Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] ICO Pass - Easiest way to do KYC checks  (Read 1639 times)
ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Easiest way to do KYC checks

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

ICO is who very brillian, I do not know whether the ICO is successful in the future or not but it depends on the team that manages this project well.

hopefully the target can be achieved and success for your project.

Thank you. If you take a look at the team then it will clear all the doubts. We developed Latvian Government State ID architecture and E-Signature solution for citizens. We also have a working relationship with the banks: http://swissfinancestartups.com/2016/12/notakey-swisscom-ubs-cs/ (Notakey is the name of our company that is developing ICO Pass). Moreover, the product is ready and everybody will be able to test it out on our Token Sale. This will be the first time we will use our product before giving it to other ICO organizers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

I’ve seen ICOs struggling with KYC due to manual check long after the token sell- the question is, if token issuers can do KYC with ICO PASS before the actual ICO, avoiding long lines? Does the team have experience with digital identity projects? Great project By the way.
ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

I’ve seen ICOs struggling with KYC due to manual check long after the token sell- the question is, if token issuers can do KYC with ICO PASS before the actual ICO, avoiding long lines? Does the team have experience with digital identity projects? Great project By the way.

Thank you. Yes, KYC can be done before the Sale. That is actually how we will do in our ICO. The contributor will be asked to verify the identity and whitelist the wallet before buying the tokens. In case a person sends funds from an un-verified wallet - these funds will be returned immediately to the sender using smart-contract. A more detailed description how this will work is here:

- users download the app;
- fills personal data about them such as e-mail and verifies it (this is needed in order to be able to later on contact contributor if there is need for additional information);
- takes photo of the ID documents and themselves;
- when the authenticity of the person is verified, watch-list checks performed and face-matching done - identity is considered to be verified;
- person then links the identity with the wallet address;
- when a person transfer then funds from a wallet smart-contract checks if it is linked to a verified identity. If it is not, then funds are returned.

For ICO organizer we will provide a dashboard where all this information about contributors is collected - watch-list report and photos of the person and ID document.

ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Thank you. Yes, KYC can be done before the Sale. That is actually how we will do in our ICO. The contributor will be asked to verify the identity and whitelist the wallet before buying the tokens. In case a person sends funds from an un-verified wallet - these funds will be returned immediately to the sender using smart-contract. A more detailed description how this will work is here:

- users download the app;
- fills personal data about them such as e-mail and verifies it (this is needed in order to be able to later on contact contributor if there is need for additional information);
- takes photo of the ID documents and themselves;
- when the authenticity of the person is verified, watch-list checks performed and face-matching done - identity is considered to be verified;
- person then links the identity with the wallet address;
- when a person transfer then funds from a wallet smart-contract checks if it is linked to a verified identity. If it is not, then funds are returned.

For ICO organizer we will provide a dashboard where all this information about contributors is collected - watch-list report and photos of the person and ID document.

Forgot to write about our experience. If you check our team in details you can see that 5/6 have a technical background. Before ICO Pass we have developed both Latvian National eID architecture as well as e-signature solution. Moreover, in this capacity we have signed deals with UBS and Credit Suisse on building eID solution in Switzerland. You can find information about this if you Google our company Notakey and UBS. If you have concerns about our blockchain experience you can check our blog posts on Medium: www.medium.com/icopass. Some of the blockchain companies that are building ethereum wallet have expressed interest to consult them in this field.
About experience in building €MM business you can check Gints experience. He has managed €119m budget. Also one of our Advisors is Stefan Loacker - Former CEO of Helvetia Group (the biggest Insurance company in Switzerland).

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:19:48 AM

Simple and Genius.
It will work especially wel because  ICO KYC is starting to become more common even in the cases of bounty.

Love it, will spread the word!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KryptoK

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

KYC can be very annoying, and as it looks like it is also expensive at the moment.

Sounds very promising for me.
Jimm26

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

nafez1

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

great project . good naghit Kiss
J_Harvey

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

Cool new project.  Nice to have a simple / consistent approach to KYC checks! 
netynho

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

Novo projeto legal. É bom ter uma abordagem simples / consistente para cheques KYC!
Bitcoinerx

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:45:37 AM

I want to be part of this amazing project. It is full of potentials that will transform the members
Bakulman

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Peace be with you sir, by the way Do you plan to be involved in Government consultations regarding ICOs? I believe that it could add you credibility?
InveCtOr

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

The idea Pass is interesting.  Can you explain to me.  How much do you guys want to expand ?   Thankfulness.
ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

Peace be with you sir, by the way Do you plan to be involved in Government consultations regarding ICOs? I believe that it could add you credibility?

Yes. We already have Advisor that is Member of EU Parliament and is involved in Blockchain regulation in European Union. We ourselves have previously developed Digital Identity solutions for Latvian Government. This all together puts as in a great position to work with Governments in the future.

Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

hello honor admin. I apologize in advance, I have been filling Twitter and Facebook campaign reports in weeks 1 & 2 but in Twitter spreadsheet number 83 and Facebook number 66 is not filled with numbers what is wrong with my report ?? please very much to be corrected. and today I have reports also weeks 3 & 4. thank you
ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

hello honor admin. I apologize in advance, I have been filling Twitter and Facebook campaign reports in weeks 1 & 2 but in Twitter spreadsheet number 83 and Facebook number 66 is not filled with numbers what is wrong with my report ?? please very much to be corrected. and today I have reports also weeks 3 & 4. thank you

Can you please write to us in Telegram?

Bressam

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

Hi. Thank you for addressing a real-world issue. Ethereum needs more working models rather than just issuing ERC20 tokens to pie in the sky ICOs. Wish you lots of success!
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

Croatian ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3075843.new#new

ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

Great news. As the Token Sale is is coming up we put a Quiz on Reddit, where all correct answers will get ICO Pass tokens: https://redd.it/836v21

segare

Activity: 194
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

In the white paper The 1 ICOP holder can get 5 tokens for free with another notakey ICO.
I think that this is a very important for the investor, is there any further detail on this?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: