Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

I would hold, the latest fall is most likely attributable to news that broke around bitfinex and tether. A simple google search will pull up a lot of articles around it. Essentially it is accused that they printed Tether without anything to support it and used this to falsely inflate the price of bitcoin.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

I think the market at this time is very bad because most of the big investors are selling all of their assets to USDT and waiting for the Asian New Year. At this point trading is very risky because the Cryptocurrency market can collapse at any time and you should sell right away to be able to buy at better prices.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

I will hold too. There are quite a number of bad news for crypto, the marketcap recovered slightly and drop again. Be patient and the coins will recover sooner or later.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

all coins go down its price because its main coin down bitcoin is the main coin if bitcoin price drops to more than 20% then all coins will also go down, when bitcoin rises then altcoin will get ready to rise when bitcoin is stabilized at high price again.

cxt07

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

The market looks bad overall,  I have consolidated all my coins into 3 or 4 different ones that give returns from airdrops or staking that way i assure myself i get some kind of return on my investments.  With all the negative publicity for bitcoin and crypto i find it hard to believe that the market turns around any time soon.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

I would hold, the latest fall is most likely attributable to news that broke around bitfinex and tether. A simple google search will pull up a lot of articles around it. Essentially it is accused that they printed Tether without anything to support it and used this to falsely inflate the price of bitcoin.

Which is lame since the news dates back to Dec. 6. This is a FUD attack, but few seem to realize it.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

it is a trading cycle. there is a time to go up and down, whether to sell or arrange what you need to set is your sales target, if it goes down very drastically you better hold it who knows it will go back up, and when the price is still high you better sell to avoid price drop which is drastic and may not necessarily return if it has come down. it all depends on your conscience
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

I’m sure that there is no point in selling at this low level. You will loose the funds, you will loose the profits and then prices will start rebounding in couple of weeks. Then you will start new thread, getting panicked about the whole situation and asking for the help whether you should buy at that high rates or not, and you will say I already sold my coin low prices. Etc .

This has happened many times and it’s better you follow the investors here who are yelling don’t sell, have some more patience.  Cheesy
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

the price of all coins down is likely due to the bitcoin price down, the end of the year keamrin price all coin already at the pump all kemugnkinan will go back up when bitcoin prices have stabilized. currently bitcoin also has a very significant decrease due to some countries prohibiting the circulation of bitcoin.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

I think it's normal for cryptocurrency price to fall since prices are volatile. If you will just incur losses when you sell, why would you sell on the first place. Just be patient and don't get too carried away when market crashes. Take in mind that patience always always has a great reward. Just hold and wait for the market to recover.
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

Recently cryptocurrency has become so popular that more and more people are engaging with it.
Many people are holding crypto and many are mining.
As tge quantity of cryto is increasing the price is falling.
On the other hand owners of crypto aren't selling them as they are quit confident that the price will boom really soon.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

Not all coins have fallen. The price of a bitcoin in the dollar or in the fiat money falls but if you pay attention to the coin to btc it's not too bad to crash because I always look at the market of btc and fiat market before I sell. Actually tasty coin sells you a bitcoin at the price of the coin or your token is high in bitcoin. If you sell your coin to bitcoin and you can not buy the bitcoin's price on usd double profit you will get. It is important to analyze the market really for us to sell or take steps to do our money.
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Just hold. Don't lose money, ride it until it turns back towards a bull run
Gerharde

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

I think because the past will happen again. 2017 january reached it's new all time high with $1000 and go down to $800. Now we are about to see it again.

sevans

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

Too much vested on blockchain and bitcoin. This is a cycle. Smart thing to do is to sell when it is high and buy when it is low.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Many think that if bitcoin this week touched on the price of 10k dollars then we will see, bitcoin will touch 8k dollars and possibly all the coins keep going down, if you feel seeing this moment is very good for you to sell, then you can take a very decision good...
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:00:16 PM

The market looks bad overall,  I have consolidated all my coins into 3 or 4 different ones that give returns from airdrops or staking that way i assure myself i get some kind of return on my investments.  With all the negative publicity for bitcoin and crypto i find it hard to believe that the market turns around any time soon.

Game over  Grin
Regoldiamond

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

calm down, don't panic. cryptocurrency or invest just about hold or loss.

LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

Incorrect application of KYC stupidity by all exchanges, is the reason for the crash, why would we want something that costs us our privacy and will likely cause problems at country borders... Only complete retards are sharing there own ID...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: