Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Platform!  (Read 2133 times)
akmittal (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:06:40 PM
Merited by aakriti (1)

I am using Tradesatoshi, Yobit, EthrerDelta, Bitterx, IDEX and found Tradesatoshi is the simplest and cheapest trading platform.
New Trading platform "ARBIDEX" launching soon.

Arbidex is the first trading platform that aggregates liquidity from exchanges. Right now we have Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX connected. A user has an opportunity to trade on these exchanges from a single account and single window. The system will allow users to exchange their cryptocurrency with a best possible exchange rate automatically and the total commission fee will be lower than any of those that exist at the moment.
What is your experience and views?
Help others by sharing your experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

Trading using mobile apps is easier now
There's an app on Android called Trader Tab, and lots of great exchangers that support API features to be integrated into the Trad Tabs app

in addition to easy to observe charts, we can more easily access all markets in one application and in one hand
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

I am using EtherDelta but facing problem that token/coin transfer from MyEtherWallet to EtherDelta or vice-versa is time consuming and very expensive.
Soyabeans

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

For me the Best platform are Bittrex and Binance those two are very easy to use and I know my funds are safe there. Right now I'm looking to register on Kucoin because those ICOs like Confi already listed there and Thekey was next so I thinkin to put some of my funds there.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

In my experience I would say to go the top rating listed in trading sites platform are  Poloniex, Binance and Bittrex and I have trust and confidence because this top big 3 are not easily hacked and a lot of anti hacking programs. aside of this you can trade a lot of token depends on what token you like.

mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

I am using Tradesatoshi, Yobit, EthrerDelta, Bitterx, IDEX and found Tradesatoshi is the simplest and cheapest trading platform.
New Trading platform "ARBIDEX" launching soon.

Arbidex is the first trading platform that aggregates liquidity from exchanges. Right now we have Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX connected. A user has an opportunity to trade on these exchanges from a single account and single window. The system will allow users to exchange their cryptocurrency with a best possible exchange rate automatically and the total commission fee will be lower than any of those that exist at the moment.
What is your experience and views?
Help others by sharing your experience.
binance and kucoin are my favorites. binance because of the volume and selection of coins. kucoin has great platform but poor support.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

Advertising ICO?

There are good plans in this project, but it is worth talking about it only after large volumes of trades and a large number of users and transactions. This will make it possible to check the reliability and efficiency of the exchange. We have many more good exchanges: binance, kucoin, okex, huobi and "black horse" quoinex.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

I am using idex and coss.io exchanges because idex decentralised nature and also coss giving devidend for holding coss token in exchangeand also using binance will get 50% fees waiver while using binance coin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

I am using EtherDelta but facing problem that token/coin transfer from MyEtherWallet to EtherDelta or vice-versa is time consuming and very expensive.

I feel the same too... and I also use KuCoin and Binance
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

It depends what are you looking for, are you looking for smaller coins or small volume of trading or you missed out on the ICO, you can always find it on Ether Delta or Idex, Okex.  are you looking for safety then the best exchanges are Binance, Bittrex, Bit-z. I do not recommend Yobit, they are the worst, there is no customer support, I lost 0.1 ethereum there. It a total scam. And there are new exchanges, like Kucoin which has its own coin, same BNB.

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

I think for the incumbents, Bittrex & Binance are among the top.
There are many upcoming platform that will launch too. A few that I know of are Leverj, Bitmora, CoinLion PayperEx, Fox and many more. So it is an interesting space to watch.

Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

My favorite trading platform is Bittrex. It is safe and easy to use. Besides i use Binance, kucoin and etherdelta. Don't forget to verify your account before use.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

I think bittrex is the best trading platform. You can easily exchange your currencies and transfer them using a little transaction fees. Bittrex support or accepts  many coins.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

Maybe that Arbidex is worth a shot. The description of it makes it look intriguing. If they can really connect with those trading websites then it would be easier for traders.

For me the Best platform are Bittrex and Binance those two are very easy to use and I know my funds are safe there. Right now I'm looking to register on Kucoin because those ICOs like Confi already listed there and Thekey was next so I thinkin to put some of my funds there.

I guess it really depends on where our supported tokens are listed.
One sample is Trade.io which is best in OKex with a active trade and the highest percentage on its market.

We could be using all of this trading websites because of that reason.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

I personally use crpytopia and binance a lot. Binance beacause of the 2 btc withdrawal amount. But with the influx of new buyers i have seen more complaints about almost every exchange.

Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

To earn it is necessary to work on several trading platforms. I think in the near future to consider for work and etz platform too.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

I think Cryptopia is best trading platform & I mostly use it. It's safe and easy to trade. Occasionally i use Bittrex,Binance & EtherDelta.

Valovut

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

HitBTC, Bittrex, Livecoin and Cryptopia these are very good Trading plutfrom. Bittrix is best for me.  Smiley
There are many upcoming new platform that will launch too.
Strat trading with a good Exchange that you can trade easily.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

Now more and more popularity is gained by the new young exchange Binance , I really like it , there are lots of new coins and the volumes are increasing every day . And of the Oldies ,a good exchange, Bittrex
turbospeedens

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

Started using bittrex and poloniex, quickly got tired of poloniex and started using bittrex, much better exchange, then i found cryptopia and never looked back, lets me withdraw even small quantities , is fast and reliable.

worst i used is bit-z, to withdran you need at least .1 ethereum, even to buy you need about 50 for transaction, i tried to buy TRX and is asked me for at least a $400 transaction and almost $500 to withdraw
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: