Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 11:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could some coins be banned?  (Read 414 times)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

Coins can't be banned it is already in the concept of decentralization. You are just posting weird accusations while you are promoting the coin bitcoinfuji. Isn't that a little suspicious?

I think you need to go to www.bitcoinfuji.com and then make a post that makes sense. You have said, 'Coins can't be banned'. Do you think a coin like Monero won't be banned in the future?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? I would not take the risk owning a coin like that.
You are just promoting your www.bitcoinfuji.com and you are implying Monero will be banned in the future. I think you are wrong. You will make most of the people laugh if they read your post.
Anyway as long as not all country will ban Monero, it will live.
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

Coins can't be banned it is already in the concept of decentralization. You are just posting weird accusations while you are promoting the coin bitcoinfuji. Isn't that a little suspicious?

I think you need to go to www.bitcoinfuji.com and then make a post that makes sense. You have said, 'Coins can't be banned'. Do you think a coin like Monero won't be banned in the future?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? I would not take the risk owning a coin like that.
You are just promoting your www.bitcoinfuji.com and you are implying Monero will be banned in the future. I think you are wrong. You will make most of the people laugh if they read your post.
Anyway as long as not all country will ban Monero, it will live.

It is a possibility and because of that possibility i would not buy Monero. Did you have a look at www.bitcoinfuji.com  ?
What is your opinion?
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a big opportunity - NEXT GENERATION
What is  suspicious about letting people know about a coin that has enormous potential
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

I think this is the future of fianancial market, the old guards are finding it difficult to understand this new phenomenon, the scam in the space is a big concern to me, but in a free market people make their choice, those that can help are the exchanges on which these tokens are trading on not to allow just any coins to be listed on their exchanges
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

I don't think governments who have intentions to ban some coins are able to divide and differentiate what coin they want or don't want to ban. If they want they will just ban all the crypto in their country. But this is the dictatorial practice of undemocratic states that will lead to their economical problems
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

The site you are sharing is little too obvious haha.

"Bitcoinfuji in your portfolio makes sense: RISK MANAGEMENT" - I got this in your website

ICOs can't say such words directly but it's more in a decorative way. They did not even made an effort making their tagline.
How can you suppose to say that this will hit the market? because you are just saying so? LOL it does not work like that

Bitcoinfuji is a 10 cent SAFE HAVEN
                With
ENORMOUS POTENTIAL - Also got this in their website

-EDITED
Enki369 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

I don't think governments who have intentions to ban some coins are able to divide and differentiate what coin they want or don't want to ban. If they want they will just ban all the crypto in their country. But this is the dictatorial practice of undemocratic states that will lead to their economical problems

Thank you for an intelligent comment.
That is why www.bitcoinfuji.com is doing what it is doing
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

Doing what? Can you be more direct? Like the website you had given.
Doing what exactly?
Enki369 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Doing what? Can you be more direct? Like the website you had given.
Doing what exactly?

Answer to your question: Been a legally compliant coin
rajeswari_BTC

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

Exchange or government concept of decentralization people make their choice, those that can help regulating activities that is connected !!
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

It depends in the government you are in just like in China they are banning bitcoins. So depending which part of the world you are in there are governing laws that you have to follow and that should include cryptocurrency in general. Just be mindful of your governing laws from the country you are in before you invest in cryptocurrency you might be in hot waters with the state.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

Why not? I think that this is possible for one simple reason, if it really is dangerous, then it is likely to be removed from all exchanges, but in addition to decentralized exchanges. BUT I think that they can simply be denied access.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

Governments are busy putting new laws together to regulate cryptos. Beware that some coins could be outlawed: I am not going to name the coins but there is a strong possibility anonoymous coins could come under attack by regulatory authorities.
Solution: Put www.Bitcoinfuji.com in your portfolio: compliance beyond expectations: 10 cents ICO now

First off, I would like to say that a government's power is quite broad, and if you would considering its extent, could be treated as largely encompassing. On that note, they can actually regulate, ban, impose strict regulations, or worse, even criminalize activities pertaining to the cryptocurrency market. On that regard, I think they can impose such strict rules on some coins, especially those ones that are not widely recognized in the market. For Bitcoin and Ethereum that are strong market players, I don't think a government would ban them because they can get good money and profit from them. As for other lesser know and low value coins, they could either be ignored or regulated to avoid transactions that would only flood the market but without any useful or actual value tied up with them.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

There's no such coin banning except crypto banning or Cryptocurrency exchange banning like what China did in their country.
Coin banning is just like regulating ICOs so that only legitimate companies could launch ICOs because otherwise they are just scammers and nothing more important with their coins just bogus and fraud and failure.
Regulations for ICOs is highly favored because investors will then invest into certified and accredited ICOs so they wouldn't have their money wasted.

you are right, I really agree with what you say. I do not really understand what the OP says. I did not know he was promoting or sharing his knowledge.

Tilbrook007

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

Why not? I think that this is possible for one simple reason, if it really is dangerous, then it is likely to be removed from all exchanges, but in addition to decentralized exchanges. BUT I think that they can simply be denied access.

Anything is possible
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

Some coins couldn't be banned. The government in such case will take a position "all or nothing". I think in the current moment everything is going to ICO's banning and produce of new coins and tokens is going to be done one day.
Yes I also think that the policy can be like that — all or nothing. Why should be some certain coin be banned and the others are given green light on the market? It will be very unfair. Am I right?
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

I dont think so, I didnt heard that a coin can be banned by a government caused its decentralized a the government has no shares.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

They could (as we've seen in multiple countries) and I think some should be banned simply because of their scammy nature.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

Governments are busy putting new laws together to regulate cryptos. Beware that some coins could be outlawed: I am not going to name the coins but there is a strong possibility anonoymous coins could come under attack by regulatory authorities.
Solution: Put www.Bitcoinfuji.com in your portfolio: compliance beyond expectations: 10 cents ICO now

If I were the government I'd start by banning this crap you just posted.

His first point was valid but then he started advertizing for bitcoinfuji

Yes he has created multiple threads promoting this crap..  Roll Eyes

Is this a cautioning or advert, and what is the connection between the two?
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

It's impossible banning specific coins in state or country because everything is on the internet today and nothing and nobody can stop any Cryptocurrency any ways.
That's why governments are making guidelines and regulations because they knew that Cryptocurrency cannot be stopped in any form of securities and actions.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: