Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main reason for the bitcoin price?  (Read 446 times)
hungchenyao (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:13:15 AM

Because  news or futures or ...etc^^?

Thank you for answer Kiss

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

the main reason of the bitcoin price is purely from the demand and availability is very limited to make the price of bitcoin more expensive, it is in because also the miners have trouble getting bitcoin so bitcoin circulation is now very limited and the price is also higher from year to year. so that's what I can catch and I explain from the main reason for the rise in bitcoin prices.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

i think because of the fetures
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

In my own opinion, there are many factors that became the basis why we have the current price of Bitcoin and one of the most important factor is that gloomy sentiment on the future of Bitcoin as a currency and as an asset. Gone are the days when people who are into Bitcoin believed that the government can never touch Bitcoin...what happened in China is one of the glowing example of the power of the government to do something to stifle Bitcoin. And for as along as we the people will not resist the power of the government to make that overreach this gloomy feeling will continue. In other words, we have already lost the excitement and that anticipation of a better world with the help of Bitcoin.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
Merited by Ararbermas (2)

In this world, everything finds its value based on the demand. There could be different demands like naturally increasing or artificially increasing demand. Bitcoin was designed to have limited number of units and its supply also in controlled manner. So, based on the availability of bitcoins and the need of people who are all looking for buying bitcoins for various purposes, people are deciding the price for one bitcoin.

This is a traditional fair system to find out value of one commodity. So, we never need to worry about bitcoin value as overpriced. Because demand alone doing this, based on considering all the circumstance.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:43 AM

In my opinion the price of bitcoin is due to the fact of being so easy to especulate with... in the beginning it was a brand new technology, i don't think anyone had any idea of what it would reach. At the current state due to the huge groth from last year, more and more people joined the boat, the demand increased, but the supply kept being the same. Most of those people who recently joined don't even know the technology they just heard that "bitcoin makes people rich" and they simply decided to buy some

00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

itcoin prices depend on supply and demand. Bitcoins are also influenced by big country policies that allow the use of bitcoins. Many factors affect the price of bitcoin. But now I think we should invest in other types of altcoin, should not invest in bitcoin, saturated bitcoin market. Bitcoin prices will not increase in the future.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

I think its because other countries are banning bitcoin and people are panicking out of it. And some veterans on bitcoin are causing a fuzz and make the new comers fears of losing their investment.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

Bitcoin price is determined by the forces of demand and supply and we should be able to understand how things work in under to make profit from it. If you can go through order book and  be able to interpret it you will find out that when ever the demand for Bitcoin is high the supply will also be high and when it is down the price will also be down.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

the main reason of the bitcoin price is purely from the demand and availability is very limited to make the price of bitcoin more expensive, it is in because also the miners have trouble getting bitcoin so bitcoin circulation is now very limited and the price is also higher from year to year. so that's what I can catch and I explain from the main reason for the rise in bitcoin prices.

That's right. It depends on its usage rate and how people see it either as a currency, with which they use as a purchasing medium for goods or services, or as an investment medium to be used similar to as stock, a trade asset, or an investment asset. The more people use it, which affects its supply and demand, the more its price point may go up or down depending on those aspects. For now, I think that many people are holding onto their coins that somehow affects its value; also, since many are venturing into other coins, Bitcoin's use rate is down, also contributing to its decreasing price.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

Perhaps there are more reason behind of bitcoin price. But there are some specific reasons why the price nowadays is very volatile such as panic selling and banning country and also the main reason is because some of the alternative coin nowadays is very promising and is tend to rise than bitcoin and i think thats the common reason why the price of bitcoin is very affected because more people buying altcoin  rather than bitcoin.  
Fishmo57

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

I think the main reason is news background. We can notice that the price of bitcoin changes every time when we see in newspapers the reaction of different governments or big companies. For example one of the last news was that bitcoin dropped amid reports of US regulators' interest in Bitfinex and Tether
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

itcoin prices depend on supply and demand. Bitcoins are also influenced by big country policies that allow the use of bitcoins. Many factors affect the price of bitcoin. But now I think we should invest in other types of altcoin, should not invest in bitcoin, saturated bitcoin market. Bitcoin prices will not increase in the future.
I can say that the price of bitcoin can also be determined by it's demand and supply. It's supply adjusts to the demand of the users of bitcoin. So when the demand of bitcoin or many users invest or enter bitcoin the supply will rise as well as bitcoin and will decrease when not in demand. We must be mindful of these factors that will affect the price of bitcoin.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

There are many reason on the bitcoin price whether it would increase or decrease. For me I think some events, promotions, rumors and maybe some whales controlling the market are behind or reason for bitcoin prices. Volatility and the demand will take effect too since bitcoins supply is limited to the growing demand of many bitcoin enthusiast keep joining crypto community everyday.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

I think the main reasons behind the bitcoin price is the negative news from other country such as china, japan and north korea and aside of that, there are countries that ban the bitcoin currency so it affects the demand of supply.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

- There is still many fud like many claims tether not holding enough USD in their bank account which if true can add more panic in the market.
- Different unofficial announcement about possible ban in crypto trading in asian countries
- Many whales are trying to get cheap bitcoins before pumping it hard, weak hands are selling their coins to whales because of panic
- New investors have fear of loss and they are just waiting for FOMO to kick in so they can start buying.

Just hold what you have and keep buying what you can at current correction.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

Speculations affects bitcoin much either its positive or not. The demand and supply is just another thing to consider but I believe the price of bitcoin are based purely on its technology. If we see some improvements on bitcoin then the price of it will pump higher for sure.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

There are multiple factors that directly affect the price of Bitcoin with the main ones being supply and demand ratio, news and happenings around the world about the crypto industry. While the former is always a back and forth game with big sharks having their hands deep, the latter is a mixed bag of truth and false, and most of the false news is based on seemingly convincing manipulations.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

- There is still many fud like many claims tether not holding enough USD in their bank account which if true can add more panic in the market.
- Different unofficial announcement about possible ban in crypto trading in asian countries
- Many whales are trying to get cheap bitcoins before pumping it hard, weak hands are selling their coins to whales because of panic
- New investors have fear of loss and they are just waiting for FOMO to kick in so they can start buying.

Just hold what you have and keep buying what you can at current correction.
But I'm not seeing OP is not concerned about what are the reasons for the recent downfall of bitcoin prices. Still, the reasons you have mentioned are happening throughout the years but bitcoin keeps appreciating among those FUDs. So I'm not ready to bother about these things in any negative way.

Because  news or futures or ...etc^^?
Because of us. Yes, we are the reason why bitcoin is getting its value. We speculate about the future uses of bitcoin hence we are ready to spend for bitcoin to hold them (as well for present applications like using bitcoins as a currency right away). So, it is getting its price.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

I am pretty sure its the heavy electricity and global warming that we have done by using the extra smart computers to mine the coin!  Grin

Well, obviously bitcoin is getting its value from he investments that we have made into it since the year 2009. People are putting loads of money into its market and thus giving the up direction for it to grow. FYI: Market cap reach to ~ 200B USD + recently and thats the source from where we are getting the value of the bitcoin.

Yes, the whole thing of demand and supply applies here too.

~
Because of us. Yes, we are the reason why bitcoin is getting its value. We speculate about the future uses of bitcoin hence we are ready to spend for bitcoin to hold them (as well for present applications like using bitcoins as a currency right away). So, it is getting its price.

Indeed my point.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: