Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread  (Read 14624 times)
frankydoodle01
Copper Member

Activity: 361
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

I've got the Rebellious token airdrop and I am so happy that I got it. Having the rebellious token and seeing the team are so serious in making this coin go to the moon, I am still continuing to buy this coin as support to developers and for the community as well.

Burty

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

I've got the Rebellious token airdrop and I am so happy that I got it. Having the rebellious token and seeing the team are so serious in making this coin go to the moon, I am still continuing to buy this coin as support to developers and for the community as well.
we thank you for your support and hope that others will share enthusiasm on the project
Burty

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

I'm a part of Rebellious community currently HODLing my airdropped tokens. It's a great community, their developers are so active and always helping.
thank you so much for your participation an kind words but altho we are strong it's u as a community that makes us stronger
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

can someone post more information about rebellious? it looks like interesting project. i search for an official thread, website or forum. thank you guys.

Whitepaper: https://www.rebellious.io/rebellious-whitepaper/
Forum: https://www.rebellious.io/forum/
Roadmap: https://www.rebellious.io/rebellious-roadmap/

Guess you can grab enough information from these links.  Roll Eyes

Yes, that's exactly that was i have search. thank you very much!
wish i can give you smerit, but i have nothing to give. maybe when i earn more merit, i give you smerit for your work.
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

can someone post more information about rebellious? it looks like interesting project. i search for an official thread, website or forum. thank you guys.

Whitepaper: https://www.rebellious.io/rebellious-whitepaper/
Forum: https://www.rebellious.io/forum/
Roadmap: https://www.rebellious.io/rebellious-roadmap/

Guess you can grab enough information from these links.  Roll Eyes

Yes, that's exactly that was i have search. thank you very much!
wish i can give you smerit, but i have nothing to give. maybe when i earn more merit, i give you smerit for your work.

Kind words! Smiley I appreciate that.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

Got some REBL but not a REBEL LOL. So far so good for Rebel community, especially for the team who is making success with no ICO. I see a lot of potential but Im not that convinced that they could last, the team must be that rich to have this kind of program, they're like alibaba (Not the e-commerce but somekind of similarities of how it started). Underdog, didn't dig too much information about this one but Im into long term hold for this.
Yes, you are a rebel as long as you have REBL. That name at first actually got my attention, but when I checked out the team and some of the achievements they have had, I decided to take a chance. Also, looking at the way they are really trying hard to build a community, with a pretty huge idea they have and devs ready to work, I am sure it is going to be promising to hold. aervin11, won't be bad being a rebel after all right ?
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

The team is definitely very serious about their project which was proved by them when they decided to do an airdrop rather than doing and ICO. They are nearly set with their blockchain and were to test alpha last time i checked. I am surely holding the airdrop coins for a long time.

jazzzbe

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

REBELLIOUS is very nice project with good team and wallet! I have some tokens from them and I 100% hold and believe in good future for Rebl!

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Vladimirych

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

What is happening? I am shocked! Why has rebel dropped for the last day? and that's on the positive news! I don't understand anything
Burty

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

What is happening? I am shocked! Why has rebel dropped for the last day? and that's on the positive news! I don't understand anything
bitcoin having a bit of a run
Ppl selling at a high
Weak hands selling because of a bit of a drop making it drop further all coins go through this when they have a burn or upcoming news release u will always get the profit takers there's nothing we can do about this though
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

bitcoin having a bit of a run
Ppl selling at a high
Weak hands selling because of a bit of a drop making it drop further all coins go through this when they have a burn or upcoming news release u will always get the profit takers there's nothing we can do about this though
also peoples are dumping their voting bonus.
Monneypenny

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

Did you all read the new white paper 2.0 of rebellious. I am really bullish about this!!!!
New vision,  new blockchains,  new potential, new and more earning models for the community. Free staking, the first wallet which support ledger! You will be able to stake in your ledger!

The team is doing an awesome job!

https://www.rebellious.io/rebellious-whitepaper/
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

I have 4000 REBL received from airdrop and I decided to hold it in the next few months. Hope that it will increase much.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

There is no amount of good qualification Rebellious is commended with that is too much because I am so much fascinated by this Token as a Rebel active in its community due to efficient and effectiveness of the Developers of this project. I acquired some rebels in my wallet as well and keeping hold of it nicely till the assured period.
mahof

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

This team and community is on the right way. Waiting curiously for the blockchain to throw all my hash power  into it

Well done rebels...
Monneypenny

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

There is no amount of good qualification Rebellious is commended with that is too much because I am so much fascinated by this Token as a Rebel active in its community due to efficient and effectiveness of the Developers of this project. I acquired some rebels in my wallet as well and keeping hold of it nicely till the assured period.

Me too. I am sure Rebellious will keep on bringing us pleasant surprises. They care about there community and let them benefit in future earnings. Rebellious is more then just an token! It is a company built on hard workers! And willng to share! Live is about sharing!!!
kosta250580

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

Undoubtedly, a promising project, watching it, I'm more and more convinced of this. Wink
cryptigor

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

What can I say about Rebellious?! I am community member since begining, watching that amazing project growth. Community is strong, different people, different interests, different age, but all doing mutual affair by spreading the world our lovely Rebellious! Soon it’s gonna be everywhere!) Of course just can’t leave without attention a developers team - guys you are not just human, you are machines!) So huge work is done in so little period of time and still moving ahead! Appresiate that! My support is always yours, will help with all I can!
Monneypenny

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

I'm still waiting for wallet v 0.3😝 HODL guys!!
#I'm a REBL

It will be released soon. V 0.02 has been just launched 2 weeks ago! But free claiming your staking reward is coming up! Together with The possiblity to stake into your ledger
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

nice project,waiting for more infos tho,but will check this in the future for sure. goodluck dev!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: