Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

Usually when the price of bitcoin decreases, the value of altcoins also decreases. That's how it is on the cryptocurrency market. You have to wait for the price of bitcoin to increase. Then altcoiny will also start to recover.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.

relative depending on the circumstances of each type of coin respectively though
the coin of bitcoin or altcoin down as deep as it can certainly rise again however
the increase is still relatively dependent on market enthusiasts and market demand and strength
buyer of bitcoin coins, altcoin which is fully decisive
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

why all the coins down ..?
which causes the price of coins down it all do not know the cause.
but I think it is most likely the cause of the price of the coin in the market because he thinks the value of a currency that causes the coin to fall.
high coin prices affect the amount of currency more circulating and cause the currency to decline.

LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

NOBODY stupid enough to share their own ID with exchanges who don't even need it...
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Do not panic! This is a temporary phenomenon, called correction! There is no constant growth in the crypt world !!!! If you look at the schedule in past years, you will see the same thing! Now in March very rapid and high growth will begin! Wait for the Lord!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

I think the market at this time is very bad because most of the big investors are selling all of their assets to USDT and waiting for the Asian New Year. At this point trading is very risky because the Cryptocurrency market can collapse at any time and you should sell right away to be able to buy at better prices.
The effect of people transaction to a specific market is huge when it comes to new token on altcoins becssweu we all know that most of the stock of altcoins has an attainable movement on the market that would be the reason for its price to drop or to even increased. It is much better if we would just have the time to support the system of Bitcoin more for us to a better experience on investment specially on trading.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

This seems like a rule, Every virtual currency has a golden age and a period of crisis, Bitcoin is the most powerful coin but can not avoid this rule.

So, don't worry, keep it

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Do not panic! This is a temporary phenomenon, called correction! There is no constant growth in the crypt world !!!! If you look at the schedule in past years, you will see the same thing! Now in March very rapid and high growth will begin! Wait for the Lord!
Last major correction took 3 years to overcome.  Wait around for a while if you can.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

This is quite a natural correction. The cryptocurrency market is very prone to various news, which affect the value of coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

I think this is the reasons why all coins are going down. The huge blow in crypto market one of the fastest growing bank of the USA Metropolitan commercial banks has ceased all the deposits and widrawals related to crytocurrency international wire transfers. Thats because most of the exchange cryptocurrency firms and agencies are using Metropolitan bank service for international wires.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

When all COINS are on the decline, don't panic, if you sell your COINS now, you will lose a lot, you should continue to hold, waiting for their recovery, so that you can reduce a lot of damage
There are certain reasons behind this much downfall in overall market of the crypto currency and panic selling is one of the major reasons amongst others. There is nothing to be worried about and that you just need to believe in this thing that the market will rise once again and that you will never lose your money if you kept on holding all of your coins for some good period of time.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

You are claiming that it will rise in the march, but I would say that wait a little bit more as in my opinion the price will rise slowly and gradually but the significant rise will be seen by the end of the may, as we will be heading towards the end of the financial circle, and after that I guess a little bit of price will fall but by the end of the year we can see the specific change in the prices. And if we see the patterns of last couple of years, I think it’s almost the same but one thing is sure that the panic remains in the market.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

Most crypto currency was down maybe due to bearish season in crypto market which maybe attribute to Bitcoin major correction after its impressive performance last year where bitcoin and crypto currency was the talk of the town anywhere and this draw large attention to new investors who invest in bitcoin but sadly broke when bitcoin continuously down.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

Most crypto currency was down maybe due to bearish season in crypto market which maybe attribute to Bitcoin major correction after its impressive performance last year where bitcoin and crypto currency was the talk of the town anywhere and this draw large attention to new investors who invest in bitcoin but sadly broke when bitcoin continuously down.
Because after that major attention brought to this industry, government started to implement some rulings in behalf of crypto industry, each nations have their own position making new investors to stay away for some reasons, I think if this corrections will be overcome and those rules of the law from different countries will be taking cared then value of crypto's will start to grow and the market will begin to be in green again.
Maryverycool

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

When there is bad news about bitcoin, the price of bitcoins and other altcoins falls. It's very normal, I think it's a free adjustment of bitcoin, and it's going to get back to normal.
lautantepi

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

This is what often happens in trading. there are times up and down, if it is very drastic drop you should hold who knows it will go back up, and when the price is still high. You are better off selling to avoid drastic price reductions and may not necessarily return if it has gone down.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

Usually, altcoins are just pumped and dump unless it has a purpose in the market and has physical items that it can sell to people. Due to dumping and declining price of bitcoin it usually affects other altcoins price because it is the base of a value of other coins out in the market.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

When all COINS are on the decline, don't panic, if you sell your COINS now, you will lose a lot, you should continue to hold, waiting for their recovery, so that you can reduce a lot of damage

Obviously all the coins are down because bitcoins is decreasing all the way. This is a good time to invest because the value of all the other altcoins are also decreasing it only means that it is not a bad thing because it gives other people a time to invest in order to earn profit when the market goes back to normal.

melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

I think this is all because of the Bitcoin ban in some countries. The prohibition of the use of Bitcoin has an impact on the decline in Bitcoin prices, thus automatically lowering the price of Altcoin. Perhaps I would like to speculate that during these 4 days we have gained an incredible wave. Prices go up very little, but the decline is very high. I am wondering if this happens continuously then it is not impossible that the next few days Bitcoin price could decrease again.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

It is the matter of demand and supply. For example the company has a 5 million total of tokens. And they distributed the 3 million in every campaigns, such as facebook and twitter bounty, and airdrop, and with a total of 5000 people participants, or token holders. And the remaining 2 million token is on a sale. It depends on a people who will got interested on their token, so automatically the price or demand of token will get high. Because the supply of it will decreased, and demand will increased. Just keep hold, and be researchful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: