Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: FB prohibits ICO advertisements !!!  (Read 415 times)
Vazil (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

What do you think about it?

The link to the ann: https://www.facebook.com/business/news/new-ads-policy-improving-integrity-and-security-of-financial-product-and-services-ads.

I believe that the creation of FB groups/pages related to the ICOs is still been possible; so this is not so dangerous. Are you agree?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tocko

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

i still get facebook ads on crypto about ico

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

It will be disabled by facebook soon, But as far as i know there are some threads similar with this one.
@OP facebook is not prohibiting or banning ico fanspage or grup, facebook just try to remove ads banner that already used by scammers to advertise their scam ico or project.
I think that all of facebook campaign activity will not get any impact caused by this new restriction in facebook ads. This only to prevent those scammers to use its service.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

I think that if a very good move done by them because most of the projects that were advertised there were scams.
This is a good thing for crypto because those adv were mostly for scamming people who have no experience in crypto and are easy to scam. They only brought bad publicity for us.
Facebook has a lot of updates regarding fake news, fake advertising and fake accounts because they are aware that they are a big channel of distribution of information and they have a great responsability (" With great power come great responsability" - guess the author  Grin Grin ).
They had a growth of over 42% last year (comparable with some crypto coins).

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

The link to the ann: https://www.facebook.com/business/news/new-ads-policy-improving-integrity-and-security-of-financial-product-and-services-ads.

I believe that the creation of FB groups/pages related to the ICOs is still been possible; so this is not so dangerous. Are you agree?
It's not dangerous to the crypto community because there are still many ways of sharing ICOs to the public. It's not like that Facebook is the only social media out there are still many great social medias that can be used like Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, Blog sites etc.

HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

Why should they make new rules like that?
The thing is, not every ICO are scam, even there are so many projects that help people, not only financially but also in their real life too.
I don't think this new rules from facebook is a great idea, this rule should be cancel though

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

Why should they make new rules like that?
The thing is, not every ICO are scam, even there are so many projects that help people, not only financially but also in their real life too.
I don't think this new rules from facebook is a great idea, this rule should be cancel though

Still most of ICOs is scam and it's compromised itself and undermined the reputation of all crypto world. I bet that is the reason for some countries to ban crypto currency and FB did the same. And that's sad.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

Its a dumb move by FB (my opinion). They will eventually see that loosing money is not profitable and let them in  Grin

Fashion TV is a worldwide channel, they don`t just run ICO advertisements they also accept payment for advertising in Crypto (btc, eth, ltc and xrp).

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

Facebook wont allowed paid advertisements from these ICOs but if you are just a user who will post some links about crypto you shouldnt have any problems with this restricion.Facebook is being regulated with the U.S government thats why ICOs are being restricted as the U.S citizens are restricted to join these ICOs.But if you are located to non other U.S country there wont be any problem with sharing links to your profiles.

Vazil (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

It's not dangerous to the crypto community because there are still many ways of sharing ICOs to the public. It's not like that Facebook is the only social media out there are still many great social medias that can be used like Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, Blog sites etc.

Yes, but FB is the most popular with 1 bln auditory -(
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

Even it the official reason is "to protect people from scam", this seems to me a confirmation that very soon facebook will enter in the cryptomarket with its own currency.
It will be a centralized one, but it will convince people that it is the "real" cryptocurrency.
A perfect manipulation.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

Only scam ICOs from my understanding. Look at the bright side, at least there will be less scams shown on facebook. Even Mark Zuckerberg is interested in cryptocurrency, it's just that there are too many scams out there.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

I just wrote my indignation about this in a similar branch, but it's really a very unpleasant event that will hit the development of marketing in general, so I think that it's worth using social networks that are de-centralized and have nothing to do with politics and banks.
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

In my opinion, facebook's ban on ICO advertising should be.
Because many of today's ICO projects are fraudulent projects, facebook continues to offer ads that could face users' complaints and complaints.
At Bitcointalk forum today, I saw a lot of posts about FB, and everyone was very concerned about this.

cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

Bitcoin ads are often fraudulent. If you don't know about Bitcoin, they're fooling you.
I think Facebook made the right decision.

CoinMaker7

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

maybe they are creating a coin of their own and they want that on fb
coinforlife123

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Well in my opinion, it was always a red flag for me when a project advertised itself on FB and other webpages to receive some money from investors.  If a project is well-made and it is not only backed by hype, it will attract real investors without continuous advert spam on facebook.

Good move Zuckerberg.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
mworld12

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

ICO advertisement is all over my feed!  Sometimes people take another people opinion and make it a sensation. Such opinion is now considered as news which in fact has nothing to do with official statement from FB!

redblock

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Some ico advertisers use cloackers, so fb can't see what they are actually advertising there. Good cloackers are expensive, but that's not an issue in the crypto world.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

There are many companies that are base on Cryptocurrency and I really think that it will not be possible to block each and every Advertisement that are particularly about Cryptocurrency if facebook would ban all Cryptocurrency advertisement, they would need to ban all advertisement on Facebook and when they do that I think that would cut of the opportunity to profit for the developer of facebook.
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

Well, it's not surprising that they'll take it out. I guess they have something in mind, like having their own ICO in the future. We'll never actually know, but for now, let's just stick to FB's rules. I also noticed that, since I also get some ICO ads on my feed back then. I noticed recently that they're being reduced day by day.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

I think that if a very good move done by them because most of the projects that were advertised there were scams.
This is a good thing for crypto because those adv were mostly for scamming people who have no experience in crypto and are easy to scam. They only brought bad publicity for us.
Facebook has a lot of updates regarding fake news, fake advertising and fake accounts because they are aware that they are a big channel of distribution of information and they have a great responsability (" With great power come great responsability" - guess the author  Grin Grin ).
They had a growth of over 42% last year (comparable with some crypto coins).

I don't think that it is really a "very good move" because there are advantages and disadvantages with this move. It is because not all ICOs that is being promoted on Facebook are scams. The scams only affect the legit ICOs in a way that people won't believe ICO promotions because of their experience with fake ICOs. This move also affects legit Facebook campaigns.

Hellobx

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

Facebook's ban on new ICO ads is bad news.
Investors in the entire cryptocurrency market have recently started to lose confidence, and the whole market is turning red and there is a big drop, and bad news is always coming one after another. Angry

earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

For me it is not surprising if fb did block all that advertising stuff,Fb is one of the major platform on social media thats been used by millions of people worldwide,advertising something that beyond expaction of its user and the risk with it might make the social media to be the responsible.Anyway i have seen also some groups that i think from an ico but did not detected by fb,so i think it is not a total bad news for ico's who uses fb for promoting their project.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
wuencds

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

I don't think it's a good discuss for FACEBOOK,
their user would be more lower that before, maybe other social tools would be more user like telegram.
BeruchN

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

Same, I hope it goes away soon and FB will start regulating them more tightly. Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Cryptobel

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Yeah! This is bad news for the participants of the bounty!but I think FB will lose a lot of people because of this step!Time will tell.

cryptomema

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

They just restricted the paid advertisement with these ICOs,but it doesnt mean that you will get banned if you shared,link anything about these ICOs,advertisers will be affected by this restriction but not the bounty hunters,because they can easily post the links on their profiles without paying facebook to get a decent audience with the ICO they are promoting and this means you can still post and share links with cryptocurrency related articles in facebook.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

I was meant to happen. Too many scams are ruining the possibility of advertisement for legit projects too. Not ALL ICOs are scams, most are, but the few that aren't will once again have more difficulties trying to advertise, and Facebook used to be a good source of traffic. They are also banning a lot of advertisement of webpages, apps and so on.

Zuckerberg said they would look at cryptos in 2018 so I wonder what that means, he acknowledged the importance but didn't made any specific remarks.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

With so many deceiving offers, it was inevitable a kind of stop: too many people tried to make easy many with offers without any chance of success.
We need to understand that a coin offer is not different form a share offer; but a share offer have a lot of controls.
This is not the end of ICO; it's just a necessary step to a more clean market.

handy_hotdog

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

I didn't see this coming because Facebook never usually turns down a quick bit of money on a fad. Honestly it won't impact too much because you can just create good content to be shared by bounty campaigns or shared in groups.

Just really shooting themselves in the foot and losing some revenue. Personally I just think it is a marketing campaign to seem more moral after the whole Russia election scandal. It's just trying to make them look morally better after the wave of bad press they have got in the last 12 months.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

There are many companies that are base on Cryptocurrency and I really think that it will not be possible to block each and every Advertisement that are particularly about Cryptocurrency if facebook would ban all Cryptocurrency advertisement, they would need to ban all advertisement on Facebook and when they do that I think that would cut of the opportunity to profit for the developer of facebook.

I agree with you, I think all the news about facebook that banned crypto ads is a lie, because until now I still see a lot of crypto ads that are scattered on facebook, I think with a lot of ads on facebook about crypto very useful for facebook owner.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

I still see some ICO ads on facebook. but should be banned. Because there are too many ico appear on my bulletin. annoying because they are scams
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

Creation of the FB pages will be prohibited soon because that will be dangerous for the Facebook itself. There is no way they gonna tolerate hikes of the crypto and that too in front of them in their own Facebook which they love most.  Grin

I’m sceptical about one thing, Facebook owner is not able to compete the market of crypto and hence he is not able to tolerate whole famous crypto thing.

In addition to this it might be related to jurisdiction, meaning cases might get filed against the Facebook for promoting the crypto businesses which are actually illegal in their own region. Good or bad don’t know, but they won’t entertain it in the future.
beetlejam

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

Can't believe they did this as they are losing easy money on this especially with the amount of cash that ICO's are throwing in marketing.

I think that it is their loss and they are only doing this for PR, especially after the Russia thing and also the damage social media does.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

There will always be away around this, I have stopped using the platform for some time because if the quality of discussion  and post around it,  I don't see them saying no to all the money from ICO ads

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

I believe that there is nothing wrong with this and everything is not so sad. Mark Zuckerberg not once spoke positively about the crypto-currency. Therefore, in the future we can expect some innovations and new technologies in FB related to crypto-currencies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

in a way this issue will also affect on promotional advertisement of any ICO, although there are still many preferences with regards to promoting ICO project. Facebook is one of the most influential social media in the internet, In my opinion banning cryptocurrency ads in Facebook is a big loss for any ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

I hope this does not affect the bounty campaign, where you want to participate in Facebook. Managers of such companies should make changes to the conditions as soon as possible
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

This is part of the global war against cryptocurrency, and a clear sign that traditional centers of power are scared.
Don't forget, the change that bitcoin will produce are more political than economic.
But you can't ban this kind of revolution, the only way would be to shut down the internet!
Btw, you can bet that in the next months we'll see a lot of other measures against crypto.
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

As of now, I still see some ICO/project advertisements on my Facebook. I also think that it could affect Facebook campaigns in which it can lead to shutdowns. But I think there will be any detrimental effect on the cryptocurrency world.

_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

I hope this does not affect the bounty campaign, where you want to participate in Facebook. Managers of such companies should make changes to the conditions as soon as possible

LOL says by a dev who scammed his investors from his shitty ICO.  Grin Grin Grin
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

I forgot last time when I logged in Facebook) I dont like it all there is to many negative news and politics there. And lots of my friends think the same. Waiting the time when decentralized platforms will replace it)

Martinkuhn

Activity: 161

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

Facebook will be the one to lose out in this action. ICO will continue to thrive and their advertisements will continue in other social media. Twitter will stand to gain a lot from this move by facebook as ICO ads revenue will move to twitter.

I regret not buying twitter shares at $16 last year. It is now $26.. and with this move by facebook, i wont be surprise if twitter goes above $30.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

It`s a very negative factor for all crypto industry at all and it`s a pity so much, cuz really ambitious and promisng projects can`t become popular through this line, such as ArcBlock (check their technical part and understand it`s workability). The most of investors are still in Twitter and here, but Fb is the top and should discover new ways of technology first of all.
But on the other hand, FB just want to start and promote their new token, and , firstly, decided to prohibit all competitors:)
leland orser

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Facebook clearly has a big impact on cryptocurrency markets.
There is a lack of a way to promote encrypted money markets and ICO, without new money entering the cryptocurrency market.
For bounty hunters, it may not be as friendly to their participation in the facebook bounty.

MallyVogue

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

It doesnt even make sense,facebook is just protecting their audience from a possible scams which ICOs are known to do,read the terms and conditions of facebook and you will find that they will only restricted paid advertisement from these ICOs this means you can still post,share and link any cryptocurrency related posts in facebook,nothing to worry about.
ishta123

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

I also heard the news but I just got an another ICO ad....maybe it is coming into effect in a few days.
fallensky7

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

I think that nothing bad happened. Facebook is not the only social network where you can advertise ICO. With such measures, they try to either protect users from fraud, or this pressure from the government.
Alexeu000111

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

I think that nothing bad happened. Facebook is not the only social network where you can advertise ICO. With such measures, they try to either protect users from fraud, or this pressure from the government.

and the victims of this prohibition already exist! Has anyone suffered from Mark's new policies?
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

As i am doing some face book campaigns and not facing any problem and all pages are working fine then there is no ban on ico advertisements as per my view.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

It will be a great step by Facebook, they are going to banned all ads related ICO’S & crypto currency but Facebook not banned any page or group who is promoting ICO’S or crypto currency.
Picture is not clear that what Facebook want to do?
Might possible they want to make changings step by step.
YajairaSN

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

Even the largest social network in the world joined the team of cryptocurrency skeptics.
The administration of Facebook banned advertisements of crypto and binary options on its pages, since such transactions are often fraudulent.
Of course, it's easier to ban something than to settle!
BayAgapito

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

Facebook wont accept any ICO paid advertisement,but not going to banned those users who will share and post links with crypto-related/ICO topics this means you can still post as usual but if you want to get paid advertisement from them will surely refuse,as what SEC are doing they are only protecting their audience.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

That's right, only applies to paid ads. Anywhere, Facebook is losing the way as it failed to get newer crowd. Who young people still have FB account. Just another orchestrated fuds by mainstream media.

But some kind of regulations are imminent in the ICO sphere, which is actually a healthy for cryptocurrency.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

How or why is this a troublesome fact! It is for our own benefit, saved from various scams, plus its just the ads that have been banned, not information sharing.
Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Too many scams and thus the reason for this prohibition....
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

Do not worry, this only affects paid ads by ICO companies but personal posts that promotes ICO is not affected. So I think, fb bounty campaigns will still continue.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

I am doing many facebook campaign of diffrent ICO'S comapnies on facebook and all pages are working smoothly. I feel this is a rumor because every ICO'S comanies page working.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: