Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSyncom Im still waithing on batch 1 order how is that possible  (Read 4552 times)
Fullsurface (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 10:39:02 AM

how are you BitSyncom how is it possible that im still waiting on my batch 1 order my support ticket is still in process i had 2 reply on  one  of the tickets asking four information witch i provided  its been 2 mounts since i had reply on this support ticket on the information that was ask 4  the support ticket is #1048 and order nr is 852 batch 1 can you look into this  because i wont be able to make ROI like this maybe you can ship the units asap if not a refund is welcome to so i can try my luck els where

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 10:51:14 AM

Sorry to say but you got selective scammed.

You're not the only one.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:29:59 AM

There is no unit.  Time to write off that money and get on with your life. Sad
Loredo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:34:23 PM

People who steal all the money - a few hundred dollars - out of a little bodega in New York, with a gun, are called armed robbers and face 15 years in prison if caught.

People who steal all the money - hundreds or thousands of dollars - from guys with hopes and dreams for that money, with a smug arrogance, are called YiFu and get to build their business in direct enrichment opportunities. 

To the OP: they didn't mean it.  At some point, they did mean to deliver to you.  You just didn't mean anything to them, and you slipped through the cracks. They are mean people.
pixl8tr

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 02:01:30 PM

how are you BitSyncom how is it possible that im still waiting on my batch 1 order my support ticket is still in process i had 2 reply on  one  of the tickets asking four information witch i provided  its been 2 mounts since i had reply on this support ticket on the information that was ask 4  the support ticket is #1048 and order nr is 852 batch 1 can you look into this  because i wont be able to make ROI like this maybe you can ship the units asap if not a refund is welcome to so i can try my luck els where

As soon as they are done mining with your unit, and all the Bitcoins are squeezed out of it. They will ship it to you.  ;P

who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; finger; bjobs; uptime; strip;. grab; mount; yes; umount; sleep; brun;
Donations: 18ByQvDUmaMKkQbYvUWmnPSu9BWeNxVMoc
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 02:34:56 PM

Pff so getting my money back is out of the question  Cry Cry Cry 
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 08:51:08 PM

As I'm sure you've tried to email or PM him multiple times, if I had to guess I think he just does a delete all on his inbox or just a cursory glance at it.

I'd love for him to dispute this. He *still* owes this community some better explanations then a John Woo movie plot (and I don't even have any Avalons on order & I still care). Some ref. designs being released don't exactly placate the masses waiting for their Av rigs.
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:09:05 PM

currently overwhelmed, but I'll look into it, I don't have a problem with refunds if that was indeed a problem, but I do get a lot of shills that jumps on the brand wagon with batch 2 walletbit problem to request a refund for non-existing orders.

even right now, people are putting order number into that refund form for chips that does not exist, ( and in a phishing manner like consecutive order numbers, we don't use consecutive numbers for orders.)

superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:17:03 PM

currently overwhelmed, but I'll look into it, I don't have a problem with refunds if that was indeed a problem, but I do get a lot of shills that jumps on the brand wagon with batch 2 walletbit problem to request a refund for non-existing orders.

even right now, people are putting order number into that refund form for chips that does not exist, ( and in a phishing manner like consecutive order numbers, we don't use consecutive numbers for orders.)

people are also assholes for attempting to scam Avalon. f*ckers
the world is full of fing aholes

ok
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 10:23:06 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2013, 11:24:37 PM by server

Pff so getting my money back is out of the question  Cry Cry Cry  

The story of Fullsurface can easily be verified...

If he really waited such a long time for his Avalon to arrive, the very least you can do is to compensate him with a refund.

DyslexicZombei

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:13:18 AM

Yifu,

Yes, I know you're overwhelmed. I seriously could've helped you with that but you ignored me like everyone else you seem to have ignored here.

Like I told you weeks ago, I would've gladly taken all kinds of arrows to the knee for you on your behalf, if you paid me for a very minimal BTC fee to be a paid CSR / Tier I&II Tech support in my free time like I offered. You seem to hate dealing with customers and ASIC miners, in general. I happen to *love* working with customers & have found an online home among this merry band of risk taking miners and speculators.

I could've helped turn around your Customer Service trials and tribulations you don't want to deal with in a heartbeat simply by having: 1) Patience 2) Empathy for your poor Buyers that *trusted* YOU.

Ah, well. C'est la vie. Just as well I didn't work with Avalon. Your name and Avalon is mud around these parts. The damage is irreversible IMO. And it's all entirely self-inflicted, regardless of the troubles you may have had. You do realize, of course: any Gen2 offerings will have muted sales in comparison to B1-3 sales. You've broken too many promises to them. You pissed all over your community, the very people that enriched you, and like elephants they're gonna remember it.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:16:06 AM

Yifu,

Yes, I know you're overwhelmed. I seriously could've helped you with that but you ignored me like everyone else you seem to have ignored here.

Like I told you weeks ago, I would've gladly taken all kinds of arrows to the knee for you on your behalf, if you paid me for a very minimal BTC fee to be a paid CSR / Tier I&II Tech support in my free time like I offered. You seem to hate dealing with customers and ASIC miners, in general. I happen to *love* working with customers & have found an online home among this merry band of risk taking miners and speculators.

I could've helped turn around your Customer Service trials and tribulations you don't want to deal with in a heartbeat simply by having: 1) Patience 2) Empathy for your poor Buyers that *trusted* YOU.

Ah, well. C'est la vie. Just as well I didn't work with Avalon. Your name and Avalon is mud around these parts. The damage is irreversible IMO. And it's all entirely self-inflicted, regardless of the troubles you may have had. You do realize, of course: any Gen2 offerings will have muted sales in comparison to B1-3 sales. You pissed all over your community, the very people that enriched you, and like elephants they're gonna remember it.

He's relying on greedy idiots within a toxic community, remember? He said so himself.

I fear there is some truth to that. Anyone buying from Bitsyncom in future is just that.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:53:58 AM

If he waits until he has chips in hand, prices them to allow profit, and then demonstrates reliable shipping (seems like the tough part for him)... people are not going to turn down the profit potential.

The thing is... I don't think he is capable of following through consistently.  So eventually he will get bored with all the customer's requests and it will back to "normal".  

A leopard can't change his spots.  

The Bitcoin hardware ecosystem is different than it was in March.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:32:01 AM

You need to answer your support tickets promptly.
You need to respond to your customers individually.
Your excuses are not acceptable given you have failed to properly communicate for many many months.

People need to avoid your products in future it is clear that your customer support infrastructure is ad hoc and inadequate for the needs of your customers.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:46:11 PM

thanks 4 taking notice BitSyncom and taking a look at it im wiling to take the units but only if you can ashore
me quick shipping  schedule thats asap if its gonna take week/mounts four me to get the units it wont be wort it   
bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 01:00:28 PM

thanks 4 taking notice BitSyncom and taking a look at it im wiling to take the units but only if you can ashore
me quick shipping  schedule thats asap if its gonna take week/mounts four me to get the units it wont be wort it   

You should get full refund + bitcoins u would mine from time you should get your avalon
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 01:12:09 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2013, 01:23:57 PM by Fullsurface

that wood be nice  Grin or some extra units four the wait
by now the next difficulty of 84,416,901 its almost not  wort running 2 units break even is possible
but making profit is pretty much out of the Question   
DyslexicZombei

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 06:38:30 PM

You should get full refund + bitcoins u would mine from time you should get your avalon

And monkeys might fly out of my...

Would be nice though! Sounds like a worthy Miner Protection Plan to me.  Wink
Fullsurface (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:42:49 AM

And monkeys might fly out of my...

Would be nice though! Sounds like a worthy Miner Protection Plan to me.  Wink

well im still waiting on a answer from BitSyncom   Cry Cry Cry
warhawk187

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 07:05:21 AM

Theres apparently his phone number in the Avalon news thread going around. Could try that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: