Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex remove many coins ???''  (Read 462 times)
ciacio84 (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

Bittrex these days, is requesting certificates of conformity to all currencies, according to American laws .... who will not provide the necessary documents within a few days will be delisted by the price list. There could be an apocalypse
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

I really hope not many coins are affected.  I believe they already tightened the requirements since last year that is why their new coin listing is not as great as Binance's.

I already reduced my holdings in Bittrex by 90%...the remaining 10% are coins I cannot buy on the other exchanges I am a member of.  It should be easy to convert any of those that cannot be certified.

Bracing for impact!
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

Bittrex these days, is requesting certificates of conformity to all currencies, according to American laws .... who will not provide the necessary documents within a few days will be delisted by the price list. There could be an apocalypse

I don't think too many coins will be effected. Bittrex have an incentive to work with them to ensure they don't have to de-list any coins. Any coins that do end up being delisted will be hurt but by now they probably are actively traded on many exchanges given how established the majority of coins on bittrex are.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:38:30 PM

Another reason we need a good decentralized exchange with fiat support. Hope we will get some sooner than later.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

Bittrex is usually listing only serious alts, so I don't think that there will be many delisted.

Is there any preliminary list for some speculation tradings?

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:49:29 PM

There are so many securities in the bittrex exchange which against SEC compliance. That means if there will be a lot of tokens will be delisted from bittrex exchange site. There will be an apocalypse as fast as possible. Because it's not easy to complete SEC compliance to define the token as not a security.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:13:15 AM

Bittrex is doing this control for a long time. but if bittrex delete some of the projects it lists, it may experience a significant loss of processing
I think this will not be good for Bittrex
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:24:44 AM

You can tell where you read this information. I want to learn more about this problem
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:40:47 AM

i dont know how anon coins will give informations like this. such as verge? or gambling coins like fun or edgeless? it will be interesting. and i might think to buy some of delisting tokens because everyone gonna sell these coins cheap
noeqa

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:42:20 AM

And why till now bittrex didnt list ignis?
This is so long, or maybe bittrex didnt want it
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

And why till now bittrex didnt list ignis?
This is so long, or maybe bittrex didnt want it
I was feeling if you are very lazy just to type coinmarketcap.com in your url page and then you can try to press your enter button.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ignis/#markets

Ignis already listed on bittrex some days ago but it looks a lot of people are not interested in the ignis. As you can see how the chart doesn't give a good green candle for us. You can try to check it again if you are still feel curious.  Roll Eyes

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ciacio84 (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

[/quote]

You can tell where you read this information. I want to learn more about this problem

[/quote]

I deleted the name of this token ..

Dear  xxxx Community @here,

Bittrex is starting a compliance review with us.
You can read more here:
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/227902667-What-is-a-compliance-review-

On top they request for a special listing agreement on behalf of the US authorities a full disclosure of my person with background checks and the nature of our business including xxxxx members, developers, shares, etc etc etc....

If we wouldn't comply within 5 days we will be delisted. Certainly I will do whatever is needed  and prepare all necessary docs in a way that should satisfy legal authorities and Bittrex.

If this goes through, then we will be one of the few legally accepted crypto currencies on the american market - SO GOOD NEWS!

Don't worry, I will keep you updated....
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

Bitcoin i recall use to have safex as a coin.  Then it no longer has it anymore.  Does anyone know what happens if you bought safex on bittrex and kept it on bittrex... and then later bittrex removes safex?  What happens to your coins then?
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

Bittrex is heavily exposed to the Tether scandal - I believe they have one of the biggest tether wallets. And I think they attracted the attention of the Feds as regards some of their earlier ICO offerings.

Which is why they are going nuts with "certificates of conformity" etc.

If you want to trade alts, trade at an alt only exchange, that doesn't have fiat and doesn't have tether. They are classed as "token" exchanges rather than money exchanges, and are not subject to US money processing rules.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Akitot

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

It may the best part where in they can protect everyone from alts, since there imposing some standards, perhaps it will also detect nonsense coin that may not grow in the future specially on the market, hence it has a good call for everybody.
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

No no its not apocalypse or anything like that. Bittrex is doing what needed to be done for long time. There are many weird useless coins in the market. They need serious regulations for all these shady coins.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

It may the best part where in they can protect everyone from alts, since there imposing some standards, perhaps it will also detect nonsense coin that may not grow in the future specially on the market, hence it has a good call for everybody.
Coins that are listed and traded on large commercial sites such as Bittrex require a lot of conditions to survive, and it has to pay a large fee to trade. If coin can not be developed and does not comply with Bittrex regulations, then that coin will be removed from the trading floor, I think it's a good thing to do with the coin no longer able to grow.

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Bitcoin i recall use to have safex as a coin.  Then it no longer has it anymore.  Does anyone know what happens if you bought safex on bittrex and kept it on bittrex... and then later bittrex removes safex?  What happens to your coins then?

Normally, exchanges make announcements about coins/tokens they plan on delisting.  Owners have weeks if not months to sell, withdraw or transfer their coin/token.  After delisting, you can still withdraw for another few weeks/months.

Of course the practice varies per exchange but they don't do it instantly.

I don't know what happens after the grace period, you will have to check with the exchange help line at that point.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

I really hate Bittrex since they downgraded legacy accounts WITHOUT NOTICE!!! So it wouldn't shock me, if they just blatantly remove some coins without any prior notice...
Zulkin0s

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Bittrex is one of biggest exchanges and now I don't know which exchange to choose. Delistings are one of Bittrex troubles, other one is tech support which replied to my ticket month after.
Decentral exchange maybe the fair one, but any of DEX that I see is too complicated to use.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: