Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this new crash very bad  (Read 770 times)
Ranker

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

I notice quite a big drop in the last few hours.  Is this just a short term thing for a few hours and it will pick up again back to normal.  Or will it go much further down into a big crash.   

The market is very volatile at the moment, so no one exactly knows what's going to happen next.

Looks like a buying opportunity though.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

I've been wondering, why bitcoin got into this level of price. Man, it's very low. But I think it is the effect of a big community loss in korea and china. It indicates that the bitcoin got into greater supply and also got into lower demand. the lower the price tends to fall. Hopefully it would reach the moon again.
BitcoinLover460

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

We will see.  I still think the bottom in this market will be around $8,000.  I thought we had seen a recent low around $9500, but it looks like we need to test the bottom once again.
imapessimist (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

It has gone up again so that will be a relief for many people.  But I was wondering what would happen if everybody wanted to sell and the exchanges for Bitcoin ran out of the money to pay them.  Or could that just not happen?
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

I do not feel crash now so bad, I think this is still in normal occurrence and still sure will be able to rise in the near future. The bitcoin price will crash the lowest I think $9k I do not think the price of bitcoin crashes is lower than that.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:33 PM

yes, we do not need to panic with bitcoin conditions today. this condition will run long. and short-term fluctuations will continue to occur below. but will not achieve destruction. because bitcoin still has some high volume and lightning network, so it will make it defence.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 06:36:22 AM by LastJedi

Bitcoin is making a new low with every price correction. If this scenario keeps on continuing than People can lose their faith on BTC as an investment which will lead to the further worst situation.

I really don't think it is a correction, since it lasted this long over the course of the day.

It has to be because of what is going on with Bitfinex and their tether crap they were feeding everyone for lunch a year ago.

MackintoshNovia

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

I think this is just the beginning, and the bitcoin crash will continue.
Recently, bitcoin will continue to fall and become even lower.
I wouldn't choose to buy bitcoin right now.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

Bitfinex and Tether says what an invitation to the court came to them in December, and it regular situation.
For panic on the market we owe the mass-media

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
hyperhyper

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:00:03 AM

Before you all start getting in panic because of every dump, just think about the past. Bitcoin was at thousand dollars exactly one year ago. So en of november everybody was predicting that bitcoin will be ten thousand of end of the 2017, which will make a x10 in one year. But it came a little bit different and it rises to twenty thousand because of the hype. Now it dumps to ten thousand, which is still very much, but everybody is goin crazy because it was on almost twenty thousand. So an advice for all you newbies: Just chill, relax and hodl. Actually its just a normal correction. To the start of the year Bitcoin price dumps always. So just wait and look what will be in 3 months!
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

Since the beginning of this year, the crypto market has taken a bearish direction and so, the new crash should not be seen as bad. Just the same way it was always experiencing upward movements last year and everybody seemed OK and happy about it, also, should they accept the down movement, now that is has taken a turn.

hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

Do not panic with the situation as it is now, because this is commonplace last year was almost the same as this, the situation will return to normal within the next few weeks, hold the coin you have, because panic will harm yourself.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

I notice quite a big drop in the last few hours.  Is this just a short term thing for a few hours and it will pick up again back to normal.  Or will it go much further down into a big crash.   

Crashes like this should be turned into a positive atmosphere as some inexperienced and newbie in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading moght instantly assume that when the price or market crash it is a bad thing when actually it can be an opportunity to buy and invest on stocks on a lower price and then when the right value of your choosing comes you can trade and sell it for more.

juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

if you look at the bitcoin price now,
it gonna be crashing more. just wait until april 2018.
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

I imagine investors pumped Bitcoin prices quite a bit last year, especially near the end of the year (October - mid December). Investors might just be seeing how Bitcoin rides out for the time being, so who knows what will happen in the near future?
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

Bitfinex and Tether says what an invitation to the court came to them in December, and it regular situation.
For panic on the market we owe the mass-media
Yes.
I just read that on twitter how they were subpoenaed December 6, 2017 according to the documents sent to them and Tether but the news only hit the mass media grapevine today.

preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

Even i think that this time if the downfall continues for two days it will result into crash which will be hard to recover.There have been lots of money involved in it and people who are doing it doesn't want prices to go higher.If the prices of bitcoin goes down alts prices are also affected which makes it difficult for the investors to withdraw profits from the fall.
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

It could be a big correction again before it go up.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

Yes I believe that the drop this January was really bad. But I am more on the positive type. I believe that this drop will lead us to high gains because we can get a great position in bitcoin right now than ever. And probably this would be our last chance to see bitcoin at this price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

I do not feel crash now so bad, I think this is still in normal occurrence and still sure will be able to rise in the near future. The bitcoin price will crash the lowest I think $9k I do not think the price of bitcoin crashes is lower than that.
Yes we are not to consider it as a crash. Because bitcoin price is trading very stable between 10000$ to 120000$, but hope that very soon it will gain accelerator and will reach to its previous price very soon. Bitcoin still has too much potential and in next few months we can expect that bitcoin price will even reach to 50000$.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: