Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:15:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread  (Read 14624 times)
Jukwle

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

I took part in the airdrop, and when the coins came to me on the satchel, I went into the venture, I extremely preferred the advancement group, which demonstrates that it attempts, exceptionally responsive folks. I went to the trade and purchased a couple of more Rebellious coins
bukmood

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

They bring down the coin in particular, I think in light of the fact that on the Ardropa many individuals have gotten not 4000 coins, but rather ordinarily more. So I extremely like the venture, yet this circulation was not right, it was important at any rate to rank on the discussion to do!
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

glad that i bumped into this thread. i got some rebl tokens from airdrop and just hodl. i saw there is a wallet for rebl? is this wallet for rebl as ethereum token? did we have coin/token swap?
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 01:57:18 PM by riosakamoto

glad that i bumped into this thread. i got some rebl tokens from airdrop and just hodl. i saw there is a wallet for rebl? is this wallet for rebl as ethereum token? did we have coin/token swap?
The Multi-Wallet is an expansion of the REBL ERC20 wallet, it is in full development and devs are currently testing to build an optimal user-friendly multi cryptocurrency wallet. it will have an extra feature which is the automatic convert function, this will interact with smart contracts to perform simple token swaps within the wallet.
The swap will be after the blockchain release(Q3/Q4).
More info here.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

In my own idea Rebellious develop and deploy fast and secure blockchain platforms for community utility tokens. Increased security, scalability and decentralized opportunities and also the distribution and transfer of REBL tokens are handled by the REBL smart contract, which is an application running on the Ethereum network and all Rebellious token holders will be able to swap their ERC20 REBL tokens to REBL coins on our own blockchain and this is gonna be great this year for all REBL holders.
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Keep an eye on it. Guys, maybe it is a remarkable Dutch project.
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:48:12 AM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!! Contact us for details!

Tell us if you found us on bitcointalk!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
nojumkel

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

I am perusing about the task out of the blue, the choice not to ICO is a novel one, but rather the worry I have about this, is on the long run this will surely influence the capacity of the group to pull in great ability to chip away at their stage, Bitcoin as Blockstream group dealing with it
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

Can any one give information why the REBL price dropped that much and volume is almost zero? I am banned from their telegram so i don't know what happened. Did they scam? Wish i had sell these 4k REBLs at $700 Sad

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

Can any one give information why the REBL price dropped that much and volume is almost zero? I am banned from their telegram so i don't know what happened. Did they scam? Wish i had sell these 4k REBLs at $700 Sad
Are you still on this coin? Rebellious coin is just one of the shit coins we have around. I participated in it too, but i dumped it long time ago, since there are better coins out there.
thinkme1st

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

Are you still on this coin? Rebellious coin is just one of the shit coins we have around. I participated in it too, but i dumped it long time ago, since there are better coins out there.
Unfortunately yes, I am still holding those. I was hoping that it might go above but from past few weeks the trading is almost dead. Do you know what happened. Their social media accounts are still active but no information about the dump and low volume.

NiocTibs

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:34:53 PM

They are LIVE!

https://www.rebellious.io/mainnet-launch-and-swap-announcement/
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:00:37 AM

Anyone who already swapped their tokens? We have a few months to complete so better get to it! 🙂

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:23:28 PM

Swapped on day one, because it's always the most profitable to jump on PoS coins ASAP - I get my monthly reward from old wallet in 1 day.
thinkme1st

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:31:19 PM

Anyone who already swapped their tokens? We have a few months to complete so better get to it! 🙂
Is bit-z supporting the Rebl swap now or any other exchange which will do the automatic swap of Rebl tokens in future. Please update if there is any new news regarding this.

ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:44:44 PM

I chose to check every one of the tokens I have on Myetherwallet and I was amazed when I saw the 1000 REBL there lol. At that point I recalled that I partook once in their Airdrop lol. Yet at this point in the wake of finding out about the venture I believe that this token has a great deal of potential to become further. I should think about purchasing more, since 1000 REBL is nothing with the present cost
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:02:58 PM

Is bit-z supporting the Rebl swap now or any other exchange which will do the automatic swap of Rebl tokens in future. Please update if there is any new news regarding this.

You can't swap your tokens on any exchanges, you need to do it manually according to instructions.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 12:46:52 AM

I didn't heard about this coin/token, i want to know more, where is listed and is there a swap running now? And on what wallet should i hold it if i buy from exchange?
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:49:29 AM

I was about asking whether there is any official thread for the REBL, before I came across where you wrote that there isn’t one. So that means that you’re the one doing the advert. Anyway, I might check them out and do research about  but from what you have listed out, seems this is going to be a good coin and they are taking their business very serious.

Most of these projects these days don’t take their business serious and they don’t give steady update to their investors. Another problem is that they don’t even give support, but since this one does, then they are going to grow for sure.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:31:40 PM

participated in their airdrop.. it was a big hit when they  first launch into exchanges.. after that haven't heard any good news but i know they are still on the project and now they have swap into their own blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: