Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal Scam - Law suit against paypal - Paypal Mafia - Ebay trading  (Read 175 times)
GOODCASH (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

I posted it on paypal community forum but they disapproved it

I was selling Cryptocurrencies through ebay, I processed all orders of my clients without facing an issue or complains, I know that in the future those cryptos I sold will be worth around $74 billion, But I was selling with some miner profit to buy more as we do in trading cryptocurrencies. After making $1000 sale, I received this notification from paypal that my account has been limited until they hear from me. I then submitted all the proofs of cryptocurrencies I sold (blockchain proofs) then after a few hours I received a notification that PayPal appeal denied
Hello Cloud Services Inc.,

For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close it because of security issues.

We are making every effort to minimize any disruption to your business.

If your PayPal account balance is zero, and you have no unresolved buyer complaints or chargebacks, your account will remain limited.

-----------------------------------
Disbursement options
-----------------------------------

Option 1. If you owe refunds to any of your buyers, you can use the money in your PayPal account to refund them.

To refund your buyers:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.
3. Click "Contact Customer Service."
4. Under "Choose a Topic," select "Sending/Receiving Money."
5. Under "Choose a Subtopic," select "Refund/Cancel a Payment."
6. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions to refund payments.

Option 2. Money in your PayPal account will be held for 150 days. After 150 days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
PayPal

Which mean that they are freezing my account for atleast 5 months and I will not be able to withdraw my funds for atleast 5 months, after 5 months due to volatile nature of cryptocurrencies, I will not be able to buy back such amount of cryptocurrencies through ebay. I have told them that sooner or later I will definitly file a $74 billion law suit against paypal and I have all the evidence which cannever be rejected by any court. I am also an adovocate too. They should remember that whatever they are doing with me.

Searching on google I found this post and I want to tell the community that

LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST BOTH OF THEM!!!!
LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST 'BOTH OF THEM'........ I AM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD TAKE A CASE AGAINST THESE GIANTS........

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN................ TONIGHT I ENDED ALL MY AUCTIONS, REMOVED MY BANK ACCOUNT & CREDIT CARD INFO. FROM PP.

CALLING MY BANK TOMORROW AND TELLING THEM NOT TO HONOR ANY CHARGES FROM EITHER OF THEM...........

THEY HAVE **bleep**ED ME ONCE TO MANY TIMES......... AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS!!!

I GUESS, ITS BACK TO THE FLEA MARKETS FOR ME........ SEEMS LIKE ONLINE SALES JUST AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE FOR SELLERS............

**bleep** .......PP & EBY

If you think that Paypal is a mafia then if you even file a class action suit against paypal, it has a few chances that court can close paypal, I think only mafias can fight with mafias, Asians can find alot of mafias like jehadists, daesh, al qaida etc while another hand American and Europian can find alot of mafias like target killers in underworld and who is controlling paypal mafia? definitely paypal CEOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

Hello. sorry for the offtopic. but if you have also plans for a class action against Purse.io count me in Cheesy

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

Unfortunately fighting this payment giant will not be easy. That's the bad news served hot and sizzling. PayPal has had it's fair share of lawsuits since their early years of inception and operation. If you google PayPal lawsuits, you are not alone on this planet with all that anger and frustration boiling over. Complaining is futile. They have an escalation process that outranks those of other rogue payment processors. They escalate complaints from supervisor to supervisor until your hair turns white and starts falling off.

They have the government's blessings to shut down accounts arbitrarily. Fighting their decision will take time and effort. And probably money too. Most lawyers will not take up a pro bono case unless there is a reasonably high chance of winning. US courts would be the best venue for suing them. Be prepared to defend your case vigorously, knowing they might invoke the fraud defense tactic and paint you as a money launderer or fraudster. PayPal's lawyers are paid to do things like that.

Good luck. You will need it.

GOODCASH (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

They are not telling me that why my account was suspended, just saying that read our user agreement. LOL
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Settings/Selling-Bitcoin-is-Against-PayPal-Policy/td-p/1215793

^so apparently performing any sort of currency exchange is actually against the paypal's terms and conditions and using bitcoin is no exception. Paypal has never been bitcoin friendly in the past, anyways. This plus the fact that they seem to limit every account that touches the slightest of their terms and conditions, makes them one of the worst choices for crypto exchanges.

You could try filing a lawsuit, but it'll be costly and probably way more than $1k since you're battling a big company. Plus there has been plenty of cases in the past involving locked funds and suspended accounts, and paypal is still up and running. Doubt you'll do any damage tbh. Plus, they'll just claim that you violated their T&Cs. What would you say in that case?

I'm not saying that you're in the wrong, i hate paypal just as much as the next guy, but hey, you just gotta accept some things.

Smiley
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Settings/Selling-Bitcoin-is-Against-PayPal-Policy/td-p/1215793

^so apparently performing any sort of currency exchange is actually against the paypal's terms and conditions and using bitcoin is no exception. Paypal has never been bitcoin friendly in the past, anyways. This plus the fact that they seem to limit every account that touches the slightest of their terms and conditions, makes them one of the worst choices for crypto exchanges.

You could try filing a lawsuit, but it'll be costly and probably way more than $1k since you're battling a big company. Plus there has been plenty of cases in the past involving locked funds and suspended accounts, and paypal is still up and running. Doubt you'll do any damage tbh. Plus, they'll just claim that you violated their T&Cs. What would you say in that case?

I'm not saying that you're in the wrong, i hate paypal just as much as the next guy, but hey, you just gotta accept some things.

and seeing how Paypal has an arbitration clause, you cant file a class action lawsuit against them.

When you signed up for the account, you had to agree to that clause. Your only recourse against them is to go to arbitration... and there you will loose because currency exchange is against the rules on paypal, again that you agreed to follow.

I really am sorry they screwed you, but there is almost nothing you can do about it.   
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

If currency exchange is a prohibited transaction per their policy, then you can forget about a lawsuit. Suing them is not just about potentially winning or paying your lawyer's fees. It's also about potentially losing and paying PayPal's legal team's fees AND any reputational damages PayPal might demand.

And now that I know they have this arbitration clause, they basically closed every loophole for those wanting to sue them en masse. These corporate giants are protected by all those fine print you agreed with when you signed up. Just like banks and governments.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

If currency exchange is a prohibited transaction per their policy, then you can forget about a lawsuit. Suing them is not just about potentially winning or paying your lawyer's fees. It's also about potentially losing and paying PayPal's legal team's fees AND any reputational damages PayPal might demand.

And now that I know they have this arbitration clause, they basically closed every loophole for those wanting to sue them en masse. These corporate giants are protected by all those fine print you agreed with when you signed up. Just like banks and governments.

Exactly. As I've stated before - it's not just OP that is the sole paypal hater on this planet. People just absolutely love to hate on paypal, and it's for good reason in my opinion. They have high fees for transferring funds, BS rulings in terms of disputes, and when I called in the customer support I had to hold for around 20-30 minutes before I got a human being on the line talking to me.

If there were ways to sue paypal, then people would have done so before you and reaped the rewards. But nobody to my knowledge has successfully done this on a consistent basis.

There is just very litle chance that you'll win a case where you were the one that is breaking the terms and conditions of paypal...

Smiley
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

I confirm that PayPal has awful rules about dispute issues, as I lost many cases against a scammer. I've lost my money, and they charged me fees as well.
Don't ever use PayPal for anything related to cryptocurrencies as it's against their term or use. Anything goes wrong, buyer asks for refund and you lose your money.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

Exactly. As I've stated before - it's not just OP that is the sole paypal hater on this planet. People just absolutely love to hate on paypal, and it's for good reason in my opinion. They have high fees for transferring funds, BS rulings in terms of disputes, and when I called in the customer support I had to hold for around 20-30 minutes before I got a human being on the line talking to me.

If there were ways to sue paypal, then people would have done so before you and reaped the rewards. But nobody to my knowledge has successfully done this on a consistent basis.

There is just very litle chance that you'll win a case where you were the one that is breaking the terms and conditions of paypal...

In my opinion, 98% of the people don't read Terms & Condition before signing up. Later peoples break the rules unknowingly and suffer the consequences.
You guys are right, any lawsuit won't help OP to win the case instead OP will lose more money because Paypal will approach with their T&C broken statement.
And most importantly they know all loopholes which they have been written in their T&C over the lifespan of their service.

We all need to be more conscious before dealing with anything where money involves.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: