Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:27:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread  (Read 14624 times)
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:33:51 AM

People hate it, because it is not predictable. I like crypto, I like to use it and it's one of the most popular topics in the world that you can talk about.
chankyleer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

This is actually the one of the ICO,s that have kept to their words,the team are working so hard to achieve their goals at all cost
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

This is actually the one of the ICO,s that have kept to their words,the team are working so hard to achieve their goals at all cost

Wow wow, maybe you clarify when this ICO was cuz I didn't see any for REBL Wink
But about hard working team - maybe you are right. I like their posts in social media and the way they make contact with their audience, nice team
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

The team is definitely very serious about their project which was proved by them when they decided to do an airdrop rather than doing and ICO. They are nearly set with their blockchain and were to test alpha last time i checked. I am surely holding the airdrop coins for a long time.
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Wow wow, maybe you clarify when this ICO was cuz I didn't see any for REBL Wink
But about hard working team - maybe you are right. I like their posts in social media and the way they make contact with their audience, nice team

REBELLIOUS was no ico but instead was airdropped to mass community just like Ontology.
As far I know, Rebellious is a self funded project and the airdrop was for raising awareness and liquidity. They have regular updates and next is masternodes coming.

They recently tweeted a sneak peek to there masternodes implementation. You should follow there twitter and telegram to understand more about the project.
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

The team is definitely very serious about their project which was proved by them when they decided to do an airdrop rather than doing and ICO. They are nearly set with their blockchain and were to test alpha last time i checked. I am surely holding the airdrop coins for a long time.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

Yes, team is working hard to launch blockchain mainnet on time, which should be Q3/Q4 according to schedule. Here is the latest preview screen from wallet with masternode function visible. It looks really good, can't wait to set up my masternode already.

askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

Yes, team is working hard to launch blockchain mainnet on time, which should be Q3/Q4 according to schedule. Here is the latest preview screen from wallet with masternode function visible. It looks really good, can't wait to set up my masternode already.

This looks interesting.. I will be checking on there telegram and twitter more about the masternodes. Appears that the team is very actively working on this. Hopefully the technical whitepaper will be out by EOM
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Funny thing that I still have 3000REBL that I never touched. Lots of Dutch team members and I have big trust in their success. Not thinking of selling anytime soon. Best logo out there! 🐯
Burty

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:37:24 AM

Guys can we please ask for you to keep up to date with the voting on Shardax Exchange I know that it's been hard after we have lost the last two rounds but we are rebls we never give up an we ask you not to either please vote daily an fairly an help us to be listed spread the link around an across your social media networks an remember that we are asking you to vote for rebl to be listed so it benefits the community... Help us to help you help yourselfs https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=REBL
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:43:17 AM

I think this coin is flying way under the radar.  I see a lot of potential return here since the price is really cheap.  The dev team has shown to be hardworking and the updates look great.
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

There are more updates which should come in very near future. There twitter handle has given a sneak preview to the masternode dashboard and as far I am connected, they are really progressing well on REBL blockchain.
At the moment,t they are building community progress with Shardax Voting, being on top of the rank in shardax voting, it appears they will make it this time and get listed there. Plus point is being on top also gives a lot much visibility to REBL and people become more aware of REBELLIOUS.
sud

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

@askmecrypto

Yeah, looks like REBL community are late finishers, but we are getting nice advantage on this first place this time. Also the team applied for the upcoming community coin vote round 8 on Binance!
Ulermom

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

Awesome occupation man. I still inquisitive the end result for the ANN string? Truly, regardless I holding my REBL since airdrop. I purchased a little sack when the value low. Expectation REBL completed their new blockchain. Any information about token swap?
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

@askmecrypto

Yeah, looks like REBL community are late finishers, but we are getting nice advantage on this first place this time. Also the team applied for the upcoming community coin vote round 8 on Binance!

Rebellious with 9.3k members will be up against Apollo in the upcoming Binance vote, they got a very large community with almost 195k on Telegram, they won the last Kucoin vote, and they will probably win this one.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

I knew when this project came on board and it was a boom at the initial stage, because there were updates and price up. Presently, it seems to be an abandoned project. No update and price has reduced to the barest minimum. I still still have some of the tokens in my wallet and any time i look at it, it reminds me of how it started.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:59 PM

I knew when this project came on board and it was a boom at the initial stage, because there were updates and price up. Presently, it seems to be an abandoned project. No update and price has reduced to the barest minimum. I still still have some of the tokens in my wallet and any time i look at it, it reminds me of how it started.

The project is still ongoing, devs are working on the technical whitepaper and they will be switching to their own blockchain which will be released very soon(Q3/Q4). Also, they are releasing an update every month, check their website and twitter for more info.
sud

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

Remember to vote for REBL on Shardax guys - https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=REBL . We have a slight advantage on the first place for now, but we need every supporter to vote daily until August 1st
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:51:20 AM

@Riosakamoto and @Sud

I agree to the point that REBL is going towards strong competition when it will come to Binance Voting. As of now, we are not even sure if REBL will be in the list, however, even if REBL gets into the list for community coin of the month, it will give a big visibility and exposure to the crypto community about REBELLIOUS.
And Yup! REBL loves competition as far I can see.
For now, I am voting everyday on Shardax for REBL
Burty

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

Rebls our strength is not just in our words our true strength is in our hearts and our souls an our community has been called to vote for us show our strength by action and let it be known that we are rebellious and we shall Conquer all.... https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=REBL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: