Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it about money or liberation?  (Read 31 times)
Anonymous Kid (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:34:59 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 06:57:15 PM by Anonymous Kid

Why are you passionate about crypto?
For money or to help better society?

food for thought.  Wink
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:46:36 AM

Offcource i want to make money because i dont have other job now so crypto really helpfull me to get money for buy daily needed. Because in my country Indonesia is hard to looking for a job and standar monthly salary here not enough to cover daily life expense. Thanks for crypto that helped many poor people just like me.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

The point is,for now making a quick flip from cryptocurrencies is almost every one's plan and of course is also one of my reasons for investing in cryptocurrencies,however with time the underlying technology behind cryptocurrencies will be adopted and used to help improve the living standards of people

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

Cryptocurrency is a product of underlying  technology all over the world. Well, also because of Blockhain Technology the peer to peer transaction was made that enables faster distribution or transferring of money. I know almost all people are here to learn more about Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin as well as to gain profits doing Sig Camps and any other Bounties. For me, Im doing this to support my families financial expenses, and I enjoy doing trades I love to see numbers like all cryptocurrencies value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: