Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My opinion about ETH  (Read 6724 times)
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:19:12 AM

Many people argue that ETH is a rival to Bitcoin that will replace the position of Bitcoin. But it turns out
Ethereum has not been able to become the main rival of Bitcoin in terms of saving value and exchange rate (as Asset). Fundamentally, Ethereum is guaranteed by a number of big factors, for example with the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) association that has been formed with dozens of the world's giant companies which are included in it, such as Microsoft, Inter, and CME Group which recently joined.
The association can indirectly guarantee / insure that the price of Ethereum (ETH) will be stable and will not approach "number 0" again as at the beginning of its release. In addition, there are many Futures Trading Brokers who have supported Ethereum Exchange / Ethereum trading, for example QUINE which has launched the Ethereum trade on Live.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

From the technological point of view, many blockchains look better than Bitcoin, but  value not in technology only. The value of Bitcoin in the brand. It was the first and remains the first. When we are talking about cryptocurrency, I'm thinking about Bitcoin.

My opinion about it is that Ethereum or  ETH is the second best to bitcoin. if I were to convert my bounty rewards/tokens I would’ve choose Ethereum too aside from bitcoin. I firmly believed in this cryptocurrency.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Akmal9603

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

in my opinion, if compared to BTC is king and Eth is Queen, ETH is my second favorite coin besides BTC
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

if look ETH in the Q1 2018, the price was so high.
but for now ETH and maybe all crypto have a cheap price, very cheap if i compare with the Q1.
I think all crypto will be stable as last year and older in Q4 this year.
If you want a big profit, i think this time is a good time for invest your money in Crypto, especially ETH.

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
thinkhard94

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

in my opinion, if compared to BTC is king and Eth is Queen, ETH is my second favorite coin besides BTC
indeed, currently the price of bitcoin is rising. yesterday when all the coins fell, Ethereum was superior and represented altcoin. ethereum is very good for long-term investments because it promises, can produce many benefits so that many succeed. because in my opinion ethereum has very good potential, many people are interested and coins are good for the future, I'm sure ethereum will rise higher.
betece7777

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

I don't think I think it's very difficult for ethereum to reach the price of Bitcoin, indeed all ICO come from ethereum and ethereum for now there are no rivals, but who is asking whether the price of ethreum is the same as bitcoin in my opinion no, there must be many aspects that are improved and developed again to be able to replace bitcoin
zulfadina777

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

it's not like it is impossible for eth to achieve the same price as bitcoin because there are still many shortcomings on eth and many investors use bitcoin as an exchange rate
HioasAaod224

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

I think that at the present time, the value of ETH is experiencing a problem that causes it to rise and fall unstably. Although more and more ICO projects are based on ETH blockchain, I think at present, the value of ETH cannot be equal to the value of Bitcoin this year.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

In my opinion, eth is a good quality coin in the market, ethereum is the second to bitcoin when it comes to volume supply of a coin, and ethereum has a potential in investment, many investors makes millions of profit out of eth. I also like ethereum paying project of ico's. They pay eth directly and it is so great, no hustle. It is in the market, tradable.
Sonik33

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

In my opinion, technologically, ethereum is the most powerful and useful crypto currency coin. Ethereum has almost no defects in blockchain technology. This ethereum provides benefits to anyone who wants to be given convenience and generosity by ethereum. The most interesting facilities offered by ethereum are smart contracts and blockchain rides so that we can create blockchain-based applications just by riding on the ethereum blockchain. Of course this is a simple thing that brings great benefits, as evidenced by the number of ICOs who prefer to use the ethereum blockchain platform. Therefore, it is not surprising that ethereum is called the king of ICO.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

I think Ethereum is now more popular, now many have known ethereum, because this coint has good potential for the future, so don't hesitate to invest in ethereum
vidivici

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

Ethereum is the leader of future crypto currencies that will replace bitcoin. In my opinion, ethereum has the potential to succeed beyond the success of bitcoin in the future. Ethereum is very useful but not many people know the benefits of ethereum. I am sure if more people will be aware of ethereum's benefits. When this happens, ethereum is increasingly able to get high public trust. Now ethereum is under bitcoin because of its popularity and public trust in bitcoin is still more capable. I am sure this ethereum will have a bright future.
FionaRice124

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:30:42 AM

I think that at the present time, the value of ETH is experiencing a problem that causes it to rise and fall unstably. There are a lot of rumors that since the world's trading markets are currently experiencing issues with high levels of cryptos, so many coins that loses their value is not exclusive to BTC. and ETH. But I think, they will completely regain their advantage very soon.
AlexanderTW

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

My openion about Ethereum is that this is a very big project which provides contracts to other projects known as tokens. The price of Ether of recent has been in bullish move because of this reason that many projects tend to be dumped on launch thus affecting Ethereum price. This is the project with a great vision and expect massive bearish price in future.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
I've never thought that the price of ETH will exceed the price of BTC, and it turns out that until now the price of eth is still far cheaper than bitcoin, even now bitcoin is always increasing while ethereum is always decreasing and getting cheaper.
hopefully by the end of this year ethereum prices are getting better and higher, because I am investing in ethereum.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

Obviously, Etherium is to some extent even more promising than Bitcoin, with its smart contracts and higher network bandwidth. The developers of ETH, unlike many block projects, have a well-defined road map, and they try to move consistently along it.
zhexian

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

I think Ethereum will have a higher price increase in the future market.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

Ethereum is now the most underrated coin and buying it is a very good investment. I am sure that over time the Ethereum network will be called "Web 3.0" and the price of ETH will reach 5 k$.

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:18:53 AM

ethereum is still the major altcoin in crypto market. and it provides a very strong blockchain for a lot of projects. they use ethereum based erc20 token standard. so i think demand to ethereum will always be high as soon as crypto market stays alive.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

Ethereum is indeed a potential coin and I think Ethereum can go up in value equivalent to Bitcoin.
I am a person who strongly believes in the advantages of Ethereum, Ethereum is a stable coin and its value is developed from a variety of platforms that are supported based on Ethereum so that the transaction price is cheaper and easier.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: