Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:06:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My opinion about ETH  (Read 6724 times)
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
ethereum is one of the strongest cryptocurrency now and i do not understand people who say otherwise really
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

Ethereum reached 240$ today. It's still okay, good time to buy. But it will be hard to brake 300$ and then 400$. I hope ETH will keep it's top 2 position.
yes inlike it too now we can buy this marvellous cryprocurrency with a good affordable price so do not miss a chance
Tonstar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
ethereum is good and i believe taht it will be even better as time passes by people are gonna love it more i am sure
marlo1001

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

Ethereum can be highly increased in the future, but as we all can know, this market is not that easy to predict and our expectations can be surely not met.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

in my opinion, ETH will continue to follow BTC price movements and it is difficult to replace BTC, because since the crypto market has been down all this time, the ETH price is very difficult to rise if the BTC price is still down.

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

In my opinion, ethereum is a very good and promising coin and I think it is still in this condition because of the negative news spreading around it and also the fact that there is less demand for it. The rate at which investors also panic sell is also affecting the coin and I am sure if we can reduce the rate of selling and increase the demand and the big whales stop manipulating the price, the coin will begin to grow and when the market recover fully and the bull run starts, the price will be higher. It is still a very good time for us to buy as many ethereum as we desire because the price is still very cheap.
Maximillllian

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

Of course, you're right, but there are more interesting projects that do not have the disadvantages of ETH. He can't be king forever.
Madagaskar

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

now it's autumn and it became clear that the ether will not only not reach the price of bitcoin, but it also can not return to its previous price of that year

badman999

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

it is true that your opinion about ETH is very well developed and can even be said to rival the quality of bitcoin, but this month the price dropped dramatically and rose only slightly. but I am sure that I will go back up and the ETH stewards can survive until the time comes, and many platfoem who use ETH prove its quality and potential. my hope is that the ETH will skyrocket.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

I have diverse opinion about etheruem but when I go more into crypto world I now realise how strong, popular and valuable etheruem is, that's why I conclude that no matter the decline in price, etheruem may fall but it will surely regain back its value its just a matter of time.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

in my opinion in the near future eth will be going crazy again. and every one get a big FOMO about him.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

I think that ether is a great coin and it is better to invest in it now because later the price will be higher and you won't benefit from it as much as you can now. to my mind, it is better to buy it now
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

it is ridiculous to invest in those times ethereuma. because I'm sure the price will drop further. You should invest in Bitcoin. make your choices right. Dont pursue dreams.
inetto7

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

I think the ethereum should not fall below $ 250. I believe that the ethereum has already been resold and will only be more expensive
steinkopf

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:46:58 PM

I learned this project, and I really like his idea. But at the moment the project is going through difficult times. I hope that all planned updates of this coin will be useful.
Julskybtc1

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

Ethereum is one of the best coins in the cryptocurrency market For long term investment and also it has really great potential so that it can bypass Bitcoin in the near future.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

I don't think ETH price will reach BTC price this year or even beyond. It is true that ICO was using ETH for their project but still ETH depends on the price of BTC which makes it dependent on the market price of the latter. Well, I am not saying that there is no possibility but as for my opinion, BTC will remain the flag bearer of Cryptocurrency.
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

I dont think so that Eth will reach Btc price this year , Btc is still king and it's little bit too early for that , but  Eth is good developing project in bright future I think that he will hit some good price Cheesy
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

Ethereum still has an enormous opportunity to grow. Ethereum coins that until recently could still survive by having a number of huge market demand. Many of the new coin project using platforms Ethereum. And it's been a lot of success with these platforms. Many people have benefitted if either platform Ethereum because shipping is so cheap and the dealers ' very quickly.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

I think the ETH will still be the second best coin ... there are no coins that can match the ETH. . however this year the ETH is still in difficult times where prices are very low. Hopefully investors will continue to invest in it
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: