Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

I think this is due to the collective downfall of the hype investors who pumped up the price during the hype of cryptocurrency and now they're all selling their coins at a cheap price and then cutting their losses. Another factor would be that a lot of hacks have been occuring these past few weeks.

josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

Good news! The bitcoin price started to grow again so don't panic, better days are ahead for precious bitcoin
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

Good news! The bitcoin price started to grow again so don't panic, better days are ahead for precious bitcoin
Morning grew, fell in the evening. Although there is no stable growth, but there is no sharp drop, so we are waiting and not nervous.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

I think the market at this time is very bad because most of the big investors are selling all of their assets to USDT and waiting for the Asian New Year. At this point trading is very risky because the Cryptocurrency market can collapse at any time and you should sell right away to be able to buy at better prices.
As of this posting the prices of coins now are rising up. And probably their trust on using bitcoin is now up once again inspite of what happen after so much negative effects after banning and other events having impact on its price. Though by this time its still risky as you said and anything can happen and I agree with you. Lets just hope it becomes even more stable.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I think it's normal for bitcoin to fall.
When the bad news about bitcoin comes to the market, bitcoin may fall.
I think it's because the global stock market has plummeted and people are panicking, and people are also panicking about selling bitcoins.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.

It's because price correction. Also because the price of bitcoin dumped, all coins are based on bitcoin price, as you can observed now, when the price of bitcoin is dump, some of altcoins also dumped. That is my own opinion, hope you can get it.

Well it was a dreaded combination of a correction from btc's crazy pump last december and the fuds that came left and right, from bans to illegalizing btc etc. Though i think we'rr seeing the light beyond the woods now even though we're not exactly out of it yet. We need more good news for btc
All coins are going down it is because bitcoin is volatility and coins are depends on bitcoin .Also i think theres a lot of negative feedback on bitcoin which investors are discouraged to invest there money. As the matter of fact reporter is a reason why the price is struggling because of there bad news.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

Normally coins price is volatile and they are varying with time but from last some weeks price of all coins are mostly falling and according to my knowledge this is because of some news that facebook like site have stop advertising of bitcoins so social media is the strong source of advertisement now a days i think that is the main reason.
coinlib

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

Short Answer: Because the Total Market Cap is going down. It's been just a couple of days that recovery has started.

Additionally: Not all coins are going down actually. There are some coins which saw profits the last 30 days as shown on Coinlib and this image

Each coin's price is theoretically independent but almost all coins get affected by the movement of the total market cap and the top coins, like Bitcoin
Adsily

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

The media trying to get into crypto at lower price Smiley
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

When will be market back on its feet again???
thanhqn

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

Altcoin is too dependent on bitcoin pricing. When bitcoin goes down they will all sell altcoin to get bitcoin and sell bitcoin so as not to suffer capital losses.
Alexis77600

Activity: 98

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

It is true that there is a lot of manipulation the Big whales take advantage of the bad news to buy back lower .

Rafikusuma

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

why alt coin down?
in my opinion the rise of alt coin caused by the price of bitcoin. if bitcoin is rising in price then alt coin can also rise in price, but if bitcoin down the price then altcoin will also drop its price. can also cause alt coin caused by the unstable price bicoin. if bicoin is stable at high price then alt coin will not fall in price.
BitXtokens

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

do not sell hold it. market is recover in few weeks.
evgeshti

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

All altcoins were showered due to a strong bitcoin dump. Big whales decided to re-buy (and this process does not last forever) and they began to bring down the price and the trend. Plus, the Chinese New Year has happened to a strong fall! As soon as the Chinese finish giving each other gifts and continue to return money to the crypto industry, bitcoin will come to its senses and understand that it is time to return from the system. Immediately after that, all altcoins after seeing the example of the big brother will go up, to green numbers in the Blockfolio. Now our best friend is HODL. Wait a couple weeks and go back to the profits! HODL my friends, just HODL!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cyptosunny

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Well there have been many factors behind the fall of every coin throught the beginning of this year as first the chinese banned the crypto than the other bad news as well as the investors are taking there amount out to make a investment at some good price to take out the best
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

Because people do not deal with currencies alone, but deal with Betcquin This affects the price of the currency when the price or rise of the price of Betcquin
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

All cryptocurrencies depend on the price of bitcoin. As the price of btc drops then other currencies also lose their value. The btc value is the basis that sets the direction for other currencies.

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.
must altcoins are down this is because they are either peer to bitcoin or Ethereum.
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

Now the market correction. The price of bitcoin is decreasing - the price of altcoins is decreasing. If the price of bitcoin quickly begins to rise, the price of altcoyines will decrease even lower. The price of altcoins will grow when the price of bitcoin rises and stops at a certain mark. But it is not exactly Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: