Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the bitcoin will reduce to what value?  (Read 949 times)
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Last time, bitcoin prices continued to fall, breaking the bottom. It is predicted that if bitcoin breaks at 8k, then it will be possible for the initial value. What causes bitcoin to fall? Do you think the bitcoin will rise again?
This is a very striking and new decline today. It makes it difficult for us to predict the price of bitcoin will go down or up. But, personally I hope the decline will stop and then the bitcoin price goes up again.

musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

Last time, bitcoin prices continued to fall, breaking the bottom. It is predicted that if bitcoin breaks at 8k, then it will be possible for the initial value. What causes bitcoin to fall? Do you think the bitcoin will rise again?

Everyone should just calm down and not panic. Bitcoin price is going to grow if the wider adoption is going to happen. That is quite likely to happen. Even if it drops below $8k, I couldn't care less. I would like to see people using bitcoin as an alternative to gold, as it's not possible to use it for transactions anymore. And I would like to see alternative currencies like Ltc to serve the origin purpose of Bitcoin. Main point is that people will understand and start using cryptocurrencies. Then we don't need to worry about the prices anymore.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

Not only Bitcoin but the entire cryptocurrencies market is tending to fall rapidly. The market has suffered much negative news in the press recently, leading to a steady decline in exchange rates. Bitcoin exchange rates are expected to fall to $ 8,000 and then rise sharply after the Chinese New Year: D.

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

Not only Bitcoin but the entire cryptocurrencies market is tending to fall rapidly. The market has suffered much negative news in the press recently, leading to a steady decline in exchange rates. Bitcoin exchange rates are expected to fall to $ 8,000 and then rise sharply after the Chinese New Year: D.
The cost of a bitcoin is determined by the corresponding demand and supply on the market. When demand for bitcoin increases, the price increases and, when demand falls, the price is also declining.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

Whether bitcoin will soon recover in price, largely depends on whether it will eliminate its shortcomings due to the slowness of its transactions and the high cost of commission fees. In my opinion, this is still the main reason why bitcoin partially lost its popularity and demand for it. I think this will happen soon, because the tendencies for improvement in this plan have already been outlined. So while we keep our bitcoins and are waiting for good news.
Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

I do think that BTC will rise again and I believe this moment is one of the best to enter the market
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Perhaps the price will drop to the initial value, it may rise and to new heights it is unknown. The crypto currency is very volatile and where the price will come tomorrow is not known. But I hope in the near future to see new heights. I do not panic and believe in bitcoin, but it's painful to look at such a fall.

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Already almost a month as bitcoin is going through its hard times. Unequivocally you can say that bitcoin will survive in this situation and again will soon rise in price. It would be nice if its developers finally solved the problem by eliminating its shortcomings so that bitcoin could grow in price freely. For too long, a lightning network has been tested for this, which could partially solve the bitcoin problem.
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

I hope this bloodbath stops but if it falls below 6000 $ Iam ready to buy in more  Smiley .
Good luck to everyone in 2018 , may this year earn you more lambos  Grin
JRM-0309

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

If you really trust bitcoin you will never think like that. We all know that bitcoin price decrease because of some factors like banning of it some countries, some are selling it because some reasons. Bitcoin price now is still not bad, it is more stable rightnow but not in our wanted price. So to be able to see what is the real future of bitcoin all we need to do is to hold, wait with patient, and trust it.
For now just work to earn more bitcoin and make profit when its price increases.
so we must have a strong position because we are bitcoin lovers, seekers, and users too, so we do not need to fear the price of bitcoin that is declining as it is today do not panic and do not sell the assets we have because this is only temporarily patient it would just be up again.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

I think bitcoin can go below the 8k dollars.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

The price of bitcoin falls because large players deliberately omit the price to buy. After the large players purchase, the price for bitcoin again will go up.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

The bitcoin can stand at 5-6k but at the moment has already rebounded from 0.618 on fibonacci and ma 200, I think this is a very large recharge, the term of which no one knows from us, but we will see bitcoin at 20 000+ until summer.
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

Bitcoin will fall under 6K below or much lower. I think this is quite good for bitcoin because other might get interested to invest and buy bitcoins. Holders will keep holding it and let it boom at once just like what happen on the last quarter of 2017. Nevertheless, inconsistency of its price is always the behavior of bitcoin.

Mordvin

Activity: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

I heard predictions before the 5K, but of course the inevitable growth

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

I really believe that BTC will cost a lot of money, much money... many many USD)

FARid211

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

we all know that bitcoin prize are reduce...... there are many reasion for it. but i belive that the prize will increase soon.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

Now for bitcoin a rather complicated situation has developed. At the same time, its popularity and demand for it are declining due to the fact that its shortcomings connected with the slowness and hanging of its transactions, as well as high commission fees, are not being eliminated, as well as a lot of negative information from different countries - China, India, South Korea, which adversely affect the whole of the crypto currency and bitcoin in particular. In addition, it is obvious that a number of individuals are trying to restrain the rate of bitcoin at its lowest point. However, this can not last long. Soon we will see the further growth of bitcoin and, after him, the Altkoins.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

I think Bitcoin price down to under 8k$ is impossible Smiley. Today it almost downed to under 8k$ but for now it's increasing back to nearly 9k$, maybe the downtrend has been over and everything is increasing as well Smiley. I still remember last year after the announcement of CEO of JPMorgan Chase, Bitcoin price  instanly dumped more than 50% from 8k$ to under 4k$ but only a weeks later it increased back very quickly. This time Bitcoin has gone down from 14k$ and I believe in can't dump to under 8k$ Smiley.

mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

we all know that bitcoin prize are reduce...... there are many reasion for it. but i belive that the prize will increase soon.
it’s quite a resilient currency, commodity asset that just keeps going up afterwards.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: