Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this new crash very bad  (Read 770 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

I notice quite a big drop in the last few hours.  Is this just a short term thing for a few hours and it will pick up again back to normal.  Or will it go much further down into a big crash.   

Well, it always depends on the people if they are going to panic sell and adapt all those FUDs. Certain things are coming out right now, like Facebook is banning Bitcoin ads. Sometimes they just want to buy at a low price so they are going to make some FUDs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

for beginners, they assume that this unstable condition will happen short-term, but actually this instability will happen in a long time, I predict until the end of May 2018 this condition will return to normal. best if you accumulate capital to buy bitcoin, because peak decline will occur in May.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

I notice quite a big drop in the last few hours.  Is this just a short term thing for a few hours and it will pick up again back to normal.  Or will it go much further down into a big crash.    

No one knows what will happen now to bitcoin price, if it's just a short term drop or it will continuously dropping. But one thing that i'm sure is, it's a good opportunity for us to have more of it while its price is so cheap, to gain more profit in the future.
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

I notice quite a big drop in the last few hours.  Is this just a short term thing for a few hours and it will pick up again back to normal.  Or will it go much further down into a big crash.   

I have no big good source but as the experience in last year and also before, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency always recover their price back into normal and stable then after that continue to positive movement. So i think this is temporary.
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

These dips and crashes happen constantly, and there is no use in looking at 1min graphs if you're in for the long haul. Just keep buying and look back quarterly the earliest, maybe even 2-3 times a year only. That's when you see any reliable movement indicators, not before. Exactly the same deal as with stocks, just way more volatile in short-term - which is exactly the reason you shouldn't look at them daily.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
xiaowu55

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

I think it's a good buying opportunity.
The new collapse is a normal adjustment.
I bought a bitcoin.
I think I'll get a good return soon.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

It could be a big correction again before it go up.

No one know what will be the next price movement not only for Bitcoin but for entire Crypto currency market as well. 2017 is a great year for Bitcoin from 1k+$ it surge to almost closed to 20k$ and now it is currently consolidating at 10-11k$ but since Bearish market hit Crypto world this consolidation may take longer or it will recover soon. Just keep up to date so we will not get behind on whats happening in bitcoin if it still goes down there is no problem for me it is a good opportunity to add more I know anytime soon price may break out. No panic just relax.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

the fall in bitcoin prices this month is bad enough, I personally can not predict How long this will continue, but for that I remain calm so that no panic happens that makes the market price worse, and take advantage of this moment to buy and hold because I think bitcoin will recover soon and again increase, and maybe it will happen in early February, maybe it's just a guess
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

Use this crash as you call it for buying Bitcoins. I am almost sure that those financial whales that are talking about 25 thousand BTC price by the end of 2018 are right. I am not panic stricken. We will wait for the better times.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

Its a crash, OP. It can go anywhere. TA dont work with bitcoin.

I hope you didnt go all-in, because its risky. 10% of users control 90% of supply, and they are doing a bloodbath right now.

Just lock your bitcoins safely and hold the line.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:18:13 PM

Today's crash is too bad. It was expected to have a greens in the market today, but FUD created in INDIA that BTC is banned has again pulled the whole market down to $9K. Lets hope this confusion in INDIA got clear soon and we can see a remarkable recovery soon.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Today's crash is too bad. It was expected to have a greens in the market today, but FUD created in INDIA that BTC is banned has again pulled the whole market down to $9K. Lets hope this confusion in INDIA got clear soon and we can see a remarkable recovery soon.
Yes it is always not feeling good when the price is falling, but i think that this downfall will not let our confidence down, In fact it is the nature of bitcoin and we are hoping that very soon bitcoin will recover its position very soon, therefore we need to hold bitcoin and remain calm and patient.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:53:45 AM

I see a dinosaur:

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:09:58 AM

Yes it is always not feeling good when the price is falling, but i think that this downfall will not let our confidence down, In fact it is the nature of bitcoin and we are hoping that very soon bitcoin will recover its position very soon, therefore we need to hold bitcoin and remain calm and patient.
If the price is falling then its time for us to invest. We encounter it every year so whats new? youre right we need to hold our bitcoin in this situation because if we cash out at a lower price we cannot comeback our losses because of that so there are still a chances you can gain youre losses just wait for a week of worst is a month.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

Think of it as an opportunity to buy more rather than just a "crash". The price will pickup soon. Crypto has always been on dips and reds when the month of February comes.

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

Ignore the scale and the low prices. But this is how it might play out. Perhaps, history repeats itself. It took over a year for prices to recover and even longer for them to skyrocket again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

No one could tell if this will take a long time or it will only be for short time.
I see a dinosaur:

Thank you for making my morning happy.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

No one could tell if this will take a long time or it will only be for short time.
I see a dinosaur:

Thank you for making my morning happy.  Grin

Lol. Its always good to add humor to situations like this when people seem to be stressed out from seeing red everywhere. Smile, tone down on the coffee, forget that you have crypto investments and don't check your portfolio from time to time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

Don't worry mate. It is very usual volatility of bitcoin. According to the fibonacci retracement it can come down till 8000usd. In case it doesn't break that level downward I don't see any problem.

But the thing is it did broke on that level lol haha. So, is there a problem now? For me, I still think that it was a great time to buy a bulk of coins.

Ignore the scale and the low prices. But this is how it might play out. Perhaps, history repeats itself. It took over a year for prices to recover and even longer for them to skyrocket again.

Maybe it is but we can be sure that if the price will skyrocket again the price should be more higher than the previous ath. And it is the good thing, there might be another people who will become a millionaire just because they used this opportunity to buy and hold.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

I notice quite a big drop in the last few hours.  Is this just a short term thing for a few hours and it will pick up again back to normal.  Or will it go much further down into a big crash.    

No one knows what will happen now to bitcoin price, if it's just a short term drop or it will continuously dropping. But one thing that i'm sure is, it's a good opportunity for us to have more of it while its price is so cheap, to gain more profit in the future.

True. Those guys, who will remain optimistic and get more coins, will soon compare whose profit turned to be bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: