Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread  (Read 14624 times)
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:39:40 AM

Are there already exact numbers about the total quantity of Rebellious holders? How many people did receive the airdrop? The number of adopters of a coin is one of the crucial factors to help discovering its value.
For the total quantity of rebel out there... That info is now visible on etherscan... And coinmarketcap you should go checkbit out your self man
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

The team is definitely very serious about their project which was proved by them when they decided to do an airdrop rather than doing and ICO. They are nearly set with their blockchain and were to test alpha last time i checked.
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

The team is definitely very serious about their project which was proved by them when they decided to do an airdrop rather than doing and ICO. They are nearly set with their blockchain and were to test alpha last time i checked.

I strongly agree to this.

The TEAMS commitment without the greed of money is genuine here. There was no ICO, they could have raised millions of $ over the ICO, however, there dedication and commitment towards the community was really appreciable, Over the time I am following them, there are regular updates on time, the team is delivering as per there commitment, the admins are pretty active everywhere and the community is strong.

There is a goof scope of this project being in top 50 alts by end of this year.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

I got my airdrop coins and I hold them in my wallet. Team looks doing a great job, expanding their line-up and giving value to the community. Every 30 days I'm getting new coins, that's awesome! I like Rebellious.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

Hi REBL Team,

I think you need to update your market list in the Coinmarketcap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebl/#markets
You haven't added new exchanges UPCOIN. I still holding my REBL and waiting for the new blockchain of the REBL. 
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Hi REBL Team,

I think you need to update your market list in the Coinmarketcap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebl/#markets
You haven't added new exchanges UPCOIN. I still holding my REBL and waiting for the new blockchain of the REBL. 

I guess UpCoin is yet not added as an exchange on coinmarketcap. Once the exchange is added to CMC, it will automatically flow under REBL markets section.
bamita131

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Free staking, the first wallet which support ledger! You will be able to stake in your ledger!
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

Hi REBL Team,

I guess UpCoin is yet not added as an exchange on coinmarketcap. Once the exchange is added to CMC, it will automatically flow under REBL markets section.

All right, I see. I think because Upcoin is still new exchanges, so the coinmarketcap team still not recognize that market. Am I right?
Well, good luck for REBL team, I'll support and wait for the next progress.
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

Added new heading for masternodes.

REBL Masternodes Incentive

REBL Masternodes are part of the REBL Triple Incentive Program

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

Nice price action in lat days, and even with the dump REBL is holding pretty strong. Right now there is less than 80 adressess with at least 100k tokens, so I think there will be some more people trying to buy MN closer to new blockchain launch.

BTW Rebellious needs community to vote for new exchanges listings. Go and vote for REBL:

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/10772/rebellious-rebl
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=REBL
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:28 AM

Nice price action in lat days, and even with the dump REBL is holding pretty strong. Right now there is less than 80 adressess with at least 100k tokens, so I think there will be some more people trying to buy MN closer to new blockchain launch.

BTW Rebellious needs community to vote for new exchanges listings. Go and vote for REBL:

Ohh yes!!
Appears like REBL dont give a damn to bear market, which everything was going RED, REBL did made amazing 30% gains in last few days and still holding around 1000 sats. I should have bought more at 400 sats last month  Cheesy

regarding, votes, I did.. thanks for the update.
cryptodipto

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

The REBL Blockchain will be here soon! Looking forward to the technical whitepaper being released this quarter. Go REBL go!
Burty

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

We have 2 exchanges to upvote.

Shardax you all can do daily!

Please vote
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

I got my airdrop coins and I hold them in my wallet. Team looks doing a great job, expanding their line-up and giving value to the community. Every 30 days I'm getting new coins, that's awesome! I like Rebellious.

That's sound cool, too bad I didn't heard this airdrop. By the way how many rbl they give?

I don't trust airdrops now but rbl seems will change the game or I can assume that their team really work hard and completed their roadmap in time. So now I'm too envious for those who have. Cry
kriptocin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

I participated in the pre-sale REBELLIOUS. I am very pleased with the coin and I'm looking forward when it takes its rightful place in the world of cryptocurrency.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

I'm a Rebellious Holder  . I'm holding 80k Rebellious (REBL) and I believe in Rebellious Team
Rebellious has a clear roadmap and is leading the way in the new era of e-commerce .... Rebellious is planning to apply to Shopify and build e-commerce module for websites
Personally , I'm a holder . Believe in Rebellious . Let's build a strong Rebellious community

Wow that is a lot of REBL. How did you get so much?
I've bought Rebl tokens from the weak hands on EtherDelta .... price was too cheap ( 4k Rebl for 0,2 ETH ) . I believe that Rebellious will reach 1$ soon . On 14th Feb , Rebellious will burn the REBL remain ....so the price will  be higher than now
0,2 ETH for 4k REBL coin ? should be even cheaper if you do not but it on forkdelta, because there the price of the fee we must spend becomes more expensive. if indeed there is news burning token then this will become more expensive price

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

I'm a Rebellious Holder  . I'm holding 80k Rebellious (REBL) and I believe in Rebellious Team
Rebellious has a clear roadmap and is leading the way in the new era of e-commerce .... Rebellious is planning to apply to Shopify and build e-commerce module for websites
Personally , I'm a holder . Believe in Rebellious . Let's build a strong Rebellious community

Wow that is a lot of REBL. How did you get so much?
I've bought Rebl tokens from the weak hands on EtherDelta .... price was too cheap ( 4k Rebl for 0,2 ETH ) . I believe that Rebellious will reach 1$ soon . On 14th Feb , Rebellious will burn the REBL remain ....so the price will  be higher than now
0,2 ETH for 4k REBL coin ? should be even cheaper if you do not but it on forkdelta, because there the price of the fee we must spend becomes more expensive. if indeed there is news burning token then this will become more expensive price

Token Burn Event was on Feb 14th and is already over.

I participated in the pre-sale REBELLIOUS. I am very pleased with the coin and I'm looking forward when it takes its rightful place in the world of cryptocurrency.

REBL was not an ICO, there was no pre/private/public sale.
REBL was distributed free to the community via airdrop. There was only 1 massive airdrop which ended on Dec 31st.

Talking about the price, on listing on Bit-Z, REBL touched 1 ETH for 4K REBL, that was the ATH for the token.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

Hello REBL believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of REBL at: https://cointopper.com/coin/rebellious

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

I am glad to see many airdrop making airwaves even more than some ICO. last year POStoken did the same and today it is entirely an Innovative platform. one good thing I have come to realize about any platform is that the successful one is the one with a strong team member.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Hey guys, Rebellious needs community help again. Shardax coin vote round two has started, and all past votes has been reset. Go do your job to support the project - go to https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=REBL vote for REBL and leave a comment. We need to be at least top 5 to get a free listing. So lets do it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: