Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

They are going down because bitcoin is going down. Bitcoin is the king of all coins and the value of other coins depends on the value of bitcoin, so if bitcoin goes down, they all follow
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.
Its all because that most investors believe in different rumors that was being spreaded in the bitcoin community and what was reported in television and social medias that talking about disadvantages of bitcoin and people believe in it without any basis, i think this is one of the reason that i see affect fluctuation of price and slowers the growth of bitcoins price in the market.You can sell it depends on your crypto strategy,we all want to profit in this crypto community but sadly there were investors that has weak hands to unhold their coins for a longer time investments.

PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

A friendly reminder everytime the prices are down, just stay calm and be patient. Honestly it's better to be said than done but it is still doable and possible, just always remind yourself that it is just all part of the game, it is just a phase. When the prices are down, I do two thing, HOLD and buy more coins as much as I can, by doing these I will be able to ensure a better profit once the price goes up. Don't worry prices going down is part of a healthy market, it will soon go up in no time.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

relax, it is just because a correction i think.
the impact of $19k price was too high for bitcoin to correct its value now.
that i believed.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

This is quite a natural correction. The cryptocurrency market is very prone to various news, which affect the value of coins.

Currently I hold a lot of coins, now because of the red color in the market. I even lost a lot on bitcoin but after the red days there will be a green day so I'll just hold it.
Depending on whether you still get a profit even if the market is down then you can sell it. But in my opinion, I will hold it.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

There's been a lot of bad news lately about bitcoin. Google bans the advertising of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, and the United States may impose strict regulations on cryptocurrencies, which have led to a drop in the prices of all COINS in the encryption market.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

The price of all altcoins now are dependent on the price of bitcoin in the market so if bitcoin goes down, all other coins will go down. It's just normal market movements and some people might even argue that a market as low as this means there is a bull market coming soon.
Everyone is aware of this reality that altcoins are the mere followers of bitcoin and they are nothing without bitcoin in the market. They have no other chance or option than going after bitcoin all the way. Even at present, no altcoin is able to stand out bitcoin when bitcoin is staying at the cheapest possible rates for it. Altcoins have also decreased in value because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is obviously their true master.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

Alt coins can not be used in any store, you cannot buy a car, house or anything online with alt coins.
Alt coins are ONLY good for buying Bitcoin.

When Bitcoin goes down because of stupid people thinking ICOs = Bitcoin, alt coins drop too.
Alt coins ONLY have value because you can trade them for Bitcoin or some other alt.  Alts alone are nothing without bitcoin.
Alts go down with BTC more or less.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

I believe, from bitcoins own strategies in handling its own negotiators, going down and selling it would be a great idea, somehow, we may regret it later if prices will high up to its first price
For sure it is all bout us that how we use it and how we deal with our bitcoin, if  we will trust bitcoin then we will not have to regret because at the time of low price it is very important to believe our relation with bitcoin and hold it for the long time, price of bitcoin never remain same for long time, it decreases but only for few months, then after that price naturally start to increase and get high, for me bitcoin price fall is very common factor I am not worried about my investment.

It is the common thing in bitcoin and other crypto currencies so you can wait for sometimes it is the right way because if the price will increase again you will get a good profit or if the price will go down sell you currencies.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

There can be a lot of reasons as to why this is happening since there are countless fuds out there running all over the internet. And with all these fud, people that are too lazy to learn more about cryptos are busy panic selling which is why the prices have dropped a lot. But no worries, this storm will pass sooner or later as these weak handed people get shaken out of this industry. So just hold, read more to confirm things to ease your mind and go relax. Good day man, see you on the moon.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

I think this is because of the aggregate ruin of the buildup speculators who pumped up the cost amid the buildup of cryptocurrency and now they're all selling their coins at a modest cost and afterward cutting their misfortunes. Another factor would be that a great deal of hacks have been happening these previous couple of weeks.
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Its a culprit between supply and demand...
As demand goes up people going to but the crypto currencies but when supply goes up people goes in panic and start to sell the coin
Now, its in supply time so bitcoin and also other coin will going to fall for a shorter time
but in the near future it will gain there momentum and going to rise again.
so, those who sell there coin in panic will suffer in the long run
im holding my coin cause i know it will going to rise again.
just check on the website which coin will going to make a bumper in 2018
and do your own research so u will understand whether it is good or bad to keep the coins to u or o sell it Smiley
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

holding your bitcoin is the best thing right now just wait for the perfect moment to sell your bitcoins.all coins are going down beacuse bitcoin price is going down.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

As of right now, I am not sure what really affects on why the price of Bitcoin and Other cryptocurrencies are still going down. And I think it has so many factors that can affect the price. Since, the prices keeps on going down, just don't be discourage but instead take this as opportunity to invest more and then hold until you have reached the desired income. Bitcoin is too big to lose so you can never go wrong about it.
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:19:48 AM

Most of the times when bitcoin decreases there’s a tendency that all alternative currency follows but not all just to be clear.. I can only see one thing and that is because investment coin like bitcoin is sold to buy some coin in dip and other way around. It’s hard to point any other reason than what is on my mind as there’s no such a good prediction but just a better speculation that is subjective.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

Take a tour and learn about the crypto market for a long enough time. We all recognize the dominance and influence of bitcoin in the marketplace. The popularity and reputation of bitcoin makes it special. Whenever the bitcoin value decreases, the value of most altcoin in the market decreases. This process occurs naturally and the market grows when bitcoin grows.
Specular

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

It is all up to you brother. If you believe in the cryptocurrencies that you have then you should hodl and wait for it to be successful. If you want to gain only profits then sell it on positive gains. Eventually, you have the control of your assets. This dip is just normal in the crypto land.

Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

It's easy because you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin is going down badly for now and with it will have an impact on other Altcoin.
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

There have been many reasons for the recent decline, but the good news is that the decline has stopped. Yesterday, the lightning network has started to deploy nodes and the docking of merchants is good news for Bitcoin. Today I think Bitcoin is starting to rise. Great.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:36:54 AM

They are all affected by bitcoin price and you can see that bitcoin price is going down in months.
Do not be panic, just hold your coin. I hope the market will become green soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: