Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A fun little project: The 2018 Shitcoin List  (Read 692 times)
LeRatton (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:35:28 AM

I'm gonna call it, SYS will be your best coin in 2018 and carry the portfolio to massive gains  Shocked

SYS is a great project. I'm with you, this could be the one with the big returns.

There are a few others that I really like, Enjin, Streamer Data, Snovio... I think I really like all of them.

By the way,

Performance at -49%

LOL....

Out of words

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:29:26 AM

We're at -54%!!!

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

Lol! This could work out or could be a complete disaster! Many project that is been referred to as "shitcoin" are project that have not develop or mature. But out of desperation  of some impatient investors, those coin were dumped real hard. I am sure there is still diamond in the ruff

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:48:54 AM

Lol! This could work out or could be a complete disaster! Many project that is been referred to as "shitcoin" are project that have not develop or mature. But out of desperation  of some impatient investors, those coin were dumped real hard. I am sure there is still diamond in the ruff

So far it is looking like a complete disaster hahaha but that's ok, I am having a lot of fun managing the portfolio and researching more and more about these projects and others.

In crypto space, -50% drop can be a thing of every other week. Gotta be able to stomach a -50% if you want 1000% returns later.

By the way this is very off-topic but I wanted to check your opinion on hardware wallets. Looks like there are only three wallets most used by everyone:

• Ledger
  • Trezor
  • KeepKey

I am really liking KeepKey and the reason is that they are owned by Shapeshift which I really like and use all the time. But I hate that KeepKey does not have a stand alone wallet software or even a web wallet but rather a Chrome or Firefox Add-on. I may be thinking this is unsafe but perhaps you guys know better.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a fun project I am starting. It's call The Shitcoin List ( www.TheShitcoinList.Com ). The idea is that I can make some pretty good returns by "blindly" investing in a list of Altcoins (or Shitcoins) generated by scanning the entire crypto market for coins that fit a specific financial criteria.

The investment is not 100% blind as the list is filtered through actual research: coin financial, project information, project development and current status, team, exchanges trading, etc.

So, a group of friends and I got together and came up with The 2018 Shitcoin List. Immediately after (or as in crypto terms, once my fund were transferred to the specific exchanges and were ready to use) I started funding each coin with an initial investment of $100.00/coin. This may not seem much but at the end of the day this is just a fun little project.

The list has some pretty cool projects like Viberate, Streamr Data, Snovio, Request Network, Simple Token and others.

There are no rules specific to this project except I won't sell any specific coin for 2x, 3x, or even 5x. The idea is that an incredible return can be achieved by going dumpster diving for hidden gems. I am targeting 7500% Return on Investment.

I will be updating the website and this thread daily.

Good Luck to us all!

Interesting project. Grin

Will definitely be following just to see what happens!

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

Thank you for the information on the new project, read it, analyze it. But I adhere to most of the many that this is just a pump.
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

Interesting project. Grin

Will definitely be following just to see what happens!

Thanks!!

Thank you for the information on the new project, read it, analyze it. But I adhere to most of the many that this is just a pump.

Please don't take this as a "Buy My Coins"... That's not the point of this project. Please read original post.

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

Well,

Looks like the Crypto business has gone kaput!  Cheesy

We are at"

-65%

LOL Shiiieeeet....

I suppose the best one can do is to go down with the ship.

Where is the Titanic String Quartet when you need them...

LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

Well,

We are at -59.97% in our portfolio.

For as painful as it is we carry on LOL.

You can find the complete list of the coin involved in this project here:

Copy and paste this on your browser.

www.TheShitcoinList.Com
WeHODLed

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

It's been a while. What are you at right now?  Smiley
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Well... I am at -73.3%

REKT

LOL

I just picked the most horrible time to buy them. Still keeping every single one of them! I'll try to update more frequently Tongue
btfd-RP

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

guess u gave up the hodl huh?

link broken
LeRatton (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:31:27 AM

guess u gave up the hodl huh?

link broken

LOL

I'm still hodling

-83%

Not bad huh?

I took the link down because I wasn't adding much to it and the views dropped to a handful every week.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:45:19 AM

So I wanted to share an update:

We are truly in the shit house with close to -40% losses in our Shitcoin List Portfolio! 🤪 Things are getting out of hand! But we are Landing on the Moon or bust! http://Www.TheShitcoinList.Com 

Best Performer $SYS at -8%. Worst performers are $DBC and $SNOV at a heart breaking -70% each!

I am beginning to move some cash to ETH to start buying these coins and lower my average. I think this is fair since I won't be selling anything and I won't pick and choose but rather buy same amounts in ETH for all.

Keep it up I like the fact that you are not hiding your losses, after all the only ones not losing money right now are those that invested in a particular coin that is growing or those that are out of the crypto market, for example most of my money is in bitcoin so since the all time high I'm at about 66% loss in bitcoin so your numbers are not that bad.
I think the loss in investing doesn't mean that the coin is shit. yes, bitcoin, etherum, and other altcoins are falling right now. so is it worth calling it shitcoin? I think the exchange rate is low, it doesn't make it a real scam. in my opinion the scam is when the token is not actually in the list of exchangers, or even not distributed to the bounty hunters.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cityhall

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

The Shitcoin List ( www.TheShitcoinList.Com ).
I can't open your website, something wrong with your link.  Man, I think you are crazy, with 7500% ROI target.  LOL.
How much money did you use in total?  It's better if you give that money to me but of course it's not fun, right?   Grin

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: