Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:40:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EASYEXCHANGER (ECE) 🎉 FOREX OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES  (Read 264 times)
EasyExchanger (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:52:39 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 05:08:39 PM by EasyExchanger

https://i.imgur.com/SkFEoJP.png

EASYEXCHANGER
The Forex of Cryptocurrencies

What is EASYEXCHANGER (ECE)?

A unique decentralized exchange platform with a lending twist where all cryptocurrencies can be traded securely without external interference. The value of this global platform will be tokenized, as all trading activities will be carried out using the EASYEXCHANGER (ECE) token and for the lending platform through the EASYLEND token (ELE). When EASYLEND launches, it will be air dropped to all ECE holders.

Our exchange will act as a useful hedge against the volatility of most cryptocurrencies today which rise and fall at will, sometimes to the detriment of token holders. These price swings can be avoided by exchanging other more volatile cryptocurrencies for ours, which is a more stable one, before exchanging for other crypto assets listed on our exchange. For example, if there are indications that Bitcoin will take a dip in let’s say; the coming week, and you have 1 BTC in your wallet, here’s how the exchange will look like: If 1 BTC = $15,000 And 1 ECE = $1

You can sell your Bitcoin for 15,000 ECE and wait until the dip finally happens. If after the dip happens, 1 BTC = $12,000, you’ll still have 15,000 ECE which equals $15,000 or 1.25 BTC. At this rate, you can effectively buy back 1.25 BTC and make a profit of 0.25 BTC worth $3,000. This is just one of the several ways to guard your funds against volatility and still continue to make impressive profits by using market savvy trading strategies on the EasyExchanger platform.

https://i.imgur.com/e2tVYmD.png

Technical Specifications

Coin Name: EasyExchanger Coin
Symbol: ECE
Technology: Ethereum (ERC-20)
Total Supply: 300,000,000 ECE Tokens
ICO: 100,000,000 ECE Tokens

ICO DETAILS:

EasyExchanger ICO will be split into fourth stages. Earlier investors will be able to purchase at a lower price than the later stages.
First Stage - Starts On The 9th Of February 4PM GMT
50 Million @ $0.05
Second Stage - Starts Once Round One Has Been Sold Out
25 Million @ $0.06
Third Stage - Starts Once Round Two Has Been Sold Out
15 Million @ $0.07
Fourth Stage - Starts Once Round Three Has Been Sold Out (ICO last day will be on 25th of February or once the hard cap has been met)
10 Million @ $0.08

https://i.imgur.com/N2TJIij.png

https://i.imgur.com/lc4yDAn.png

The Rocket Ride

1. Despite being sold for $0.05 during the ICO stages, the EasyExchange token will be valued at $1 after the ICO and that will remain the universal price. But there is a grace period of 19 days before the final price of $1 is pegged on the ECE. This period or phase is what we call the "19-day rocket ride" which will feature a daily increase in price by 5 cents ($0.05), from the first day of the grace period to the last day.  

2. With the daily increase in value, all tokens held throughout the 19-day rocket ride will appreciate by roughly 1900% by the closing day. There is however, no commitments needed as participants will be free to exit before this phase ends.

Here is the formula for the 19-day rocket ride: 0.05 + (0.05 X 19) = $1

Where $0.05 = price of ECE at the beginning of the rocket ride

$0.05 = daily 5 cents increase throughout the rocket ride period

19 = the total duration of the rocket ride

$1 = the final price accumulated from the ICO through the rocket ride. This will be the final universal price pegged on the ECE.

3. The volume of token appreciation you get will largely depend on what time of the rocket ride you exit. Participants who exit on the second day of the rocket ride will probably get something like this: 0.05 + (0.05 X 3) = $0.2; which is a 300% increase, while participants who hold for 15 days will get something like this: 0.05 + (0.05 X 15) = $0.8; which is a whopping 1500% increase from the ECE value at the beginning of the rocket ride. New participants can also come in at any stage of the 19-day rocket ride and still get some of the incremental benefits. But the earlier you invest, especially during the ICO, the more profits you can enjoy.

Why should I invest in EASYEXCHANGER (ECE)?

Updates everyday – Unlike other lending platforms and exchanges, we will never leave our investors in the dark and we promise to update our investors about the progress every single day on our social media.

Smart -- Since our project revolves around the ERC20 smart contract, there is no need to deposit any funds prior to the ICO, meaning that you will NEVER have to lock up your funds in our system.

Revolutionizing -- Our project will revolutionize cryptocurrency exchanges as we know them. In our whitepaper, you will find some key features outlining the recipe for our future success.

When EASYLEND (ELE) launches, the ELE tokens will be air dropped to ECE holders.

We are offering many different types of bounties! Includes: Translations, Marketing, Youtube, Groups

5,000 ECE for Translations

Submit Bounty Here - https://easyexchanger.wufoo.com/forms/zhb3fe00iusfvf/

Translations

Indonesian - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855525 (thanks to mbahokey)

Visit us www.easyexchanger.net
Whitepaper https://easyexchanger.net/assets/documents/WhitepaperFinal.pdf

Telegram Live Support: t.me/EasyExchangerOfficial
Telegram Announcements: t.me/EasyExchanger
Twitter: https://twitter.com/easyexchanger

mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:04:34 AM

EASYEXCHANGER
The Forex of Cryptocurrencies

What is EASYEXCHANGER (ECE)?

A unique decentralized exchange platform with a lending twist where all cryptocurrencies can be traded securely without external interference. The value of this global platform will be tokenized, as all trading activities will be carried out using the EASYEXCHANGER (ECE) token and for the lending platform through the EASYLEND token (ELE). When EASYLEND launches, it will be air dropped to all ECE holders.

Our exchange will act as a useful hedge against the volatility of most cryptocurrencies today which rise and fall at will, sometimes to the detriment of token holders. These price swings can be avoided by exchanging other more volatile cryptocurrencies for ours, which is a more stable one, before exchanging for other crypto assets listed on our exchange. For example, if there are indications that Bitcoin will take a dip in let’s say; the coming week, and you have 1 BTC in your wallet, here’s how the exchange will look like: If 1 BTC = $15,000 And 1 ECE = $1

You can sell your Bitcoin for 15,000 ECE and wait until the dip finally happens. If after the dip happens, 1 BTC = $12,000, you’ll still have 15,000 ECE which equals $15,000 or 1.25 BTC. At this rate, you can effectively buy back 1.25 BTC and make a profit of 0.25 BTC worth $3,000. This is just one of the several ways to guard your funds against volatility and still continue to make impressive profits by using market savvy trading strategies on the EasyExchanger platform.

Technical Specifications

Coin Name: EasyExchanger Coin
Symbol: ECE
Technology: Ethereum (ERC-20)
Total Supply: 300,000,000 ECE Tokens
ICO: 100,000,000 ECE Tokens

ICO DETAILS:

EasyExchanger ICO will be split into fourth stages. Earlier investors will be able to purchase at a lower price than the later stages.
First Stage - Starts On The 9th Of February 4PM GMT
50 Million @ $0.05
Second Stage - Starts Once Round One Has Been Sold Out
25 Million @ $0.06
Third Stage - Starts Once Round Two Has Been Sold Out
15 Million @ $0.07
Fourth Stage - Starts Once Round Three Has Been Sold Out (ICO last day will be on 25th of February or once the hard cap has been met)
10 Million @ $0.08

The Rocket Ride

1. Despite being sold for $0.05 during the ICO stages, the EasyExchange token will be valued at $1 after the ICO and that will remain the universal price. But there is a grace period of 19 days before the final price of $1 is pegged on the ECE. This period or phase is what we call the "19-day rocket ride" which will feature a daily increase in price by 5 cents ($0.05), from the first day of the grace period to the last day.  

2. With the daily increase in value, all tokens held throughout the 19-day rocket ride will appreciate by roughly 1900% by the closing day. There is however, no commitments needed as participants will be free to exit before this phase ends.

Here is the formula for the 19-day rocket ride: 0.05 + (0.05 X 19) = $1

Where $0.05 = price of ECE at the beginning of the rocket ride

$0.05 = daily 5 cents increase throughout the rocket ride period

19 = the total duration of the rocket ride

$1 = the final price accumulated from the ICO through the rocket ride. This will be the final universal price pegged on the ECE.

3. The volume of token appreciation you get will largely depend on what time of the rocket ride you exit. Participants who exit on the second day of the rocket ride will probably get something like this: 0.05 + (0.05 X 3) = $0.2; which is a 300% increase, while participants who hold for 15 days will get something like this: 0.05 + (0.05 X 15) = $0.8; which is a whopping 1500% increase from the ECE value at the beginning of the rocket ride. New participants can also come in at any stage of the 19-day rocket ride and still get some of the incremental benefits. But the earlier you invest, especially during the ICO, the more profits you can enjoy.

Why should I invest in EASYEXCHANGER (ECE)?

Updates everyday – Unlike other lending platforms and exchanges, we will never leave our investors in the dark and we promise to update our investors about the progress every single day on our social media.

Smart -- Since our project revolves around the ERC20 smart contract, there is no need to deposit any funds prior to the ICO, meaning that you will NEVER have to lock up your funds in our system.

Revolutionizing -- Our project will revolutionize cryptocurrency exchanges as we know them. In our whitepaper, you will find some key features outlining the recipe for our future success.

When EASYLEND (ELE) launches, the ELE tokens will be air dropped to ECE holders.

We are offering many different types of bounties! Includes: Translations, Marketing, Youtube, Groups

Visit us www.easyexchanger.net
Whitepaper https://easyexchanger.net/assets/documents/WhitepaperFinal.pdf

Telegram: t.me/EasyExchanger
Twitter: https://twitter.com/easyexchanger

that's great concept, i will support this easyexchanger project
waiting bounty information and reserve indonesian translate if needed
EasyExchanger (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:46:17 AM by EasyExchanger

that's great concept, i will support this easyexchanger project
waiting bounty information and reserve indonesian translate if needed

Thank you mbahokey for that. For bounty program, you can find more on our white paper. We also have additional bounty programs planned.

You can message https://t.me/KristenK on telegram or join our telegram channel for more information.
mbahokey

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

with unstable bitcoin price, easyexcahnger concept become solution for security of assets or funds, It seems ECE Token will have a stable price and ECE Token price can't be intervention by anything, thats amazing and i am sure if easyexchanger project will raise of successfull
btw according the whitpapper, does bounty program has already begun ?
EasyExchanger (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:51:17 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 05:19:27 PM by EasyExchanger

with unstable bitcoin price, easyexcahnger concept become solution for security of assets or funds, It seems ECE Token will have a stable price and ECE Token price can't be intervention by anything, thats amazing and i am sure if easyexchanger project will raise of successfull

Yes. We have set aside tokens for bounty and will distribute them at the end of the first stage of ICO. We will audit the bounties and also keep track of them so they are not removed.
mbahokey

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

Yes. We have set aside tokens for bounty and will distribute them once the bounty has been delivered and audited.

ok, thanks for information, i will doing for indonesian translation
my suggest you must create registration form for bounty participant  Grin
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958612690729164800
only one tweet, if you have a desire to thank you will always find the addresses on my page on Twitter ... by the way ... Facebook and Instagram have banned advertising crypto and ICO
EasyExchanger (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

Yes. We have set aside tokens for bounty and will distribute them once the bounty has been delivered and audited.

ok, thanks for information, i will doing for indonesian translation
my suggest you must create registration form for bounty participant  Grin

We have one in the works. Will post link on original thread soon Smiley

https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958612690729164800
only one tweet, if you have a desire to thank you will always find the addresses on my page on Twitter ... by the way ... Facebook and Instagram have banned advertising crypto and ICO

Yes, we're aware of that. Due to Facebook's unwillingness to accept any cryptocurrency related marketing, we have decided to forgo Facebook and focus on Twitter and Telegram. If you receive anything on Facebook, please note that it is not us.
mbahokey

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

indonesian translation.. Done
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855525
for whitepapper i need more time  Grin

i am waiting registration form  Grin
birdie_ale

Activity: 168