Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live!  (Read 45357 times)
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

How is Helbiz nowadays? The big dump on the price after the ICO has been severe. Any updates? Still doing your thing with the funds you get from ICO? Anything we can hear from you guys? I still have some of your tokens but it doesn't even cost anything. Only a dollar and so. It never came to me this will be a very bad start for you guys. Hope you find some new things to hype your community Wink
I believe we can find that good hype in the future, it's a bad fall but it will recover because they've been working.
The only problem is the timing of delivery, most of us wants faster results but Helbiz weren't able to delivered as promise, so this happened.

That's good news if the development team continues to work to develop this project, it means just waiting until the project becomes famous.
the team is still working, we can see what they've done through their social media accounts, and I'm happy to see video about scooter HelbizGO, it looks cool. but not at the current price of HBZ tokens
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

How is Helbiz nowadays? The big dump on the price after the ICO has been severe. Any updates? Still doing your thing with the funds you get from ICO? Anything we can hear from you guys? I still have some of your tokens but it doesn't even cost anything. Only a dollar and so. It never came to me this will be a very bad start for you guys. Hope you find some new things to hype your community Wink
I believe we can find that good hype in the future, it's a bad fall but it will recover because they've been working.
The only problem is the timing of delivery, most of us wants faster results but Helbiz weren't able to delivered as promise, so this happened.

That's good news if the development team continues to work to develop this project, it means just waiting until the project becomes famous.
the team is still working, we can see what they've done through their social media accounts, and I'm happy to see video about scooter HelbizGO, it looks cool. but not at the current price of HBZ tokens
it looks like helbiz will be difficult to go up again at ICO prices, indeed HelbizGO is testing,
but if ethereum and bitcoin are still downtrend, HBZ will also be downtrend

trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

it looks like helbiz will be difficult to go up again at ICO prices, indeed HelbizGO is testing,

go again to the ICO price? Cheesy common, Helbiz is a joke project. those guys just collected money to run their own sh*t business. do u guys still trust that they have even collected money? looks like its a poor speculation sh*t token w/o any utility. company is totally unclear with their funds/promises/development and banning in Telegram for a normal community question like "are team is going to do roadmap promises" 
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

go again to the ICO price? Cheesy common, Helbiz is a joke project. those guys just collected money to run their own sh*t business. do u guys still trust that they have even collected money? looks like its a poor speculation sh*t token w/o any utility. company is totally unclear with their funds/promises/development and banning in Telegram for a normal community question like "are team is going to do roadmap promises" 
Obviously, we need to accept that Helbiz is an empty project and it will never be fully implemented.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

You can be absolutely sure that Helbiz will do great things.Finally you can check the company employees have been approved in instagram.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

You can be absolutely sure that Helbiz will do great things.Finally you can check the company employees have been approved in instagram.

oh my god, what a development hahaha! yes yes, we can be absolutely sure, helbiz is great yeah.

what a joke. this project is a joke and insult to early investors. all they do is speculation and trying to create a fomo for their empty erc20 token. like someone mentioned, thet collected big money to run their own sh*t business.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

oh my god, what a development hahaha! yes yes, we can be absolutely sure, helbiz is great yeah.

what a joke. this project is a joke and insult to early investors. all they do is speculation and trying to create a fomo for their empty erc20 token. like someone mentioned, thet collected big money to run their own sh*t business.

After those serious partnerships during the tokensale, especially with the skrill - Skrill e-commerce business payment platfform that specializes on money transfers through the Internet, I was confident in this project. But as for now I could agree that this confidence is no more present in the attendence to the Helbiz. But I also agree that this project is not completely dead, besides it is not fulfill the investors expectations.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

After those serious partnerships during the tokensale, especially with the skrill - Skrill e-commerce business payment platfform that specializes on money transfers through the Internet, I was confident in this project. But as for now I could agree that this confidence is no more present in the attendence to the Helbiz. But I also agree that this project is not completely dead, besides it is not fulfill the investors expectations.
My tokens will die if this project will die, not cashing out at this value so it's alright.
Waiting is my only option, I can wait longer and I only blame the entire bad market now of bringing the price of our beloved coins to this cheap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Why is this necessary? If they want to run this network, then let them change one to one. And this is not open source, which is unlikely to be pleasant to anyone.
And again they know the price, it's already funny.

This reminds me the same situation that happened before when their CEO was calling the initial launch of platform in July and projected the token price $1 publicly on twitter and called people stupid whoever sell before reaching this price. Lmao. Scammers connected Smiley)
So you guys aren't convince of the swapping? I think I would try, some of my tokens because I have already fill my bags with a cheap price.
Let's try, what if this work, so it could bring us a little light despite holding at a loss until now.

Try what? To give my data to unknown exchange who wants unknown token Helbiz to swap and give money for free? You are delusional. I'm not going to pass KYC on that exchange, I don't even know who is the team behind. And I'm pretty sure they are same people or friends of Helbiz.
I'd try the swap procedure but haven't done it yet, of course I would like to seek for a feedback or an advice.
I would do anything in order to improve my portfolio because we are all losers here due to a significant price drop.

Not only with the Helbiz there are many other companies facing the same situation in the market which it is impossible to predict the market and how long it is going take. Did Helbiz announce anything about the Swap?
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

Why is this necessary? If they want to run this network, then let them change one to one. And this is not open source, which is unlikely to be pleasant to anyone.

This reminds me the same situation that happened before when their CEO was calling the initial launch of platform in July and projected the token price $1 publicly on twitter and called people stupid whoever sell before reaching this price. Lmao. Scammers connected Smiley)
So you guys aren't convince of the swapping? I think I would try, some of my tokens because I have already fill my bags with a cheap price.
Let's try, what if this work, so it could bring us a little light despite holding at a loss until now.

Try what? To give my data to unknown exchange who wants unknown token Helbiz to swap and give money for free? You are delusional. I'm not going to pass KYC on that exchange, I don't even know who is the team behind. And I'm pretty sure they are same people or friends of Helbiz.
I'd try the swap procedure but haven't done it yet, of course I would like to seek for a feedback or an advice.
I would do anything in order to improve my portfolio because we are all losers here due to a significant price drop.

Not only with the Helbiz there are many other companies facing the same situation in the market which it is impossible to predict the market and how long it is going take. Did Helbiz announce anything about the Swap?
They did but people has a little trust on the swap and it's not really compulsory, the swap is only some benefits of the HBZ token holders.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

They did but people has a little trust on the swap and it's not really compulsory, the swap is only some benefits of the HBZ token holders.
That's right, and now Helbiz looks like it has no value in the market, the price drops so much now that only $ 0.001,
is very disappointing for the helbiz token holders
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

I agree with you. I remembered that Helbiz had made an incredible list price for HBZ and then the price did not even close to ico.
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

Another ICO project bites the dust. It sounded good on paper, but implementation is the hard part. But this should be a lesson to all, only invest the money you can afford to lose and do your due-diligence before committing to a project.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

You should not be taken care of the price of 1 $, HBZ will not touch the price of 1 $, see the full price of the Helbiz Token which is 1 billion, need a marketcap of more than 858,000 USD, because this is very small!

Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

That's right, and now Helbiz looks like it has no value in the market, the price drops so much now that only $ 0.001,
is very disappointing for the helbiz token holders
Why this can happen in the Helbiz project, of course it is bad news for the Helbiz project participants and to be disappointed, of course, hopefully Helbiz will be able to go up again in the future

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:24:27 PM

Another ICO project bites the dust. It sounded good on paper, but implementation is the hard part. But this should be a lesson to all, only invest the money you can afford to lose and do your due-diligence before committing to a project.
And if You`ll do your own research or just read the WP You`ll find out that HBZ is not described as the token that grants the divedents or profits.
It`s an ordinary utility token that almost all token holders are not going to use according to its purpose. Even if the team manages to fulfil its roadmap of the development of the platform not sure most holders will ever use it somewhere except the exchanges.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

The price of helbiz tokens is very disappointing at the moment, but if the team is consistent in developing this project and this project is indeed beneficial for many people, I am sure that prices will get better.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

The price of helbiz tokens is very disappointing at the moment, but if the team is consistent in developing this project and this project is indeed beneficial for many people, I am sure that prices will get better.
so far, the price of HBZ tokens is still below the ICO price, I still believe the price of HBZ tokens will improve, but it is difficult to return to ICO prices
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

so far, the price of HBZ tokens is still below the ICO price, I still believe the price of HBZ tokens will improve, but it is difficult to return to ICO prices
It's below, difficult? Yes, but it will return to ICO price or even above the ICO once the market will start to rise as well.
That's the first thing to happen because all these downtrend  now are cause by massive dump of bitcoin.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

It's below, difficult? Yes, but it will return to ICO price or even above the ICO once the market will start to rise as well.
That's the first thing to happen because all these downtrend  now are cause by massive dump of bitcoin.
indeed it will be difficult for HBZ to return to ICO prices, although HBZ's bullish season will be difficult to 1 $ because their total supply is very large, if they burn useless tokens, maybe returning to ico prices can happen

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: