Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live!  (Read 45357 times)
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:11:22 PM

Helbiz is one of my worst investments ever. Hope to return investment is negligible. Pleases only one thing, that the team has not disappeared with our money.
And what is most interesting in this story is that we could not find out the real reason for the strongest fall of the token at the very beginning of the trading history.
The only reason I know is they don't deliver on time or the expectation of the holders were not delivered.
At the beginning, this is one of the hype project as it raised a good amount with big goal but they did not fulfill it, now investors are just
holding their tokens as no chance to sell it at a good price and the liquidity is gone.
Unfortunately, I have to say that I'm still holding it, still hoping time will come I can benefit from my investment.
I was not talking about price reductions that happened all this time. I talked about a sharp damp immediately after going on exchanges.
I also remember this situation, when on the first exchanges 10 million tokens merged. Nobody really explained where they came from ...
In the version, that some early investor decided to sell at a price 10 times less, I do not believe
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:08:25 PM

Helbiz is one of my worst investments ever. Hope to return investment is negligible. Pleases only one thing, that the team has not disappeared with our money.
And what is most interesting in this story is that we could not find out the real reason for the strongest fall of the token at the very beginning of the trading history.
The only reason I know is they don't deliver on time or the expectation of the holders were not delivered.
At the beginning, this is one of the hype project as it raised a good amount with big goal but they did not fulfill it, now investors are just
holding their tokens as no chance to sell it at a good price and the liquidity is gone.
Unfortunately, I have to say that I'm still holding it, still hoping time will come I can benefit from my investment.
I was not talking about price reductions that happened all this time. I talked about a sharp damp immediately after going on exchanges.
I also remember this situation, when on the first exchanges 10 million tokens merged. Nobody really explained where they came from ...
In the version, that some early investor decided to sell at a price 10 times less, I do not believe
It is difficult to say what was the cause. Another assumption - the hacker received thousands of airdrops. Airdrop of Helbiz was quite impressive.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:33:26 PM

that's where the investor's money is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR0SeuWA6rA

Well, this is not a bad electric scooter. It is very good. I wonder how many such scooters are delivered for rent.
But initially it was announced car rental. It is not now. And interestingly, when the team plans to do it.
I had a electric bike company, renting is good idea, but to really do it its hard, since price of electric scooters are still high, and renting takes a bit time to get going. Beside that there are other costs like insurance etc, which make ROI longer.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:30:37 AM

Well, this is not a bad electric scooter. It is very good. I wonder how many such scooters are delivered for rent.
But initially it was announced car rental. It is not now. And interestingly, when the team plans to do it.
I had a electric bike company, renting is good idea, but to really do it its hard, since price of electric scooters are still high, and renting takes a bit time to get going. Beside that there are other costs like insurance etc, which make ROI longer.
The project must evolve. Let it be scooters first. The main thing is to make a stable ecosystem that can work correctly with a large number of users. Ultimately, in the future, they will not need to have their own scooters or cars. Because we will be able to rent vehicles from each other using the Helbiz ecosystem.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
vesper188

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:14:20 AM

The price is so low right now is it worth it to buy it ?
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:24:35 AM

Yes, at the beginning of their listing nobody didn't answer to these question but where did that 10 million coins come from. Till i am holding my coins bought them at the time of the ICO but i lost a lot money because the value of the coin went very low which i didn't expect.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:52:18 AM

The project must evolve. Let it be scooters first. The main thing is to make a stable ecosystem that can work correctly with a large number of users. Ultimately, in the future, they will not need to have their own scooters or cars. Because we will be able to rent vehicles from each other using the Helbiz ecosystem.
It is certainly certain that all of our hopes are also that the project must be able to develop further and we must entrust it to the team and continue to support it. I am sure they will do their best

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:14:47 PM

What do you mean? In invest, low price is the time right to buy. You can sell it when the price goes up (price above your capital)
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:39:46 PM

Yes, at the beginning of their listing nobody didn't answer to these question but where did that 10 million coins come from. Till i am holding my coins bought them at the time of the ICO but i lost a lot money because the value of the coin went very low which i didn't expect.

I think its one of their investors who willingly put a lot of money in their project and then when the market was down when the project's exchange listing was done, he panicked sell all of his coins. Or maybe it is another mindless person who would like to ruin other people's good project. I don't know what they get from it. It only resulted a big loss for everyone.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:54:37 PM

What do you mean? In invest, low price is the time right to buy. You can sell it when the price goes up (price above your capital)
If seen from his words, maybe he is not experienced enough in investing and indeed, when the price is low, of course it is the right time to buy it, so we don't just throw away the opportunity

awazelal

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:07:11 PM

Congratulations HBZ Nice APP Wallet
awazelal

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:06:38 PM

Smart Scooter Begins European Stage
awazelal

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:21:38 PM

HelbizCar App İOS Wallet Open 🚀🚀🚀👍
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:59:49 AM

HelbizCar App İOS Wallet Open 🚀🚀🚀👍

Wonderful after many days of waiting now they release App IOS, I think helbiz is very slow in develooment but at least they manage to release helbiz app which will help the people some development from this team.
Alex1769

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:24:00 AM

Now we need to remove the scooter control units and put them in the car, adding software to lock the doors, the ignition lock and control fuel consumption.
Then make a new video and put it on YouTube
awazelal

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:09:38 AM

Helbiz Coin Is Making A Revolution
Congratulations HBZ👍🚀💶
awazelal

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:16:11 AM

Only a Spark will Fly with HBZ 🚀🚀🚀
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:22:12 AM

I am really tired to follow this project.  I bought when the price dump for dollar cost average I have a huge bag of this token at the moment. but I will not buy any more.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:47:08 AM

I am really tired to follow this project.  I bought when the price dump for dollar cost average I have a huge bag of this token at the moment. but I will not buy any more.
What is certain is that it has become a risk for all of us, both investors and traders, but if I may advise you, do not be pessimistic about any conditions that remain optimistic
awazelal

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:08:23 PM

Helbiz App  V 1.4 Wallet Active 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀https://twitter.com/helbizofficial/status/1105105522066419713?s=19
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: