Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main reason for the bitcoin price?  (Read 446 times)
hungchenyao (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:13:15 AM

Because  news or futures or ...etc^^?

Thank you for answer Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

the main reason of the bitcoin price is purely from the demand and availability is very limited to make the price of bitcoin more expensive, it is in because also the miners have trouble getting bitcoin so bitcoin circulation is now very limited and the price is also higher from year to year. so that's what I can catch and I explain from the main reason for the rise in bitcoin prices.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

i think because of the fetures
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

In my own opinion, there are many factors that became the basis why we have the current price of Bitcoin and one of the most important factor is that gloomy sentiment on the future of Bitcoin as a currency and as an asset. Gone are the days when people who are into Bitcoin believed that the government can never touch Bitcoin...what happened in China is one of the glowing example of the power of the government to do something to stifle Bitcoin. And for as along as we the people will not resist the power of the government to make that overreach this gloomy feeling will continue. In other words, we have already lost the excitement and that anticipation of a better world with the help of Bitcoin.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
Merited by Ararbermas (2)

In this world, everything finds its value based on the demand. There could be different demands like naturally increasing or artificially increasing demand. Bitcoin was designed to have limited number of units and its supply also in controlled manner. So, based on the availability of bitcoins and the need of people who are all looking for buying bitcoins for various purposes, people are deciding the price for one bitcoin.

This is a traditional fair system to find out value of one commodity. So, we never need to worry about bitcoin value as overpriced. Because demand alone doing this, based on considering all the circumstance.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:43 AM

In my opinion the price of bitcoin is due to the fact of being so easy to especulate with... in the beginning it was a brand new technology, i don't think anyone had any idea of what it would reach. At the current state due to the huge groth from last year, more and more people joined the boat, the demand increased, but the supply kept being the same. Most of those people who recently joined don't even know the technology they just heard that "bitcoin makes people rich" and they simply decided to buy some

00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

itcoin prices depend on supply and demand. Bitcoins are also influenced by big country policies that allow the use of bitcoins. Many factors affect the price of bitcoin. But now I think we should invest in other types of altcoin, should not invest in bitcoin, saturated bitcoin market. Bitcoin prices will not increase in the future.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

I think its because other countries are banning bitcoin and people are panicking out of it. And some veterans on bitcoin are causing a fuzz and make the new comers fears of losing their investment.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

Bitcoin price is determined by the forces of demand and supply and we should be able to understand how things work in under to make profit from it. If you can go through order book and  be able to interpret it you will find out that when ever the demand for Bitcoin is high the supply will also be high and when it is down the price will also be down.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

the main reason of the bitcoin price is purely from the demand and availability is very limited to make the price of bitcoin more expensive, it is in because also the miners have trouble getting bitcoin so bitcoin circulation is now very limited and the price is also higher from year to year. so that's what I can catch and I explain from the main reason for the rise in bitcoin prices.

That's right. It depends on its usage rate and how people see it either as a currency, with which they use as a purchasing medium for goods or services, or as an investment medium to be used similar to as stock, a trade asset, or an investment asset. The more people use it, which affects its supply and demand, the more its price point may go up or down depending on those aspects. For now, I think that many people are holding onto their coins that somehow affects its value; also, since many are venturing into other coins, Bitcoin's use rate is down, also contributing to its decreasing price.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

Perhaps there are more reason behind of bitcoin price. But there are some specific reasons why the price nowadays is very volatile such as panic selling and banning country and also the main reason is because some of the alternative coin nowadays is very promising and is tend to rise than bitcoin and i think thats the common reason why the price of bitcoin is very affected because more people buying altcoin  rather than bitcoin.  
Fishmo57

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

I think the main reason is news background. We can notice that the price of bitcoin changes every time when we see in newspapers the reaction of different governments or big companies. For example one of the last news was that bitcoin dropped amid reports of US regulators' interest in Bitfinex and Tether
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

itcoin prices depend on supply and demand. Bitcoins are also influenced by big country policies that allow the use of bitcoins. Many factors affect the price of bitcoin. But now I think we should invest in other types of altcoin, should not invest in bitcoin, saturated bitcoin market. Bitcoin prices will not increase in the future.
I can say that the price of bitcoin can also be determined by it's demand and supply. It's supply adjusts to the demand of the users of bitcoin. So when the demand of bitcoin or many users invest or enter bitcoin the supply will rise as well as bitcoin and will decrease when not in demand. We must be mindful of these factors that will affect the price of bitcoin.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

There are many reason on the bitcoin price whether it would increase or decrease. For me I think some events, promotions, rumors and maybe some whales controlling the market are behind or reason for bitcoin prices. Volatility and the demand will take effect too since bitcoins supply is limited to the growing demand of many bitcoin enthusiast keep joining crypto community everyday.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

I think the main reasons behind the bitcoin price is the negative news from other country such as china, japan and north korea and aside of that, there are countries that ban the bitcoin currency so it affects the demand of supply.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

- There is still many fud like many claims tether not holding enough USD in their bank account which if true can add more panic in the market.
- Different unofficial announcement about possible ban in crypto trading in asian countries
- Many whales are trying to get cheap bitcoins before pumping it hard, weak hands are selling their coins to whales because of panic
- New investors have fear of loss and they are just waiting for FOMO to kick in so they can start buying.

Just hold what you have and keep buying what you can at current correction.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

Speculations affects bitcoin much either its positive or not. The demand and supply is just another thing to consider but I believe the price of bitcoin are based purely on its technology. If we see some improvements on bitcoin then the price of it will pump higher for sure.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

There are multiple factors that directly affect the price of Bitcoin with the main ones being supply and demand ratio, news and happenings around the world about the crypto industry. While the former is always a back and forth game with big sharks having their hands deep, the latter is a mixed bag of truth and false, and most of the false news is based on seemingly convincing manipulations.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

- There is still many fud like many claims tether not holding enough USD in their bank account which if true can add more panic in the market.
- Different unofficial announcement about possible ban in crypto trading in asian countries
- Many whales are trying to get cheap bitcoins before pumping it hard, weak hands are selling their coins to whales because of panic
- New investors have fear of loss and they are just waiting for FOMO to kick in so they can start buying.

But I'm not seeing OP is not concerned about what are the reasons for the recent downfall of bitcoin prices. Still, the reasons you have mentioned are happening throughout the years but bitcoin keeps appreciating among those FUDs. So I'm not ready to bother about these things in any negative way.

Because  news or futures or ...etc^^?
Because of us. Yes, we are the reason why bitcoin is getting its value. We speculate about the future uses of bitcoin hence we are ready to spend for bitcoin to hold them (as well for present applications like using bitcoins as a currency right away). So, it is getting its price.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

I am pretty sure its the heavy electricity and global warming that we have done by using the extra smart computers to mine the coin!  Grin

Well, obviously bitcoin is getting its value from he investments that we have made into it since the year 2009. People are putting loads of money into its market and thus giving the up direction for it to grow. FYI: Market cap reach to ~ 200B USD + recently and thats the source from where we are getting the value of the bitcoin.

Yes, the whole thing of demand and supply applies here too.

~
Because of us. Yes, we are the reason why bitcoin is getting its value. We speculate about the future uses of bitcoin hence we are ready to spend for bitcoin to hold them (as well for present applications like using bitcoins as a currency right away). So, it is getting its price.

Indeed my point.
niteroy

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

Possible on cost bitcoin and other cryptocurrency affected by a large number of negative news such as:
1. German financial supervisory authority (bafin) forced Berlin Exchange crypto.exchange, immediately stop activity as financial broker.
2. Japanese cryptocurrency Exchange enhance their procedures of self-regulation after breaking one of the largest companies in the country Coincheck.
3. the course of the conference nordic business forum in Stockholm co-founder of the Corporation Apple Steve Wozniak told reporters that sold all their bitcoins.
4. American regulator announced the beginning of the investigation of one of the largest exchanges, Bitfinex, and the issuer tokens USDT.
5. Someone put for sale 7,454 #btc (~ $ 82m) on the Exchange Binance.
And other news
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

IMO,I think it depends on the supply and demand on the market,if many people start buying bitcoin then a surge of price will be  expected or because of the technology.While technology advances then a possible rise of bitcoins price will be an effect also.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

IMO,I think it depends on the supply and demand on the market,if many people start buying bitcoin then a surge of price will be  expected or because of the technology.While technology advances then a possible rise of bitcoins price will be an effect also.
Well, if we are not familiar how Economics works then it is time for us to study about it since cryptocurrency really depends on the number of demands and supply, while bitcoin is continuously increasing in demand while the supply is continuously decreasing that is the reason for why the price goes up.
Adiba85

Activity: 686

HYDAX EXCHANGE Platform

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

Menurut saya sih harga bitcoin itu ,semakin banyak permintaan pasti harganya semakin menurun, dan itupula yang menyebabkan otang berlomba lomba untuk berimfestasi disaan harganya turun.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

The fluctuation in bitcoin price is because big whale or company that hold huge amount of bitcoin are controlling the market. With this, they can easily do what they want as long as they are profit with it, so if one company heard issue about bitcoin regulations, most of them will be panic and try to sell some of their coin. And with this huge dip, many panic seller are trying to sell their coin and this make the fluctuation of this market always happens. The main reason is just as simple as that, no one really can change that fact, although some futures is coming out the price will stay the same if big whale stay on their place
alkhie01

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

The reason of the bitcoin price is always  depend on the demand of the people who are buying and selling of bitcoins.It always depend on when the people are selling their btc like for example if they heard a FUD for sure everybody will sell their btc because they will think that the price may go down.Then everybody will follow,it will really affect the price of the btc when everybody are selling even in a very low price.
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

I think there are several reasons for the increasing price of BTC.

1.Globally acceptance, 2.easy transaction, 3.short time, 4.no transaction limit, are some of the reasons.

Yes, BTC has many more features that's why it's becoming popular day by day. Recently it has become so popular that it's price has just boomed. 
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

The same story over and over again happening at different times since the birth of bitcoin. Looks like that saying is true, past repeats itself. I always wonder why people fail to figure out such simple things even after being repeated like thousand times. Small investors make same mistakes and whales are really controlling the whole game here. They have the greatest influence on digital market.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

With the advent of futures contracts, the price of Bitcoin began to fall gradually. It was only two weeks when there was a rise in the price of futures since they appeared on the exchanges. This is because the institutions now able to short Bitcoin?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
imyashir
Copper Member

Merit: 110

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

One reason why Bitcoin may fluctuate against fiat currencies is the perceived store of value versus the fiat currency. Bitcoin has properties that make it similar to gold.in Bitcoin does not yet have a generally accepted index since cryptocurrency as an asset class is still in its nascent stages, but we do know that Bitcoin is capable of volatility in the form of 10x changes in price versus the U.S. dollar.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

The Bitcoin price mainly depends on the demand and supply that is running as per the availability in the current market condition. I don't think it is easy for us to manage the bitcoin holdings in the current weak market conditions and so if you are not comfortable in holding them then you can either sell them or you can average them by buying more number of quantities at low prices so that you get the best-averaged price of buying the Bitcoin and this should be practised only if you are willing to hold the bitcoin for long-term profits.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

The demand for the coin is the main reason for it. After people heard about bans of crypto, they started offering their coins, and BTC went down.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Negative news does affect the price of Bitcoin, but I think not only this is the problem of lowering the price to such a level. I am confident in the near future the market is stabilizing.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Borisb52

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

The main reasons for this price bitcoin are actually two:
1. This is another correction of the market after a long growth in autumn and winter of last year. This is normal. As you know, there is no permanent growth. Since there is no permanent drop.
2. Whales need to purchase cheap bitcoins. That's why we now get so many negative news about bitcoin. This is already the manipulation of the market.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

One such reason is hard to be called here rather the aggregate of such reasons, but still the main reason I consider the political news of individual countries' leaders, such as China, Japan, Indonesia. When the news are good then the rate increases when there are some prohibitions related to the crypto currency in these countries, then the rate falls.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

With the advent of futures contracts, the price of Bitcoin began to fall gradually. It was only two weeks when there was a rise in the price of futures since they appeared on the exchanges. This is because the institutions now able to short Bitcoin?
Everyone is unable to understand the main reason which is resulting in this much of downfall in the market value of the bitcoin. However, there can be certain reasons like that of decrease in the demand of the market value of bitcoin in the international market due to which the market value of bitcoin is decreasing day by day. I am very much hopeful that these dark days will be over soon.
JioMoney

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

Nothing manipulation at its best......weak hands will get out and new set of millionaire will emerge out....
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

I believed that when it comes to price measurement..we cannot say what was going through it..as futher as i think bitcoin price is undeterminable thing because it can fall and raise up..but if i see the past years..bitcoincan rise and rise again for the several times passes..so that i preffer to believed that when it falls it can also recover and increases again and again and it laso possibly to increase more at the same time to future.
hollie1982

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

1. I believe it started with the 'normal' January dip. You can look it up for almost every year.
2. On top of that dip came the futures and the manipulation of the price (down).
3. After that the more political discussion about Bitcoin and the possible influence of the government. That made people loose confidence.

That is why everybody is holding their breath and price goes down.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

There are many reasons aaffecting the bitcoin price and the 1st is the demand. Demand shows how many goods and services are bought at various prices during a certain period of time. And also this is the consumer's need or desire to own the product or experience the service. It's constrained by the willingness and ability of the consumer to pay for the good or service at the price offered.  When the demand become low the price will be decrease also. 2nd is the news about it Good and bad. Even fake news can affect the price. Cause some pwople trust news most of it is the decreasing of price thats why the investors always sell their coins even their not sure about that news Nd the outcome the price of bitcoin will decrease.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
annango

Activity: 361

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Nobody is capable of being known exactly  the major reason why the bitcoin’s market is always getting fall. I think bitcoin is being controlled by big whale or another which own a lot of bitcoin. A lot of people are getting panic and so am i. If you have plan to hold bitcoin for long time, you’d better more patient because bitcoin fluctuates currently ,thus you should believe that bitcoin will recover  as soon as possible. Just holding and waiting for it for some next days, it may give you hopeful when you think in positive way.
Borisb52

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

The main reason for this bitcoin price is the manipulation of the crypto currency market. Please note that negative news about bitcoin has ended. So the manipulators have finished pouring this news. Now we see only positive news. And the prices in the market have risen a little. Draw conclusions.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

Because bitcoin is future, still free, clear pattern and no one can't control it. Actually, bitcoin is new product but has clear picture about financial future model. Believe or not, many people/ countries start to create strategy/ rules/ policy to control it but still not work. If bitcoin has policy/ rules like currency maybe the price action moving and volume will not like this. Never lost faith about bitcoin and keep going all.

hungchenyao (OP)

Activity: 87

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Bitcoin is less and less true! The future I think it can replace the existence of gold
KalaiBTC

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

The main reason for this bitcoin price is the manipulation of the crypto currency market. Please note that negative news about bitcoin has ended. So the manipulators have finished pouring this news. Now we see only positive news. And the prices in the market have risen a little. Draw conclusions.
This is true that the digital market is manipulated by some powerful things. Most of the times, this is how dips happen. First, the big investors also known as the big whales make a move. If they stop investing in a certain coin or sell it out at high price, they earn millions of dollars and the market goes down. Once this happens, media enters into the scene. There comes a flood of bad news (which are mostly fake) scaring small investors, making the coin suffer more. This is what happens with bitcoin but soon it will rise up again.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

This is true that the digital market is manipulated by some powerful things. Most of the times, this is how dips happen. First, the big investors also known as the big whales make a move. If they stop investing in a certain coin or sell it out at high price, they earn millions of dollars and the market goes down. Once this happens, media enters into the scene. There comes a flood of bad news (which are mostly fake) scaring small investors, making the coin suffer more. This is what happens with bitcoin but soon it will rise up again.
Yes definitely these are the factors that makes the market down, and if these are taken in a positive regard, market can be up for the good reason. Whales, as you have already said, are big investors with much huge incomes from bitcoins. They have a market tendency that can lead the market up or drop the market down whenever they sell or buy some coin. So yes they have huge impact.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

It's normal just because of the height and bitcoin and that's part of the trading so there's such a thing as I think it's normal, so we can get it okay.
MikeAngel

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

some are saying that some exchanges might increase the price and decrease as they wish. I really hope this is not happening.
In the end it should be offer and demand
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

[/quote

Is Difficult for the exact explanation why Bitcoin  price are not stable of their price into the marketcap only one think i can see why bitcoin are up and down the price the big whales in the world of cryptocurrency want to control the price of bitcoin, is almost the same strategy with the local stock exhange of every country the rich people investing into the stockmarket have an possiblity to control or manipulate the movement of the exchange.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

There are a combination of factors but of course in all economic transactions and situations, supply and demand pay a big role. The other role is trust by the holders. Is Bitcoin a store of value to be trusted? Another reason that determines the price of Bitcoin is the fact that the crypto currency market is prone to manipulation by the big institutions and the whales because they own a big portion of it thus they can move the market to suit their will and needs, so anyone trading in the middle can either win or lose in the short term. Also the fact that Bitcoin has a finite supply can have an impact on the slow but steady incremental price rise over time that has been happening.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
NITCoinOfficial

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

In one of my posts I have listed the financial factors that have an effect on the cryptocurrency price.
- the circulating amount
- the historical data
- supply/demand
- chain difficulty
- exchanges willing to work with the coin
- how useful the coin is to the community
- how easily it can be exchanged from and to fiat
- news and media coverage
- large-scale investors
- coin wealth distribution
- coin reputation

Bitcoin price depends on all these factors, just like any other coin. Let's examine how each one of these affect the price.

- The circulating amount of bitcoin is 16,866,500, the marketcap at the moment is $166,125,073,765, according to coinmarketcap.
It is a decent amount if you relate it to the number of active bitcoin wallets (around 200, 000, 000 usually).
- Historical charts (from $10 to around $20 000) show that this coin has the potential to grow fast and earn profit
- The supply/demand scale is working here as well, more people want to own bitcoin, more the price.
- Chain difficulty is very high, making it hard to mine, making the bitcoins more scarce.
- Exchanges - each day more and more exchanges are willing to accept this coin. For many cryptoexchanges it is the main coin all other cryptocurrency coins depend on
- The coin is very useful to the community. Starting from exchanges and ending in coffee-shops, there are many end-users who use this coin for their daily needs.
- Bitcoin is probably the easiest coin to exchange with fiat.
- News and media coverage happens on a daily basis
- Large-scale investors. This one is difficult to determine with bitcoin all of these, but the top players are well-known.
- Coin wealth distribution - the wallets to the number of bitcoin says it all.
- Coin reputation - excellent. This coin has proven to be hacker-resistant, anonymous and fair.

These factors always have an affect on the price. Lately the media coverage of bitcoin had more effect on the coin than other means. Everyone wants to comment bitcoin. Once you see "bitcoin ban news", the coin price goes down, once these news come out to be fake,the coin price goes up. When large-scale investors want to buy a substantial amount, the price also goes up. Read the news, make your analysis and you will see that it is not that difficult to predict price drops/changes.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

We can not rule out the market forces of Demand and Supply in this terrain, other than speculations about Bitcoin and recently is the issue of  China and Indian. We get to know presently that Indian is not  crossing or closing eyes for Bitcoin in their Economy, if not to cub the menace of unscrupulus acts brought about in their system through Bitcoins Operation.
GermesS

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Биткoин, кaк любoй тoвap пoдчиняeтcя oпpeдeлённым пpaвилaм pынкa, тo-ecть, cпpoca и пpeдлoжeния. Cooтвeтcтвeннo ecть yчacтники pынкa, кoтopыe eщё в нoябpe мecяцe пo цeнe oкoлo 8000 ждaли пpocaдки дo 2000-3000 и eё нe cлyчилocь, a битoк cгyлял дo 20000, тo мнoгиe paды были, чтo ycпeли кyпить ближe пo цeнe к 10000. A вooбщe тopгoвля нa биpжe, этo cпeкyляция и цeнoй игpaю в зaвиcимocти oт интepecoв тaк нaзывaeмыx "Китoв" pынкa.
qwerty12

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

Actually the physical market as well as the digital market is always influenced by the basic laws of Supply and Demand. If the offer is more than the demand, then the price will fall. Vice versa.
then, the other factor is, Total Bitcoin and Holder. Because, as we know, the total maximum amount of Bitcoin is 21 million,, but people who want to have bitcoin are more and more, then the price will continue to increase.
drfugazi

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Actually the physical market as well as the digital market is always influenced by the basic laws of Supply and Demand. If the offer is more than the demand, then the price will fall. Vice versa.
then, the other factor is, Total Bitcoin and Holder. Because, as we know, the total maximum amount of Bitcoin is 21 million,, but people who want to have bitcoin are more and more, then the price will continue to increase.

I am trying to understand what you are describing, I agree that the basic economic laws of supply and demand are in play.
However, I also notice that the biggest BTC wallets tend to grow (also lately), next to that a lot of manipulation around the price is going on (via bots and fud/media).
Imo these factors all summed up mean that the prize will still go up.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

The main reason for increase in bitcoin price is tether prints. Like FED it is increasing the amount without any asset behind.
arlington

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

the main thing for its price is for sure demand and all those news, futures and the other things people mention affect the demand of btc and when it is affected it rises or decreases.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

the main thing for its price is for sure demand and all those news, futures and the other things people mention affect the demand of btc and when it is affected it rises or decreases.
Yes,it can really be affected because when there is positive news, the price goes up all of a sudden.Negative news also attract negative price which decreases the price literally.I also believe that the price will also be affected by purely demand and supply basis.People are still the reason why bitcoin price is fluctuating from time to time,aside from being decentralized in manner.

wack slacker

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

In my own opinion, there are many factors that became the basis why we have the current price of Bitcoin and one of the most important factor is that gloomy sentiment on the future of Bitcoin as a currency and as an asset. Gone are the days when people who are into Bitcoin believed that the government can never touch Bitcoin...what happened in China is one of the glowing example of the power of the government to do something to stifle Bitcoin. And for as along as we the people will not resist the power of the government to make that overreach this gloomy feeling will continue. In other words, we have already lost the excitement and that anticipation of a better world with the help of Bitcoin.
I'm excited about Cryptocurrency because of its true technology and its future value. What I find is that the market is new and small. Those who have more money use their power to push prices and sell out to profit. Unclear information from major countries such as China, India and South Korea has pushed the market down.
Part of the market downturn is the mentality of the crowd, they do not know about economics and technology, they are lazy to get information.
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:38:00 AM

I think bitcoin price depend on demand. if demand high then price is high and if demand low then price is low it fully depend on demand. the main thing for its price is for sure demand .

KalaiBTC

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

some are saying that some exchanges might increase the price and decrease as they wish. I really hope this is not happening.
Exchanges do play a vital role in up and down of the prices. And like you have said the fee factor matter a lot while deciding the coming price of a coin. On this basis, people are taking the thing and going off of it. Like if bitcoins are high in fees and people can’t afford this thing, how they can continue. Rather they left them. Hence the ultimate results are effected, prices get down immediately.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

It's mainly the market cap and the volume, the price is made because of people investing on it which will be in the volume and market cap so the larger the market cap the larger the price.

wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

I think bitcoin price depend on demand. if demand high then price is high and if demand low then price is low it fully depend on demand. the main thing for its price is for sure demand .

The demand is the main reasons for the bitcoin price fluctuations. Once demand is their users comes and go or buy and sell bitcoin. Like if we offer goods or services to the people definitely it will increased if the products is good somehow it will give benefits to the users. Same like in bitcoin demand is always present at all times.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

I think the main reason is people. No matter what kind of news come out, it doesn't affect bitcoin. The program keeps doing what it's supposed to do and price is determined by people.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

indirectly news, speculation, issues, etc affect to bitcoin price because of the things that make the user feel to selling or buying, for example a lot of news that makes bitcoin image becomes ugly then news about bitcoin ban appears, from it makes the user afraid to buy even many users sell their bitcoin and then affect the demand is declining, sometimes many things are interrelated and affect to bitcoin price
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

the main reason of the bitcoin price is purely out of demand and from the issues that exist in some countries in the world, when there is a positive issue then the price will go up but when there is a negative issue it is certain the price will come back down.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

The Bitcoin price factor for mining in general is a slight decrease in value for a couple reasons. Some miners save their ... Adoption: There is major push
One of the reasons why bitcoin price increase and decrease is becuase the Bitcoin price factor for mining in general is a slight decrease in value for a couple reasons. Some miners save their ... Adoption: There is major push in price of Bitcoin whenever there is new News about companies accepting Bitcoins.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:33:42 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 01:28:53 PM by jaocoincrypto18

The most likely answer is due to the law of supply and demand of the Bitcoin in which if many are holding and many wants to buy the price will rise up but if no one wants to hold because many wants to sell then the price will go cheap like what happen to some altcoins in which some coins become crap or no more value because no one wants to buy and keep it.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

Exchanges do play a vital role in up and down of the prices. And like you have said the fee factor matter a lot while deciding the coming price of a coin. On this basis, people are taking the thing and going off of it. Like if bitcoins are high in fees and people can’t afford this thing, how they can continue. Rather they left them. Hence the ultimate results are effected, prices get down immediately.
The reason for the price of Bitcoin is rate of demand and availability, and same things can also be the reasons for fluctuations. The news and social medias can also play a part in fluctuations depending on what they say, though it’s not really good to depend on what they are saying some of the times, cause some are bad news to kick against Bitcoin. Well, those bad news can favor people with patience. Just like what happened in 2017, lots of medias were carrying bad news about Bitcoin and it made lots of people to withdraw, creating a chance for others to invest at cheaper rate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: