Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main reason for the bitcoin price?  (Read 446 times)
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Nobody is capable of being known exactly  the major reason why the bitcoin’s market is always getting fall. I think bitcoin is being controlled by big whale or another which own a lot of bitcoin. A lot of people are getting panic and so am i. If you have plan to hold bitcoin for long time, you’d better more patient because bitcoin fluctuates currently ,thus you should believe that bitcoin will recover  as soon as possible. Just holding and waiting for it for some next days, it may give you hopeful when you think in positive way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

The main reason for this bitcoin price is the manipulation of the crypto currency market. Please note that negative news about bitcoin has ended. So the manipulators have finished pouring this news. Now we see only positive news. And the prices in the market have risen a little. Draw conclusions.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

Because  news or futures or ...etc^^?

Thank you for answer Kiss

Because bitcoin is future, still free, clear pattern and no one can't control it. Actually, bitcoin is new product but has clear picture about financial future model. Believe or not, many people/ countries start to create strategy/ rules/ policy to control it but still not work. If bitcoin has policy/ rules like currency maybe the price action moving and volume will not like this. Never lost faith about bitcoin and keep going all.

hungchenyao (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Bitcoin is less and less true! The future I think it can replace the existence of gold
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

The main reason for this bitcoin price is the manipulation of the crypto currency market. Please note that negative news about bitcoin has ended. So the manipulators have finished pouring this news. Now we see only positive news. And the prices in the market have risen a little. Draw conclusions.
This is true that the digital market is manipulated by some powerful things. Most of the times, this is how dips happen. First, the big investors also known as the big whales make a move. If they stop investing in a certain coin or sell it out at high price, they earn millions of dollars and the market goes down. Once this happens, media enters into the scene. There comes a flood of bad news (which are mostly fake) scaring small investors, making the coin suffer more. This is what happens with bitcoin but soon it will rise up again.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

This is true that the digital market is manipulated by some powerful things. Most of the times, this is how dips happen. First, the big investors also known as the big whales make a move. If they stop investing in a certain coin or sell it out at high price, they earn millions of dollars and the market goes down. Once this happens, media enters into the scene. There comes a flood of bad news (which are mostly fake) scaring small investors, making the coin suffer more. This is what happens with bitcoin but soon it will rise up again.
Yes definitely these are the factors that makes the market down, and if these are taken in a positive regard, market can be up for the good reason. Whales, as you have already said, are big investors with much huge incomes from bitcoins. They have a market tendency that can lead the market up or drop the market down whenever they sell or buy some coin. So yes they have huge impact.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

It's normal just because of the height and bitcoin and that's part of the trading so there's such a thing as I think it's normal, so we can get it okay.
MikeAngel

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

some are saying that some exchanges might increase the price and decrease as they wish. I really hope this is not happening.
In the end it should be offer and demand
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Because  news or futures or ...etc^^?

Thank you for answer Kiss

[/quote

Is Difficult for the exact explanation why Bitcoin  price are not stable of their price into the marketcap only one think i can see why bitcoin are up and down the price the big whales in the world of cryptocurrency want to control the price of bitcoin, is almost the same strategy with the local stock exhange of every country the rich people investing into the stockmarket have an possiblity to control or manipulate the movement of the exchange.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

There are a combination of factors but of course in all economic transactions and situations, supply and demand pay a big role. The other role is trust by the holders. Is Bitcoin a store of value to be trusted? Another reason that determines the price of Bitcoin is the fact that the crypto currency market is prone to manipulation by the big institutions and the whales because they own a big portion of it thus they can move the market to suit their will and needs, so anyone trading in the middle can either win or lose in the short term. Also the fact that Bitcoin has a finite supply can have an impact on the slow but steady incremental price rise over time that has been happening.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
NITCoinOfficial

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

In one of my posts I have listed the financial factors that have an effect on the cryptocurrency price.
- the circulating amount
- the historical data
- supply/demand
- chain difficulty
- exchanges willing to work with the coin
- how useful the coin is to the community
- how easily it can be exchanged from and to fiat
- news and media coverage
- large-scale investors
- coin wealth distribution
- coin reputation

Bitcoin price depends on all these factors, just like any other coin. Let's examine how each one of these affect the price.

- The circulating amount of bitcoin is 16,866,500, the marketcap at the moment is $166,125,073,765, according to coinmarketcap.
It is a decent amount if you relate it to the number of active bitcoin wallets (around 200, 000, 000 usually).
- Historical charts (from $10 to around $20 000) show that this coin has the potential to grow fast and earn profit
- The supply/demand scale is working here as well, more people want to own bitcoin, more the price.
- Chain difficulty is very high, making it hard to mine, making the bitcoins more scarce.
- Exchanges - each day more and more exchanges are willing to accept this coin. For many cryptoexchanges it is the main coin all other cryptocurrency coins depend on
- The coin is very useful to the community. Starting from exchanges and ending in coffee-shops, there are many end-users who use this coin for their daily needs.
- Bitcoin is probably the easiest coin to exchange with fiat.
- News and media coverage happens on a daily basis
- Large-scale investors. This one is difficult to determine with bitcoin all of these, but the top players are well-known.
- Coin wealth distribution - the wallets to the number of bitcoin says it all.
- Coin reputation - excellent. This coin has proven to be hacker-resistant, anonymous and fair.

These factors always have an affect on the price. Lately the media coverage of bitcoin had more effect on the coin than other means. Everyone wants to comment bitcoin. Once you see "bitcoin ban news", the coin price goes down, once these news come out to be fake,the coin price goes up. When large-scale investors want to buy a substantial amount, the price also goes up. Read the news, make your analysis and you will see that it is not that difficult to predict price drops/changes.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

We can not rule out the market forces of Demand and Supply in this terrain, other than speculations about Bitcoin and recently is the issue of  China and Indian. We get to know presently that Indian is not  crossing or closing eyes for Bitcoin in their Economy, if not to cub the menace of unscrupulus acts brought about in their system through Bitcoins Operation.
GermesS

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Биткoин, кaк любoй тoвap пoдчиняeтcя oпpeдeлённым пpaвилaм pынкa, тo-ecть, cпpoca и пpeдлoжeния. Cooтвeтcтвeннo ecть yчacтники pынкa, кoтopыe eщё в нoябpe мecяцe пo цeнe oкoлo 8000 ждaли пpocaдки дo 2000-3000 и eё нe cлyчилocь, a битoк cгyлял дo 20000, тo мнoгиe paды были, чтo ycпeли кyпить ближe пo цeнe к 10000. A вooбщe тopгoвля нa биpжe, этo cпeкyляция и цeнoй игpaю в зaвиcимocти oт интepecoв тaк нaзывaeмыx "Китoв" pынкa.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

Actually the physical market as well as the digital market is always influenced by the basic laws of Supply and Demand. If the offer is more than the demand, then the price will fall. Vice versa.
then, the other factor is, Total Bitcoin and Holder. Because, as we know, the total maximum amount of Bitcoin is 21 million,, but people who want to have bitcoin are more and more, then the price will continue to increase.
drfugazi

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Actually the physical market as well as the digital market is always influenced by the basic laws of Supply and Demand. If the offer is more than the demand, then the price will fall. Vice versa.
then, the other factor is, Total Bitcoin and Holder. Because, as we know, the total maximum amount of Bitcoin is 21 million,, but people who want to have bitcoin are more and more, then the price will continue to increase.

I am trying to understand what you are describing, I agree that the basic economic laws of supply and demand are in play.
However, I also notice that the biggest BTC wallets tend to grow (also lately), next to that a lot of manipulation around the price is going on (via bots and fud/media).
Imo these factors all summed up mean that the prize will still go up.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

The main reason for increase in bitcoin price is tether prints. Like FED it is increasing the amount without any asset behind.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

the main thing for its price is for sure demand and all those news, futures and the other things people mention affect the demand of btc and when it is affected it rises or decreases.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

the main thing for its price is for sure demand and all those news, futures and the other things people mention affect the demand of btc and when it is affected it rises or decreases.
Yes,it can really be affected because when there is positive news, the price goes up all of a sudden.Negative news also attract negative price which decreases the price literally.I also believe that the price will also be affected by purely demand and supply basis.People are still the reason why bitcoin price is fluctuating from time to time,aside from being decentralized in manner.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

In my own opinion, there are many factors that became the basis why we have the current price of Bitcoin and one of the most important factor is that gloomy sentiment on the future of Bitcoin as a currency and as an asset. Gone are the days when people who are into Bitcoin believed that the government can never touch Bitcoin...what happened in China is one of the glowing example of the power of the government to do something to stifle Bitcoin. And for as along as we the people will not resist the power of the government to make that overreach this gloomy feeling will continue. In other words, we have already lost the excitement and that anticipation of a better world with the help of Bitcoin.
I'm excited about Cryptocurrency because of its true technology and its future value. What I find is that the market is new and small. Those who have more money use their power to push prices and sell out to profit. Unclear information from major countries such as China, India and South Korea has pushed the market down.
Part of the market downturn is the mentality of the crowd, they do not know about economics and technology, they are lazy to get information.
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:38:00 AM

I think bitcoin price depend on demand. if demand high then price is high and if demand low then price is low it fully depend on demand. the main thing for its price is for sure demand .

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: