Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.
It is not unusual thing happening in cryptomarket mate. This means that market is quite moving and we should accept the reality that it goes sometimes like these, in fact theis the way we gain profit from investing coins.
Definetely, not a right time to sell. Be patient and keep holding your coins until price will goes back, this corrections won't be so long that it will make us tired of waiting.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:46:31 PM

Not all coins are going down. Saying coins going down means vanishing it or creates a gradual fade yet what we encounter is a sudden fall, not down, of coins. But still there are really some coins or alternate coins that is being offered that the price doesn't change. In bitcoin, it is normal for its value to go down. That's why even if we encounter it now, later on it will rise again.
The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

While not every coin is going down, this is rather usual in the crypto world mate. Perhaps its due to the futures, perhaps its due to the subpoena that was issued to Tether. Whatever it is, just hodl strong dude. The moon is coming!
kickero0O

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Re: why all coins are going down..?

As what I have observe, there is so much FUD news lately. Though the Korean issues is already cleared, theres another problem with  USDT. Another hacking incident from Japan, and so forth.Ina ddition its still a start of the year, is likely that still part of the big correction also. Will see the price picking in the mid of the year  or earlier in my opinion.

███ ███ ███ ███ ███       Node      |      INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY FOR WIRELESS ENERGY       ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
[   P R E - I T O   ►   Dec 7th - Jan 7th   ] (http://www.nodepower.io/)
FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/nodepower.eu/)  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/nodepower_eu)  INSTAGRAM (https://www.instagram.com/nodepower.eu/)  SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/node-technology/shared_invite/enQtMjQ2MDQxNjY2ODA0LThlMmIzZmY3ZDc5NmU3M2UwYTU4MDZjYWUyYjRmNzc0M2QxMzFjNDcyYzU2ZTg1YWFjYTM3YmMzOWY4Y2Y5NGI/)  REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/user/nodepower/)  |  WHITEPAPER  | (http://www.nodepower.io/whitepaper.pdf)  MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@nodepower)  TELEGRAM (https://t.me/nodeofficial/)  YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyeSKoizPsbmchL9MNzT1w/)  LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18262353/)  GITHUB (https://github.com/nodepower/)
lucas_lewit

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

If you fear the price goes down again, you better sell it. But if you believe that the coin will rise again, hold to be one of the best ways and wait for the moment when the price rises. And after that you can immediately sell.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

It depends if you still gain profit even though the market is down then you can sell it. But in my opinion, i would hold it. I hold many coins now because of the reds in market. I even lose a lot on bitcoin but after red days there will be green days so i'll just hold it.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

The crypto rate has fallen sharply recently as the cryptocurrencies market has faced with so much negative news from the media. Moreover, China, the world's largest cryptos holder, prepares to go to Chinese New Year, so they have the psychology of selling out the number of cryptos they hold and causing the market's rate to fall sharply in the last 3 weeks.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

The reason why almost all of them are on a downwards spiral are currently unknown, I have no clue and there isn’t any negative rumors about the cryptocurrency world to make all of them to go down in such manner.

No one really know but this might be a preparation to go up higher. We will see more this month if cryptocurrency can start bouncing back or go even higher, lets all hope for the best. This is a year of cryptocurrency to go up, I still believe on this.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

It is not unusual thing happening in cryptomarket mate. This means that market is quite moving and we should accept the reality that it goes sometimes like these, in fact theis the way we gain profit from investing coins.
Definetely, not a right time to sell. Be patient and keep holding your coins until price will goes back, this corrections won't be so long that it will make us tired of waiting.
Yes it is not happing for the first time in cryto market, we have already experienced so many bearish market, when about all the crypto currencies are losing their values, but still i do not think that there can any special reason for that, some time the market take correction which is causing a little decrease in the price of bitcoin or any other altcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

there are so many reasons and fud that drown prices down, of them is the Chinese new year where people don`t invest and take vacation resulting in decrease of demand .

IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

People are selling Bitcoins for FIAT, and so they are also selling altcoins to Bitcoins so that they can sell Bitcoins to FIAT. It is a mixture of speculation and panic selling.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:55:02 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 03:46:47 AM by ladydark

Bitcoin price is falling down and all the other altcoins are just following it.I think that the major reason for this fall would be due to misunderstanding of indian finance minister's words that india would ban bitcoin.More FUD was spread all over the market which led to panic selling.

Also,the chinese new year celebration is coming which is the most celebrated festival by the chinese.With witnessing such a price fall in bitcoin,they are urging to sell their bitcoins to make the best profits atleast they could make.

elramsy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:17:40 AM

I think the major reason is because the major countries that trade with bitcoin are trying to regulate the currency because of its volatility, no country has out rightly condemn the cryptocurrency, so we are good to go, bitcoin will definitely bounce back
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:22:23 AM

The panic generated by government crack down is the cause. Any lover of cryptocurrency will hold and not sell until things improve.

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:25:16 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 01:54:15 AM by Kingofbitcoin12345

Most of the times when bitcoin decreases there’s a tendency that all alternative currency follows but not all just to be clear.. I can only see one thing and that is because investment coin like bitcoin is sold to buy some coin in dip and other way around.. It’s hard to point any other reason than what is on my mind as there’s no such a good prediction but just a better speculation that is subjective..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:26:32 AM

Simple. Altcoins typically have been known as "scamcoins" for a reason.

Bitcoin is just having a hard manipulated dip fueled by the tether (symbol: USDT) scam by Bitfinex.

These are excellent levels to be buying at. In 5-years you will see BTC price at the very least 4times/4x where it is today.

Bitcoin's lightning network is emerging where fees will be tiny and cross-chain atomic swaps for decentralized exchange.

Governments and laws are controlled by the central banks. Bitcoin is an anti-establishment revolution that has already solidified itself worldwide.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled. It cannot be banned. It cannot be made illegal. And conversely it cannot be legalized. It just simply is. And people can always use it.

Those trying to undermine and manipulate bitcoin stem from the central bank system around the world;
-the central banks dictate policy to all the operating big banks around the world and have essentially tried their best to ban bitcoin related transactions for more than four years straight, ever since 2013, and have failed at stopping bitcoin's growth, adoption, and popularity
-the central banks fund efforts to undermine bitcoin, providing plenty of capital and liquidity to private companies and venture backed groups such as Digital Currency Group (they own Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Bitpay, and media outlet Coindesk) and also Roger Ver/Bitmain to undermine and break the bitcoin protocol and/or manipulate trade

Above are just small examples.

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
Bitcoin is on the verge of lightning network release rendering altcoins as only backup plan options if not dead.
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:35:19 AM

Now that the market has got so bad that all the coins have dropped because of a significant drop in Bitcoin, which has seriously affected my mood, and I do not know holding or selling now, but I do not want to give up. Smiley
kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

The reason why almost all of them are on a downwards spiral are currently unknown, I have no clue and there isn’t any negative rumors about the cryptocurrency world to make all of them to go down in such manner.

A drop in bitcoin prices could cause investors to lose confidence in bitcoin, a drop in funding for bitcoin start-ups, and a wave of large-scale closures by some bitcoin start-ups, eventually creating a vicious cycle. These will cause the price to drop.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:45:50 AM

A drop in bitcoin prices could cause investors to lose confidence in bitcoin, a drop in funding for bitcoin start-ups, and a wave of large-scale closures by some bitcoin start-ups, eventually creating a vicious cycle. These will cause the price to drop.
Of course because of fud, speculation, and badnews about the prohibition of crypto in major countries such as Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia. let alone these countries have a very large bitcoin users. of course it is very influential on the market country and make the market a mess because many users are afraid of the news. now the condition is quite improved but that most of the coins have not happened recover the price yet, including Bitcoin
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:10:53 AM

It's all normal in the world of cryptos. They've been into a situation where they fall down but rises up at any occasion. Once bitcoin is down, alternate coins tend to be affected directly as alternate coins have direct paring with bitcoin (being the base coin of the cryptoworld).

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: