Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

I am very sad because there are so many bad news that the price of bitcoin and altcoin drops so sharply, we need a solution to bring the value of bitcoin going up. Angry
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.

This is crypto trading and yes this is what I called crypto trading risk so people who decide to trade bitcoin must face this downtrend.

But for me ,  I try to hold as long as possible and only sell if I want to make some quick earnings since based on bitcoin trend, when I sell most of my bitcoin in the past, I feel regret ,today !

Smiley
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

I think is normal situation, some people sell their coins because they afraid it will drop down to fall away.
As my experience, usually after the price drop down, it will increase fast again. Some investors will buy coins for long term investments.
This opportunity to them, when the price drop down.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

Many think that if bitcoin this week touched on the price of 10k dollars then we will see, bitcoin will touch 8k dollars and possibly all the coins keep going down, if you feel seeing this moment is very good for you to sell, then you can take a very decision good...

Yes it's up to us to realize the right moment and sell it at the peak if we are day traders but most of the time a huge pump happens after a slight dump so most of us wait to sell when there is a dump and it dumps further we wait thinking we have already lost some profit why not wait till the end and except a pump and finally we lose patience and sell it for price of peanuts so it's really important to play with the market situation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

It's really normal and I think you should keep holding all your cryptocurrency for next few months when price of all cryptocurrency increased back already. As I know downtrend always happen in the early of Q1 of every year since 2015 and after that the price of every cryptocurrency slowly increase back. Hope that this drama will be the same this year Smiley

Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

I don't know why all coin are going down. Since price is low i think you can hold why-not now if you hold your coins when it's price will high you can get extra money.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

The fluctuations in price of Bitcoin is very common.Not only in bitcoin,in all Crypto currency including ETH,litecoin,Monero,Waves and so on.In the trading of Crypto currency,raise and fall is very common.Use both the option,if the price reduced inverse your money in that coin and hold it till reach good value.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

it is normal in cryptocurrency world, sometimes it goes down and sometimes it goes up. I have read this in one of those sites that before chinese new year prices of coins will fall down but after chineses new year it will go back to its higher prices. I don't really know if its true or not but if you study the prices of bitcoin from previous years it really decreases every ist quarter of the year. so for me it is the rigt time.to buy coins and hold.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

This is crypto trading and yes this is what I called crypto trading risk so people who decide to trade bitcoin must face this downtrend.

But for me ,  I try to hold as long as possible and only sell if I want to make some quick earnings since based on bitcoin trend, when I sell most of my bitcoin in the past, I feel regret ,today !

It is not specific to crypto currency market. It is happening everywhere. Just check stock exchange,  forex market you will see that wherever is the volatility you will see some period of red and some period of green time. That's the nature of all the markets.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

I am very sad because there are so many bad news that the price of bitcoin and altcoin drops so sharply, we need a solution to bring the value of bitcoin going up. Angry

Don't be sad mate. This is the very nature of trading. Try to separate your emotions from your investing, otherwise you'll be hurted all the time. At the moment panic selling is happening in the market, that's why everything is red.

bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

The reasons for the fall are seasonal, fundamental factors. And all the hype created around today is nothing more than an attempt to skillfully manipulate the market and try to lower the price of Bitcoin as low as possible, in order to buy at a more favorable price before the upcoming jump. After all, if you believe the current patterns, in 2018 Bitcoin is fully capable of bringing its investors a percentage of profits with four-digit zeros
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

I am holding them, I have learnt that when the price goes down then you should buy not sell. I can not afford to buy more now but I am definitely holding what I have
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

In cryptomarket this downfall is usual.There is nothing to worry about.And i would suggest to hold the coins because usually the price rises fastly after a certain drop so if you hold your coins you would be able to gain much profit in future.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

You can sell if you are in urgent need of money if not please do not sell for atleast couple of months as we are going through correction period and selling now will not be beneficial so as of now I would suggest to hold on to the coins and wait for the right moment which would most probably be March or April.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

Sometimes when bitcoin falls some altcoins will fall too and some may rise because someone are switching to altcoins if bitcoin is falling. That's how they play the market once you are a trader. And it is a good time to buy if you have an extra money however you can buy to altcoins that is falling too.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

why all coins are going down..?

The reason most probably because of the recent cyberattacks against Japanese cryptocurrency exchange that resulted a loss of $400 million (according to independent news agency), right after the attacks bitcoin price went downtrend together with other major cryptocurrency Ethereum, Ripple and Chinese Ethereum Neo.

can i sale it or hold.

You should sell before it went down at this level, if only you use graphical analysis when you at the moment you will be able to cut further losses, right now I personally don't advice to sell, instead I invite you to look at the graph and use technical indicators.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

it seems this is a repeat of 2017 and you know in the year 2017 the crytocurrency how to growth. too many disadvantages for Bitcoin at present time, this pulls both cryto market goes down. I will continue to hold my coins.

Make me great again
Maksik198188

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

now bitcoin is going down, and then go up sharply)))
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

I will answer your first question..
why all coins are going down? -The people and investors still glued or still struggling in bitcoin market cap. Because many people are getting into bitcoin from rising price and are now dropping, they are focused on getting their money back and benefits so they can avoid for a losses money. While the altcoin marketcap has not been fully able to move with certainty because bitcoin is undergoing a determinant movement.
People certainly do not want to take a big risks, with the decline in bitcoin prices and investing in alt coin. and altcoin investors certainly also make a sale their coin to follow the movement of bitcoin, while altcoin has decreased but not for all.
This is the actual picking moment as happened in 2013-2014.

My advice.
Hold your position. All your impaired assets should not be sold. wait until the value of your assets is back even provide a big advantage for you.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

This is just a cryptocurrency fluctuation in the digital market. It is temporary issues and it will not affect a crypto currency investment majority of the investors are investing this platform so many traders are  only affected in this time. But crypto news is said February end Bitcoin should be reached in 15k USD. I think after that everything should be normal in market.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: