Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it enough?  (Read 1149 times)
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

The scarcity of bitcoin is one of the reasons why this codec has been rising sharply over the past few years. The difficulty in exploiting the last bitcoin is increasing, while the reward is reduced. The speed of new digging will slow down and it is difficult to predict the bitcoin value.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Is not enough for people who want to gain more income from btc we can contribute for financial income of people that using bitcoin that they need more money to make a succesful life after a long year then from any company will adopting btc it easy to pay money using bitcoin are no hassel and no pain pay from example the food or restaurants its really help to everyone as easily paying no money but btc account or wallet it very helpful and the of making better life.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

The number of bitcoin is only 21 million, is that enough for the future?
given the vision of bitcoin to become world currency?

what do you think of this?

I think the amount of Bitcoin has been decided in deep consideration and accounting. I'm also sure that this amount is enough for it will be a circle of the bitcoin among the people. It will be a balance. There will be also probably other altcoins that can be a good payment for some transaction as the bitcoin. talking about the world currency, actually, Bitcoin has been a world currency for many people around the world have used it for transaction or payment. But there are not all countries legalize this as the payment.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

I think that could enough because it is decentralized. One Bitcoin could be owned by so many people , maybe you can get 1/10 of it. I think that Bitcoin Will not become a world currency because it is expensive and it could only done through internet. One more thing , threre are few countries that against Bitcoin like China or even Brazil do not believe in Bitcoin. If the whole world Will agree then there is a chance that Bitcoin Will become  as world currency. But as of now , just watch and expect big things about Bitcoin.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

21 million bitcoin in my opinion is enough and has reached trillions there is a movement of buy and sell system so 21 bitcoin is enough because bitcoin will always spin
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

In fact at the moment 21 million bitcoins seem excessive given the large number of hard forks that are being generated from the current blockchain, because this means that after each fork are born 21 million new "bitcoins" claiming to be the original concept of Satoshi Nakamoto, therefore I believe that there will never be a shortage of "bitcoins" or other thousands of altcoins that emerge as mushrooms every year.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

with the limited number of bitcoins, the value will be higher. anyway. in addition to bitcoin, there is still altcoin with a lower value and can be used also for exchange. so I think that's enough
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

I think bitcoin is perfect for the future because it will make the bitcoin price very expensive because the total supply will be very limited and it will be difficult to get bitcoin. but not suitable to be the main currency because the total supply will not be enough.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

precisely by the limited amount of bitcoin that makes bitcoin more attractive the more expensive it will be, the more it will increase and it will continue to happen with a fixed amount of increasing demand that is difficult to fulfill

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

Yes, it will be enough. And the good news is that as it's a limited supply, it will only drive up the value as time goes by and more and more people start using its. It will be a long wait, longer than some people expect, but Bitcoin will eventually make todays holders rich
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

Having a limited supply is very important to have a good value. It's all about the law of supply and demand. I think there is no need for further explanation.
And to the question "Is bitcoin enough?" Yes it is, it could also be broken down to satoshis, each and everyone of us doesnt have to have a whole bitcoin each. And others also have more. We can't question that coz it is not about equal distribution of bitcoin. There will be no standard measurement to say that it wasn't enough. It is up to us how much bitcoin we will buy or gain.

LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

In my opinion it is not enough to provide the people by 21 million bitcoin. But to trust the develor about the supply of bitcoin I think it is enough for them because they did it and limit the supply for just 21 million.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

It's enough because mining Bitcoin gets harder so the supply will be scarcer and it will surely spike its price in the future. If you're not a miner, you can trade or just buy Bitcoin and other altcoins, and just HODL until you get a lambo! Cheesy
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

the amount of 21 million is enough to make bitcoin as the world currency, because until now only 4 million btc left to make bitcoin as world currency, and it will not take so long. if the supply of btc is less then the price will be higher.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

Yes it's enough, nowhere does it say that someone has to hold 1 btc. If we think of say pennies (USD) there would be around 500 trillion of them in circulation if all physical USD that's in circulation was in pennies. Now if we consider satoshi's there will be 2100trillion of them. That's a lot of potential supply to spread around, not to mention that if necessary even a satoshi could be divided if there was an overall consensus.

An excellent answer to you has already been given by the previous forum member. I repeat - this is not something that is enough, but even a lot for 100 years.
creative-raju33

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

Now at this moment, the bitcoin quantity is at a range of the amount, but it is not the continuous quantity value. So it is increasing at a time of the declaration of Satoshi Nakamoto. It will be increased for reaching the time of ending the day when it will stop that any bitcoin is not being produced.
At the moment it is not be reached by producing the bitcoin. So the bitcoin will be finished to the section of producing when the time limit will be reached and the producer as like as the miner can not spreed the extra bitcoin for the economic marketplace.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

I think not enough.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

It will enough but very sure at that time the price will also very priceless for who want atleast one bitcoin. Whoever has atleast one bitcoin now and safe it atleast years from now who know the price will be million each.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

I think this is enough, because the founders of this bitcoin have formulated about this bitcoin and they say that bitcoin will not run out until 2140 even in the mine, this is a great formula, you do not doubt about the amount of 21co bitcoin it is because here is a velocity of money and it is not possible for every user to hoard his assets, surely they will use it in everyday life.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

Yes i guess it is enough. Limited supply means higher demands, and what does it really imply will be higher price in the future once it will all be mined, aside from it, not all 21 million will be circulating, excluding those that are lost, it would be lesser than that amount, but still it will cost much when the time comes considering only a small amount of supply circulating the economy.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀