Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live!  (Read 45356 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:34:01 AM

It took over 1 year since ICO, price went over 90% down and still there is no information about car rent option. Electric scooter is good looking way to show that there is happening here but nobody asked for that, there are also big competitors in europe like Lime which has much bigger infrastructure, still waiting for that what team promised.

That's the sad truth, price is down, and we are losing volume as well.

If they want to announce big progress, maybe they should consider doing it this year, it's the right timing IMO.
When market is bullish, big news can be appreciated and it will impact on the value, this one needs some impacting news.

Very sad to know that because they are very active in telegram previously but know most of the people are fed with this company because the volume of this coin is kept decreasing which makes many people lost their hope in this project. Even the price of Bitcoin recovered the price of this coin is not increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex1769

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:16:36 AM

Even if the project is not 100% ready, make a video of what is ready or how installation and installation work is going on.
Reduce the amount of coins issued. This information will scatter independently, which will increase the amount of investment in the project and, accordingly, the price will go up.
As soon as they see a good price increase, they will immediately start buying up ...
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:27:19 AM

It took over 1 year since ICO, price went over 90% down and still there is no information about car rent option. Electric scooter is good looking way to show that there is happening here but nobody asked for that, there are also big competitors in europe like Lime which has much bigger infrastructure, still waiting for that what team promised.

That's the sad truth, price is down, and we are losing volume as well.

If they want to announce big progress, maybe they should consider doing it this year, it's the right timing IMO.
When market is bullish, big news can be appreciated and it will impact on the value, this one needs some impacting news.

Very sad to know that because they are very active in telegram previously but know most of the people are fed with this company because the volume of this coin is kept decreasing which makes many people lost their hope in this project. Even the price of Bitcoin recovered the price of this coin is not increasing.

These are just among of the many coins that have not recovered yet.
There is no full recovery yet, big volume coins are the ones recovering right now, this coin lost its volume, so no one will pump it to recover.
Only FOMO can help this coin to recover again, that's considering how much its current volume right now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:23:32 PM

+600% in only 2 hours Huh It s a simple pump and dump manipulation or there are important news??
Edit:Ok it was a simple pump and dump, how sad this project is

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:58:42 PM

+600% in only 2 hours Huh It s a simple pump and dump manipulation or there are important news??
this is really manipulation, I see in coinmarketcap only Bitlish that trades HBZ with a value of $ 0.004112,
while the other price is still $ 0.000572 at mercatox, exmo, and Idex

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:30:52 PM

this is really manipulation, I see in coinmarketcap only Bitlish that trades HBZ with a value of $ 0.004112,

I don't think this is because of market manipulation, it might be because Bitlish operates in the UK just like HBZ, and Bitlish accepts payments through USD and EURO transfers, making it easier to buy tokens.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Alex1769

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:30:16 AM

I don't think this is because of market manipulation, it might be because Bitlish operates in the UK just like HBZ, and Bitlish accepts payments through USD and EURO transfers, making it easier to buy tokens.

If this is not a manipulation, then people are interested HBZ! What then interested them so much? Any news we don't know about?
bekkioPEK

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:20:40 PM

If this is not a manipulation, then people are interested HBZ! What then interested them so much? Any news we don't know about?

I am an investor of HBZ, but I believe that by now we no longer need to tell lies to reassure ourselves, at this time the Helbiz company exists and is working, but the token is practically useless. it is not listed in any foreign exchange, the daily volume is very low. as far as I'm concerned, I don't even go out of my position, I'd give up too much money. you might as well leave the tokens off and hope that in the coming years the company will do well and will try to do some action that can increase the value of the tokens

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:51:11 PM

I am an investor of HBZ, but I believe that by now we no longer need to tell lies to reassure ourselves, at this time the Helbiz company exists and is working, but the token is practically useless. it is not listed in any foreign exchange, the daily volume is very low. as far as I'm concerned, I don't even go out of my position, I'd give up too much money. you might as well leave the tokens off and hope that in the coming years the company will do well and will try to do some action that can increase the value of the tokens

This is exactly what deserves more attention.
Indeed, the project can function and develop. But this happened thanks to investors.
The team must take this into account. Of course, the team must give the token ecosystem, more space in their project.
If this project develops and succeeds without using an token ecosystem, then this can be classified as fraud against investors. They are well aware of this,  it is their obligation, and they must take this into account.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:55:23 PM

This is one of the successful project on the ICO, Helbiz raised much of money but now the project is unclear. I see this project to slow for improve. Lift the theme of car sharing but now that is scooter sharing, very far from expected.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:38:09 AM

Whatever they promised they are not delivering on time and this makes many projects are losing their value in the market. Even the community kept asking the questions but there is no specific answer about their developments and whether they will update it to the community or not.
bekkioPEK

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:46:58 PM

This is exactly what deserves more attention.
Indeed, the project can function and develop. But this happened thanks to investors.
The team must take this into account. Of course, the team must give the token ecosystem, more space in their project.
If this project develops and succeeds without using an token ecosystem, then this can be classified as fraud against investors. They are well aware of this,  it is their obligation, and they must take this into account.

yes you're right, in that case it would be fraud. the problem is that when the fundraising began there were no precise laws on the crypto world and ICO. I don't think it's that simple take legal action against them. also because now they operate in Italy but the ICO took place in the USA

herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:10:18 AM

It is very unfortunate what happened to this project, slow development of this project and the coin price it's never increase. This is clearly detrimental to investors who have invested in the ICO.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:19:01 AM

It is very unfortunate what happened to this project, slow development of this project and the coin price it's never increase. This is clearly detrimental to investors who have invested in the ICO.
The first time I considered that this project had good potential in the future, but in reality the project is what it is today and maybe the team is not so good that the project is not developing

Buntel168

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:42:23 AM

The first time I considered that this project had good potential in the future, but in reality the project is what it is today and maybe the team is not so good that the project is not developing
Many investor think this project will be profitable because this project successful in the ICO, but the reality is not because development in this project is realy slow. HBZ will be the worst investment.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
scolary23

Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:22:36 PM

Many investor think this project will be profitable because this project successful in the ICO, but the reality is not because development in this project is realy slow. HBZ will be the worst investment.
Of course, a successful ICO is not always a sign of success of the project as a whole. But to say that "HBZ will be the worst investment", I think it is still early. Today we have many projects that slow down and make mistakes, much stronger.
Whatever it was, but about this project, today, it is difficult to make an unequivocal statement.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:19:47 PM

have you finished your helbiz buyback programme? or completed the buyback? i couldnt see any news about this process.
I think this is Nonsense, and all that was not done.  The sweet promise that was given was only done to attract buyers to be able to buy HBZ at a high price, but apparently all failed miserably.  And the promise to buy back has really made Helbiz Disappointed holders.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:34:48 PM

have you finished your helbiz buyback programme? or completed the buyback? i couldnt see any news about this process.
I think this is Nonsense, and all that was not done.  The sweet promise that was given was only done to attract buyers to be able to buy HBZ at a high price, but apparently all failed miserably.  And the promise to buy back has really made Helbiz Disappointed holders.
This project was good on promise only nothing has done yet. No development that makes this project boom in the market. Well, indeed this turns disappointment to the investors and who believes in this project from the beginning.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:58:43 PM

This project was good on promise only nothing has done yet. No development that makes this project boom in the market. Well, indeed this turns disappointment to the investors and who believes in this project from the beginning.
The price continues to fall but I'm still holding, I hope I will not end up as a bag holder.
I think they have a plan to develop or even the buy back program but the market condition now is really bad, so probably they are looking for the right timing that if they will do it that would help the project to grow further.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
qwe7

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:03:58 AM

Did not proceed according to the plan, let investors lose confidence in them
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: