Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Platform!  (Read 2133 times)
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 08:21:53 AM

Several trading platforms are being established lately and it has increased the level of competition in the cryptocurrency exchange industry. In all the exchange I've used, I prefer binance exchange for trading because it offers several features which are great and the fees are competitive.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 09:30:08 AM

I find the best trading platforms out there including Binance, Bittrex, Houbi, Coinbase Pro, Gemini, and Upbit.
The reason I voted like that is that:
Houbi, Bittrex has a long and reputable history, and no attacks have occurred on the platform yet.
Upbit and Binance have high trading volume and high FOMO on listing.
Coinbase and Gemini are very reputable and only list cryptocurrencies with a clear origin and projects on these platforms are of high quality.
Things I don't like about the above platforms:
Bittrex, Houbi, Binance, and Upbit list many projects but many have been accused of scams and manipulated trading volumes.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 01:29:43 PM

But please never trust YOBIT and other platform with the same status.

While reading some of the replies here, I saw some of them are still using the YOBIT exchange which for me is also not a good exchange platform. I have read a lot of topics about this exchange here in the forum before that's why after reading it, I started avoiding this exchange, and until now I only use the Binance exchange. But for me, I guess it's good to use the Binance, Houbi, Bittrex, and Kucoin, I already tried those exchange and they are all safe to use and reputable trading platforms.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2020, 01:53:24 PM

But please never trust YOBIT and other platform with the same status.

While reading some of the replies here, I saw some of them are still using the YOBIT exchange which for me is also not a good exchange platform. I have read a lot of topics about this exchange here in the forum before that's why after reading it, I started avoiding this exchange, and until now I only use the Binance exchange. But for me, I guess it's good to use the Binance, Houbi, Bittrex, and Kucoin, I already tried those exchange and they are all safe to use and reputable trading platforms.
If you are still using Yobit as your exchange then you should be careful because the Yobit exchange already has a lot of bad reputation and many other cases, so I suggest it is better to use an exchange that already has high trust.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:15:48 PM

If you are still using Yobit as your exchange then you should be careful because the Yobit exchange already has a lot of bad reputation and many other cases, so I suggest it is better to use an exchange that already has high trust.

I just found out that Yobit has a bad exchange reputation. Though, I used a Yobit exchange before switching to Binance. Luckily I never had any problems there. Thanks for the information
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:31:09 PM

I am using Tradesatoshi, Yobit, EthrerDelta, Bitterx, IDEX and found Tradesatoshi is the simplest and cheapest trading platform.
New Trading platform "ARBIDEX" launching soon.

Arbidex is the first trading platform that aggregates liquidity from exchanges. Right now we have Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX connected. A user has an opportunity to trade on these exchanges from a single account and single window. The system will allow users to exchange their cryptocurrency with a best possible exchange rate automatically and the total commission fee will be lower than any of those that exist at the moment.
What is your experience and views?
Help others by sharing your experience.

It feels like a very good concept giving traders the opportunity to navigate across several exchanges to take advantage of the best price and enjoy cheaper fees. I guess it's the first platform that have those features because the most similar I know is an app called trader tab that allows user to navigate through several exchanges after inputting their API keys on the app.
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 07:25:03 PM

I am a trader since 2017 . I used almost every renown trading platform since then like Binance,Bittrex,Etherdelta,Kucoin,Yobit,Mercatox etc .Among all these i personally like Binance as it is easy to use ,has strong security,has great daily trading volume.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 09:45:46 PM

I just found out that Yobit has a bad exchange reputation. Though, I used a Yobit exchange before switching to Binance. Luckily I never had any problems there. Thanks for the information
I also use Yobit, and there I am fine, there are no problems regarding withdrawals or deposits,
indeed for IEO there is very bad and worrying, because there are many scams IEO, but it's not Yobit's fault, it's our own fault for joining there

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:48:19 PM

I like the MXC exchange because there are low thresholds for the withdrawal of altcoins, and on many exchanges they are high, which does not allow exchanging tokens from bounty campaigns with small rewards

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:53:43 PM

I am a trader since 2017 . I used almost every renown trading platform since then like Binance,Bittrex,Etherdelta,Kucoin,Yobit,Mercatox etc .Among all these i personally like Binance as it is easy to use ,has strong security,has great daily trading volume.

From all of them, I have high trust in Binance. Because they have SAFU and that makes their traders safe and secure. But all the others, you need to pull the funds out as soon as you are finished with your trading. Also, is etherdelta still active? I thought they are not in operations anymore, but Forkdelta is.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:40:57 AM

From all of them, I have high trust in Binance. Because they have SAFU and that makes their traders safe and secure. But all the others, you need to pull the funds out as soon as you are finished with your trading. Also, is etherdelta still active? I thought they are not in operations anymore, but Forkdelta is.

I agree with Binance, but now the trend is uniswap decentralized exchange where the price of tokens purchased will make the price go up, and if it is sold, the price will move down, with the cost of each transaction making Uniswap the biggest gas contributor for now.
CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 04:55:02 AM

Recently I got interested into DEX and i use Uniswap and IDEX now but the gas fee of swapping is crazy there , of course it's ethereum issue not those DEX , when I use trust wallet, I have no problem with gas fee of swapping, seems like Bep2 blockchain still working smooth and doesn't get cruel on you with a gas fee!

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 10:13:03 AM

might tries the offers from Unidapp developer as they have with offers on extensive reference of menus and the feature to helps as trader works on decision as following chance of expends.

LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 10:55:55 AM

Recently I got interested into DEX and i use Uniswap and IDEX now but the gas fee of swapping is crazy there , of course it's ethereum issue not those DEX , when I use trust wallet, I have no problem with gas fee of swapping, seems like Bep2 blockchain still working smooth and doesn't get cruel on you with a gas fee!
This is so relatable. I was using dex until a while ago, but when the gas fees went up like crazy I stopped using it.

Well, people nowadays must have been have an account on a few big exchanges such as binance and others. I as well am using binance as my main platform. I'm also using other platforms such as kucoin, yobit etc etc depending on a certain coin I'm currently trading at that time. As long as the exchanges has a good reputation and safe enough then it should be okay.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 11:40:54 AM

I am using Tradesatoshi, Yobit, EthrerDelta, Bitterx, IDEX and found Tradesatoshi is the simplest and cheapest trading platform.
I used there mostly exchanges but bittrex is highly reputed centralized exchange. Bittrex is live since 2014 it is very old exchange so i think this is the best trading platform in cryptocurrecy market. Idex, Etherdelta was popular dex once a time. Recently i see many token get listed Uniswap exchange.   
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 01:38:09 PM

I've used several exchangers including poloniex, bittrex, binance, coinone, kucoin, latoken, mercatox, uniswap, coinbits, etherdelta, idex and so on
My current favorite exchanger is Binance because it provides a withdrawal feature via digital currency that applies in my country and what I don't like the most is Idex because of the minimum application for takers and makers

BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:41:12 PM

https://nominex.co/  Wink
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 08:05:34 PM

When i entered in crypto my first exchange was tradesatoshi. But at present I've have used many exchange. of All them i prefer binance and kucoin.  Because they are most secure and safe exchange. There have no fake volume. I also used bibox, bitforex, Okex etc.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 08:23:52 PM

Well, sticking to what you believed is my motto because I have been dealt with severally with new and strange cryptocurrency exchanges. Am now wise to adopt one or two cryptocurrency exchanges for myself to be rest assure of their security wise. Binance exchange is my best cryptocurrency exchange because of their solidity in terms of exchange security and also one of the biggest giant in cryptocurrency system, binance is my favourite crypto trading platform.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 02:46:01 AM

When i entered in crypto my first exchange was tradesatoshi. But at present I've have used many exchange. of All them i prefer binance and kucoin.  Because they are most secure and safe exchange. There have no fake volume. I also used bibox, bitforex, Okex etc.
I choose only one exchange to enter into and that is Binance because it has the full functionality that I need to trade. In addition, the liquidity here is very high and is often chosen by many new investors, so this is one of the best decisions for me.

Now, there are a lot of new exchanges appearing in this market but they are not reliable because you can take risks when trading on those exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: