Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia's support response time  (Read 134 times)
raulo1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

Hi. I'm sure this has been asked many times, but aprox. how many days is taking them to reply to a ticket regarding a deposit? Their site says the response time is 12 days, but I have an open ticket that's a month old, and it's about a deposit involving serious money for me (like usd $2,000). Not a single reply yet. Anyone has gotten a reply from them after a month of waiting? Is there anything else besides opening a ticket that I can do? Honestly, I almost feel like I've been scammed.
Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rabbai89

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:18:43 AM

This market as a whole has become extremely popular! And these exchanges have been overwhelmed with new users, Alot of exchanges had to close registrations for new accounts just to keep up. I know they may say 12 or so days, but it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to take a month+

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

I do not know, but I once sent a support message to it and reply very quickly. I've had problems with 2fa verification, and they completed it in less than 4 hours
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

I was not in a situation like you. I also contacted their support team and they solved my question within three days. Try creating another ticket. Perhaps your previous ticket was lost among many others. Another way out I at least do not know, or on twitter write maybe notice.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

my experience cryptopia is normal reply ticket
1-3 days if you has old ticket send ticket again and try on trollbox so admin can follow up ticket support
cryptopia better than yoshit ( yobit )

raulo1985 (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

Thanks for your replies. I already placed other tickets for the same issue a couple of weeks ago, and nothing. I even placed one of them under the subject "account" and not "deposit" to see if those tickets get faster responses, but no reply so far. Two days before my original ticket I placed another one regarding account verification, and I got an answer the next day. Both tickets were sent with like two days apart from each other, so I don't think it's because they suddenly had so many tickets that they couldn't reply the second one. This looks like they reply the tickets regarding account verifications or trading issues in a fast manner, but not the deposit and withdrawal ones. Maybe they do that because they are more interested in getting more users and money than solving customers problems that won't bring them more bucks.
And I also tried trollbox more than once. No admin there, no response. I really don't know what to do except waiting, but I'm starting to get the feeling that they'll never reply those tickets. Any ideas?

Thanks again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: