Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A fun little project: The 2018 Shitcoin List  (Read 694 times)
yo_mama

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

Don't throw actual money into SHITCOIN. Just do simulation trading and you'll be fine...

SHITCOINS will be dead in 2018, when this giant shit bubble bursts. Expect some 98%-99% loss in your SHITfolio lmfao.
LeRatton (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

LOL thanks for all the comments! Yeah, it is pretty painful to watch  Cheesy ... but, the projects keeps going on.

Don't throw actual money into SHITCOIN. Just do simulation trading and you'll be fine...

SHITCOINS will be dead in 2018, when this giant shit bubble bursts. Expect some 98%-99% loss in your SHITfolio lmfao.

Too Late! I agree that most overvalued shitcoins will be forever gone but not the ones I picked. These were filtered intelligently. We just had bad timing.

Best of luck! I do think you have some winner shitcoins in there. Do you have any further info on what sort of financials you looked for in these coins?

Thanks! And GL to you! I may share the strategy we used later in the project. But what I can say is we only used public information. We did not engage teams on Slack or Discord and we did not search for or used gossips o insider news in our decision making.

Haha! This is a very funny topic. I wish the author good luck and will follow your adventures. And were there any cases when the splinters were undervalued gave a profit of 1000 percent or more?

Thanks! Yes, our 2017 Shitcoin List had Raiblock on our list at $0.03. and it peaked at $34 this year. (You do the math for fun.. but basically you turn $100 into $113,000)

Our goal is to do it again in 2018.

By the way, we are at -36%  Cry
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

Can you post your 2017 list of shitcoins too?

kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

I have fun on those shitcoin thing but wait what platform do you use? and i'm very curious about it! i read your article regarding your website details. i'm going to follow you through all the way. just keep us updated!

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

I need to move my 2017 Shitcoin List Medium article to my new website but here is a picture of the 2017 Shitcoin. I had this list posted in my Office cubicle Grin

I have fun on those shitcoin thing but wait what platform do you use? and i'm very curious about it! i read your article regarding your website details. i'm going to follow you through all the way. just keep us updated!

Thanks! I will keep updated. Which trading platform?.. God... I probably have an account on all of them, Except Bitfinex, I had one but then they started kicking out accounts from people living in the US. The exchanges used to buy the coins on the 2018 list is mentioned at the bottom of the website Www.TheShitcoinList.Com

Thanks!
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

Hey $100 a coin is a good idea. Spread it around in shitcoins and if you lose it, not a huge deal but if it goes 200x then you just made a ton of money from doing nothing at all. Why not? There are always going to be new winner popping up. Just knowing when to get out will be that hardest part. I wish I got out of some of my ICOs early on when there was lots of hype with them because they're dead now (in terms of price not moving up anymore at all).
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

Hey $100 a coin is a good idea. Spread it around in shitcoins and if you lose it, not a huge deal but if it goes 200x then you just made a ton of money from doing nothing at all. Why not? There are always going to be new winner popping up. Just knowing when to get out will be that hardest part. I wish I got out of some of my ICOs early on when there was lots of hype with them because they're dead now (in terms of price not moving up anymore at all).

Thanks! And you get the point. $100 per coin is not a big investment. Spending $1,600 total is not a huge loss if it all goes to zero.

Plus, it is not like I am investing in Pepe Coin (which btw would have also made you a lot of money had you invested in January 2017)

And true, the hardest part would be to know when to exit. As I stated above, I won't plan to sell for 2x or even 5x. The goal is to keep them for maximum gains or bust in the process, so a coin going above 5x ROI would be a good candidate. I use a Google Spreadsheet to follow my total gains. I setup my own sheet to follow real time valuations for each coin, track return on investment and total losses or gains. Check this tutorial: https://jbuty.com/how-to-get-crypto-currencies-rates-and-more-in-google-sheet-1a57e571bc14 or Just Google "Google Sheets Cryptofinance".

onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Yeah man! I like that list.will like to add tron the list. Already invested in viberate, and request network. Will now invest in some, enjin, snov ,and nxt.lets my journey commence!!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

I can not be sure that the shitcoin project has serious prospects for the future. I do not think it's a good idea to buy such projects. But the choice of course for you and support such projects, I'm also not going to
mvplol

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

I think you'll do better once the market turns around. You would of been down in profits even with non shitcoins
Beatridge

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

Why the enjin coin in your list?
Savik

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

I need to move my 2017 Shitcoin List Medium article to my new website but here is a picture of the 2017 Shitcoin. I had this list posted in my Office cubicle Grin

This is great! Thanks for posting

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:20:00 AM

Yeah man! I like that list.will like to add tron the list. Already invested in viberate, and request network. Will now invest in some, enjin, snov ,and nxt.lets my journey commence!!

Love Tron! Specially at these prices!

Thanks for the support! And by no means I encourage anyone to follow my steps haha. Please everyone read original post so that you can get an idea of the project.

Why the enjin coin in your list?

Enjin Coin is a great project and it fit the criteria. It was spitted out by our algorithm as a potential coin to kick ass in 2018 and extremely undervalued.

I think you'll do better once the market turns around. You would of been down in profits even with non shitcoins

Great Great point. For instance, We are currently down -38% "ONLY". BTC has dropped twice that and most coins too. The reason we only are -38% is because these coins were identified as undervalued and we are leveraging in the power of diversification. Some dropped 70% like $DBC and $SNOV but most coins are closer to 30% and some in positive 8% like $SYS.

I can not be sure that the shitcoin project has serious prospects for the future. I do not think it's a good idea to buy such projects. But the choice of course for you and support such projects, I'm also not going to

That's why I am willing to invest what I can afford to lose. I suggest everyone to do the same.

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

Just an Update!

Even though $SYS is kicking ass, we are still at -38% 😅 #The2018ShitcoinList
http://Www.TheShitcoinList.Com 

$ENJ gaining some back. $SNOV and $DBC not totally sucking.
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:05:18 AM

Another Update:

Our Shitcoin List Portfolio has definitely hit bottom.

This may be the time to add to these Zombie projects! 😅

$DBC and $SNOV have made some good gains but we are still way down on all of them.

$SYS at +11%

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Another update!

Our shitcoins pumping just a tiny itty bit now. We at -35% ROI. Bottom's in?

$SNOV having a comeback
$FUEL kicking butt this morning
$REQ doing its part

The rest are doing pretty much nothing with slight gains against the USD but not so much against BTC.

Www.TheShitcoinlist.Com 

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

Losing our shirts here haha

We are at:

-45.7%

If and when I hit -50% then I will add to each coin.

Everything pretty much cratering. I am still fully behind projects like $SNOV $DATA $ENJ $REQ $OST ... pretty much the entire list

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Guy, another quick update:

Our Shitcoin List Portfolio still very much in the shit house (pun very much intended).

We at -45%.

The projects really lagging behind are Snovio, DeepBrainChain. With the rest of the portfolio hanging at around -30%.

Request Network really pulling a bit but our purchase price is keeping us way under.

Our only performer in Green is Syscoin!

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

Feel like this is the time to start adding to my bags. Bitcoin has been going kind of sideways for a few days.

Goldman Sachs buying Poloniex, US talking regulation or at least not fucking things up.

Future looks bright!

Update:

Alright! #The2018ShitcoinList is only at -46%!

Feel like a champ here. Biggest losers are the same $DBC $SNOV, in green $SYS with $ENJ and $NXT pushing through a little.

Stay Strong Crypto Nerds!

Savik

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

Feel like this is the time to start adding to my bags. Bitcoin has been going kind of sideways for a few days.

Goldman Sachs buying Poloniex, US talking regulation or at least not fucking things up.

Future looks bright!

Update:

Alright! #The2018ShitcoinList is only at -46%!

Feel like a champ here. Biggest losers are the same $DBC $SNOV, in green $SYS with $ENJ and $NXT pushing through a little.

Stay Strong Crypto Nerds!

I'm gonna call it, SYS will be your best coin in 2018 and carry the portfolio to massive gains  Shocked

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: