Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it enough?  (Read 1143 times)
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:57:09 AM

The number of bitcoin is only 21 million, is that enough for the future?
given the vision of bitcoin to become world currency?

what do you think of this?
I used to wonder and ask that same question as well but after reading a couple of good articles I think it is enough. Yes more and more people have started to buy bitcoin and you might think that their would be a supply shortage. That might happen but remember the higher the demand, the higher the price gets which means bitcoins value will continue to increase which for me is good.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

I also asked myself about that. If there are 21 million bitcoin, is it really enough? Seeing more and more people are very curious and joining the crypto world, getting their luck and mine bitcoin, too. But then, this 21 million bitcoin makes it more special. It makes the bitcoin more interesting and challenging.
having low volume of supply comparing to the actual numbers of possible end users, bitcoin value will become huge for sure, time will let us see if how fit
those numbers if its fully enough or alts will also grow after the needs, we can't say what future will bring to this currency but being successful might give
us some hint why we need to hold and keep our coins.
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:13:58 AM

dont worry. bitcoin market is dying. no one will care about bitcoin quantity anymore. 21 million is too good enough for everyone now

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

It can not become the world's currency. Low supply and unstable markets, it can not be considered as a currency of the world. It can not meet the criteria to become a new currency in the world. Besides, Bitcoin's future is bleak because it is not upgraded and the moderator is anonymous. So we should not expect Bitcoin to become a currency, it's just a money transfer tool.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kasurnya

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:23:03 AM

21 million bitcoin is a very large amount, this money will continue to move from one user to another when used as a means of payment and I think not everyone plans to hold bitcoin. So of course it is quite used by people all over the world and bitcoin worth mentioning as currency.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:51:45 AM

Its enough if you are confuse this is my explanation. 1 bitcoin compose of 1billion satoshi so if you think again that if the value of satoshi can become 1 dollar, we will do the math 21 million times 1 billion = more than enough to supply the world. Maybe 1 dollar in 1 satoshi is impossible because of the large fees, 1000 to 10000 satoshi per dollar is better.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:36:15 AM

I think 21 million bitcoin is enough because if we compare bitcoin to other currency bitcoin has very expensive price than other currency, and as of July 2 2018 the equivalent of  1 bitcoin is 6331 USD

Source:
https://www.google.com.ph/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enPH778PH778&ei=Fos5W6_8IMjorQG59K3QDQ&q=btc+to+usd&oq=btc+to+usd&gs_l=psy-ab.3...7772.9825.0.10185.6.6.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..6.0.0....0.wAaa80cGbqw

Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:56:01 AM

Think of this proper fund bitcoin for bitcoin because of the huge amount of money passed for bitcoin and many investors also invested in it because money of bitcoin is the base here and so on the price usually other investors focus on other coins so there is not yet the whole human money on bitcoin invested.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

according to my knowledge that is enough. It is normal to have something very limited amount of bitcoin currency, because part of buying and selling. The price and value of the bitcoin currency never rise if we have or possess unlimited resources. then they mine all the coins they milki, it only becomes a very long time.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

Yes it is enough,because if there is over supply of bitcoin there is a possibility of decreasing its value. Higher demand with less or limited supply equals to greater or higher value. That's why bitcoin has a limited supply to become valuable currency in the market.

This is true. When you begin to understand the demand and supply of it together with the price decreasing and increasing, many will continue to invest and the supply will last as the value gets higher and higher.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

Whether or not it depends on how you set up your boss and how you create it if you view it enough you will have a way to make it fit and enough for your ability and condition.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:49:39 AM

Yes it is enough already.It can already change our life into a better one.Knowing those number of bitcoin it can make our life more better than nothing.In my opinion if bitcoin will increase more then the value of it become more lower.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:02:12 AM

Will 21 million bitcoins be enough? Completely. Such a limited amount is made for that. so that over time the price of its hundred millionth part - Satoshi - grew. Already, there are many other good coins for use as a means of payment. Bitcoin, apparently, will be used more as a means of accumulating value, and with it we will still have problems in connection with this. He will sometimes take off in price and also sometimes fall quickly. In relation to him, we will see in full force what is the large volatility of the crypto currency.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:10:41 AM

Yes, it is enough.  But I guess, it is not the bitcoin-only that will be used as one world currency but cryptocurrency as a whole.  I believe that it is not about the volume but it is about the value and the functionality of the cryptocurrency.  Besides, there are many other altcoins in the market.  It is the principle on how cryptocurrency works that will be used in future.  
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:10:58 AM

21 millions is more than enough as when btc will be used more frequently its division satoshi is sufficient small for daily tradings.

This will ensure that there will be no inflation as per fiat money and this is a huge advantage of btc vs fiat. Still the price is very influenced by whales, news etc but in the future the price will be more and more given by demand/offer.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Kisska2710

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

Do you think another currency will replace btc? Because blockchain is so popular, one can make thousands of other coin.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

Already is a small count relative to the advertised goal
But this may raise its price very significantly and with it the whole market
It may make other currencies more attractive
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:24:48 AM

very enough once gan. but I also have to earn income from the real world. when facing the declining price of the digital world. to meet my daily needs. because I always invest long term .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

For you what is the minimum amount to trade for each dollar spent?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:06:19 AM

Its big enough for the future considering bitcoin can be divided into smallest part which is satoshi  that is equivalent to 1btc = 100m sat so if the demands becomes too huge to handle Im sure 1 sat will also have huge value in that moment lets say 1 sat might be equal to $1 in the future.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: