Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook bans all ads related with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin altcoins, ICO, etc.)  (Read 227 times)
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

If they start to ban pages with cryptocurrencys that would not be good but ads wont make much difference Its Facebook who are loosing out on revenue
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

The real reason behind this new decision is that Mark Zuckerberg is planning to release his own cryptocurrency. There is a hidden plan behind the curtain that is slowly revealing itself alone to the potential investors. I don't think that other developers will be very fond of this because with current capital and technology facebook could make a breakthrough on the market. Other ads that are currently promoting designated cryptos are a threat currently to the Facebook because if Zuckerberg plans really to release his own crypto promotion of other crypto is the first step to start his potential plan.

Here is a link to an interesting article about  the possible Facebook cryptocurrency:

https://hackernoon.com/facebook-could-launch-the-ultimate-cryptocurrency-2e6a5b65665b

This is possible and is unfair. Facebook will surely succeed due to its large network and their popularity.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

It is a good thing that facebook ban ads relating cryptos because facebook is really powerful and it really attracts individuals it can manipulate the market and let those ponzi scheme enter the market since facebook do not filters advertisement. Better have the information regarding cryptos posted on yahoo or google site that's more informative than in facebook.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:03:38 AM

centralised shit like facebook will be a thing of the past shortly.

if you have not heard of bitcoin by now you're probably not the sort of person  that has spare capital to invest anyway and certainly not going to do so on the pure basis of some adds in your face on shitbook

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:35:23 AM

Yeah, with that step they lost a lot of possible profit wich such commercial could bring. Crypto world is developing fast nowadays and such ads would be on demand. I don't think that banning such ads will protect people from scam, well, in some sense yes, but don't you think that there is no other commercial on Facebook which is actually scam?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: