Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live!  (Read 45357 times)
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

They are distributing airdrops and AmaZix is calculating bounty amount for each participant.  In the telegram channel, they have mentioned that the last they for claims at stake is Friday. Which means the distributions of bounties are close.
That would be good for us so let's be patient, I am confident the team are doing their best to distribute everything properly.
My guess is that we will all be receiving our tokens before the end of this month and that is early compared to the normal processing time.
I also think that this month we will get all our tokens anyway. Has already passed the residual time and I think that the team will try to meet deadlines
BitcArchi8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

They are distributing airdrops and AmaZix is calculating bounty amount for each participant.  In the telegram channel, they have mentioned that the last they for claims at stake is Friday. Which means the distributions of bounties are close.
That would be good for us so let's be patient, I am confident the team are doing their best to distribute everything properly.
My guess is that we will all be receiving our tokens before the end of this month and that is early compared to the normal processing time.

The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.  AmaZix  is a professional team ,don't worry this .
Nobody doubts this. Amazix has a good reputation and they do their job very high quality
zenting

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

I congratulate the team of the project with an excellent result. Tell me, is there any information on which exchanges the token will trade?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

I congratulate the team of the project with an excellent result. Tell me, is there any information on which exchanges the token will trade?

Usually, a month or two after the ICO, the token is added to the exchange. I think that this project is no exception.
BitcArchi8

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

Usually, a month or two after the ICO, the token is added to the exchange. I think that this project is no exception.
Yes, after about this time we will be able to trade them, but still I probably will not hurry and will sell them a little later
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

They are distributing airdrops and AmaZix is calculating bounty amount for each participant.  In the telegram channel, they have mentioned that the last they for claims at stake is Friday. Which means the distributions of bounties are close.

The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.  AmaZix  is a professional team ,don't worry this .
Nobody doubts this. Amazix has a good reputation and they do their job very high quality

My concern is not the distribution of the coins. I know AmaZix has a very high reputation and I am sure the coins are going to be distributed. My concern is the market conditions. Many seller (especially bounty hunters and airdrop participants) are going to dump the coins at the etherdelta or forkdelta. During these market conditions, I think the coins must lock. At least until the official exchanges.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

AIRDROP DELIVERY IN PROGRESS!   Wink    https://twitter.com/helbizofficial/status/978309095823462401

"The airdrop delivery has started, please check Etherscan for progress and we will update the entire community when the last token has been delivered."

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

According to their updates exchange will be revealed a day before listing and it will happen when bounties and airdrops are all distributed.

greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

According to their updates exchange will be revealed a day before listing and it will happen when bounties and airdrops are all distributed.
It is very interesting which exchange will be. They promised a big exchange. While they do not name the name, which is often the requirement of the major exchanges
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

BOUNTY UPDATE

The Helbiz payment sheet has been sent to the Helbiz Team. Tokens are usually distributed during 30 days of the end of the token sale.
The delivery of the bounty tokens will take place after the AirDrop distribution has been completed.

EXCHANGE UPDATE

Still no the exact date or name of the first exchange

PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT

No fresh info, but i found this article

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/four-wheel-economy-parked-right-block/
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

BOUNTY UPDATE

The Helbiz payment sheet has been sent to the Helbiz Team. Tokens are usually distributed during 30 days of the end of the token sale.
The delivery of the bounty tokens will take place after the AirDrop distribution has been completed.

EXCHANGE UPDATE

Still no the exact date or name of the first exchange

PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT

No fresh info, but i found this article

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/four-wheel-economy-parked-right-block/

Thank you very much for the update information, but how about airdrop? anyone receive the airdrop until now ?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

It is very interesting which exchange will be. They promised a big exchange. While they do not name the name, which is often the requirement of the major exchanges
Hoping for the best for helbiz they collected so much eth hopefully it's on top 5 exchange i invest on helbiz because i see on their website that name of exchange revealed after presale but it's not

fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

Hoping for the best for helbiz they collected so much eth hopefully it's on top 5 exchange i invest on helbiz because i see on their website that name of exchange revealed after presale but it's not

this period even hit binance ,the biggest market ,i don't think the price of  pump  ,this is my personal opinion .
sontanawic

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

The token is locked
Because I have not seen anyone move the token
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

You are right, I want to note that this time we have not waited a long time! The team tries and does its job qualitatively
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

They are distributing airdrops and AmaZix is calculating bounty amount for each participant.  In the telegram channel, they have mentioned that the last they for claims at stake is Friday. Which means the distributions of bounties are close.

The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.  AmaZix  is a professional team ,don't worry this .

My concern is not the distribution of the coins. I know AmaZix has a very high reputation and I am sure the coins are going to be distributed. My concern is the market conditions. Many seller (especially bounty hunters and airdrop participants) are going to dump the coins at the etherdelta or forkdelta. During these market conditions, I think the coins must lock. At least until the official exchanges.

It would certainly not be bad if the coins were blocked. But apparently this is not planned, because I did not hear any information
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

It would certainly not be bad if the coins were blocked. But apparently this is not planned, because I did not hear any information

i didn't know the name of other project ,but already use this idea "locked until the official exchanges"
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

You are right, I want to note that this time we have not waited a long time! The team tries and does its job qualitatively
We should not worry, we should all be paid on time, especially since the tables have already been calculated
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

already passed 3 weeks after the ICO ended but there is no info about the exchange that accept this coins
Since forkdelta/etherdelta the price there is too shocking to see
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

During the adrop, they unlock the tokens. And there is an amazing opportunity to move tokens from the wallet to the wallet. I brought the tokens out of the hacked wallet. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: