Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 02:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN SALE] BEAT: DISRUPTING THE HEALTH AND SPORTS INDUSTRY  (Read 25162 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Are the numbers about the fundraising process publicly available or is that going to be disclosed later?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
ajinkya1396

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

When did you and your Team started to get interested in the Blockchain Technology?
GlobalTrader07

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

Are you going to have your own blockchain and/or mobile wallet where we can see you current programs, updates, deals so we will know how we can utilize or monitor the current price and recent blockchain transactions of BEAT?
Dump3er

Activity: 1526
Merit: 597

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

I already asked that a while ago but didn't receive an answer. How much did you raise so far? Can that info be disclosed?

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

https://twitter.com/beattoken/status/969708549466148865
Dump3er

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

They went pretty silent over the course of the last few days or so. Does anyone here have any information what's going on or whether it is still going on at all?

Bouriffe

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

They went pretty silent over the course of the last few days or so. Does anyone here have any information what's going on or whether it is still going on at all?

I had the same concern as I am wearing the signature for two weeks now so I iterated a couple of time with an admin of their TG Group (I think he is the CTO of the project).

Last iteration I had was 4 days ago and he felt sorry for the situation and he re-ensured me that we should be patient and that things are going to improve. He mentioned me two new additional hires to cope with registration volume. On my side I have decided to wait and may be at the end I will have a good surprise. This is not an advice, just my personal decision and I am not part of BEAT staff.

💎💎💎 INNERCORE: Infrastructure Platform for DApps 💎💎💎
💎💎💎 If you ❤ Innercore Bounty Contest, then you will ❤❤❤ Buzzin Super Bounty !!! 💎💎💎

Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

This project seems strange to me, but the concept is good and they already have developed it. Hope it will bring the golden age of sport back again.
Yes the concept is very impressive, its blockchain technology meets sports where they will sponsor, finance, support, revolutioniaze the world of sport.  They wanted to embrace all sport particpants and providers, and encourage people from all over the world to do more sports. Giving importance in sports is one of the great job by the devs and as we all knew sports  play a great role in our life as it keeps us healthy, wealthy and active.
silverman29

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Why are you valuing your token so high? You do realise that even if the token were to stay at the ICO price, you would be looking at a market cap of €3.2 Trillion... 0.01 x 320,000,000,000 = €3,200,000,000 x 1.4 (adding on the extra 40% from the 60% that you say will be earnt over 20 years) = €4,480,000,000... Are you saying that this token alone will have more value than the entire global wellness industry???
lpsum

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

So the app will measure GPS and/or cardio data. Will it pay tokens for doing sex as well?
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:17:34 AM

I had the same concern as I am wearing the signature for two weeks now so I iterated a couple of time with an admin of their TG Group (I think he is the CTO of the project).

Last iteration I had was 4 days ago and he felt sorry for the situation and he re-ensured me that we should be patient and that things are going to improve. He mentioned me two new additional hires to cope with registration volume. On my side I have decided to wait and may be at the end I will have a good surprise. This is not an advice, just my personal decision and I am not part of BEAT staff.

The team hasn't been posting a lot recently, have they? They were quite active in the beginning but now it seems like they are much more silent.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

Hi Dev! I would like to ask regarding the email you have sent to me that I will also send my weekly report thru email or in the thread?
Bouriffe

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

The team hasn't been posting a lot recently, have they? They were quite active in the beginning but now it seems like they are much more silent.

Just a kind advice as we have no more answer from the team on this ANN thread and on the Bounty one:

1) Team is answering on Telegram
2) If you have registered for the bounty and you have not received a mail confirmation with a spreadsheet to fill in and send back then do not hesitate to ask on Telegram
3) In my case I received the mail but without the spreadsheet so I was not registered until today

Team confirmed me they will not post a summary spreadsheet to avoid to expose our information

💎💎💎 INNERCORE: Infrastructure Platform for DApps 💎💎💎
💎💎💎 If you ❤ Innercore Bounty Contest, then you will ❤❤❤ Buzzin Super Bounty !!! 💎💎💎

Dump3er

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

Hey Bouriffe thanks for the quick update. I had my doubts about this project every now and then but let's hope that it plays out well for you.

clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:38:35 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 04:53:04 PM by clawdiw

This is an interesting project that has an awesome future. A big team with a feasible purpose makes me very confident about how it will all go on.

Exercising, working out, taking care of your health are all over the internet. This project will make it easier for people to stay fit by incentivising them based on how much they work out. Stay fit and get paid for it! haha

I want to support it as much as possible. So let's make it happen!

rajnipatel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Hi dev

I have joined Facebook and Twitter campaign

I've  already shared your official post in facebook and twitter on my wall.

I'm  glad to be a part of BEAT bounty campaign
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

BEAT project will be engaged in collecting and storing information about the health status and physical data of a person recorded on a blockchain? Say this information about the health of the person that will be stored by you transfer this data to the marketing companies involved in the sports and fitness industry or can this data be no transferred to a third party without the user's consent?
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

I can't find a table of bounty distribution rates.Lay out its please me in the answer.Thanks
lorissawcross

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:37:19 AM

#joined
#beattokenICO

week # (25 March - 2 April 2017)
Twitter profile   :  https://twitter.com/LorisSawcross   
Twitter follower :  2629

Retweet : https://twitter.com/beattoken/status/969229739700432896
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

Just a kind advice as we have no more answer from the team on this ANN thread and on the Bounty one:

1) Team is answering on Telegram
2) If you have registered for the bounty and you have not received a mail confirmation with a spreadsheet to fill in and send back then do not hesitate to ask on Telegram
3) In my case I received the mail but without the spreadsheet so I was not registered until today

Team confirmed me they will not post a summary spreadsheet to avoid to expose our information

They could easily post a spreadsheet and hide most important information. They don't do so because some might then end up not claiming their rewards. 99% of ICOs post a spreadsheet.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████