Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

I would hold, the latest fall is most likely attributable to news that broke around bitfinex and tether. A simple google search will pull up a lot of articles around it. Essentially it is accused that they printed Tether without anything to support it and used this to falsely inflate the price of bitcoin.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

I think the market at this time is very bad because most of the big investors are selling all of their assets to USDT and waiting for the Asian New Year. At this point trading is very risky because the Cryptocurrency market can collapse at any time and you should sell right away to be able to buy at better prices.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

I will hold too. There are quite a number of bad news for crypto, the marketcap recovered slightly and drop again. Be patient and the coins will recover sooner or later.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

all coins go down its price because its main coin down bitcoin is the main coin if bitcoin price drops to more than 20% then all coins will also go down, when bitcoin rises then altcoin will get ready to rise when bitcoin is stabilized at high price again.

cxt07

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

The market looks bad overall,  I have consolidated all my coins into 3 or 4 different ones that give returns from airdrops or staking that way i assure myself i get some kind of return on my investments.  With all the negative publicity for bitcoin and crypto i find it hard to believe that the market turns around any time soon.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

I would hold, the latest fall is most likely attributable to news that broke around bitfinex and tether. A simple google search will pull up a lot of articles around it. Essentially it is accused that they printed Tether without anything to support it and used this to falsely inflate the price of bitcoin.

Which is lame since the news dates back to Dec. 6. This is a FUD attack, but few seem to realize it.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

it is a trading cycle. there is a time to go up and down, whether to sell or arrange what you need to set is your sales target, if it goes down very drastically you better hold it who knows it will go back up, and when the price is still high you better sell to avoid price drop which is drastic and may not necessarily return if it has come down. it all depends on your conscience
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

I’m sure that there is no point in selling at this low level. You will loose the funds, you will loose the profits and then prices will start rebounding in couple of weeks. Then you will start new thread, getting panicked about the whole situation and asking for the help whether you should buy at that high rates or not, and you will say I already sold my coin low prices. Etc .

This has happened many times and it’s better you follow the investors here who are yelling don’t sell, have some more patience.  Cheesy
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

the price of all coins down is likely due to the bitcoin price down, the end of the year keamrin price all coin already at the pump all kemugnkinan will go back up when bitcoin prices have stabilized. currently bitcoin also has a very significant decrease due to some countries prohibiting the circulation of bitcoin.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

I think it's normal for cryptocurrency price to fall since prices are volatile. If you will just incur losses when you sell, why would you sell on the first place. Just be patient and don't get too carried away when market crashes. Take in mind that patience always always has a great reward. Just hold and wait for the market to recover.
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

Recently cryptocurrency has become so popular that more and more people are engaging with it.
Many people are holding crypto and many are mining.
As tge quantity of cryto is increasing the price is falling.
On the other hand owners of crypto aren't selling them as they are quit confident that the price will boom really soon.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

Not all coins have fallen. The price of a bitcoin in the dollar or in the fiat money falls but if you pay attention to the coin to btc it's not too bad to crash because I always look at the market of btc and fiat market before I sell. Actually tasty coin sells you a bitcoin at the price of the coin or your token is high in bitcoin. If you sell your coin to bitcoin and you can not buy the bitcoin's price on usd double profit you will get. It is important to analyze the market really for us to sell or take steps to do our money.
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Just hold. Don't lose money, ride it until it turns back towards a bull run
Gerharde

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

I think because the past will happen again. 2017 january reached it's new all time high with $1000 and go down to $800. Now we are about to see it again.

sevans

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

Too much vested on blockchain and bitcoin. This is a cycle. Smart thing to do is to sell when it is high and buy when it is low.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Many think that if bitcoin this week touched on the price of 10k dollars then we will see, bitcoin will touch 8k dollars and possibly all the coins keep going down, if you feel seeing this moment is very good for you to sell, then you can take a very decision good...
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:00:16 PM

The market looks bad overall,  I have consolidated all my coins into 3 or 4 different ones that give returns from airdrops or staking that way i assure myself i get some kind of return on my investments.  With all the negative publicity for bitcoin and crypto i find it hard to believe that the market turns around any time soon.

Game over  Grin
Regoldiamond

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

calm down, don't panic. cryptocurrency or invest just about hold or loss.

LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

Incorrect application of KYC stupidity by all exchanges, is the reason for the crash, why would we want something that costs us our privacy and will likely cause problems at country borders... Only complete retards are sharing there own ID...
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

I am very sad because there are so many bad news that the price of bitcoin and altcoin drops so sharply, we need a solution to bring the value of bitcoin going up. Angry
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

This is crypto trading and yes this is what I called crypto trading risk so people who decide to trade bitcoin must face this downtrend.

But for me ,  I try to hold as long as possible and only sell if I want to make some quick earnings since based on bitcoin trend, when I sell most of my bitcoin in the past, I feel regret ,today !

Smiley
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

I think is normal situation, some people sell their coins because they afraid it will drop down to fall away.
As my experience, usually after the price drop down, it will increase fast again. Some investors will buy coins for long term investments.
This opportunity to them, when the price drop down.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

Many think that if bitcoin this week touched on the price of 10k dollars then we will see, bitcoin will touch 8k dollars and possibly all the coins keep going down, if you feel seeing this moment is very good for you to sell, then you can take a very decision good...

Yes it's up to us to realize the right moment and sell it at the peak if we are day traders but most of the time a huge pump happens after a slight dump so most of us wait to sell when there is a dump and it dumps further we wait thinking we have already lost some profit why not wait till the end and except a pump and finally we lose patience and sell it for price of peanuts so it's really important to play with the market situation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

It's really normal and I think you should keep holding all your cryptocurrency for next few months when price of all cryptocurrency increased back already. As I know downtrend always happen in the early of Q1 of every year since 2015 and after that the price of every cryptocurrency slowly increase back. Hope that this drama will be the same this year Smiley

Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

I don't know why all coin are going down. Since price is low i think you can hold why-not now if you hold your coins when it's price will high you can get extra money.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

The fluctuations in price of Bitcoin is very common.Not only in bitcoin,in all Crypto currency including ETH,litecoin,Monero,Waves and so on.In the trading of Crypto currency,raise and fall is very common.Use both the option,if the price reduced inverse your money in that coin and hold it till reach good value.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

it is normal in cryptocurrency world, sometimes it goes down and sometimes it goes up. I have read this in one of those sites that before chinese new year prices of coins will fall down but after chineses new year it will go back to its higher prices. I don't really know if its true or not but if you study the prices of bitcoin from previous years it really decreases every ist quarter of the year. so for me it is the rigt time.to buy coins and hold.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

This is crypto trading and yes this is what I called crypto trading risk so people who decide to trade bitcoin must face this downtrend.

But for me ,  I try to hold as long as possible and only sell if I want to make some quick earnings since based on bitcoin trend, when I sell most of my bitcoin in the past, I feel regret ,today !

It is not specific to crypto currency market. It is happening everywhere. Just check stock exchange,  forex market you will see that wherever is the volatility you will see some period of red and some period of green time. That's the nature of all the markets.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

I am very sad because there are so many bad news that the price of bitcoin and altcoin drops so sharply, we need a solution to bring the value of bitcoin going up. Angry

Don't be sad mate. This is the very nature of trading. Try to separate your emotions from your investing, otherwise you'll be hurted all the time. At the moment panic selling is happening in the market, that's why everything is red.

bernashka

Activity: 298

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

The reasons for the fall are seasonal, fundamental factors. And all the hype created around today is nothing more than an attempt to skillfully manipulate the market and try to lower the price of Bitcoin as low as possible, in order to buy at a more favorable price before the upcoming jump. After all, if you believe the current patterns, in 2018 Bitcoin is fully capable of bringing its investors a percentage of profits with four-digit zeros
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

I am holding them, I have learnt that when the price goes down then you should buy not sell. I can not afford to buy more now but I am definitely holding what I have
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

In cryptomarket this downfall is usual.There is nothing to worry about.And i would suggest to hold the coins because usually the price rises fastly after a certain drop so if you hold your coins you would be able to gain much profit in future.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

You can sell if you are in urgent need of money if not please do not sell for atleast couple of months as we are going through correction period and selling now will not be beneficial so as of now I would suggest to hold on to the coins and wait for the right moment which would most probably be March or April.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Biscutard

Activity: 759

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

Sometimes when bitcoin falls some altcoins will fall too and some may rise because someone are switching to altcoins if bitcoin is falling. That's how they play the market once you are a trader. And it is a good time to buy if you have an extra money however you can buy to altcoins that is falling too.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

why all coins are going down..?

The reason most probably because of the recent cyberattacks against Japanese cryptocurrency exchange that resulted a loss of $400 million (according to independent news agency), right after the attacks bitcoin price went downtrend together with other major cryptocurrency Ethereum, Ripple and Chinese Ethereum Neo.

can i sale it or hold.

You should sell before it went down at this level, if only you use graphical analysis when you at the moment you will be able to cut further losses, right now I personally don't advice to sell, instead I invite you to look at the graph and use technical indicators.
jackhdt

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

it seems this is a repeat of 2017 and you know in the year 2017 the crytocurrency how to growth. too many disadvantages for Bitcoin at present time, this pulls both cryto market goes down. I will continue to hold my coins.

Make me great again
Maksik198188

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

now bitcoin is going down, and then go up sharply)))
bubidan.id

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

I will answer your first question..
why all coins are going down? -The people and investors still glued or still struggling in bitcoin market cap. Because many people are getting into bitcoin from rising price and are now dropping, they are focused on getting their money back and benefits so they can avoid for a losses money. While the altcoin marketcap has not been fully able to move with certainty because bitcoin is undergoing a determinant movement.
People certainly do not want to take a big risks, with the decline in bitcoin prices and investing in alt coin. and altcoin investors certainly also make a sale their coin to follow the movement of bitcoin, while altcoin has decreased but not for all.
This is the actual picking moment as happened in 2013-2014.

My advice.
Hold your position. All your impaired assets should not be sold. wait until the value of your assets is back even provide a big advantage for you.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

This is just a cryptocurrency fluctuation in the digital market. It is temporary issues and it will not affect a crypto currency investment majority of the investors are investing this platform so many traders are  only affected in this time. But crypto news is said February end Bitcoin should be reached in 15k USD. I think after that everything should be normal in market.

First77

Merit: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

with 10,000 cryptocurrencies, it will need $100,000,000,000,000 for each coin to be worth $100.  Angry
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

Not totally all are falling down, there are some coins who does not affected much with abrupt decrease of its value. It proves that they are still significant in the cryptoworld. The sudden characteristic of being up and down are good, this things are all normal, We get opportunity from its fluctuations, To bitcoin holders be patient, soon it will bounce back:)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

Probably just another temporary and seasonal crash. Many predicted about this crash which usually takes place after New Year but this time its being supported by world affairs and actions accompanied with fear of the investors who started in late 2017.

Don't know really when this is gonna stabilize again but hoping to see it rebound. Altcoin market will soon rebound even if not tge Bitcoin soon.
Snipes19811

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

I don't think this is the lowest it will drop .maybe another 2k could always sell now buy later but personally I would hold

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Ris88

Activity: 2110

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

All depends on your personal needs, if you have money deposits for the future, maybe you can hold the coin until the coin actually finds its lowest point, if you run out of money savings then you can make a fixed decision, even if it will harm you. ..
PrimeauxETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

Because its time to go down, in next days  will rise up Wink
lillyann

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

All cryptocurrencies recorded a drastic drop in value after information provided by the Korean finance minister. According to him, the ban on cryptocurrencies is a possible solution all the time. In an interview with the local TBS radio station, the minister said that the government is considering forcing people to use real names when trading cryptocurrencies and creating a mechanism for taxing trading in cryptocurrencies. A possible solution is also closing the stock exchanges, but government ministries have to consider this very seriously.
havok1998

Activity: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Hold ofcoarse. there is no meaning selling coins at all time low. Its just a corrections time for all coins. sooner or later within a month or two every coin will be atleast 2X value of what it is now. so just HODL Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

Nothing is sure, better to hold because we cannot expect the swing of the prices. A lot of factors caused this crashing, the fees of the transactions which brought a lot of difficulties, the chinese government who wants to shut the bitcoin trading and mostly south korea that is preparing to ban bitcoin and make it illegal, all of these perturbations made bitcoin descrease by more than 13% in 24 hours.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

The bitcoin rate, in the first place, is influenced by so-called "whales" (traders), who own hundreds of millions of dollars. They then lower it, then let it fly. And if before the fall of bitcoin was accompanied by comments "bitcoin burst", then the last few months already almost no one believes in it and everyone perceives the fall of the rate as a way to buy up cheap bitcoins.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

all coins now move in a compact, when bitcoin goes down, altcoin also follows with a decrease in the price of each.
all your decisions that determine if you feel the price of coins you invest will fall deeper, better cutloss but what if you want a long-term investment, hold will be the best choice for you
xsaints128

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:53:36 PM

It's your decision whether you want to sell or hold your crypto but I would suggest you to keep on holding your crypto and not sell it right now otherwise after a few weeks you'll regret that you sold it too cheap.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

This tether currency is just causing a shit load of FUD. It is true that the destruction of tether would cause some huge issues for the price of crypto currencies, though this negative affect should not be lasting long. Tether should have died a long time ago though.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

" why all coins are going down..?"

Greedy bitcoin miners proved to anyone watching that they have us by the balls and can increase fees to $55
per transaction just to store 250 bytes of data.

That kind of new does not get forgotten and rubs of on all the other alt-coins too and if you want to see the
turning point then look at the chart showing BTC tx fees

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:48 PM

Hold it. If possible buy too, as long as the prices are down.
I was thinking, is it possible that the recent news that Facebook will be banning crypto related ads have an effect on the prices? I hope not and I hope the news will soon died out.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

Better not to sell, wait for the appreciation of value, otherwise you will remain in the loser. Obviously the increase in value goes in the spring, so bear with it a little.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

All the options are in your own hands, if everyone gives you feedback, there must be lots of different inputs, which makes it hard to choose good input for your decision ...
StefanPLU

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

I will hold my coins, If I sell now I will loose, so I am patient and wait until markets rebound.

If everyone would sell now we would really have a big problem, I think coins will go back up in
a couple of weeks.

Be patient and watch markets, things will improve
joebrook

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:00:57 PM

The reason why almost all of them are on a downwards spiral are currently unknown, I have no clue and there isn’t any negative rumors about the cryptocurrency world to make all of them to go down in such manner.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gabb

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

Ask for advice about what you should do with your altcoins in this forum, it is a sign of a high level of ignorance about this market, for which I think the best option for you would be to sell all your coins and dedicate yourself to something else, because maybe this business is not for you.

But if you are willing to endure these adverse periods with stoicism while continuing your learning process, you could expect better results in the medium term.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

It is not unusual thing happening in cryptomarket mate. This means that market is quite moving and we should accept the reality that it goes sometimes like these, in fact theis the way we gain profit from investing coins.
Definetely, not a right time to sell. Be patient and keep holding your coins until price will goes back, this corrections won't be so long that it will make us tired of waiting.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:46:31 PM

Not all coins are going down. Saying coins going down means vanishing it or creates a gradual fade yet what we encounter is a sudden fall, not down, of coins. But still there are really some coins or alternate coins that is being offered that the price doesn't change. In bitcoin, it is normal for its value to go down. That's why even if we encounter it now, later on it will rise again.
The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

While not every coin is going down, this is rather usual in the crypto world mate. Perhaps its due to the futures, perhaps its due to the subpoena that was issued to Tether. Whatever it is, just hodl strong dude. The moon is coming!
kickero0O

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Re: why all coins are going down..?

As what I have observe, there is so much FUD news lately. Though the Korean issues is already cleared, theres another problem with  USDT. Another hacking incident from Japan, and so forth.Ina ddition its still a start of the year, is likely that still part of the big correction also. Will see the price picking in the mid of the year  or earlier in my opinion.

███ ███ ███ ███ ███       Node      |      INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY FOR WIRELESS ENERGY       ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
[   P R E - I T O   ►   Dec 7th - Jan 7th   ] (http://www.nodepower.io/)
FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/nodepower.eu/)  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/nodepower_eu)  INSTAGRAM (https://www.instagram.com/nodepower.eu/)  SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/node-technology/shared_invite/enQtMjQ2MDQxNjY2ODA0LThlMmIzZmY3ZDc5NmU3M2UwYTU4MDZjYWUyYjRmNzc0M2QxMzFjNDcyYzU2ZTg1YWFjYTM3YmMzOWY4Y2Y5NGI/)  REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/user/nodepower/)  |  WHITEPAPER  | (http://www.nodepower.io/whitepaper.pdf)  MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@nodepower)  TELEGRAM (https://t.me/nodeofficial/)  YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyeSKoizPsbmchL9MNzT1w/)  LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18262353/)  GITHUB (https://github.com/nodepower/)
lucas_lewit

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

If you fear the price goes down again, you better sell it. But if you believe that the coin will rise again, hold to be one of the best ways and wait for the moment when the price rises. And after that you can immediately sell.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

It depends if you still gain profit even though the market is down then you can sell it. But in my opinion, i would hold it. I hold many coins now because of the reds in market. I even lose a lot on bitcoin but after red days there will be green days so i'll just hold it.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

The crypto rate has fallen sharply recently as the cryptocurrencies market has faced with so much negative news from the media. Moreover, China, the world's largest cryptos holder, prepares to go to Chinese New Year, so they have the psychology of selling out the number of cryptos they hold and causing the market's rate to fall sharply in the last 3 weeks.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

The reason why almost all of them are on a downwards spiral are currently unknown, I have no clue and there isn’t any negative rumors about the cryptocurrency world to make all of them to go down in such manner.

No one really know but this might be a preparation to go up higher. We will see more this month if cryptocurrency can start bouncing back or go even higher, lets all hope for the best. This is a year of cryptocurrency to go up, I still believe on this.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

It is not unusual thing happening in cryptomarket mate. This means that market is quite moving and we should accept the reality that it goes sometimes like these, in fact theis the way we gain profit from investing coins.
Definetely, not a right time to sell. Be patient and keep holding your coins until price will goes back, this corrections won't be so long that it will make us tired of waiting.
Yes it is not happing for the first time in cryto market, we have already experienced so many bearish market, when about all the crypto currencies are losing their values, but still i do not think that there can any special reason for that, some time the market take correction which is causing a little decrease in the price of bitcoin or any other altcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
kingkonjac

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

there are so many reasons and fud that drown prices down, of them is the Chinese new year where people don`t invest and take vacation resulting in decrease of demand .

IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

People are selling Bitcoins for FIAT, and so they are also selling altcoins to Bitcoins so that they can sell Bitcoins to FIAT. It is a mixture of speculation and panic selling.
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:55:02 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 03:46:47 AM by ladydark

Bitcoin price is falling down and all the other altcoins are just following it.I think that the major reason for this fall would be due to misunderstanding of indian finance minister's words that india would ban bitcoin.More FUD was spread all over the market which led to panic selling.

Also,the chinese new year celebration is coming which is the most celebrated festival by the chinese.With witnessing such a price fall in bitcoin,they are urging to sell their bitcoins to make the best profits atleast they could make.

elramsy

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:17:40 AM

I think the major reason is because the major countries that trade with bitcoin are trying to regulate the currency because of its volatility, no country has out rightly condemn the cryptocurrency, so we are good to go, bitcoin will definitely bounce back
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:22:23 AM

The panic generated by government crack down is the cause. Any lover of cryptocurrency will hold and not sell until things improve.

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:25:16 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 01:54:15 AM by Kingofbitcoin12345

Most of the times when bitcoin decreases there’s a tendency that all alternative currency follows but not all just to be clear.. I can only see one thing and that is because investment coin like bitcoin is sold to buy some coin in dip and other way around.. It’s hard to point any other reason than what is on my mind as there’s no such a good prediction but just a better speculation that is subjective..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:26:32 AM

Simple. Altcoins typically have been known as "scamcoins" for a reason.

Bitcoin is just having a hard manipulated dip fueled by the tether (symbol: USDT) scam by Bitfinex.

These are excellent levels to be buying at. In 5-years you will see BTC price at the very least 4times/4x where it is today.

Bitcoin's lightning network is emerging where fees will be tiny and cross-chain atomic swaps for decentralized exchange.

Governments and laws are controlled by the central banks. Bitcoin is an anti-establishment revolution that has already solidified itself worldwide.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled. It cannot be banned. It cannot be made illegal. And conversely it cannot be legalized. It just simply is. And people can always use it.

Those trying to undermine and manipulate bitcoin stem from the central bank system around the world;
-the central banks dictate policy to all the operating big banks around the world and have essentially tried their best to ban bitcoin related transactions for more than four years straight, ever since 2013, and have failed at stopping bitcoin's growth, adoption, and popularity
-the central banks fund efforts to undermine bitcoin, providing plenty of capital and liquidity to private companies and venture backed groups such as Digital Currency Group (they own Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Bitpay, and media outlet Coindesk) and also Roger Ver/Bitmain to undermine and break the bitcoin protocol and/or manipulate trade

Above are just small examples.

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
Bitcoin is on the verge of lightning network release rendering altcoins as only backup plan options if not dead.
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

usechain

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:35:19 AM

Now that the market has got so bad that all the coins have dropped because of a significant drop in Bitcoin, which has seriously affected my mood, and I do not know holding or selling now, but I do not want to give up. Smiley
kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

A drop in bitcoin prices could cause investors to lose confidence in bitcoin, a drop in funding for bitcoin start-ups, and a wave of large-scale closures by some bitcoin start-ups, eventually creating a vicious cycle. These will cause the price to drop.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:45:50 AM

A drop in bitcoin prices could cause investors to lose confidence in bitcoin, a drop in funding for bitcoin start-ups, and a wave of large-scale closures by some bitcoin start-ups, eventually creating a vicious cycle. These will cause the price to drop.
Of course because of fud, speculation, and badnews about the prohibition of crypto in major countries such as Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia. let alone these countries have a very large bitcoin users. of course it is very influential on the market country and make the market a mess because many users are afraid of the news. now the condition is quite improved but that most of the coins have not happened recover the price yet, including Bitcoin
nightfury

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:10:53 AM

It's all normal in the world of cryptos. They've been into a situation where they fall down but rises up at any occasion. Once bitcoin is down, alternate coins tend to be affected directly as alternate coins have direct paring with bitcoin (being the base coin of the cryptoworld).

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:20:13 AM

Have many reason for fall coin price. Every day coin price increase and decrease today all coin price down my 2 btc now 1 btc. This way I don't sell my alt coin. You don't sell your coin if you have you can buy some coin and hold it for increase.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:23:58 AM

I think the market at this time is very bad because most of the big investors are selling all of their assets to USDT and waiting for the Asian New Year. At this point trading is very risky because the Cryptocurrency market can collapse at any time and you should sell right away to be able to buy at better prices.

Every stocks in the market has its downtrend and uptrend. I think it is just that bitcoin is in downtrend this time. But this will not remain as it is. Bitcoin will still gain its loss. It might take some time that's why bitcoiners must be patient enough to wait.
Quinrock

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:31:52 AM

Why all coins are going down? Because bitcoin is to low value and all the altcoin  going down he is the higher value all of the coins wants bitcoin low value all the coins is going down to.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

All coins are going down because Bitcoin also went down. It is a chain reaction between bitcoin and all other coins. The main cause of Bitcoin's decreasing price, I think, is because of the issues regarding the outright ban of ICOs and Cryptos in Facebook and Instagram. Somewhat, there is a correlation between that because of the decreasing interest and demand of people on coins.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
edsnow2017

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:42:10 AM

I think the reason why some or most of altcoins price are going down because the price of bitcoin is also going down I think they have this connection in the market because we often exchange alts over bitcoin so if bitcoin price goes down this can affect the price of particular altcoin.
ucingucingan

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

I think it is because some time ago there is a news that states that facebook social networking company and all other facebook products such as instagram prohibit advertising or digital eye campaign, facebook assume that it is loaded with fraud and MLM, when viewed from the basic theory of trade and investment , then it will cause some investors to withdraw their stocks into ordinary currency, this triggers the fall in commodity prices as some investors do sell panic, to secure their money. But the storm must pass after the price is below then it is profitable if we make a purchase there, it is not impossible the price will back up above the peak of the previous price, so I prefer to sell and then buy and sell it when the price reverses direction and is peaked. Cool
jayco25

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
Merited by gundala (1), carizmerlin31 (1)

Reason of coins going are so reason listed below.

1. A lot of wrong information disseminated in facebook and other social media.
2. The news about banning of bitcoin in some some countries.
3. All coins are affected if the mother currency (bitcoin) down.
4. We know Chinese is one of the biggest investors of digital currency and they will celebrating Chinese New Year. A lot of them coins converted to FIAT
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

Market downturn, Main crypto (Bitcoin) lay down, so another coins go to low. If you have a little bit amount,  then I suggest you to sell it. But if you collected big amount of coins, then I tell you for HODL. Hold is gold, so keep patience and wait untill market up.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:29:38 AM

There's a lot of bad news about bitcoin right now, just to be alarmed, and I hope you do not get messed up with rumors and do not be deceived. You need to be patient and hold it.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

There's a lot of bad news about bitcoin right now, just to be alarmed, and I hope you do not get messed up with rumors and do not be deceived. You need to be patient and hold it.

I agree with you. No need to worried about this situation, this is a effect of bad news om bitcoin or altcoins.
And I am sure the price will be up a few month later.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
globalking
Copper Member

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

well this is strange the market is continuously deepening after such an amazing bull run I hope it will recover soon may be in couple of weeks or months

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:00:00 AM

4. We know Chinese is one of the biggest investors of digital currency and they will celebrating Chinese New Year. A lot of them coins converted to FIAT

That's right, such issues greatly affect the bitcoin price. Coupled with speculation of traders and large investors who are doing the dump.
When the bitcoin is shaken, most altcoins also experience the same thing.

abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

In my view the present status of bitcoin and other altcoin prices are because of so many reasons. The reasons are listed below

The craze towards the crypto currencies just reached the peak. Since it is just an emotional thing, it should come down to its normal value.
Removing Korean exchanges from volume calculations in CoinMarketCap.
Negative news about other crypto currencies
Series of warnings from various government bodies against crypto currencies
According to me most of the coins are over valued, just because of craze towards the crypto world. Now all are settling to its reasonable prices.
and many more…

I can say this is a butterfly effect or chain reaction. Since all negative things are happened one after one, people started to afraid. This market is completely based on speculations, so it just started to fall down.
Lock00Live

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

The cryptocurrency market is going down a lot due to the recent mass of bad news constantly hit the market especially for bitcoin, so the whole market goes down seriously. This information I think is deliberately created to market down and what is the purpose of it sure everyone knows. Do not let you become the target of the whale.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Honte

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

The drop in bitcoin is also affecting all other coins. That is why the promise of the bitcoin network is incapable. They said they would save both time and money-time. but for the time being, there are questions on behalf of these three cases. Huh Huh
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

Yeah as we can see news from whales have a great effect to the condition of the coins in the Market! they dictated its value!

Inyang20

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Maybe because of the increase in investing. Hopefully the coins will be increased especially for newcomers like me.
yytcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

Market downturn, Main crypto (Bitcoin) lay down, so another coins go to low. If you have a little bit amount,  then I suggest you to sell it. But if you collected big amount of coins, then I tell you for HODL. Hold is gold, so keep patience and wait untill market up.
I do not think it's a good idea to sell with a handful of bitcoin, and everyone knows it's rumors or other reasons that cause panic, just to get you to sell your bitcoin and buy it at a low price , I suggest not to be fooled, hold and be patient.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

In my opinion, why is the price of bitcoin or altcoin down so dramatically because, Much is now in the media that spread bad news about bitcoin, They actually do not know anything about bitcoin? But for some reason the media mostly make obscure news about bitcoin, so many people or bitcoin users are losing confidence in bitcoin.

If the problem sell or hold !! I personally, I will hold back, Because there is no point I sell now, And also I will be very big loss if I sell it now. I advise you to be more patient again, Maybe tomorrow or the day the bitcoin price will be normal again.

In the current situation I think there is a big advantage for those who do not have bitcoin, Now we can buy bitcoin with very cheap price hehehe .. Grin
btcprospecter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

I think some people just want to make quick money from crypto currency and expected value to keep rising as soon as some start to hear any news that can be in any way be negative they panic especially as many have invested more than they are willing to lose.
I'm sure many that have sold out in the last couple of weeks may end up looking back and thinking why did I sell instead of carrying on as usual and not listening to FUD.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Obviously,there are many panic sellers that are contributing to the fall down of the crypto currency. Instead of holding,they choose to sell their coins out of wary. They feel like the world of crypto currency will end anytime. I recommend everyone to hold your tokens to be able to gain bigger profit. Also with this,the demand will increase as well as the price of crypto.

ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

It seems lots of investors are dumping their investments because of the panic. For me i would still hold because i am for a long term investment and i am already used to it to the volatility of the crypto market just keep on holding guys.

Bitcoinnumberone

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Well its likely most to happen this month but I think they will sokn get up and back to normal.Since bitcoin has also dropped,I think the other coins are affected also.It seems that other coins are also depending on bitcoins since bitcoin has already gained the mainstream and has become the first to be very well known.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

I think coins are all down because of bitcoin, because crypto market will be heavily influenced by bitcoin, bitcoin is the world's first crypto coin ...
so of course if all the coins go down because bitcoin also goes down ...

Karakyli

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

The new correction of the market was caused not by South Korea and China, which on the contrary were restored after the statements of the authorities of both countries. It is likely that such a large correction is associated with a too sharp rally for most crypto currency in a short period of time with a very small number of corrections.
Over the past 30 days, market capitalization has increased in crepto-currency, while some of the crypto-currencies do not have a sufficient user base, decentralized applications, and user activity to satisfy such market assessments of billions of dollars.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Yes they are all going down, but just a friendly advise, HOLD, and grab this opportunity to buy. It will be worth it once Bitcoin's value increases again.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
newb-dev

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

My motto these days is: if you sell you loose. I have nothing to loose if I hodl so this is what I'm doing. To gt to the point, I consider that all coins went down because there was lots of fake news and people got scared.
adekpulpen

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

This is because the king of coin, bitcoin is experiencing a price drop
and of course it had an effect on altcoin, i saw in coinmarketcap all altcoin red
this will continue if bitcoin still remains like this
bernashka

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

The reason for such a sharp collapse may be news from Asian countries, where crypto-currencies have undergone a new wave of regulation.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

I will advice you to hold because when ever you sell during panic time you will always be at a lost, because you sell below cost price but if you hold for a while the price will go up again that is how volatile the cryptocurrencies market is. When ever there is a drop in the price of bitcoin other cryptocurrencies will follow suit.
kuntet99

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

yes it is better to just keep it, because now the price of bitcoin again decreases, maybe we wait how many more days.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

Trust your instincts buddy. Smiley
Yes bitcoin is fluctuating and its going down for almost 25 days until today. Just keep monitoring the market and if the time comes that you have to decide if you want to sell it. Just trust your instincts, you'll mind would be clouded if the time comes but at least there won't be any regrets. If not, you could flip a coin then blame the coin if don't end up well. LOL

Good luck on your F5 keyboard button Smiley
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

When Bitcoin goes down, everything follows Smiley There are finally some good news so this might cause the market to recover:
https://coincodex.com/article/1267/us-senate-cryptocurrency-hearing-breathes-new-life-into-the-market/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

The key here is to not hesitate and watch the price go up while you sit there wishing you had bought. About 2 hours ago I saw what was happening and I calmly pulled out my Iphone, opened my Coinbase app and went ahead and purchased some Litecoin (because it has the fastest transfer speed of any coin on Coinbase). I then sent that Litecoin to my Bittrex held Litecoin wallet and after about 10 minutes I was able to trade my Litecoin for BTC which I then used to purchase XVG and RDD.... I highly recommend this approach since it is the fastest way to get fresh money into the market.
tikosewad3869

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

The coin holder tries to sell coin after meeting the sales target when buying cheap and then They sell at high prices today is the high price they start selling
coin bitcoin, altcoin them to earn money. If I will hold the coins until the price goes up again.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

If the coins are going down, why would you sell it? You will just lose money because of buying it with a high price and selling it low. The best way for you to do is to hold. Be patient and wait for the price of the coins to rise again. Wait for some few months and it will go back to its track again. Dont worry because coins really do experience crashes.

SolutionBase
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

In my mind, the crash centered on several bad news announcements, fear & growing uncertainty around regulation, and, most importantly, a logical correction to a mostly unearned sudden spike in evaluation - which nobody wants to admit (and it just so happened that 20K became a "concrete" of enough number that enough people could internally understand that maybe, just maybe, it couldn't in the near term go much higher). The people who think that bitcoin could just continue at that rate of valuation forever were just tricking themselves, or that, instead, it would just get to 20K and suddenly stabilize at that number is equally as absurd. Its not to say that it couldn't eventually be valued again at 20K, or that 20K couldn't eventually be a consensus number for it (like how $3000 was for a while), but instead, that such a surge as the one we just had would almost need to be invariably followed by a sell off is close to a given. A lot of people suddenly found themselves millionaires and said "man, I should get out while the going is good" - and they did. And these weren't people who were true believers, these were people who are bandwagon FOMO investors driving this craze. When we're talking all time highs it doesn't take much of a momentum shift to trigger a sells event, and that's what we got.

As for why the other coins suffered, well, bitcoin represents the old guard. Investors assume that what it does will be mirrored in the other cryptos, and because they believe that, it happens (their perceptions are basically creating the reality). So until there are some really serious bitcoin rivals (which ether might one day be), bitcoin will both help and hurt all other coins as it moves, since it sets the benchmark in terms of public perception.
musaonliner

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

I am looking when bitcoin having down this time all coin has down. so I think it's  depend on bitcoin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

9 February have been waiting as each year, due to the Chinese new year I guess they need some cash. This is a joke of course but the most of the giant holders of cyrpto currencies start selling them, when their target level reached they will start buying again.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:41:10 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 05:56:33 AM by TheCryptoChaser

Regulations and countries are banning the bitcoin. This is best time to invest your money in any coins to be honest with you. It will rise up soon. I believe May between November will be the highest number you'll see in this year. Stop thinking about why it's going down, you should start to think about your new investments. Cheeers !
jhonnydeep87

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

Not everything is falling, but there are some coins that are not much affected by the sudden drop in value. This can prove that they are still significant in the crypto world. If suddenly up and down is good, everything is normal. We also get a chance from the fluctuation for the bitcoin holders to be patient because it will soon recover. Cool
Alexis77600

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

Most of the alt go down because they are in relation with the BTC and especially they walk for good or bad news. But there are some exceptions that see their prices go up.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

Most of the alt go down because they are in relation with the BTC and especially they walk for good or bad news. But there are some exceptions that see their prices go up.
Yes i agree on that tbey are really related in bitcoin that is why when the bitcpin is now experiencing dropping of price the other coin well also dropping down like bitcoin and when we are going to look at and updated the chart when the chart of bitcoin going up the coin rise also.That is why I believe that there would be a relationship between bitcoin and  the crypto coin.
Crypto-2X

Activity: 101

Crypto is everything!!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

It was because of the BTC correction. So once it sorted it out then alt coins will rise again.
So just hold in patients.
codered000

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

Many countries are regulating and banning crypto that's why people who have Bitcoins or alts tend to sell it while they can,hence the supply of bitcoin grows and fewer demands lead to its price drop. And as for other coins, they co-exist with bitcoin so when the bitcoin drops or rise they too. You should hold and try to buy more when there's a crash in price because it will rise back again soon.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:27 AM

the price of the crypto market is going down because uncertain regulations.
the uncertain makes bitcoin or crypto holder sell their coin.
if the selling going continuously, the price will drop.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

That's not important as volatile cryptocurrency it will ups and down. I really hope they do well, going to be a monster again. You guys just need to choose one project in Crypto you really believe in. Then waiting a big move!

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:46:55 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins price was down and I think it's because of bitcoin price correction in the market  and other coins follow on bitcoin. Don't sell it, just hold patiently and the price will rise again.
RheamaeElbanbuena

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:16:09 AM

when drops btc and eth drops all coin so it's better to hold on when you get big enough because your btc value is smaller because it drops ..
gareng1468

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:20:30 AM

a lot of negative comments related to Btc fall, save your coin sell at the right time.
selling simultaneously even makes the exchange rate fall even further.
there is no guarantee btc will go up as before but selling it now is not the right step

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
rememberme15

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:32:32 AM

I prefer holding, for if you sell it, you will just lost some profit and then if it goes up again it will just make you hard to buy again in a high price, so another loss again.
rmzgav

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:38:50 AM

Altcoins greatly rely on Bitcoin price. When Bitcoin bounces back which I hope very soon, Altcoins will also go with the flow.
For now, let's just hold these Altcoins that we have.
nhoj25

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

it is related effect whenever Bitcoin goes down. One of the fastest growing banks of the USA, Metropolitan Commercial Bank has ceased all the deposits and withdrawals related to cryptocurrency international wire transfers. It seems it is the reason for the big dip of BTC value. I suggest to Hold your investments. For sure it will rise uo in the next days or months. you have already seen the potential of Bitcoin.
chengyinoing

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

The whole market doesn't look good, probably because India bans trading in bitcoins.

I won't sell bitcoin at a lower price, because it always fluctuates. Maybe it will pick up in two months.
Nobel Jane

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

In crypto world currency rate is not in our hands, we need to be patient here coz this currencies are like roller coaster that goes up and down.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

It's because price correction. Also because the price of bitcoin dumped, all coins are based on bitcoin price, as you can observed now, when the price of bitcoin is dump, some of altcoins also dumped. That is my own opinion, hope you can get it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

It's because price correction. Also because the price of bitcoin dumped, all coins are based on bitcoin price, as you can observed now, when the price of bitcoin is dump, some of altcoins also dumped. That is my own opinion, hope you can get it.

Well it was a dreaded combination of a correction from btc's crazy pump last december and the fuds that came left and right, from bans to illegalizing btc etc. Though i think we'rr seeing the light beyond the woods now even though we're not exactly out of it yet. We need more good news for btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

Yes that news is one of the reason why bitcoin treck in dawnfall.
We need another good news to cover that news and make the crypto recover.
suhano

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

Because all of them are affected by news related to crypto. We have seen a lot of bad  news related to crypto recently and thus the prices are going down.
dayem708

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

I am holding my coin. the latest crush is most probably attribute to fud and false news. after that, I think the market at this time is very bad because most of the big investors are selling all of their assets. the market depends on the investor.

And it is a Trading Cycle. sometimes up and sometimes may go down.

BlackRacerX

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

I think this is due to the collective downfall of the hype investors who pumped up the price during the hype of cryptocurrency and now they're all selling their coins at a cheap price and then cutting their losses. Another factor would be that a lot of hacks have been occuring these past few weeks.

josegr4ham

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

Good news! The bitcoin price started to grow again so don't panic, better days are ahead for precious bitcoin
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

Good news! The bitcoin price started to grow again so don't panic, better days are ahead for precious bitcoin
Morning grew, fell in the evening. Although there is no stable growth, but there is no sharp drop, so we are waiting and not nervous.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

As of this posting the prices of coins now are rising up. And probably their trust on using bitcoin is now up once again inspite of what happen after so much negative effects after banning and other events having impact on its price. Though by this time its still risky as you said and anything can happen and I agree with you. Lets just hope it becomes even more stable.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
xiaohao111

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I think it's normal for bitcoin to fall.
When the bad news about bitcoin comes to the market, bitcoin may fall.
I think it's because the global stock market has plummeted and people are panicking, and people are also panicking about selling bitcoins.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Well it was a dreaded combination of a correction from btc's crazy pump last december and the fuds that came left and right, from bans to illegalizing btc etc. Though i think we'rr seeing the light beyond the woods now even though we're not exactly out of it yet. We need more good news for btc
All coins are going down it is because bitcoin is volatility and coins are depends on bitcoin .Also i think theres a lot of negative feedback on bitcoin which investors are discouraged to invest there money. As the matter of fact reporter is a reason why the price is struggling because of there bad news.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

Normally coins price is volatile and they are varying with time but from last some weeks price of all coins are mostly falling and according to my knowledge this is because of some news that facebook like site have stop advertising of bitcoins so social media is the strong source of advertisement now a days i think that is the main reason.
coinlib

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

Short Answer: Because the Total Market Cap is going down. It's been just a couple of days that recovery has started.

Additionally: Not all coins are going down actually. There are some coins which saw profits the last 30 days as shown on Coinlib and this image

Each coin's price is theoretically independent but almost all coins get affected by the movement of the total market cap and the top coins, like Bitcoin
Adsily

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

The media trying to get into crypto at lower price Smiley
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

When will be market back on its feet again???
thanhqn

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

Altcoin is too dependent on bitcoin pricing. When bitcoin goes down they will all sell altcoin to get bitcoin and sell bitcoin so as not to suffer capital losses.
Alexis77600

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

It is true that there is a lot of manipulation the Big whales take advantage of the bad news to buy back lower .

Rafikusuma

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

why alt coin down?
in my opinion the rise of alt coin caused by the price of bitcoin. if bitcoin is rising in price then alt coin can also rise in price, but if bitcoin down the price then altcoin will also drop its price. can also cause alt coin caused by the unstable price bicoin. if bicoin is stable at high price then alt coin will not fall in price.
BitXtokens

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

do not sell hold it. market is recover in few weeks.
evgeshti

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

All altcoins were showered due to a strong bitcoin dump. Big whales decided to re-buy (and this process does not last forever) and they began to bring down the price and the trend. Plus, the Chinese New Year has happened to a strong fall! As soon as the Chinese finish giving each other gifts and continue to return money to the crypto industry, bitcoin will come to its senses and understand that it is time to return from the system. Immediately after that, all altcoins after seeing the example of the big brother will go up, to green numbers in the Blockfolio. Now our best friend is HODL. Wait a couple weeks and go back to the profits! HODL my friends, just HODL!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cyptosunny

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Well there have been many factors behind the fall of every coin throught the beginning of this year as first the chinese banned the crypto than the other bad news as well as the investors are taking there amount out to make a investment at some good price to take out the best
Geemy

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

Because people do not deal with currencies alone, but deal with Betcquin This affects the price of the currency when the price or rise of the price of Betcquin
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

All cryptocurrencies depend on the price of bitcoin. As the price of btc drops then other currencies also lose their value. The btc value is the basis that sets the direction for other currencies.

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

must altcoins are down this is because they are either peer to bitcoin or Ethereum.
Socioman

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

Now the market correction. The price of bitcoin is decreasing - the price of altcoins is decreasing. If the price of bitcoin quickly begins to rise, the price of altcoyines will decrease even lower. The price of altcoins will grow when the price of bitcoin rises and stops at a certain mark. But it is not exactly Smiley

Melodimayy

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

i guess that is because bitcoin prices going down so hard that many alternative coin drop as well. what we can do is to hold the coin and wait for bitcoin prices to recover and lets see what the others could do. the best thing beside hold is to buy some coin at the low prices and see how much the percentage of growth that you could get.
LAWoman

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

The trend is changing, we have to buy bitcoins now.
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

This is a common occurrence in trading. there is a time to go up and down, what you need to set is your sales target, if it goes down very quickly you should save who knows it will go back up, and when the price is still high. You are better off selling to avoid a quick price reduction and may not necessarily return if it has gone down.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

I think maybe all coins are going down because bitcoin price is dumping and others are afraid that maybe bitcoin get much lowered so they sell their coins that's why its happening. But it will return someday so for now you need to hold your coins.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

this becomes a common thing when all altcoin prices go down
not without reason, when the bitcoin price becomes the benchmark of all altcoin down then automatically altcoin price will also come down
I advise you to keep your altcoin and not panic with the current situation
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

No one really knows why it happened but it negatively affected the market value of most of the cryptos not only Bitcoin. But I suggest that holding will be much necessary compared to selling just because of panic. Also, this is the right time to invest since its price is just starting to increase and profit will be earned as its price is going up. Avoid selling because it will just make the situation worse.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
YoungMaster

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

This is due to the effect of bitcoin as the center of cryptocurrencies.
Maybe in dollar the price of the altcoins went down, but its satoshi value per altcoins won't be affected mostly.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lunaalthea

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

I think the best thing for you to do is to hold your coins before selling it. If you have conducted your own research about the crypto indistry. The market is really bad right now, however it is trying its best to recover. We as investors and holders should not bail out to our coins, we have to trust their potential and value. The moment we start thinking that crypto is not valuable, the very foundation of cryptocurrency will fall.

tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Many of the markets are down, not only crypto, did you see the news of dow jones losing 1500 point and the oil prices, this happens all over, we retrace again and all will be well, in fact some confidence may transfer to our coins!
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

So for me all coins are going down because some bitcoin users sells it and because of the demands that were always ask by some buyers . Bitcion is going down because of its price .
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

Not only coins are going down, in fact most of all kinds of currency,can it be coins or fiat are not exempted into this scenario because it is normal in all forms of investment.The fact that it is belong to a currency it will be included in ups and down of trading. If you wish to hold or sell your bitcoins is absolutely it in yours decision.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

I think maybe all coins are going down because bitcoin price is dumping and others are afraid that maybe bitcoin get much lowered so they sell their coins that's why its happening. But it will return someday so for now you need to hold your coins.
All virtual currencies are in one way or another dependent on bitcoin and this is why when bitcoin is not doing well in the market, their market performance is also affected. Bitcoin is a true leader of the all crypto currencies. Even if it is going through hard dip, there is nothing to get frightened because it is normal in the crypto market to face dumps and pumps. This is the right time to buy it at low rates because it is very rare for bitcoin to be available at cheap rates.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TiffanyLien23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

There are so-called bitcoin whales where they have large investments in the world of crypto. The bitcoin whales hold their coins especially bitcoins, by the month of January they sell it in a very high price so the bitcoin price has dropped considerably and the altcoins are affected, but now it's increasing up the step by step , so please we have to keep on waiting until it will going up again and for sure at that time when bitcoin whales buy more coins then it's going to increase again.
Dico88

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

For me, if you fear the price goes down you better sell it. If you believe the coin will rise again, holding it to be one of the best ways and waiting when the price goes up and after that you can immediately sell and buy when you need it. Cool
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

Bitcoin correction is taking place, the astronomic increase late last year is sure to correct it self and also The principle of demand and supply is on with  price  is sure to fluctuate, now is time to hold and buy more, as we are sure to witness a rise in the price of Altcoin as Bitcoin get to it level of final correction
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Bitcoin correction is taking place, the astronomic increase late last year is sure to correct it self
How low can it go?  Probably see $7000 soon?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
LordTricky

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Bitcoin correction is taking place, the astronomic increase late last year is sure to correct it self
How low can it go?  Probably see $7000 soon?

Penny per coin if this incorrect application of KYC is not outlawed...
DevilCredit

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

all altcoin down is common, even I also read a lot because it altcoin and bitcoin often dropped in the early years. with this kind, of course, chill deal with it and more to the don't panic.
Angletim

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

When all COINS are on the decline, don't panic, if you sell your COINS now, you will lose a lot, you should continue to hold, waiting for their recovery, so that you can reduce a lot of damage
online73

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

why all coins are going down ..?
This is a simple law of the market. - Before the New Year, the price has risen too rapidly, but now it's a time of decline. No one will say when the price will fly up again. But, I will not say anything new, - the lower the price, the higher it will then fly up. If you look at any asset on the stock exchange, it's a sinusoid. Today the price falls, tomorrow it rises. This is the law. And with this, neither what nor who can not do.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

Usually when the price of bitcoin decreases, the value of altcoins also decreases. That's how it is on the cryptocurrency market. You have to wait for the price of bitcoin to increase. Then altcoiny will also start to recover.
zais

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

relative depending on the circumstances of each type of coin respectively though
the coin of bitcoin or altcoin down as deep as it can certainly rise again however
the increase is still relatively dependent on market enthusiasts and market demand and strength
buyer of bitcoin coins, altcoin which is fully decisive
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

why all the coins down ..?
which causes the price of coins down it all do not know the cause.
but I think it is most likely the cause of the price of the coin in the market because he thinks the value of a currency that causes the coin to fall.
high coin prices affect the amount of currency more circulating and cause the currency to decline.

LordTricky

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

NOBODY stupid enough to share their own ID with exchanges who don't even need it...
GeorgiyBilyk

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Do not panic! This is a temporary phenomenon, called correction! There is no constant growth in the crypt world !!!! If you look at the schedule in past years, you will see the same thing! Now in March very rapid and high growth will begin! Wait for the Lord!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

The effect of people transaction to a specific market is huge when it comes to new token on altcoins becssweu we all know that most of the stock of altcoins has an attainable movement on the market that would be the reason for its price to drop or to even increased. It is much better if we would just have the time to support the system of Bitcoin more for us to a better experience on investment specially on trading.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

This seems like a rule, Every virtual currency has a golden age and a period of crisis, Bitcoin is the most powerful coin but can not avoid this rule.

So, don't worry, keep it

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Do not panic! This is a temporary phenomenon, called correction! There is no constant growth in the crypt world !!!! If you look at the schedule in past years, you will see the same thing! Now in March very rapid and high growth will begin! Wait for the Lord!
Last major correction took 3 years to overcome.  Wait around for a while if you can.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Keeminakar

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

This is quite a natural correction. The cryptocurrency market is very prone to various news, which affect the value of coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

I think this is the reasons why all coins are going down. The huge blow in crypto market one of the fastest growing bank of the USA Metropolitan commercial banks has ceased all the deposits and widrawals related to crytocurrency international wire transfers. Thats because most of the exchange cryptocurrency firms and agencies are using Metropolitan bank service for international wires.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

When all COINS are on the decline, don't panic, if you sell your COINS now, you will lose a lot, you should continue to hold, waiting for their recovery, so that you can reduce a lot of damage
There are certain reasons behind this much downfall in overall market of the crypto currency and panic selling is one of the major reasons amongst others. There is nothing to be worried about and that you just need to believe in this thing that the market will rise once again and that you will never lose your money if you kept on holding all of your coins for some good period of time.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

You are claiming that it will rise in the march, but I would say that wait a little bit more as in my opinion the price will rise slowly and gradually but the significant rise will be seen by the end of the may, as we will be heading towards the end of the financial circle, and after that I guess a little bit of price will fall but by the end of the year we can see the specific change in the prices. And if we see the patterns of last couple of years, I think it’s almost the same but one thing is sure that the panic remains in the market.
ralph_0608

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

Most crypto currency was down maybe due to bearish season in crypto market which maybe attribute to Bitcoin major correction after its impressive performance last year where bitcoin and crypto currency was the talk of the town anywhere and this draw large attention to new investors who invest in bitcoin but sadly broke when bitcoin continuously down.

joshy23

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

Most crypto currency was down maybe due to bearish season in crypto market which maybe attribute to Bitcoin major correction after its impressive performance last year where bitcoin and crypto currency was the talk of the town anywhere and this draw large attention to new investors who invest in bitcoin but sadly broke when bitcoin continuously down.
Because after that major attention brought to this industry, government started to implement some rulings in behalf of crypto industry, each nations have their own position making new investors to stay away for some reasons, I think if this corrections will be overcome and those rules of the law from different countries will be taking cared then value of crypto's will start to grow and the market will begin to be in green again.
Maryverycool

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

When there is bad news about bitcoin, the price of bitcoins and other altcoins falls. It's very normal, I think it's a free adjustment of bitcoin, and it's going to get back to normal.
lautantepi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

This is what often happens in trading. there are times up and down, if it is very drastic drop you should hold who knows it will go back up, and when the price is still high. You are better off selling to avoid drastic price reductions and may not necessarily return if it has gone down.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

Usually, altcoins are just pumped and dump unless it has a purpose in the market and has physical items that it can sell to people. Due to dumping and declining price of bitcoin it usually affects other altcoins price because it is the base of a value of other coins out in the market.
laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

Obviously all the coins are down because bitcoins is decreasing all the way. This is a good time to invest because the value of all the other altcoins are also decreasing it only means that it is not a bad thing because it gives other people a time to invest in order to earn profit when the market goes back to normal.

melekseverce

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

I think this is all because of the Bitcoin ban in some countries. The prohibition of the use of Bitcoin has an impact on the decline in Bitcoin prices, thus automatically lowering the price of Altcoin. Perhaps I would like to speculate that during these 4 days we have gained an incredible wave. Prices go up very little, but the decline is very high. I am wondering if this happens continuously then it is not impossible that the next few days Bitcoin price could decrease again.
Amilhussin24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

It is the matter of demand and supply. For example the company has a 5 million total of tokens. And they distributed the 3 million in every campaigns, such as facebook and twitter bounty, and airdrop, and with a total of 5000 people participants, or token holders. And the remaining 2 million token is on a sale. It depends on a people who will got interested on their token, so automatically the price or demand of token will get high. Because the supply of it will decreased, and demand will increased. Just keep hold, and be researchful.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:53:39 PM

I think because of the idea of demand and supply. Other coins are going down because the demand of that specofic coin is getting higher so that by making it down can lessen the demand and making it stable. Many people actually know about this yet keep on demand and supply which make other coin unavailable ang cause it to have low rate.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
joebrook

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

Usually, altcoins are just pumped and dump unless it has a purpose in the market and has physical items that it can sell to people. Due to dumping and declining price of bitcoin it usually affects other altcoins price because it is the base of a value of other coins out in the market.
Thats why i really never indulge in the alt coin business because if you fail to read the signs, you might end up losing almost all of your initial investments. But i have seen that the current price of bitcoins whether high or low also affects the value of alt coins as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

How did you even know about the existence of bitcoins? Most likely one of your "friends" in social networks posted a post about what there is such a cool thing - a new world currency.
gordeevaverona

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

I will keep bitcoin for now is the happiness to buy it at 8 to. All holders who like me then will get a good pay
LordTricky

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

I will keep bitcoin for now is the happiness to buy it at 8 to. All holders who like me then will get a good pay

its going down to a penny a coin, blame the incorrect application of KYC by retards owning exchange sites Wink
RealSohan

Activity: 197

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

Cryptocarrency is a market that will increase for a long time, and will remain low for some time. Now all the coins are going down a lot. Now you buy coins at a lower price. When the price increases, you can earn a lot of profit by selling it.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

The price of all altcoins now are dependent on the price of bitcoin in the market so if bitcoin goes down, all other coins will go down. It's just normal market movements and some people might even argue that a market as low as this means there is a bull market coming soon.
kynaz

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

The price of all altcoins now are dependent on the price of bitcoin in the market so if bitcoin goes down, all other coins will go down. It's just normal market movements and some people might even argue that a market as low as this means there is a bull market coming soon.
I agree with you . The Cryptocurrency market is showing signs of significant decline in recent times. I think it will take a long time for this market to recover but if there is confidence in Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin then surely the price of all altcoin will increase by at least x5 and this is a good time to buy or hold

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
haxker007

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

Not all things are falling but rather there are a few coins that are very little influenced by the sudden drop in esteem. This can demonstrate that they are as yet noteworthy in the crypto world. In the event that all of a sudden all over is great everything is ordinary. We additionally get a shot from the fluctuation for the BTC holders to be quiet since it will soon recoup.
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

It is just a normal thing here on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, there are several factors that may affect the movement of all these coins, like demands, price corrections, supply, speculations that leads to panic selling or buying, and many more. However, all of these are giving way to investors to do their marketing tactics on how to benefits from this price changes. So, whenever the price of your coin went down, do not panic, just wait until the price recover before you sell.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
geverciss

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

It is the matter of demand and supply. For example the company has a 5 million total of tokens. And they distributed the 3 million in every campaigns, such as facebook and twitter bounty, and airdrop, and with a total of 5000 people participants, or token holders. And the remaining 2 million token is on a sale. It depends on a people who will got interested on their token, so automatically the price or demand of token will get high. Because the supply of it will decreased, and demand will increased. Just keep hold, and be researchful.

That is exactly why selling tokens right after the finish of ICO is a really bad idea. Most of the investors actually don't want to support the project, only hope to get profit. Dumping a huge amount of token creates panic, therefore, prices fall , and then smart investors buy them at lower price;D Besides, sometimes token holders are promised to be given some bonuses like additional airdropping tokens. Hurrying to sell just results in receiving no or minor profit.
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

Falling prices for the cryptocurrency market are normal,
for traders who are familiar with the stock market index or forex.
the fall value for a currency and a share occurs in a variety of reasons that have a significant impact on market emotions.

cryptocurrency has an inherent risk rate
where Price is determined by the Circulating Supply
means the Circulating Supply is determined by the number of coins circulating in the market and in the public hands,
including those in your hand.
therefore within 24 hours if there is no interest in buying
then the supply is not reduced
but the price will be lowered with reasonable value
and you can consider it as a March 2018  promotion. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

for all coins it seems that it is very unlikely because the enthusiasts of cryptocurrency are so many but different stories for those who do not seris in developing their coin is definitely the price of the coin will go down, so I think the price drop depends on the developer.
Udrujec

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

This is a temporary correction of the market, this is normal. Keep holding your coins, don't sell if you don't want to lose profit.

Kayla

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

The prices of all coins are getting down, until today the coin is still decreasing. Lots of factors that cause all the coins to drop. I think the cause is that some countries prohibit the existence of bitcoin or altcoin, a lot of coins are emerging and decreased one's confidence level of bitcoin.
If you are selling it now, it must be very low price. You'd better keep it for a few more months, perhaps the price of the coin will go up.

Svafnir74

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

I think that the coins are falling in price because everyone believes in the price increase and they want it to be expensive. Must pass the time to make such people less. When the majority will be pessimistic, then there will be growth. Now it is better not to sell coins.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

no one know the real reason but for sure there is a lot of reasons and this market can be played eazly eth best coin from 1500 to 590 $

Free palestine
nmax21

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

Crypto-currency market is managed by large investors, and for them, after the growth to $ 20,000, a low price is now profitable to buy at a low price until the new pampa.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

"I can smell the alt season"... Yeahhhhh right, that's what you wish.

Everyone owns altcoins. How the fuck will they go up? Someone has to buy them. Is new money coming out of nowhere into altcoins? Nope...

What needs to happen is BTC to become name of the game again. We need it to go up and break previous all time highs. When BTC is rallying everyone will be joining the train and dumping their altcoins. When Bitcoin is past 20k and a lot of new money has been pumped into the game, alts will have bottomed out at some point and new altcoin season might begin.

All altcoin seasons have been based on dreams and beliefs(note, there is no product. Altcoins are basically tulips for the most part). Is this one going to be the same? Or have people who have lost money gotten smarter?

I really hope so we get another stupid alt season and everything pumps hard. But this is very very questionable(regulations are coming, maybe all sources have been exhausted as well).

So my questions for you are:
1)Is there a lot of potential new people who don't own any crypto yet? Or has every millenial already bought some shitcoins?
2)Which coin will most people find valuable/worth investing into? To give an example, Ripple was one such coin. What do you think, which one could be next, which ones?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to hit the Merit button if you feel like this post deserves it Wink

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
joshua05

Activity: 310
Merit: 103

Rookie Website developer

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

I believe, from bitcoins own strategies in handling its own negotiators, going down and selling it would be a great idea, somehow, we may regret it later if prices will high up to its first price

▰▰▰  KingCasino  ▰▰▰
▰▰▰    licensed cryptocurrency online casino site in curacao    ▰▰▰
▰▰▰ Telegram    Twitter     Facebook ▰▰▰
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

They are going down because bitcoin is going down. Bitcoin is the king of all coins and the value of other coins depends on the value of bitcoin, so if bitcoin goes down, they all follow
Bellator

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

Its all because that most investors believe in different rumors that was being spreaded in the bitcoin community and what was reported in television and social medias that talking about disadvantages of bitcoin and people believe in it without any basis, i think this is one of the reason that i see affect fluctuation of price and slowers the growth of bitcoins price in the market.You can sell it depends on your crypto strategy,we all want to profit in this crypto community but sadly there were investors that has weak hands to unhold their coins for a longer time investments.

PatyZante

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

A friendly reminder everytime the prices are down, just stay calm and be patient. Honestly it's better to be said than done but it is still doable and possible, just always remind yourself that it is just all part of the game, it is just a phase. When the prices are down, I do two thing, HOLD and buy more coins as much as I can, by doing these I will be able to ensure a better profit once the price goes up. Don't worry prices going down is part of a healthy market, it will soon go up in no time.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

relax, it is just because a correction i think.
the impact of $19k price was too high for bitcoin to correct its value now.
that i believed.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

This is quite a natural correction. The cryptocurrency market is very prone to various news, which affect the value of coins.

Currently I hold a lot of coins, now because of the red color in the market. I even lost a lot on bitcoin but after the red days there will be a green day so I'll just hold it.
Depending on whether you still get a profit even if the market is down then you can sell it. But in my opinion, I will hold it.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

There's been a lot of bad news lately about bitcoin. Google bans the advertising of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, and the United States may impose strict regulations on cryptocurrencies, which have led to a drop in the prices of all COINS in the encryption market.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Everyone is aware of this reality that altcoins are the mere followers of bitcoin and they are nothing without bitcoin in the market. They have no other chance or option than going after bitcoin all the way. Even at present, no altcoin is able to stand out bitcoin when bitcoin is staying at the cheapest possible rates for it. Altcoins have also decreased in value because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is obviously their true master.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

Alt coins can not be used in any store, you cannot buy a car, house or anything online with alt coins.
Alt coins are ONLY good for buying Bitcoin.

When Bitcoin goes down because of stupid people thinking ICOs = Bitcoin, alt coins drop too.
Alt coins ONLY have value because you can trade them for Bitcoin or some other alt.  Alts alone are nothing without bitcoin.
Alts go down with BTC more or less.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

I believe, from bitcoins own strategies in handling its own negotiators, going down and selling it would be a great idea, somehow, we may regret it later if prices will high up to its first price
For sure it is all bout us that how we use it and how we deal with our bitcoin, if  we will trust bitcoin then we will not have to regret because at the time of low price it is very important to believe our relation with bitcoin and hold it for the long time, price of bitcoin never remain same for long time, it decreases but only for few months, then after that price naturally start to increase and get high, for me bitcoin price fall is very common factor I am not worried about my investment.

It is the common thing in bitcoin and other crypto currencies so you can wait for sometimes it is the right way because if the price will increase again you will get a good profit or if the price will go down sell you currencies.
Similificator

Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

There can be a lot of reasons as to why this is happening since there are countless fuds out there running all over the internet. And with all these fud, people that are too lazy to learn more about cryptos are busy panic selling which is why the prices have dropped a lot. But no worries, this storm will pass sooner or later as these weak handed people get shaken out of this industry. So just hold, read more to confirm things to ease your mind and go relax. Good day man, see you on the moon.
megalith07

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

I think this is because of the aggregate ruin of the buildup speculators who pumped up the cost amid the buildup of cryptocurrency and now they're all selling their coins at a modest cost and afterward cutting their misfortunes. Another factor would be that a great deal of hacks have been happening these previous couple of weeks.
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Its a culprit between supply and demand...
As demand goes up people going to but the crypto currencies but when supply goes up people goes in panic and start to sell the coin
Now, its in supply time so bitcoin and also other coin will going to fall for a shorter time
but in the near future it will gain there momentum and going to rise again.
so, those who sell there coin in panic will suffer in the long run
im holding my coin cause i know it will going to rise again.
just check on the website which coin will going to make a bumper in 2018
and do your own research so u will understand whether it is good or bad to keep the coins to u or o sell it Smiley
Roboabhishek

Merit: 528

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

holding your bitcoin is the best thing right now just wait for the perfect moment to sell your bitcoins.all coins are going down beacuse bitcoin price is going down.
Marrionbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

As of right now, I am not sure what really affects on why the price of Bitcoin and Other cryptocurrencies are still going down. And I think it has so many factors that can affect the price. Since, the prices keeps on going down, just don't be discourage but instead take this as opportunity to invest more and then hold until you have reached the desired income. Bitcoin is too big to lose so you can never go wrong about it.
1jaffa1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:19:48 AM

Most of the times when bitcoin decreases there’s a tendency that all alternative currency follows but not all just to be clear.. I can only see one thing and that is because investment coin like bitcoin is sold to buy some coin in dip and other way around. It’s hard to point any other reason than what is on my mind as there’s no such a good prediction but just a better speculation that is subjective.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

Take a tour and learn about the crypto market for a long enough time. We all recognize the dominance and influence of bitcoin in the marketplace. The popularity and reputation of bitcoin makes it special. Whenever the bitcoin value decreases, the value of most altcoin in the market decreases. This process occurs naturally and the market grows when bitcoin grows.
Specular

Activity: 180

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

It is all up to you brother. If you believe in the cryptocurrencies that you have then you should hodl and wait for it to be successful. If you want to gain only profits then sell it on positive gains. Eventually, you have the control of your assets. This dip is just normal in the crypto land.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

It's easy because you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin is going down badly for now and with it will have an impact on other Altcoin.
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

There have been many reasons for the recent decline, but the good news is that the decline has stopped. Yesterday, the lightning network has started to deploy nodes and the docking of merchants is good news for Bitcoin. Today I think Bitcoin is starting to rise. Great.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:36:54 AM

They are all affected by bitcoin price and you can see that bitcoin price is going down in months.
Do not be panic, just hold your coin. I hope the market will become green soon.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

many factors cause an cryptocurrency to fall in price, firstly because the falling bitcoin price causes the price of almost all cryptocurrency to fall too, since bitcoin is the benchmark of all cryptocurrency, all cryptocurrency are judged on bitcoin prices. the second because cryptocurrency itself, there may be issues and negative news circulating that causes the price of cryptocurrency to fall
dangwapo311

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

What we are experiencing right now is normal. It has happened before so keep calm and don't panic. I suggest keep holding your precious coin and wait till price goes up. But in the end the decision still up to you, wether you trust what others say or you trust your own instincts and gut feeling.
Beldon

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:17 AM

why all coins are going down..? can I sell it or hold.
All that down coin is due to many factors that affect it. Either of the factors that various countries forbid the use of Bitcoin or other factors. But even if all the coins are down, I will be sure that this is only temporary and will raise a few more bulls in the future. Surely I will keep holding my coins until the price is high.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
parassinghal

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

Don't know the exact reason that why all coins are going down but i think its because of ban happened in various countries. And i also think that this price drop will not be for long time. The price will increase in upcoming months. So its better to hold your coin for some more time.

LynielZbl

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

Most of the coins have fallen buy not all of them. The price of a bitcoin in the dollar or in the fiat money falls but if you pay attention to the coin to btc it's not too bad to crash because I always look at the market of btc and fiat market before I sell. Actually tasty coin sells you a bitcoin at the price of the coin or your token is high in bitcoin. If you sell your coin to bitcoin and you can not buy the bitcoin's price on usd double profit you will get. It is important to analyze the market really for us to sell or take steps to do our money. And most of all we have to determined if it is the best time to sell or not in order not to waste a lot of money because of a panic selling.
mahilchii

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

There are many reasons for crypto market to go down and there is no one specific reason for each. Crypto market is always volatile and anything can happen at any time, 30% to 40 dip may be seen or 40% to 50% rise may be seen in a day. Don't worry now and if you have any crypto just hold it and sell when price reaches the moon.

4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

The coin down may be the result of competing factors among other coins.
Saiful Islam777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

The current price of the crypto currency is very low. It has reduced its use in many countries. Due to the low Bitcoin merchandise, the price of the crypto currency in the current market is low.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

The currency has always been volatile in recent times, but many investors still choose these currencies to invest, I think Bitcoin may be the most attractive currency today because its price is Popular and familiar to investors.

mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

There is way too much supply of bitcoins in the market and not enough people are buying up these coins. And if bitcoin goes down, then all cryptos go down.
LordTricky

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

They are all tanking because NOBODY is stupid enough to hand over ID to idiots who have no need for it... Roll on a penny a coin
sollahp

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

They are all tanking because NOBODY is stupid enough to hand over ID to idiots who have no need for it... Roll on a penny a coin
I trust in the developers to continue doing a great job and promised myself to separate this coin from my portfolio, period!

There are a lot of scandals, fake news and so on. I think that just will continue and become even more sophisticated.

I had a break from reading the news and checking my portfolio for 3.5 years (2014 - 2017) Why, because every time I did - I ended up questioning my own judgement, the tech, my evaluation. Same stuff was going on as it is today, people were screaming and articles would be saying it died. You could find predictions contradicting each other every day.

I don’t consider the odds are high, to predict the fall of bitcoin if that ever happened, the spreads on the exchanges are not to huge and if someone sold a huge aka Winklewoss twins amount, it would flash crash and go to zero, with all buyers not placing new orders. But this I don’t think will happen, probability is not high in my opinion.

Tigerw

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

I myself would like to know the reason for the price drop, but I think that many would not refuse such information Smiley Perhaps this is due to panic and people sell very much and because the price has fallen, and perhaps to someone it is profitable. I personally buy bitcoin when there is an opportunity and I'm not afraid to lose.
cherrymobile

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

this a opportunity to all to invest more when the value is to low and if you search in google cryptocurrency is not stalbe because it is always changing or called volatility so we will get moneyif we know what will happen in the chart in trading but theres a lot of group now that can pump and dump the coin so pick wisely and choose a good coin.
LordTricky

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

I trust in the developers to continue doing a great job and promised myself to separate this coin from my portfolio, period!

There are a lot of scandals, fake news and so on. I think that just will continue and become even more sophisticated.

I had a break from reading the news and checking my portfolio for 3.5 years (2014 - 2017) Why, because every time I did - I ended up questioning my own judgement, the tech, my evaluation. Same stuff was going on as it is today, people were screaming and articles would be saying it died. You could find predictions contradicting each other every day.

I don’t consider the odds are high, to predict the fall of bitcoin if that ever happened, the spreads on the exchanges are not to huge and if someone sold a huge aka Winklewoss twins amount, it would flash crash and go to zero, with all buyers not placing new orders. But this I don’t think will happen, probability is not high in my opinion.

Allow me to rephrase, sorry but NOBODY is stupid enough to hand over ID, just look at polo, this time last year over 30000 active users at any one time, now they claim to have under 10000 traders active and online, which is very likely a manipulated figure, they probably have less than 1000 users active at any one time, and it is al because they are extorting ID incorrectly, KYC = know your customer, funny thing is though, we don't buy anything from the exchanges we buy from other users of exchanges.

They do not need our ID and will not get it, there is no demand, nor will there be while the ID game is on going...
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

the drop in the rate of crypto-currency is considered a normal process, because the market does not obey the control of any regulators, and nobody is responsible for the collapses and bubbles. But this is typical for small jumps (within one or two dozen percent), which can not be said about major races, such as the fall of the crypto currency in 2018, which frightened everyone.
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

The price of btc affects the price of all other alternative coins. Because btc is the king of digital currencies. And any coin that can not be exchanged to bitcoin, has no problem low market value.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

why all the coins dropped because of the bad market right now I will hold my coins first and if the price of btc returns to the previous or double price then I will leave the rest if the tokens

tuikindu01

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

I think that all the COINS now fall is a market correction, and the growth is not good for the market.

I think we should keep our own COINS until the market goes up.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

It ia because of bitcoin. When bitcoin is down all cpina will be affected. Why? All sources of crypto or digital money are connected to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the central and universal unit of the cryptocurrency. Just think of other coins connected to bitcoin, if btc is dumping and decreasing in value all coins rather other coins are affected, thats why it really affect the other crypto.
bachanhlac

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

I think all altcoin is down becase BTC down. The truth of prople about BTC is decrease and many people get out of market. I think BTC will down more and altcoin is down more, too
t3m4nc0k

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

I think that all the COINS now fall is a market correction, and the growth is not good for the market.

I think we should keep our own COINS until the market goes up.
it's true that selling it now will not give you much profit but it could be a loss, hold it until all conditions get better and the price will increase for a few months, that's because the condition will not be possible like this

aucoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

All the coins now fall cause of the price of BTC, i think.

But you better keep it now, the price of BTC will return so it will goes up really soon.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

All the coins now fall cause of the price of BTC, i think.

But you better keep it now, the price of BTC will return so it will goes up really soon.
I agree with you. Obviously, with the exception of some coins, all other altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin, as an indicator on the crypto-currency market. I hope that soon its price will rise, and the price of altcoins will follow.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

As we all know that we have recently experienced the correction in last couple of months in Bitcoin, it affected altcoins too so it created domino effect in the market and price is falling. However, I am expecting price to recover from this month and we will see a fresh all time high level before Dec 2018. At this point even if the market is in the green mood, there are the investors who were waiting for exit opportunity and selling their investments.
LordTricky

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

As we all know that we have recently experienced the correction in last couple of months in Bitcoin, it affected altcoins too so it created domino effect in the market and price is falling. However, I am expecting price to recover from this month and we will see a fresh all time high level before Dec 2018. At this point even if the market is in the green mood, there are the investors who were waiting for exit opportunity and selling their investments.

As much as I want to agree with you, its an impossibility, it can not rise while this incorrect application of KYC is ongoing Sad
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

the price of bitcoin and altcoin is destroyed because there is news that assesses the bitcoin in terms of negative just gan without seeing from the positive side. as Google prohibits ads that smell ico. the problem is not finished yet. there is already a negative issue again. from Twitter and Facebook Prohibiting bitcoin advertisements.

but just seen the market price bitcoin has started to improve. although only slightly and not in accordance with my target .
marjon

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Because most of Altcoins is only relying on Bitcoin. So it happens when Bitcoin price down. Eventually, Altcoins are badly affected because they are mainly paired in Bitcoin in trading.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Coins are going down because bitcoin price is going down which is due to so many people panic selling and then the FUDs from the last couple of weeks have been quite glaring and daunting but now we are seeing a recovery.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

There's no definite r eason on this scenario but it will depend on a user if he/she will sell r hold. Due to the continuous decrease on Bitcoin's market value, investors are lsing money so selling will somewhat cut their losses but will also cut their potential profit as well. Holding on the other hand is much necessary given that there is a chance that the market will soon recover.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LordTricky

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Coins are going down because bitcoin price is going down which is due to so many people panic selling and then the FUDs from the last couple of weeks have been quite glaring and daunting but now we are seeing a recovery.

It is fake Wink

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@lordtricky/bitcoin-and-adoption-or-the-lack-thereof
^^^ should give you an understanding Wink
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

Most of the coins as of now are decreasing prices. It depends to the coin that you have if they better to hold or better to sell. But I suggest before making a decision you must better if you make a lot of research so you can avoid losing profit because they have possible the price increase again and if that happen the possible profit that you get will be lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Yes, there was bad news about bitcoin, which led to panic selling of bitcoins, and the price of bitcoin fell. When the price of bitcoin falls, the whole encryption market will panic, and people will choose to sell the altcoins they hold, and prices will fall.
NightCloudz07

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

all coins are going down because of bitcoin situation all coins are going down if bitcoin is down so its better to hold it and not for sale now.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
durgeshjishri

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

Its market place,and once there is some buying starts the price will automatically go up
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

actually it wasnt down,bitcoin only facing the real price..this is the outcome of corrections from the bubble of 2017 December..i am a victim too since i bought some of my coins last mid of january when i though recovery was indeed but im wrong,instead price continuous to fal as if my folio lost 35% ..since i believe in crypto and my coins i will continue to handle and hold them until i get my target value and profit from my investment
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

I also do not know.
I think this is hurting many people even the investors. Investors should also be more cautious in investing their funds for ongoing projects.

jaylhynne018

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

its better to hold it for now because al coins falling and i know the reason why all of the coins are going down because of bitcoin decreasing so that reason proves that all coins king is bitcoin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Arwinkim

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

Basically, alt coins depend on bitcoin price movement. As "mother" of crypto currency, bitcoin represent the whole market too.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

It is normal for you to go up and down. It has grown so fast that it will have to be adjusted, if you have a profit then you can sell, or should keep
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

No certain reason of current falling. But, it ls certainly temporary. That is why now is a good time to invest till everything is up again.

dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

I strongly agree and also think that, the market at this time is very bad because most of the big investors are selling all of their assets to USDT and waiting for the Asian New Year. And adding also my opinion that, I’m sure that there is no point in selling at this low level. You will loose the funds, you will loose the profits and then prices will start rebounding in couple of weeks. In addition, The fluctuations in price of Bitcoin is very common.Not only in bitcoin,in all Crypto currency including ETH,litecoin,Monero,Waves and so on.In the trading of Crypto currency,raise and fall is very common.Use both the option,if the price reduced inverse your money in that coin and hold it till reach good value.
bitctrimor1

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

In cases when all the coins are down, especially the ones that you hold, people would tell you to just hold onto them and be patient. And I certainly agree because any business whether sale or trade would not amount to anything virtually good because it would only amount to most likely a loss. The coins are going down because there are so many factors and news contributing to the added negativity swirling around the crytocurrency market that really gets people tip toeing and nervous of what may happen to the market. And so, even if its truly difficult, just be patient and hold to avoid losses.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Hari1123

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

Coin price are going down because too many people are panic selling coins, they believe in fake news that bitcoin will be banned all over ther world.
gjtnwls1

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Whenever Bitcoin is going down, all alt coins are dropping even more down. Those price changes when people sell or buy. If you believe in coins that you hold, keep hold them and be patient. That is what i am doing.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
SamuelSL

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

My opinion bcos of many people sell bitcoin p
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

Hello everyone, probably because all coins depend on bitcoin, as soon as bitcoin prices fall, all currencies also fall in price.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

No certain reason of current falling. But, it ls certainly temporary. That is why now is a good time to invest till everything is up again.

I think the only one reason why all coins are going down is that too many people getting panic because of the bad news that they read and they think that this will gonna happen soon. but they are wrong, this is only for temporary and I am sure that everything will be fine and the price will increase again. so for every people which trying to panic, maybe it's a good time to take a rest for a while and don't do an activity related with trading because this only makes you become panic again.
leeseulbiit

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

i think governments tighten coin management so price of bitcoin go down.  Cry Cry
Saiful Islam777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

Bitcoin is the best among the crypto currency. Bitcoin determines the value of all the currency. Since the cost of bitcoin is low, the price of all the currency has decreased.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

The price in the market is always depending on supply and demand, the reason why prices are down is because of bitcoins today that is also decreasing its price in the market and all the other cryptocurrencies prices are tether to bitcoins.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:44:36 AM

The cause is that holding holders of coins are trying to sell their coins after they meet their sales targets when they buy cheap, then sell them at a high price when this is the high price they start selling their coins to earn money.
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

Beacuse bitcoin price getting down, you should hold your all coin atleast upto June. Then you can make huge profit.
AlexAtom

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

All coins were falling last month. but i see now they are start to recovering in the market.
but i don't know what will happen in the future. what if you sell your coins ? if you not gain anything from it, don't sell it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pengejarcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

all coins fall in price because the main coin down bitcoin is the main coin if bitcoin price drops to more than 20% then all coins will also go down, when bitcoin rises then altcoin will prepare to rise when bitcoin stabilizes at high price again, and I hope its bitcoin future is getting better. Smiley
Zero21

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

I think the reason is,some of the investor are selling their coins in a low price that's why coins is drop down.
cutecute

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

I think that is only a coincidence because the price of every coin is unpredictable sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down you can't say when it happen. Other said that all coins fall in price because the main coin down. They treat bitcoin as they main coin because we all know that bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency.
nadeemktk

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

The top 20 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization are all down today in excess of 10 percent, market data reveals.

According to CoinMarketCap.com, those cryptocurrencies have fallen by at least 13% - and in excess of 25% in the case of XRP - since the start of the day. At one point, within the 24-hour period, the overall market capitalization for all tokens had lost nearly $200 billion, falling from $710 billion to $536 billion at its lowest.

market-beta

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

if to my knowledge the price of all coin down. since Google, Facebook, Twitter Prohibits ads that smell crypto.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Probably all coins are down because many investor and holders right now started to sell and dump their coins which the reason that the value reduced.
CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

i'm very sad because of this decrease. But i still hold coins
Mairiri

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

because it is at this time the price of all coins without exception bitcoin is in the period of unstable. it's like this every year. You do not have to worry. all you do is hold it if you can. if not, you may sell it anytime.
dimiinx

Activity: 355

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

if to my knowledge the price of all coin down. since Google, Facebook, Twitter Prohibits ads that smell crypto.
if the bitcoin price drops then all other coin coins will also come down. because bitcoin is the mother of all coin coins and bitcoin also has the highest selling value among other coins.
powermagic

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

if you look at the details of btc, cryptocurrency just like the existing stock market will experience an increase and decrease is a natural thing but as a btc user we can anticipate and even start buying btc at this time and hold it to the point that deserves to the pane
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

All coins are going down because btc is going down. The funny thing is that they will also go down when btc goes on the next bull run (people will sell alts to buy more btc). Alt season starts when btc goes sideways for some time and its price stabilizes.
Kaykay

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

just hold on, i believe prices will rise in no time. Right now there is significant changes from last 2weeks prices
GeorgiyBilyk

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

falling is a temporary correction that occurs in any sphere! there is no eternal growth, always goes up, and then down! but while there is no serious competitor in bitcoin, we are very much tied to this! when there are competitors, then the market will not react so much to the rise or fall of bitcoins!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hobo66

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

Due to the recent price drop in the bitcoin trade market
the prices of altcoins get extremely low at a point, many people say
bitcoin control the altcoin trade prices and I would be agreeing with them.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

This is normal for bitcoin. This fall is caused by negative news related to cryptocurrency. But the price will rise.
Dondisimo

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

It will be over soon. The price is already beginning to recover its positions. Don't sell your coins yet, wait for growth.

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

Coins' prices are goig down because Bitcoin's price is also going down. We don't know the specific reason why it eventually goes up and down but if it is going down continually, better to hold it first; don't sell it because you will regret your decision afterwards. Better to sell your coins if it is at high prices, so that it will be worth it.

Rubble898zaitO

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

In times like this, a friendly advise do not sell your coins. Whenever the market is down or red, make sure that you do not sell, in fact you should buy as much coin as you can because through it you will be bale to gain more profit once the price goes up and then you can sell your coins. You don't have to lose anything, just keep the faith and trust in Bitcoin, stay patient and calm, you will be fine.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

The present status of bitcoin and other altcoin prices are because of so many reasons - negative news about other crypto currencies, warnings from various government bodies against crypto currencies and many more.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

In times like this, a friendly advise do not sell your coins. Whenever the market is down or red, make sure that you do not sell, in fact you should buy as much coin as you can because through it you will be bale to gain more profit once the price goes up and then you can sell your coins. You don't have to lose anything, just keep the faith and trust in Bitcoin, stay patient and calm, you will be fine.
the red market? keep holding the coins? see coin market cap and some other bitcoin and altcoin exchange prices now all go "green" always update your information and see your profit now
Clos Belmont ICO

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

I will hold.
A few months ago I bought some tokens called BEEFY, they have already list token on the exchange, so I'm hodling them too.
olatslodi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

The coins are going down because there are so many factors and news contributing to the added negativity around the crytocurrency market that really gets people tip-toeing and nervous of what may happen to the market. Those price changes when people sell or buy. If you believe in coins that you hold, keep hold them and be patient. That is what I am doing.
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

because the bitcoin is a role model of all coins and the price goes down so it affects all other coins "if the price of the bitcoin increases the price of another coin will rise too
kucritt

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

the price of coin is going down in last 2 moneth beacuse the price of bitcoin is too high, so the price of bitcoin will be dumped by "whales", its makes they will buy again when panic seller is sell their coin. i think it just a "game" from the "whales" right now the price of bitcoin is back to normal and getting high more and more, i hope it will happen till the end of year

bellakrstna

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

I think it is normal for cryptocurrency if they were falling in beginning of the year.
On last year the same thing happened too, cryptocurrency was going down at that time.
thenameisjay

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Before you consider selling, always think first. Do you have a need to sell your coins. If so, do not sell when the market is red. It will only give you more losses. Sell when the market is green. Now that gives you a lot of money. So just hold and wait as long as possible.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
luisdvmd25

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

Hold of course. there is no meaning selling coins at all time low. Its just a corrections time for all coins. sooner or later within a month or two every coin will be atleast 2X value of what it is now. so just HODL Smiley
quetoi2505

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

If you fear the price goes down again, you better sell it. But if you believe that the coin will rise again, hold to be one of the best ways and wait for the moment when the price rises. And after that you can immediately sell.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

cryptocurrency is a market. bitcoin and other coins have a value. The value depends on a market. The coin price always changes on the demand of the market. Sometimes price climb, and sometimes price down. That is the shape of the market. So if the price was down, we should not hurry to sale our coins. Within few days price will arise than the old price. That is the behavior of the market. so if understand about market behavior , it will be help to take decisions.
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

The coins dropped as the bitcoin price also dropped today when the price of bitcoin increases the next time the coins will rise.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

At present, the coin falls in my opinion primarily from the technological instability and the factors involved in operating the electronic money ecosystem, along with the weakness of electronic money versus bank money. , as well as other markets such as gold, foreign currencies, securities will continue to cause the price of electronic money constantly fluctuating, even with huge amplitude as the last time.
callmeback

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

Not all othets only. So if the price was down, we should not hurry to sale our coins. Within few days price will arise than the old price. That is the behavior of the market. so if understand about market behavior , it will be help to take decisions. Those price changes when people sell or buy. If you believe in coins that you hold, keep hold them and be patient. That is what I am doing. We don't know the specific reason why it eventually goes up and down but if it is going down continually, better to hold it first; don't sell it because you will regret your decision afterwards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: