Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Flux] ZelCore - FLUX - First Decentralized Computational Network  (Read 62036 times)
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

Developers, tell me please. when are you going to enter the markets? Thank you

Maybe for the market has not been there for a while, may still need support from the community to enter into the market and make a vote.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fergieman92

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Bought some up in the 3k sat area and continuing mining. Good luck on the project, looks good.
Zel Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

So a lot of people are complaining about the team using Nicknames. Well at the moment we want to prove ourselves with our tech etc. Also security is important to us and disclosing our names and faces, makes us an easy target to physical danger. But we will be having a live core team meeting, and soon may disclose our faces and real names. If this is such a vital issue to our community we will be happy to do so.

Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

So a lot of people are complaining about the team using Nicknames. Well at the moment we want to prove ourselves with our tech etc. Also security is important to us and disclosing our names and faces, makes us an easy target to physical danger. But we will be having a live core team meeting, and soon may disclose our faces and real names. If this is such a vital issue to our community we will be happy to do so.

that looks promising

good job..

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
newbeginning

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

This post just to worn you about a scam project detected. But do your own research if you don`t want to loose your money or mining time.

Just to be clear I`m from a zencash community. I decide to check what is zelcash and why it looks like a copypast from zencach(ffs they only changed 1 sign in the name).

So I started from zel site.  Nothing better with a site - looks like a copy of https://zensystem.io/ A pretty same design, same fonts and even their logo looks a same(at least for me) - 3 attached cubic elements.

Then I looked at technology. And again a same things - private messages, masternodes and finally something original in whole project - crosschain. No real names in team, only nicknames. Good way to hide when you plagiarism something. And of course great for exit scam.

Entered to their discord. Started with simple question "Why it`s called zelcash and is there any hidden message behind it". Got funny kiddish answers from a founder and co-founder "because we like it" and "it easy to pronounce". Zero imagination.

Then asked what the difference with zencash. Got answer about a crosschain and this
Zencash takes a % of the mining fee, 2% more dev fund. They are not utilizing a cross-chain approach, and last but not least, they do not incorporate masternodes (meaning that they will have more of the coin in circulation, which means that each coin is worth less). Having masternodes ties up coins and takes them out of circulation for the time-being while helping to verify transactions and keep the network secure.

This info is not a true(same as info about zcash funding they`re spreading). Because ZEN doesn't actually have 8.5% in treasury. We forked off ZCL so first million coins and some more weren't taxed at all. Furthermore in % to total supply we have even way less; whereas premined coins get % of total supply. 1 761 000 * 0.085 = 149 685 / 21 000 000 = 0.7% of total supply

Then I saw info about zel have premine 6.2%. It`s not like zcash or zencash getting slow funding over time making devs to work hard all the time to push project forward. In zel case they will be able to cashout pretty fast when they`ll get a decent price after getting some exchanges.

So after all this info I called them a scam project and was kicked/banned from the discord. And as was mentioned at this thread before a founder/co-founder clearing/changing their messages all the time. Pretty shady moves.

And they have only one developer. So he must be better then Vitalik is to do all this stuff they imagine in whitepaper. Keep in mind they have nothing ready outside wallets(that was copied from zcash/zencash). Zcash/zencash have a pretty big teams working on projects and it`s moving slowly because developing takes a lot of time and testing things.

To summ this up.

1. A clone looking project to https://zensystem.io/
-changed only 1 sign in a project name
-a same site design
-a close looking logo
-a same ideas

2. Premine 6.2% to not wait long/get rich fast.

3. No real names for founders and dev teams. No penalties/law issue after exit a scam.

4. Only 1 developer.

5. Spreading incorrect info about zcash/zencash funding to look better.

6. Shady moves in discord - deleting/changing messages, kicking/banning ppls.

7. 210M coins supply.

I`m pretty sure there will be other issues. It`s up to you to risk or not. But giving them a hashpower or buying their shitcoins you will keep supporting crypto scams making your and humanity future unclear. Cheers to all a real projects!

I was there in Miningspeed discord when they allow a select few to test the blockchain and pre-mine before it was release to the public. The whole operation that went down look like a quick get rich scheme ran by a bunch of kids. That was just how i saw it. I really hope it isnt what I think it is and become successful. I wont be part of it but I wish you good luck!
wizarddd

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

Hello. I'm trying to run a local purse on windows. It turns out such an error. What to do?
https://clip2net.com/s/3RC1NSe
fuzzi_buzzi

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

Hey guys, to be honest I am a fan of the Z-coins. So idea looks great even when there is a pre-mine. Yes I prefer dev fee when mining but it is up to the devs to decide. It is on their own risk as most people think premine is scam.

My suggestion is to keep the premined coins in transparent address so people can monitor on Dev spending and see if dev start dumping the premined coins - everyone happy Smiley

I like ZEN and ZEL and Zclassic and Zcash. To some extent you can say they are all very similar but have different features.
I really like what ZEN did with the secure nodes and I was hoping you will build on top of that (since their code is public and they looks like most advanced).
However building a dev platform is a tremendous task and lots of developers needed wishing you luck with growing the team.
And by the way good relations with the ZEN foundation would benefit both coins.
Building on top of other coins is a thing I find normal in crypto world but I did expect you to come from the ZEN community.
I personally started mining ZEL because I saw it in one of my favorite mining pools, then checked the announcement and calculated mining profit.

So please consider my suggestion on keeping the dev fund on transparent address for us to be aware and keep calm even with such premine.

Also I have 2 other questions:
1. Will you inherit the secure node implementation from ZEN (I mean would be a shame to discover hot water again)?
2. Will you use the premined coins to sell masternodes ?( another reason to have the dev fund in a transparent address.

Thanks in advance.

poer

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

when listing in big exchanger

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
poer

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

wallet problem

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NameTaken

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

wallet problem

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853688.msg29278626#msg29278626
grafbcm

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

what will happen after 5000th block?
fuzzi_buzzi

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

Hey guys, to be honest I am a fan of the Z-coins. So idea looks great even when there is a pre-mine. Yes I prefer dev fee when mining but it is up to the devs to decide. It is on their own risk as most people think premine is scam.

My suggestion is to keep the premined coins in transparent address so people can monitor on Dev spending and see if dev start dumping the premined coins - everyone happy Smiley

I like ZEN and ZEL and Zclassic and Zcash. To some extent you can say they are all very similar but have different features.
I really like what ZEN did with the secure nodes and I was hoping you will build on top of that (since their code is public and they looks like most advanced).
However building a dev platform is a tremendous task and lots of developers needed wishing you luck with growing the team.
And by the way good relations with the ZEN foundation would benefit both coins.
Building on top of other coins is a thing I find normal in crypto world but I did expect you to come from the ZEN community.
I personally started mining ZEL because I saw it in one of my favorite mining pools, then checked the announcement and calculated mining profit.

So please consider my suggestion on keeping the dev fund on transparent address for us to be aware and keep calm even with such premine.

Also I have 2 other questions:
1. Will you inherit the secure node implementation from ZEN (I mean would be a shame to discover hot water again)?
2. Will you use the premined coins to sell masternodes ?( another reason to have the dev fund in a transparent address.

Thanks in advance.

Also when will we see you on coinmarketcap?
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

Also when will we see you on coinmarketcap?
With CMC, listing request can be done once the daily volume reaches 10k $

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
lugeflu

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

Devs seems like Sims4 Characters, please come to light
miqaayil

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

Dev, is block reward increased to 150 after 5000th block ?or rewards same?
MagnificentP

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:16:40 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 03:54:47 PM by MagnificentP

Welcome to ZelCash mining pool.

ZelCash Pool @ Magnificent Pool

Pool Details:

• Load balanced, High Availability, Multi-Server and RAC db enabled
  • 0.5% Fee
  • Working payments
  • Multi-coin
  • Vardiff enabled with Low and High diff ports
  • Full stratum support
  • HTTPS site and SSL stratum
  • PPLNT payment type: adjusted to favor more loyal miners than pool hoppers.
  • Adjustable Payouts: Yes, you can change the default withdraw amount by setting your miner with this format walletaddress.workerName/email@something.com

Happy mining!  Smiley Grin
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

Hi! Tell me why, from the pool sent me 142,73 Zel, they're all in my wallet confirmed. But Explorer shows 61 Zel. Is Explorer not shows in real time?
https://zelcash.miningspeed.com/workers/t1ZhWVueFUWXrcbUoHJpqPPrUwu5EpRDUxk
http://explorer.zel.cash/address/t1ZhWVueFUWXrcbUoHJpqPPrUwu5EpRDUxk
Thanks!

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
MagnificentP

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

Hi! Tell me why, from the pool sent me 142,73 Zel, they're all in my wallet confirmed. But Explorer shows 61 Zel. Is Explorer not shows in real time?
https://zelcash.miningspeed.com/workers/t1ZhWVueFUWXrcbUoHJpqPPrUwu5EpRDUxk
http://explorer.zel.cash/address/t1ZhWVueFUWXrcbUoHJpqPPrUwu5EpRDUxk
Thanks!

Your wallet shows also 61 zel as well?

If that so, you need to wait for the payments mature in order to get paid. It will catch up eventually.

Give it some time.
MIGHTYTH0TH

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

Wallet doesn't sync.
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 04:29:33 PM by AleOpus

No, the wallet shows as much as the pool sent. 142 coins sent the pool, all of them in my wallet.
The pool sent 142.
In wallet 142.
But Explorer shows 61. Why in Explorer is less coins. Wallet synced 100%

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: