Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSyncom Im still waithing on batch 1 order how is that possible  (Read 4549 times)
Fullsurface (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:10:28 AM

Theres apparently his phone number in the Avalon news thread going around. Could try that.

do you have a link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Begru

Activity: 346
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:46:06 AM

Also here, no response for batch#1 missing avalons.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256507.0

plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 10:08:40 AM

Just consider it a lost and write it off. Let this be a lesson never to buy from Avalon again... even if they have stock in hand.

It'll go like this... you send them your money for stock in hand, and they will just fuck off and not reply back/never mail you the product. Now they have the miner and your money.
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 02:08:44 PM

it should be a simple job checking up my order
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 02:49:10 PM

Pff so getting my money back is out of the question  Cry Cry Cry 

currently overwhelmed, but I'll look into it, I don't have a problem with refunds if that was indeed a problem, but I do get a lot of shills that jumps on the brand wagon with batch 2 walletbit problem to request a refund for non-existing orders.

even right now, people are putting order number into that refund form for chips that does not exist, ( and in a phishing manner like consecutive order numbers, we don't use consecutive numbers for orders.)

Yeah, you're "Overwhelmed" but not willing to actually hire a staff that's capable of getting on top of things. You INSIST on being 'stuck' in neutral, and you're rolling back down the hill, gathering speed.

You've had the means, the opportunity, the time, etc, etc. You've made a conscious decision to neglect your duty to your customers and to your business. Your dereliction here is the sole determining factor of the downfall of Avalon.

Just remember, as this thing gets worse and worse and worse... This is what YOU CHOSE.

I have a feeling you'll be getting quite familiar with the interiors of many different courtrooms, in the not-too-distant future.

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:21:30 PM

Pff so getting my money back is out of the question  Cry Cry Cry 
currently overwhelmed, but I'll look into it, I don't have a problem with refunds if that was indeed a problem, but I do get a lot of shills that jumps on the brand wagon with batch 2 walletbit problem to request a refund for non-existing orders.

even right now, people are putting order number into that refund form for chips that does not exist, ( and in a phishing manner like consecutive order numbers, we don't use consecutive numbers for orders.)

Really hard to have sympathy for this.  You could have addressed the batch 2 problems many months ago, but chose not to.  How many tickets for missing orders did you ignore in May, June and July?

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 07:16:06 PM

i really wonder how many batch 1 units R still missing in action 
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:10:15 AM

Pff so getting my money back is out of the question  Cry Cry Cry  

til this date im still waiting on and answer from BitSyncom he promised that he wood look into it im still waiting can you pleas send me a refund asap i know your overwhelmed but how overwhelmed can you be next month its gona be a year since a place the order
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:47:42 AM

til this date im still waiting on and answer from BitSyncom he promised that he wood look into it im still waiting can you pleas send me a refund asap i know your overwhelmed but how overwhelmed can you be next month its gona be a year since a place the order

BitSyncom, just pay up and be done with it.  How can you sleep at night?

I hope you dream of all the customers you fucked up.  What happened to trade-ins?

So sad to think I used to think he was kinda nerd cool & I offered to try to help him dig out of his self-inflicted hole.  Angry
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:04:56 PM

I hope you dream of all the customers you fucked up.  What happened to trade-ins?

So sad to think I used to think he was kinda nerd cool & I offered to try to help him dig out of his self-inflicted hole.  Angry
this really sucks man i need the refund 2 buy some new hard ware avalon is slowing up my businesses you know how much money i mist out on more than a year worth of salary dam 
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:52:16 AM

So sad to think I used to think he was kinda nerd cool & I offered to try to help him dig out of his self-inflicted hole.  Angry
this really sucks man i need the refund 2 buy some new hard ware avalon is slowing up my businesses you know how much money i mist out on more than a year worth of salary dam  

Not sure if everyone noticed, they've cashed out : https://blockchain.info/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

And also this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1JrwWrt3TYUzMYFEBLX5hTo1zFsEY6tWZN

Among all the hardware vendors, Avalon profits the most. Why no1 believed me when i said their " intention" was clear about MONEY! way back with their no-BS claim and that they're making ASICs for the sake of mining distribution.

PPL just like to learn the hardway. They've been mining since batch 1 as well.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:21:28 AM

So sad to think I used to think he was kinda nerd cool & I offered to try to help him dig out of his self-inflicted hole.  Angry

Not sure if everyone noticed, they've cashed out : https://blockchain.info/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

And also this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1JrwWrt3TYUzMYFEBLX5hTo1zFsEY6tWZN

Among all the hardware vendors, Avalon profits the most. Why no1 believed me when i said their " intention" was clear about MONEY! way back with their no-BS claim and that they're making ASICs for the sake of mining distribution.

But Yifu stated on record;

"This is an obvious question, but why aren’t you mining your own chips?

Like I said, the current reality is vastly different from what we originally had planned. We always figured we would be late to the party. Butterfly Labs and bASIC (another ASIC developer that ultimately failed to launch) were supposed to launch in succession. But due to various complications and delays, it didn’t work out that way.

If they had delivered on their promises, they would have shipped months before our first batch. We wanted to start selling chips so people could make their own units, providing a hedge from a single entity becoming too powerful, and then move onto a new project. That was our main goal. We wanted to prevent this potential monopoly. As it turned out, we became the monopoly we tried to prevent.

You aren’t doing any mining at all?

Nope. Fun fact: none of the Avalon team have their own mining units (outside of test units)."

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/engineering-the-bitcoin-gold-rush-an-interview-with-yifu-guo-creator-of-the-first-asic-based-miner

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:44:03 AM

But Yifu stated on record;

"This is an obvious question, but why aren’t you mining your own chips?

Like I said, the current reality is vastly different from what we originally had planned. We always figured we would be late to the party. Butterfly Labs and bASIC (another ASIC developer that ultimately failed to launch) were supposed to launch in succession. But due to various complications and delays, it didn’t work out that way.

If they had delivered on their promises, they would have shipped months before our first batch. We wanted to start selling chips so people could make their own units, providing a hedge from a single entity becoming too powerful, and then move onto a new project. That was our main goal. We wanted to prevent this potential monopoly. As it turned out, we became the monopoly we tried to prevent.

You aren’t doing any mining at all?

Nope. Fun fact: none of the Avalon team have their own mining units (outside of test units)."

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/engineering-the-bitcoin-gold-rush-an-interview-with-yifu-guo-creator-of-the-first-asic-based-miner
I don't really care if  day mined with the units or are still mining with them send me a refund so i can go get me my  mining equipment an go do my thing. batch one customers are the kick starters of this whole avalon project and up till this day ther are customers  with missing units never received  that's not Wright
melmo

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:37:04 PM

I hope you get your refund.  I received my Batch 1 order months late, and it still hasn't paid itself off in BTC.
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:10:26 AM

I hope you get your refund.  I received my Batch 1 order months late, and it still hasn't paid itself off in BTC.

how late did you get your units

DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:19:25 PM

Bump.

Note Yifu said he was overwhelmed in late August. Well, it's been about a month & he still hasn't gotten to your refund?

I don't care if he's a two finger pecker as a typist, shirley he should've gotten to your Batch 1 refund by now!!!  Angry  Angry

Oh, that's right, you have to actually care about your customers in order to do the right thing.
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:13:30 PM

Bump.

Note Yifu said he was overwhelmed in late August. Well, it's been about a month & he still hasn't gotten to your refund?

I don't care if he's a two finger pecker as a typist, shirley he should've gotten to your Batch 1 refund by now!!!  Angry  Angry

Oh, that's right, you have to actually care about your customers in order to do the right thing.
Thanks 4 the bump and the support this is no way of doing business avalon now you hafe me runner afther my ow money or what used to be my money
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:40:18 PM

Bump.

Thanks 4 the bump and the support this is no way of doing business avalon now you hafe me runner afther my ow money or what used to be my money

Its really sad to see how corrupted these guys are

...somebody just sue his arse !!!!!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 12:36:55 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2013, 01:15:15 AM by Fullsurface

Bump.

I don't care if he's a two finger pecker as a typist, shirley he should've gotten to your Batch 1 refund by now!!!  Angry  Angry

Its really sad to see how corrupted these guys are

...somebody just sue his arse !!!!!

that should be a group thing if the are more batch one and 2 customers stile missing units that ar willing to take action

Just got a new newsletter from BitSyncom

Avalon turns One years old
What a roller coaster ride it has been

We went from the last to enter the ASIC mining market crowd-funded by the community to the first to shipping a consumer product in little over 4 month. On this journey, many mistakes were made, tons of things were learned and we will continue to grow as one of the groups to keep mining decentralized and support the DIY community. Those are our goals.

In the up coming week we will doing a clearance sale on the refunded chips as well as some mining units and modules to close generation one and move on to a pre-sale-less generation two of the Avalon Project.

Stay tuned as many more exciting news will be announced in the coming week.

Copyright © 2013 BitSyncom LLC, All rights reserved.

TL;DR Even though we haven't replied to any emails/phone calls/tickets or anything at all, we're about to launch our sale and also gen 2 chips (stock in hand). Please send us more money soon and pray that we don't do a runner/hide again. We still don't have dedicated customer support but please, don't take notice of that!

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 01:17:10 AM

nice Quote Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: