Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:21:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook, limited advertising campaigns  (Read 437 times)
Mark-Krawed

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

This is not a surprise anymore that this day will come. So many people did not understand what they are trying to post, they think the money that they can get from referrals.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:38:40 AM

This is a bad news for social media bounty hunters. For sure bounty using social media will become obsolete if twitter and any social media platforms bans messages/ads/post/tweets regarding crypto or ICO.

If im a genius one. i will make a decentralized social media to put down facebook.  Wink

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:07:53 AM

Scam is all over the internet crypto related or not, facebook is acting a government now. Well in that case there are a lot of social media alternatives and channels that are crypto friendly. Its purely business for Zuckerberg, remember the news regarding his interest in formulating facebook crypto? Anyway its not the end for crypto advertising.

Yeah that's why facebook now is minimizing or the best if they can eliminate these scams ICO as now facebook had become a medium for everything and it can really gather a good audience. And regarding in creating their own cryptos, this is the best plot twist ever.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
cryptowomba

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

I am not really surprised, Facebook doesn't like other companies making money off them too much. Also I think they are heavily connected with the USA and the USA condemns ICOs, was only a matter of time.

Weird because I heard that the owner Mark was talking about cryptocurrency and his interest in it.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

Facebook is full of ads for too many ICO, and these ICO could be fraudulent projects.
With government restrictions on the encryption of money markets and ICO, Facebook may face a lot of problems, so it is normal to restrict the advertising of ICO.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

I am not really surprised, Facebook doesn't like other companies making money off them too much. Also I think they are heavily connected with the USA and the USA condemns ICOs, was only a matter of time.

Weird because I heard that the owner Mark was talking about cryptocurrency and his interest in it.

yeah right yesterday i heard Mark wanted to try crypto world, and now facebook is currently limiting advertising related to crypto world of this circulating news is inverted.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

This news will affect the social media bounty hunters but twitter is still available for them. It is a good thing facebook came up this barn bcos scam ico are just too much ico without anything to offer than to steal from noob investors.
At least there will be some breathing space from these shitty icos flying around.
endlings

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

This is bad news for many ICO projects. Their projects are being promoted but can not be promoted on Facebook. This can not but say that this is a bad news and this will affect their promotion. For us, our airdrop and Bounty programs also receive different effects.
maverickasf

Activity: 447

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

I saw from other news they were going to ban it. I dont kmow yet if it is fake that is why I didnt post it.
Waiting for something legitimate to confirm it.
Is it really limited ot a ban.
This could be a huge loss for every ICO since some investors could be reached thru that social media.
It says the reason is to because of fake ones popping out which is not new here in this forum.
a lot of spam has become, I support. but many will not like it, especially those who earn rewards in advertising campaigns

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

Friends, the article deals with advertisements, that is, paid advertising companies on Facebook. And in bounty programs, as a rule, the usual posting (and reposting) of private messages on users' pages is used. Therefore, I do not see any reason for panic, since even such a monster as a facebook filter out hundreds of millions of private messages will be very problematic and the second - most importantly, this item is not in the restrictions of posting the FB. For such a restriction will be a blow to the reputation of the fb.
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

does this policy apply? until now I have not seen any changes in my facebook account related to the removal of my bounty post or such
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

Facebook is one of a lagest social media network that everyone use to promote goods and services including bitcoin and ico. It is sad for all bounty hunters that facebook ban to promote cryptocurrency. Maybe facebook want to protect about a lot of fake news and scam or maybe it is a way of government.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

I also faced a similar problem today when I posted a post about the new ICO, then Facebook blocked it. What does Facebook say about this? Already have an official statement?
You just need to use shortening URLS,bitly or goo.gl should be fine you will be able to link something about cryptocurrencies.Ive been using facebook as an advertising manager for about 8years so i know how to adjust to facebook policies.Facebook will only BAN paid advertisments from advertisers but they will not block your accounts if you posted somethinf in your profile.It shouldnt be a bg problem with the bounry hunters as well,as they are posting links on their own will.

tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

Something changes in recent years are going one by one, first there were merits, now facebook introduced bans waiting for what awaits us further! The bounties will change and all the cat involved in the bounty companies will adjust to this.
alekscrypto3969

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

That is interesting and not expected at all.  Embarrassed Maybe a lot of people have complained about the spam they are seeing all day long about ICO's and cryptocurrencies, and that is why Facebook shut down everything. Or maybe it is not profitable enough for Facebook, and they want to negotiate for more money, so i think soon there will "open the gate" again.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

Facebook may simply be afraid of regulation, so it has banned all ICO advertising.
But these ads are good for their profits, and I think they'll still accept ICO's ads if policy allows them. Roll Eyes

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

It's a very sad news for bounty hunters and for our work. It seems that it is necessary to change the conditions of the bounty and get around these bans.  Sad
bounty programs are posted in this forum so don't worry, i think that move by facebook is somehow good for the community as well since some of the users there are not familiar with cryptocurrency and it happens most of them are investing in fake ICO which is advertise by facebook, i'm not saying that advertised ICOs there are fake but there are some.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

I think the ban is for "sponsored" posts only. Posts that were paid off. So this is better for hunters, because ICOs will be needing their help more. This is just my understanding.

You can't blame Facebook either for making these steps because there are a lot of scams out there.  
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

That is the saddest part to all facebook bounty hunters.. Sad but i think the ban is for promoting ico's. But that is the reality that facebook banned all who post about advertising ico's project, because of spammers. Sad story.
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

who give a shit about facebook probably mark zuckerberg is threaten by the growth of decentralised social network platforms like akasha project.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████