Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread  (Read 14622 times)
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:11:52 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 08:22:23 AM by askmecrypto
Merited by riosakamoto (1)

Latest Updates - Masternodes
Linked in Header

I am sure about a lot many people in here are aware about REBELLIOUS.
They came up with the concept of "NO ICO" and distributed the tokens as "Airdrop" to tens of thousands of people.
The community is super active and the admins are always available on their telegram.
The TEAM is super active with continuous updates and news coming ever week.

In the last quarter, REBELLIOUS TEAM has successfully achieved:
– Launch website
– Deploy Smart Contract
– Airdrop 21/11-31/12
– Website Translations
– Got listed on Bit-z/Token Store
– Got listed on Coinmarketcap
– Got listed on Delta/Coinstats/Blockfolio/Coinfolio/etc.
– Released Rebellious Dashboard/Explorer
– Wallet Development - Windows/Max/Linux/Unix (3 Major Updates Released post development)
– Burn over 95M of total supply

Latest Updates

– Whitepaper 2.0 Released
– Roadmap 2.0 Released
– Latest Wallet supports hardware wallet - Ledger Nano S, $REBL could be stored and staked in Ledger Nano S now.
– Listing on TokenWorld Exchange
– Listing on another Major Exchange in mid-March
– REBELLIOUS  ReBranding  - March 24th
– New $REBL Logo is already out

The more I read about REBELLIOUS, the more I fall in love with the project, team and the community.

What are your thoughts about REBELLIOUS? Are you a REBL too?

PS: Since, there is no ANN thread of $REBL in the forum, I am trying to add as much information as I could. You can always PM me if you have some news which you think could be added to this post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

Got some REBL but not a REBEL LOL. So far so good for Rebel community, especially for the team who is making success with no ICO. I see a lot of potential but Im not that convinced that they could last, the team must be that rich to have this kind of program, they're like alibaba (Not the e-commerce but somekind of similarities of how it started). Underdog, didn't dig too much information about this one but Im into long term hold for this.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

This is certainly one of the best ongoing community coins which were recently emerged. I believe REBL has a bright future ahead. I have filled my bags with REBL Grin
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:45 AM

Got some REBL but not a REBEL LOL. So far so good for Rebel community, especially for the team who is making success with no ICO. I see a lot of potential but Im not that convinced that they could last, the team must be that rich to have this kind of program, they're like alibaba (Not the e-commerce but somekind of similarities of how it started). Underdog, didn't dig too much information about this one but Im into long term hold for this.

I agree to the point that the project is in real initial stage, but as I see from their roadmap, they are in process of creating various ecommerce modules (like zencart/ubercart/woocommerce/etc.)
This in turn will allow the websites on the ecommerce websites to accept REBL as in a mode of payment.

Seeing it as an underdog shows that it is getting prepared for the mass adoption, getting into REBL now makes us early adopters of it and if it grows huge, it in turn expands the value exponentially.

This is certainly one of the best ongoing community coins which were recently emerged. I believe REBL has a bright future ahead. I have filled my bags with REBL Grin

I am with you on this.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

I am also a hodler of REBL and have been active in the community since before the airdrop. I remember the first time I saw their website and was like "oh sh!t something big is coming soon!"..

I just hope these guys can come up with some clever ways to add value to the token. Maybe they can have an area in the forums where users can trade things for REBL..kind of like what Genesis and Swift Demand do. Even Garlic (the reddit meme coin) has a section where people are doing that and it is giving value to the coin instantly. GRLC only came out a little over a month ago and it is already over $2 a coin due to the value added int he community since it can be used to buy things from each other.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:32:54 AM

I'm so lucky that I was able to get Rebl Token because of the airdrop. The developers of this project are very dedicated and their support is always active. I can see that this project even though it didn't underwent on ICO stage, it will be a huge success in the future.
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:05:45 AM

I am also a hodler of REBL and have been active in the community since before the airdrop. I remember the first time I saw their website and was like "oh sh!t something big is coming soon!"..

I just hope these guys can come up with some clever ways to add value to the token. Maybe they can have an area in the forums where users can trade things for REBL..kind of like what Genesis and Swift Demand do. Even Garlic (the reddit meme coin) has a section where people are doing that and it is giving value to the coin instantly. GRLC only came out a little over a month ago and it is already over $2 a coin due to the value added int he community since it can be used to buy things from each other.

I guess a lot of updates are coming up that adds value to the token. I am just patiently waiting for the updated whitepaper and roadmap which will actually give us a better idea.

I'm so lucky that I was able to get Rebl Token because of the airdrop. The developers of this project are very dedicated and their support is always active. I can see that this project even though it didn't underwent on ICO stage, it will be a huge success in the future.

Fingers crossed, with every day my confidence over REBELLIOUS keeps on increasing.
99th

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

The only thing that sucks when an airdrop of that size is executed is the fact that many people that were included are there only for a quick buck and sell at whatever price they can. This is why I saw REBL lose a lot of value over the last couple weeks. So many people dumping and they don't even care at what price they just want their measly couple of bucks. I have personally been holding 5k REBL since the drop and I will not sell for a long time. If a year goes by and they are worth $5-$10 bucks, I may get ride of a few, but I will always hodl some REBL into the far future.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

If devs and community will be so active in future too, REBL might has a great future. As for me, my REBL I hodl for the bright future.
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:16:15 AM

I agree that community has certainly gotten in behind the project. I see there is a new wallet update being released tomorrow. And the token burn thats coming up should help with value correction as well.

The recent drama surrounding the Lvl3 verified Bit-Z accounts required for those who voted to get you 700REBL however seems to have upset a few who obviously only really want the freebies. That's fair enough as well considering its was a freely distributed project. But those people need to take a good long hard look at themselves over the way they are whinging about it.

I've like Rebellious from the moment its teaser trailer dropped. It was just a genuinely awesome trailer that demonstrated the team has something to offer and I only wish that other projects take a leaf from their book on how to make a dramatic entrance/impact and grab your attention. Nothing else has given me legit chills haha.

GO Team REBL!! Go REBL Army!!

richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

I'm a Rebellious Holder  . I'm holding 80k Rebellious (REBL) and I believe in Rebellious Team
Rebellious has a clear roadmap and is leading the way in the new era of e-commerce .... Rebellious is planning to apply to Shopify and build e-commerce module for websites
Personally , I'm a holder . Believe in Rebellious . Let's build a strong Rebellious community
99th

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:53:00 AM

I'm a Rebellious Holder  . I'm holding 80k Rebellious (REBL) and I believe in Rebellious Team
Rebellious has a clear roadmap and is leading the way in the new era of e-commerce .... Rebellious is planning to apply to Shopify and build e-commerce module for websites
Personally , I'm a holder . Believe in Rebellious . Let's build a strong Rebellious community

Wow that is a lot of REBL. How did you get so much?
richardjam

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

I'm a Rebellious Holder  . I'm holding 80k Rebellious (REBL) and I believe in Rebellious Team

I've bought Rebl tokens from the weak hands on EtherDelta .... price was too cheap ( 4k Rebl for 0,2 ETH ) . I believe that Rebellious will reach 1$ soon . On 14th Feb , Rebellious will burn the REBL remain ....so the price will  be higher than now
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

I'm a Rebellious Holder  . I'm holding 80k Rebellious (REBL) and I believe in Rebellious Team

I've bought Rebl tokens from the weak hands on EtherDelta .... price was too cheap ( 4k Rebl for 0,2 ETH ) . I believe that Rebellious will reach 1$ soon . On 14th Feb , Rebellious will burn the REBL remain ....so the price will  be higher than now

Amazing, I remember buying 14K in 0.07 ETH (it was on the first day of airdrop), dumpers must be crying now.
pochtalionin

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

Amazing, I remember buying 14K in 0.07 ETH (it was on the first day of airdrop), dumpers must be crying now.

And at what price do you want to sell REBL? And how much do you want to sell?

I got my REBL with the airdrop.
I want to sell half when the price is $ 1. And the remaining REBL will keep. until the price is $ 10 or $ 100
How do you think I'll do it right?
richardjam

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:52 AM

You're so lucky bro . Ofcourse , the dumpers must be crying now Smiley Winner is strong holder ....The weak hands always lose .... I'll sell 1/3 when the price reach 1$ .
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

I actually dont have any plans to sell it at all ($1 is way undervalue for REBL).
With there ecommerce modules and future REBELLIOUS Block Chain, if it all comes to reality, It can go way up then $1.
So, I am just sitting patiently and enjoying the show.  Cool
Monneypenny

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

Over here the same, i will hodl! The new Rebellious whitepaper and roadmap are coming up. And i am so excited because i already heard a bit of their plans! Patience will be reward! The team as amazing plans and are doing a tremendous job!

Probably the nicest thing is to see that the community has given Rebellious their trust and shows her power and is ready to help!
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

I plan on holding my rebellious long term, i got the airdrop and have purchased some,  right now it is one of my best staking coins I own.  Seems like a strong community and solid long term investment
florinmanica

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

I am sure about a lot many people in here are aware about REBELLIOUS.
They came up with the concept of "NO ICO" and distributed the tokens as "Airdrop" to tens of thousands of people.
The community is super active and the admins are always available on their telegram.
The TEAM is super active with continuous updates and news coming ever week.

In the last quarter, REBELLIOUS TEAM has successfully achieved:
– Launch website
– Deploy Smart Contract
– Win wallet v1.0
– Airdrop 21/11-31/12
– Website Translations
– Mac wallet v1.0
– Linux wallet v1.0
– Got listed on Bit-z
– Got listed on Coinmarketcap
– Got listed on Delta/Coinstats/Blockfolio/Coinfolio/etc.
– Released our Rebellious Dashboard

In the coming weeks, they are going to
- Burn over 95M of total supply
- Wallet v2.0 release (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Whitepaper 2.0 release
- Roadmap 2.0 release.

Apart from this, the REBELLIOUS TEAM has already setup their web store and is keeping the Ledger Nano S in stock for people who support REBELLIOUS.

The more I read about REBELLIOUS, the more I fall in love with the project, team and the community.

What are your thoughts about REBELLIOUS? Are you a REBL too?

Your comment honors this community. Thank you for the way you present this wonderful project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: