Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread  (Read 14624 times)
cryptodipto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

Really happy I found this project. Been on this ride for a while now. Nothing like it. Lots of improvements from the team and interaction within the Rebellious community. The new whitepaper 2.0 and the roadmap look promising.
 https://www.rebellious.io/external/REBL-Whitepaper_v2-EN.pdf
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

Added Latest Updates to the main thread post

Latest Updates

– Whitepaper 2.0 Released
– Roadmap 2.0 Released
– Latest Wallet supports hardware wallet - Ledger Nano S, $REBL could be stored and staked in Ledger Nano S now.
– Listing on TokenWorld Exchange
– Listing on another Major Exchange in mid-March
– REBELLIOUS  ReBranding  - March 24th
– New $REBL Logo is already out
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

Added Latest Updates to the main thread post

Latest Updates

– Whitepaper 2.0 Released
– Roadmap 2.0 Released
– Latest Wallet supports hardware wallet - Ledger Nano S, $REBL could be stored and staked in Ledger Nano S now.
– Listing on TokenWorld Exchange
– Listing on another Major Exchange in mid-March
– REBELLIOUS  ReBranding  - March 24th
– New $REBL Logo is already out

Rebellious for me isa long term hold, all the future updates look great and the community looks really dedicated and strong.
Monneypenny

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

Rebellious is ready for rebranding this week!!! Blockchain is coming up! Bye bye erc20 and also masternodes will be available!
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

This is actually the one of the ICO,s that have kept to their words,the team are working so hard to achieve their goals at all cost 
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

I hope Rebellious though the project only one can say it begins,but will be able to convey to the public that he is worthy of listening to,and shows us at least x10 this year.
Monneypenny

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

I hope Rebellious though the project only one can say it begins,but will be able to convey to the public that he is worthy of listening to,and shows us at least x10 this year.

No worries rebellious will!
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

I participated in the airdrop, and when the coins came to me on the purse, I went into the project, I really liked the development team, which shows that it tries, very responsive guys. I went to the exchange and bought a few more Rebellious coins

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monneypenny

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

I think you are a smart guy/girl. Here the same.  Cannot wait about more news over the masternodes! I am sure it will be an awesome opportunity!
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

I participated in the airdrop, and when the coins came to me on the purse, I went into the project, I really liked the development team, which shows that it tries, very responsive guys. I went to the exchange and bought a few more Rebellious coins

I personally own a big part of my portfolio in REBL.
REBELLIOUS gave a lot of people the opportunity to be early adopters of a solid project with a bright future. Also, the TEAM is always ahead of the roadmap and the updates are really worth to wait for.
They kept there words by burning the unspent tokens. There updated roadmap and whitepaper shows the quality and strength the project holds and they keep on amazing you with there efficiency.
The recent updates to REBELLIOUS wallet have shown how the TEAM hear the voice of community.
Monneypenny

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

I personally own a big part of my portfolio in REBL.
REBELLIOUS gave a lot of people the opportunity to be early adopters of a solid project with a bright future. Also, the TEAM is always ahead of the roadmap and the updates are really worth to wait for.
They kept there words by burning the unspent tokens. There updated roadmap and whitepaper shows the quality and strength the project holds and they keep on amazing you with there efficiency.
The recent updates to REBELLIOUS wallet have shown how the TEAM hear the voice of community.

Free staking and free claiming, the fact that you rebellious wallet supports stakingin your wallet. Alltogether it is awesome!
Burty

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

https://btcmanager.com/the-best-cryptos-for-the-week-of-mar-19-2018-btc-snov-mth-rebl-mtl/
Monneypenny

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

Great review!
florinmanica

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

Rebellious had good intentions from the first day. That's why I gave them all my confidence. These people have offered us the opportunity to have an enlightened future. And I did not allow myself to miss the opportunity.
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:15:13 AM

Have you guys checked the rebranded REBELLIOUS website, I am sure it will blow your mind.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

If you keep the tokens in the Rebellious wallet I read you can stake 10% - is it the yearly interest? Can'y you stake the tokens also in MEW?
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

If you keep the tokens in the Rebellious wallet I read you can stake 10% - is it the yearly interest? Can'y you stake the tokens also in MEW?

Yup! 10% rewards are on annual interest.
You can stake the tokens in MEW, but to collect the rewards you gotta use REBELLIOUS wallet. Since its a light wallet to MEW, you can use your MEW credentials to unlock REBELLIOUS Wallet.
florinmanica

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

Kavallo, a useful link that can help you understand more about this project is:
https://www.rebellious.io/how-to-stake-rebl/
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

Great job man. I still curious what happened to the ANN thread? Honestly, I still holding my REBL since airdrop. I bought a small bag when the price low. Hope REBL finished their new blockchain. Any info about token swap?

Vinowe

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

Are there already exact numbers about the total quantity of Rebellious holders? How many people did receive the airdrop? The number of adopters of a coin is one of the crucial factors to help discovering its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: