Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Obviously,there are many panic sellers that are contributing to the fall down of the crypto currency. Instead of holding,they choose to sell their coins out of wary. They feel like the world of crypto currency will end anytime. I recommend everyone to hold your tokens to be able to gain bigger profit. Also with this,the demand will increase as well as the price of crypto.

ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.

It seems lots of investors are dumping their investments because of the panic. For me i would still hold because i am for a long term investment and i am already used to it to the volatility of the crypto market just keep on holding guys.

Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Well its likely most to happen this month but I think they will sokn get up and back to normal.Since bitcoin has also dropped,I think the other coins are affected also.It seems that other coins are also depending on bitcoins since bitcoin has already gained the mainstream and has become the first to be very well known.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

I think coins are all down because of bitcoin, because crypto market will be heavily influenced by bitcoin, bitcoin is the world's first crypto coin ...
so of course if all the coins go down because bitcoin also goes down ...

Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

The new correction of the market was caused not by South Korea and China, which on the contrary were restored after the statements of the authorities of both countries. It is likely that such a large correction is associated with a too sharp rally for most crypto currency in a short period of time with a very small number of corrections.
Over the past 30 days, market capitalization has increased in crepto-currency, while some of the crypto-currencies do not have a sufficient user base, decentralized applications, and user activity to satisfy such market assessments of billions of dollars.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Yes they are all going down, but just a friendly advise, HOLD, and grab this opportunity to buy. It will be worth it once Bitcoin's value increases again.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

My motto these days is: if you sell you loose. I have nothing to loose if I hodl so this is what I'm doing. To gt to the point, I consider that all coins went down because there was lots of fake news and people got scared.
adekpulpen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

This is because the king of coin, bitcoin is experiencing a price drop
and of course it had an effect on altcoin, i saw in coinmarketcap all altcoin red
this will continue if bitcoin still remains like this
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

The reason for such a sharp collapse may be news from Asian countries, where crypto-currencies have undergone a new wave of regulation.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

I will advice you to hold because when ever you sell during panic time you will always be at a lost, because you sell below cost price but if you hold for a while the price will go up again that is how volatile the cryptocurrencies market is. When ever there is a drop in the price of bitcoin other cryptocurrencies will follow suit.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

yes it is better to just keep it, because now the price of bitcoin again decreases, maybe we wait how many more days.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

Trust your instincts buddy. Smiley
Yes bitcoin is fluctuating and its going down for almost 25 days until today. Just keep monitoring the market and if the time comes that you have to decide if you want to sell it. Just trust your instincts, you'll mind would be clouded if the time comes but at least there won't be any regrets. If not, you could flip a coin then blame the coin if don't end up well. LOL

Good luck on your F5 keyboard button Smiley
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

When Bitcoin goes down, everything follows Smiley There are finally some good news so this might cause the market to recover:
https://coincodex.com/article/1267/us-senate-cryptocurrency-hearing-breathes-new-life-into-the-market/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

The key here is to not hesitate and watch the price go up while you sit there wishing you had bought. About 2 hours ago I saw what was happening and I calmly pulled out my Iphone, opened my Coinbase app and went ahead and purchased some Litecoin (because it has the fastest transfer speed of any coin on Coinbase). I then sent that Litecoin to my Bittrex held Litecoin wallet and after about 10 minutes I was able to trade my Litecoin for BTC which I then used to purchase XVG and RDD.... I highly recommend this approach since it is the fastest way to get fresh money into the market.
tikosewad3869

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

The coin holder tries to sell coin after meeting the sales target when buying cheap and then They sell at high prices today is the high price they start selling
coin bitcoin, altcoin them to earn money. If I will hold the coins until the price goes up again.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

If the coins are going down, why would you sell it? You will just lose money because of buying it with a high price and selling it low. The best way for you to do is to hold. Be patient and wait for the price of the coins to rise again. Wait for some few months and it will go back to its track again. Dont worry because coins really do experience crashes.

SolutionBase
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

In my mind, the crash centered on several bad news announcements, fear & growing uncertainty around regulation, and, most importantly, a logical correction to a mostly unearned sudden spike in evaluation - which nobody wants to admit (and it just so happened that 20K became a "concrete" of enough number that enough people could internally understand that maybe, just maybe, it couldn't in the near term go much higher). The people who think that bitcoin could just continue at that rate of valuation forever were just tricking themselves, or that, instead, it would just get to 20K and suddenly stabilize at that number is equally as absurd. Its not to say that it couldn't eventually be valued again at 20K, or that 20K couldn't eventually be a consensus number for it (like how $3000 was for a while), but instead, that such a surge as the one we just had would almost need to be invariably followed by a sell off is close to a given. A lot of people suddenly found themselves millionaires and said "man, I should get out while the going is good" - and they did. And these weren't people who were true believers, these were people who are bandwagon FOMO investors driving this craze. When we're talking all time highs it doesn't take much of a momentum shift to trigger a sells event, and that's what we got.

As for why the other coins suffered, well, bitcoin represents the old guard. Investors assume that what it does will be mirrored in the other cryptos, and because they believe that, it happens (their perceptions are basically creating the reality). So until there are some really serious bitcoin rivals (which ether might one day be), bitcoin will both help and hurt all other coins as it moves, since it sets the benchmark in terms of public perception.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

I am looking when bitcoin having down this time all coin has down. so I think it's  depend on bitcoin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

9 February have been waiting as each year, due to the Chinese new year I guess they need some cash. This is a joke of course but the most of the giant holders of cyrpto currencies start selling them, when their target level reached they will start buying again.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:41:10 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 05:56:33 AM by TheCryptoChaser

Regulations and countries are banning the bitcoin. This is best time to invest your money in any coins to be honest with you. It will rise up soon. I believe May between November will be the highest number you'll see in this year. Stop thinking about why it's going down, you should start to think about your new investments. Cheeers !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: