In this time, most of the coins got down. I have also some coins which I bought with high price but price is so low than the buying price. I think you should wait for untill high price. For buying coin in next time, you should choice right, potential and legit coin.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3847

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Just so you know:

Before entering the cryptocurrency markets, you need to get used to HUGE price swings like this. Especially with coins that aren't in the top 30-50 via coinmarketcap[1]. I really can't comment on INS as I really don't know what it does; so let me ask you, did you actually buy that coin because you think it will prosper? Or did you just buy it because your friend told you so? If it's the former, then hold. If it's the latter, then please tell your friend he/she's a cuck.

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

something similar happened to me but don't be weak and don't sell. the price will go higher if the concept itself is good Smiley even if it might not reach $20 again, it will go up.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

You have invested very cheap amount buddy and you do not need worry about in trading platform because the profit and loss will be always there. We need to convert to different altcoin in the time you see the dump in the market. For your information, today all the crypto currencies in the market completely fall down.
I advised you to keep hodl that money for some years or if you find the bump again and see the same value equals in fiat cash. You please convert it to different coin. It takes sometimes to understand the how trading investment works then you will understand it.
techalt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

I think you should buy more INS at 3.5$ or lower because when the price hit to 10$ then you almost cover the lost.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

Yes, dont worry. Dont sell it because then you realise the loss. If you are patient and wait you will see the price move up again. It looks like its in heavy accumulation mode right now, which means it will explode to the upside.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

Welcome to crypto trading. Why did you bought those coins though? Did you make a proper research to see if this coin has a bright future?

Its call dumping, investors selling their coins to take profits and its really painful to see your investment going down during this condition. You can't do anything at this point except to hold otherwise you will just suffer a lost.

Yes, everyone has been in this situation before. This is not normal to crypto market. That's why you will hear members preaching here not to panic and keep calm.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

Common situation on trading field which you are not the only who have experienced this but most of us will do. Its really frustrating when you buy a coin and then suddenly the price dumped.When a coin being listed on new exchange most of cases it do dump after a sudden pump on the price which im not really into buying stuffs on those situations. Risk on getting caught on a dump is really high.
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

I know the feeling, especially when it keeps going dow  but long hold always benefits
grim66

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

Wait for their idea to be completely up and running, the ecosystem they hope to create can be a really big success and if you hold then the value will surely go much higher than that previous $20. You're just going to have to wait some months I'm afraid.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

What do you expect? The price of INS will magically increased? This is how trading works, its beyond our control and you will always feel that frustration. But you have to think of it as long term investments and hodl, as your friend advised you, he might be right, who knows.

Its fairly common to see those movements, almost all of us witnessed and this is just another part of your journey in the trading world. Its better to wait it out and see how the price goes in the future.

I know the feeling, especially when it keeps going dow  but long hold always benefits
Yes, you have that itch to sell because you are seeing your money going down the pipe, but you really need to think of your investment long term. So just hold on it as long as you can.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

Well, i'm in a similar situation(different token though). if you believe the project will be successful then hodl or sell if you don't and invest in some other project. the token that i've bought, i believe in it and i'm sure i'll make profit. my token is currently down 70% from the price that i bought in.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:55:57 PM

Well, i'm in a similar situation(different token though). if you believe the project will be successful then hodl or sell if you don't and invest in some other project. the token that i've bought, i believe in it and i'm sure i'll make profit. my token is currently down 70% from the price that i bought in.
Even myself do still hold up my coins lowering about 85% which can really cause soo much panic if you are not get used to these kind of event but having experience would really hold you up into your coin which i agree on the thing that if you do believe the coin you have been holding then you will surely hold it no matter what would the price.It might takes time but really be worth to hold on. As long we didnt sell we are not still losing our entire investment.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

You have unfortunately bought the altcoin at peak prices and then went down the market, which is a common thing in the cryptocurrency market when market volatility is so great. INS and ITS are two very good altcoin, now you can buy 2 more of this altcoin to make DCA, that's the way to get your capital back. Do not keep it too long as it will keep your capital buried for a long time.

letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

This would be a heartbreaking situation on your part I also losing in some of my investment but so far I did'nt experience such a huge fall as what you have experience. Though  market is all read for this past weeks hopefully all crpypto currency may recover once bearish season is over and looking to INS ecosystems it looks promising I suggest if you have still funds to do average down. It can help for your fast recovery in your losses.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

I think you have to buy another INS coin because as long as it comes out it's the lowest price (3.5) and when the price goes up you can minimize your losses or at least you can get your money back
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

I did a very similar thing when I first started out in crypto trading. I bought 1000s of an alt coin at 3500 sats but a few weeks later, it dropped to under 400 sats. I lost 2 BTCs just like that. So instead of waiting for the coins to bounce back (which they did 6 months later), I sold them at 500 sats and tried to get my money back by investing in other coins. The market dipped and after a couple of weeks, I panicked and sold them at another loss. To cut a long story short, I eventually recovered all my money, but it was only after I learned to be patient and wait for a few major pumps that pulled me out of the black hole that I had initially sunk in. If you are still holding the over-priced coins, continue to hold them and wait for the right time to sell them. It might take days, weeks or months, but time will save you.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: