Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live!  (Read 45358 times)
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

As if everything is not consistent.
ICO is over, but still tokens are selling.
The bounty in the bitcointalk thread is over, the message in the medium is still running.
It's not good...Undecided

regarding the continued selling of the tokens, they are only doing this but not for all. there is a higher minimum purchasing amount before you cant participate.
regrding the bounty, that confuses me too. bounty is over but that is not what we have read in the medium blog.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

The bounty in the bitcointalk thread is over, the message in the medium is still running.

regarding the continued selling of the tokens, they are only doing this but not for all. there is a higher minimum purchasing amount before you cant participate.
regrding the bounty, that confuses me too. bounty is over but that is not what we have read in the medium blog.
Did you mean this one? https://medium.com/@HelbizOfficial/the-monday-update-8f18ea03a3b8

BOUNTY PROGRAM
The bounty program is still running and we are keeping a close eye on it, all bounty participants will be informed of when it will close and the token distribution will begin 2 days after the end of the program.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

I think this should be clarified as well, maybe there is another form of bounty?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

Did you mean this one? https://medium.com/@HelbizOfficial/the-monday-update-8f18ea03a3b8

BOUNTY PROGRAM
The bounty program is still running and we are keeping a close eye on it, all bounty participants will be informed of when it will close and the token distribution will begin 2 days after the end of the program.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

I think this should be clarified as well, maybe there is another form of bounty?

is signature bounty still going on? but i see that tokens are calculated?
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

I am not sure about the keyless technology. It seems very ambitious to me. But I hope they can make it.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

BOUNTY PROGRAM

@japinat, yes, that is all what i am talking about. they should have not said that. it make us all confused.

@emreunsal10, bounty is over. i think 2 weeks ago, they time when the ico ended was the time it ended.
eP

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:35:16 AM

i just see the helbiz token on etherscan but i confuse i think the total supply for this coins is must be 1 Billion but in etherscan it's show more than that

And if you take a look at their whitepaper there is written Maximum Supply 1.000.000.000 HBZ not 1.005.250.000

so why is there more than the maximum amount that should be there

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄         
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄ 
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀   
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀       
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

In general, there are still questions that nobody is in a hurry to explain to us! This is not clear to us and we want explanations!
hellbender

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

Starting to become the smell of a bigger scam. Telegram is flooded with aidrop questions for almost 3 weeks now. Timelines have been promised and postponed 3 times. Admins are leaving the chats, feels like jumping ship at this point. Weird transfers on etherscan, supply numbers dont make sense, no serious updates for weeks. I would not be surprised if this one blows off before it even got out of the gate.

Finally, the business model is a bit overhyped. I saw one post from them saying they have thousands of planes and boats contracted. Who is planning on renting planes p2p....thats nonsense...Bitconnectx #2
zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

I was sent a message regarding buying tokens and receiving more if I was in the first 2000 people. I think it went well over 2000 people and they still advertised as if you might still be in with a chance. I had problems registering on the site but my first purchase went through. When I asked about my failed login attempt I was told on a number of occasions to private message them. I had nothing back they just stopped me from asking in the main group.

So far I have the tokens that I bought but I have not seen the bonus tokens or if I made the first 2000 to get x2 bonus tokens.

I don't think its a scam but really disappointed that they haven't got their shit together and haven't even been on here to give us a real update.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
Cryoptonaud

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

Starting to become the smell of a bigger scam. Telegram is flooded with aidrop questions for almost 3 weeks now. Timelines have been promised and postponed 3 times. Admins are leaving the chats, feels like jumping ship at this point. Weird transfers on etherscan, supply numbers dont make sense, no serious updates for weeks. I would not be surprised if this one blows off before it even got out of the gate.

Finally, the business model is a bit overhyped. I saw one post from them saying they have thousands of planes and boats contracted. Who is planning on renting planes p2p....thats nonsense...Bitconnectx #2

For sure they have the worst admins a ICO group on telegram could have  Angry
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Hello. Bounty campaign is over, right? When will be calculated spreadsheet and when will be token distribution? Thx.
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

BOUNTY PROGRAM

The manager allowed everyone to remove the signature. The only question is when we expect a payment. I believe in the project and I wish the developers success.
AzrailBogov

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

I understand that this project is interested in fairly large investors! This is a good offer for us!
AzrailBogov

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

I hope that in the future the team will also continue to do a good job! You fellows! You will succeed!
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

i am not sure if you only spread fud or what cause i cant verify what you are talking, but whatever the problems exist right now, i hope it will be all fixed and be resolved. it will be so frustrating is this project will then be turned in to a scam one.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Cryoptonaud

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

i am not sure if you only spread fud or what cause i cant verify what you are talking, but whatever the problems exist right now, i hope it will be all fixed and be resolved. it will be so frustrating is this project will then be turned in to a scam one.

They have to greatly improve their communication, also, the current telegram admins of the main group have 0 experience in the field and ban users for asking questions he doesn't like Huh
He did it with me, I PMed him why he did it. What he did? No response, blocked me and reported my message as spam.

It's a shame that they let the community manage by such a person, it's the community that is one of the most important points a currency needs.
Also, afterwards I wrote another member I already had to do with and he happend the exact same Angry

I am in hope that the promised tomorrows update-news on medium will be good. Roll Eyes
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:07:29 AM

It's early to fud dude lol how can you compare helbiz with bitconnect? They postponed the airdrops that is your basis for as scam project? Grow up

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

It's early to fud dude lol how can you compare helbiz with bitconnect? They postponed the airdrops that is your basis for as scam project? Grow up
I don't also believe it's a scam project, every project has their own timeline and we should let them do that decision.
We need to be patient here and wait until all our queries will be answered. By the way, most of the questions that I notice is about bounty, the
team said that it's usually 1 month after the ICO.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

BOUNTY PROGRAM

The bounty program is still going on and this was said, but I hope that soon our work will be checked and we will be paid our reward Smiley
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Even the market is very bloody and volatile, Helbiz have sold 96% of their tokens. I think the 4% unsold tokens, has also been sold at the moment. I can not see the link "buy token" at heir website.
They said they in their recent update https://medium.com/@HelbizOfficial/the-monday-update-8f18ea03a3b8 that they will release a statement
based on the final revised number of the token sale and burned tokens in the next update., so I think that would mean those who
are burned are those unsold tokens, that is my understanding.
In my opinion, these 4% will be available for purchase, but not for everyone. That's why you do not see the "Buy Tokens" button.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: