Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon Chip Order 24th June. Refund Requested on August 4th, 2013 no response.  (Read 3268 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:07:13 PM

I want to catch the Yifu and give his bum the drilling of a life time
we will have a steamy romp whereby i will force my anaconda like whopper into his bum
and request where is my 10pc avalon order, tell me before i whisk you off to police station
but not before i finish uploading this sperms into your butt
i can tell the officer you send me a faulty microwave instead of batch 3 avalon i didnt manage to mine any blocks or cook up breakfast
its not fit for purpose and need hashing power or a refund asap
yifu i love you but this shits gotta stop
where is mine order!?

Man-Rape, perversion and beastiality all mentioned in one paragraph post.

A new achievement has just been achieved.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:05:54 AM

Meh... seems about par for the course.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:20:34 AM

Yifu just keep doing what you're doing, all these complaints are just wasting their own time. You're fulfilling your legal duties and fulfilling orders to the best of your ability unless proven otherwise. Apart from the B3 refunds which was a 'it happens' script error. I personally lost 5 figures on B3, but hey what can you do.

And i was so sure that was sarcasm after reading your last sentence. But im not so sure now anymore after reading your last posts in the forum.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:34:13 AM

Yifu just keep doing what you're doing, all these complaints are just wasting their own time. You're fulfilling your legal duties and fulfilling orders to the best of your ability unless proven otherwise. Apart from the B3 refunds which was a 'it happens' script error. I personally lost 5 figures on B3, but hey what can you do.

And i was so sure that was sarcasm after reading your last sentence. But im not so sure now anymore after reading your last posts in the forum.

yea, dogie is using some bad drugs ...
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:41:01 AM

xD What is up with this hate. Disagree with people = kill the dog [inb4 cow references]. We were given the choice to 100% refund b3 or not, some of us chose not and lost out of it. Why is that his fault?

No I do not, have not, and will never have a B1. I didn't even have original B2/B3 orders.

No I am not Yifu, no I am not chinese, no I am not doing drugs - my opinion simply differs.

tldr: We were given a free, open market. We made decisions knowing the risks, some of us (including ME) lost from those decisions. Maybe its the norm to blame/sue in US culture (I know must of you aren't US anyway), but there doesn't always have to be a scapegoat. Sometimes our investments don't always work out.

plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:48:47 AM

Dogie you might not be on drugs but you're definitely on something. Cock maybe.

And you ever heard of a contract?
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:49:24 AM

Dogie you might not be on drugs but you're definitely on something. Cock maybe.

And you ever heard of a contract?
Care to show me a chip contract?

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:51:20 AM

xD What is up with this hate. Disagree with people = kill the dog [inb4 cow references]. We were given the choice to 100% refund b3 or not, some of us chose not and lost out of it. Why is that his fault?

No I do not, have not, and will never have a B1. I didn't even have original B2/B3 orders.

No I am not Yifu, no I am not chinese, no I am not doing drugs - my opinion simply differs.

tldr: We were given a free, open market. We made decisions knowing the risks, some of us (including ME) lost from those decisions. Maybe its the norm to blame/sue in US culture (I know must of you aren't US anyway), but there doesn't always have to be a scapegoat. Sometimes our investments don't always work out.

You really must live a peaceful live. Though i hope your behaviour means not you are used by others that exploit this. Its a bit strange to me that you dont see the errors that were done. I know many others blame everything on others but you seems to be on the opposite of the scale. No one is guilty its fate... or so. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:55:06 AM

You really must live a peaceful live. Though i hope your behaviour means not you are used by others that exploit this. Its a bit strange to me that you dont see the errors that were done. I know many others blame everything on others but you seems to be on the opposite of the scale. No one is guilty its fate... or so. Smiley

I actually rage a hell of a lot, and I'm vicious if you legally cross me without good reason. But, in this case I just don't see any other scenario other than 'shit happened', we all lose. Unless someone can conclusively prove that chips were used to hash/purposely delayed, it just doesn't make anything he did criminal.

Why would he purposely want to delay chips to devalue them, have way more refunds and unhappy customers? It simply wouldn't make sense.

plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:58:38 AM

I will as soon as you change your avatar to that of a cow.

Why would he purposely want to delay chips to devalue them, have way more refunds and unhappy customers? It simply wouldn't make sense.

I think you are a very naive/gullible fella. Seriously you really don't know why he would do that?
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 01:01:49 AM

I will as soon as you change your avatar to that of a cow.

I think you are a very naive/gullible fella. Seriously you really don't know why he would do that?

If you won't show me a contract, then no I haven't 'heard of a contract'.

You also clearly missed this
Unless someone can conclusively prove that chips were used to hash...

plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 01:05:53 AM

The contract?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbal_contract

with lead time of 8-10 weeks agreed upon ordering

And there's other places where he admits to such as well. Don't forget the no bullshit terms.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 01:07:50 AM

The contract?

And there's other places where he admits to such as well. Don't forget the no bullshit terms.

And the clauses dealing with if a delay occurs? None? Ah yes. You should be happy with the offered 100% refunds.

plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 01:11:03 AM

And the clauses dealing with if a delay occurs? None? Ah yes. You should be happy with the offered 100% refunds.

Except he is not giving everyone a refund. There also damages incurred due to the breach of contract.

Just think of the DIY guys making the boards, fans, case, parts etc.

It's like ordering 10 big macs on the 10th, mcdonalds makes it on the 10 but doesn't deliver it until the 20th. Sorry bro. The food is off/rotten and there's a pile of dead bodies here due to starvation.

That's called damage. You can actually sue for that. Just because mcdonalds agrees to return the money for the 10 big macs doesn't mean it's alright.
AdamKD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 01:11:20 AM

I actually rage a hell of a lot, and I'm vicious if you legally cross me without good reason. But, in this case I just don't see any other scenario other than 'shit happened', we all lose. Unless someone can conclusively prove that chips were used to hash/purposely delayed, it just doesn't make anything he did criminal.

Per your explanation I'd like shit to happen on your plate - irrelevant of circumstance or issue because clearly shit needs to happen on your plate, not on someone else's, for you to 'rage a hell a lot'.  I'm curious whether said shit is to be served 'on purpose' or 'be incidental'?  'Without good reason' ... do you really take people as fools with regards to such empty and subjective words?

This is not about whether he did something criminal intentionally or not.  Shit happens - everyone understands that.  This is more about making a promise, failing to deliver on said promise, and keeping the community in the dark with respect to said promise and, as far as everyone is concerned, deceiving the community by a lack of communication.  Furthermore, this is about him making decisions that treat his customers unprofessionally.

As far as I'm concerned I won't be doing any business with Avalon utilizing bitcoin.  Absolutely not.  You'd need to torture me indefinitely to make such a decision again.

P.S.  If there's an ignore list and I bother figuring out the time how to use it then you've been put on said list.  You're a hypocrite.

The contract?

Are you really that obtuse?
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 01:36:22 AM

Except he is not giving everyone a refund. There also damages incurred due to the breach of contract.

Just think of the DIY guys making the boards, fans, case, parts etc.

It's like ordering 10 big macs on the 10th, mcdonalds makes it on the 10 but doesn't deliver it until the 20th. Sorry bro. The food is off/rotten and there's a pile of dead bodies here due to starvation.

That's called damage. You can actually sue for that. Just because mcdonalds agrees to return the money for the 10 big macs doesn't mean it's alright.

Sue him then, stop crying on internet forums and sue him. Ah yes, you're not because you know it wouldn't hold up in court. If Amazon says estimated delivery date of a book is 8-10 weeks, and then they deliver in 12, they aren't liable if you built a library surrounding that book.

Except he is not giving everyone a refund.

Yes, yes he is? The only orders he has not YET offered a refund on are those less than 2 weeks 'overdue'. Why would he offer refunds on non-refund orders which are still within timescale?

AdamKD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 01:47:21 AM

Yes, yes he is? The only orders he has not YET offered a refund on are those less than 2 weeks 'overdue'. Why would he offer refunds on non-refund orders which are still within timescale?

Newsflash:  Something 'overdue' 2 weeks is not 'overdue'.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 01:55:00 AM

The point is moot... Yifu will be offering the refund link to customers as their order become 10 weeks overdue.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269950.msg3053184#msg3053184

Anyhow, If people think I'm trying to screw the people who ordered from 15th to the 22th of June that is just silly, and false in their assumption. Here's the new deal,

The form will extend to orders made before the 22nd, which is exatly 10 weeks. and every order after, on the date it is suppose to ship, we'll send out a email asking if a refund is desired.

While I have no problems issue refunds, compensating for delay and such, I got no patience for people complaining when their orders are not late. Not too surprisingly, the people complaining the loudest are people whose order are not late yet(so more people refund and they can get their chips earlier maybe?), and people who have no orders(standard trolls of bitcointalk).

Most people who have chip orders are much more understanding to the situation, whom are either taking refunds, or working out some sort of compensation model.  
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:09:25 AM

The point is moot... Yifu will be offering the refund link to customers as their order become 10 weeks overdue.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269950.msg3053184#msg3053184

Anyhow, If people think I'm trying to screw the people who ordered from 15th to the 22th of June that is just silly, and false in their assumption. Here's the new deal,

The form will extend to orders made before the 22nd, which is exatly 10 weeks. and every order after, on the date it is suppose to ship, we'll send out a email asking if a refund is desired.

While I have no problems issue refunds, compensating for delay and such, I got no patience for people complaining when their orders are not late. Not too surprisingly, the people complaining the loudest are people whose order are not late yet(so more people refund and they can get their chips earlier maybe?), and people who have no orders(standard trolls of bitcointalk).

Most people who have chip orders are much more understanding to the situation, whom are either taking refunds, or working out some sort of compensation model. 
GG

Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:59:51 AM

yea, dogie is using some bad drugs ...

Ignored.

------------

Feel free to email / pm if you are also interested in pushing this legal action. I don't think several hundred thousands of dollars is small change and would look good on an AG's resume. Time has run out for Avalon.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: